Israeli man robs two banks with just an avocado

Kikes really are this stupid.

Article 1 (which the text is from): archive.fo/RKi2X
Article 2 (Times of Pissrael): archive.fo/Z5A8v

Attached: friendly merchant2.jpg (220x220, 29.11K)

so how do you turn of geo-location data?

You don't.

Should we split the board into news and politics with a portal being featured next to captcha inputs? Or a redirect with both featured when trying to access Zig Forums?

You don't.

Take the battery out of your phone or just leave it at home.

With Android I know you can turn off location tracking in the settings and force stop certain google products which track the same. Not sure about Apple.

Regardless the line about the "only mistake" being location data is likely false, as is the "unidentified man" bit. What bank do you know that doesn't have cameras? They don't mention if he was covering his face, and they don't mention how he got away. They're trying to cover his ass internationally while also getting a headline.

This isn't really news but more to make fun of some dumb kikes falling for an avocado-grenade and getting caught in a retarded fashion

Strike that they do say he was wearing a wide-brimmed hat, but honestly that won't help with proper camera coverage. Never mind other cameras around the area of the bank

Bro its Israel, everyone knows everyone there.

I don't know about that, but jews definitely cover for other jews. Even the thieves among them.

Shelf life of an avocado is 3-5 days, and even if he walked straight home and put it in the fridge (which would give 7-10 days), the avocado would be mush from carrying it around during summer, and holding it in your clammy hand, during the stress of a bank robbery. No way he came back five days later with the same avocado…I call bullshit.

Why are kikes so low IQ?

KILL ALL BUGMEN

so how do we debug the tech?

The cell towers locate you all the time, and they save it forever.

You can to a point. There are some apps that force stop all google products, and you can turn off the default ones in the settings like I said. It's still a spyware device for the government, but for all intents and purposes, third parties would not be able to track you

check
check
check
check

lurk moar.
thanks for the laughs

Attached: laughingdogs.jpg (480x336, 16.91K)

*sage missed

cry more

see

I kinda wish that I could figure out a way to make 8,000 cash with a single avocado.

I did. That's why I'm still laughing so hard!
kek!

Attached: cantintotech.png (700x684, 631.29K)

Hey zach

Maybe it was a different avocado.
After all, if it worked the first time, maybe it'll work again.
I hate avocados. Awful taste.

Unless you turn on airplane mode in which case it isn't even a phone anymore.

Attached: 877146b573bf4cfd39fc1e09e6b83cdde7715965e1053bfbc6fc9f025430a5fd.jpg (500x500, 43.48K)

THE GOOD OLD FASHIONED WAY

Attached: process-header.png (665x386, 103.65K)

There's no third party that has access to cell towers. The government can still track you and so can the police, but no random company can

Option A: Don't take your phone on heists.

Option B: Remove the GPSr module from your phone. Logs from cellular sites near the banks, process of elimination will be used if this is the case.

Stick with option A.

Checked
problem with this suggestion is that the GPS is still on even if the battery is off.
Also sage for off-topic

airplane mode doesn't prevent cellular connections or GPS. There have been videos of people being able to use their service with airplane mode on, because airplane mode doesn't do fucking shit. A simple broadcast-able exploit allows them to bypass airplane mode completely.
The simple solution to all of this is to stop using a smartphone altogether.

Smartphones are test versions of jew mindreading machines + goyim location service

china already controls a majority of the Android and Apple cell phones.

The man made money and got to eat the avocado as well? Life is completely unfair.

This is the only solution to the electronic kike.

Please stop. My sides hurt

Attached: doggiecryingfunny.jpg (650x600, 70.75K)

Attached: niggers2.png (503x384, 303.01K)

He must be a low IQ Jew, a real Jew would work for the bank to steal.

You leave it at home so you have a perfect alibi, make sure the phone is in an optimal place to ensure the geodata is collected. Maybe even have an accomplice take the phone around with them.

Put it in a faraday bag.

If police in the US are ZOGbots, are police in Palestine ZOGZOGs?

He is kike user he pocketed $1000's but buy a new avocado hand grenade?
NO FUCKING GOYVAYYYYY

I discuss this in a post where I make a case for the use of brave browser in the thread titled operation textem, with any luck we will get some intel; it's post number 26.