THE ALPHA MALE MYTH

White women have not been choosing alpha males, they may think they have been choosing alpha males, but they haven't been.

If white women had been choosing alpha males to breed with, then white people would not be dominated by jews today. Alpha males breed alpha children, alpha children don't let jews dominate them.

Based on that logic its clear white women haven't been breeding with alphas: white women have been breeding with PRETENDERS, guys pretending to be alpha.

The real alpha males of Europe were put in monasteries to study philosophy and not reproduce. If these had been the ones reproducing they would not have allowed the jews to take over. Because the priests and monastics of old Europe knew what jews were up to. They should have been the ones reproducing.

The catholic church was a giant scam perpetrated as a form of mate competition to prevent Europe's true alpha males from getting women, and this as carried on today where white "incel" men are the smartest of the white men, while the "normie" whites can't seem to understand basic stuff.

A so called incel can still get a good woman, things are very wide open these days and the social order is starting to change. A man with issues with women can still find a woman, it may take some time.

But we really have to dispel the notion that the men white women have been going for are true alphas, because they aren't. White women have been breeding a proletariat slave race to serve jews.

And I am not here to bash white women, with some patient explanation they can be persuaded to understand what are the right men to breed with.

Even for those men who don't breed they can still pass on their genes through writing and speaking by the epigenetic effect that would have on other people, in how you would activate the genetic expression in others.

Attached: Natives And Giants.png (1162x745, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/grrlscientist/2013/may/08/soldiers-faces-predict-aggression-rank-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the absolute state of christcuck cognitive dissonance

Attached: 2BE36F60-CD3E-40FE-9EDA-28C2EB6565C3.jpeg (1392x1123, 179.36K)

Who wasn't in the church during medieval times? Who wasn't in the church? Everyone was in the church. The priests and farmers, all were in the church. The institution of priestly celibacy was done to decapitate Europe. It decapitated the white race. Head = alpha. The head is the top.

Was this done due to jewish subversion? Jews have a history of subversion but more likely it was done due to the envy of other social classes who were competing against the priest class for mates.

Both world wars were horrifically dysgenic for Europe. The weakest, not the strongest, tend to thrive genetically from wars. The shirkers, the cowards, the REMF's, these men thrive while the strongest, the bravest, and the most fit are right there at the front, fighting and dying in droves. The better you are at fighting, the more likely you are to keep fighting, and the more likely you are to die. The worse a fighter you are, the more likely you are to recognize this and do everything possible to survive and pass on your genes.
In terms of the Catholic church, the fact that it may have had a dysgenic effect (need evidence that monks were more "alpha") translating into "the Catholic church was intentionally created "to prevent Europe's true alpha males from getting women" is a pretty harebrained theory.

The entire alpha/beta complex is a jewish invention. European people evolved in tight knit group that shared resources. The stereotypical "alpha" male is a dysgenic nigger.

Absolutely this.

Modern day “alphas” are just promiscuous niggers that enable female hypergamey which then leads to old bitter single women in their 30s without children.

No doubt about it jews are behind the cultural shift of male value from somebody who does well for their race to somebody who just fucks around a lot.

Yes, the Europeans chose to decapitate themselves, good one. Celibacy was a celebration against materialism. This "Catholicism ruined European genetics" argument is beyond retarded, and parroted by the same jidf that spam anti-christian larpagan threads 24/7. The European nobility were the best genetic stock and they weren't celibate.

Its gets thrown around on 4chins a lot that just because there are men brainwashed by the jews to be effeminate, that being a psychopath is the right thing. They think masculinity is not giving a fuck about anything and being aggressive for no reason.

Real aristocratic masculinity is strength tempered by repose and morality.

This is the most retarded shit ever. Being an "alpha male" doesnt stop someone from outsmarting you and subverting your culture. If Europeans never had technology they would have gotten their shit packed in when they were colonizing africa.

Intelligence is more important in the long run and your obsession with the meme tier "alpha beta" dichotomy is ridiculous.

That's because most women are pretenders themselves.

I agree

This. Europeans are better than Africans because we're more intelligent can create high-trust societies.

Most white alpha males got killed during ww2, ww1 and the wars before. That's the biggest problem.

We can't even imagine how the white society would look like today if there would be no jewish intervention at all.

I agree with you. The idea that being an alpha male doesn't stop people from subverting your culture is retarded.

Because the definition of being alpha is "maintaining dominance". So clearly Europeans aren't alpha if they let someone else dominate. So yes that post you made is retarded.

how do you think pua became successful?

Cheers, mate.

"The institution of priestly celibacy was done to decapitate Europe."

Oh okay. If reproducing doesn't matter than maybe white people shouldn't reproduce? HOw does that sound? Whites can become the priests of the earth and not reproduce.

Sorry bro, you are being retarded. And yes Europe did decapitate itself, that's why it is being headed by Jews. You can't counter this logic except with emotive reasoning, which has no place in this issue.

ANd by the way there is a difference between monastic and priestly celibacy. Having a monastic order where some people don't reproduce is fine and can be a celebration against materialism. But having all your priests not reproduce can fuck up your gene pool for generations and we are stilll recovering from it.

I'm saying the celibate priesthood was a tiny fraction of a fraction of the European population. It was also much smaller than the European nobility, which was the true source of our best genes. If the middle age celibate priesthood "decapitated" us why did Europeans rise to their prominence after the middle ages?

The only thing that decapitated us was the (((enlightenment))) and jewish finance.

Exactly to be in the SS one of the requirements was you'd to prove your ancestral tree was fully Germanic for the last 350yrs. They were the ones that would hold the line more than anyone else in the war for they were educated intensely on what they was fighting for, more so than the average troops of Wehrmacht. Germany is far less Nordic than it once was.

Attached: NS soldiers.jpg (180x280 120.13 KB, 13.03K)

The Romans were alpha as fuck, then they had nothing to be alpha about anymore, then the jewish suicide doctrine of Christianity came in and made them into cucks, then they didn't care about segregating their nigger slaves anymore, then they became worthless mongrel trash, then the Roman Empire fell.

We learn…alphas need a mission. You cannot domesticate an alpha.

Compare the amount of whites who are woke on the jewish question and race to the amount of ones who aren't. Maybe from the year 2000 because we have tons of information now.

It's a small amount of whites who are woke and we are struggling to spread awareness. and its a battle and we can win, but we have been a minority.

So if you take a small minority and remove their members from the gene pool that has a huge affect. Prisetly celibacy did this for over a thousand years. Imagine if all rabbis were put in monasteries and then everytime a jew was born who was scholarly they were put in a monastery? Jews would rule nothing now, they would all be carpenters and soldiers.

Jews became advisers to the noble families because their old advisers weren't reproducing. They were called witans, you can read about them in the anglo saxon chronicle.

The witans ruled the nobles, the sages. The catholic church exterminated them and then the nobles took jews as advisers.

Druids castrated themselves in Ireland after hearing the gospel and many Irish noblewomen became monastics. In the history of the franks you can read about nobles throwing their competition into monasteries to destroy their bloodlines.

Your post is comedy gold OP.

Attached: 0054f0225504538f9f2e994d4f92b4d62c13f9765e5751a373a9365184f8301d.jpg (672x1022, 250.2K)

Welcome to clown pol everybody!

I never claimed to be anything

I am simply observing and commenting on culture.

There is a phenomena of guys who are incels, almost all of them seem smart to me. The guys lauded as alphas seem to really not know what is going on in the world.

You get a pear tree from a pear. An apple tree from an apple. If guys who don't know basic stuff are breeding the most, well then their offspring would be similar.

If guys who know things aren't breeding then the population gradually becomes more easily controlled.

But I don't expect you to actually address those issues, because all you can do is make a stupid comment about someone who you don't know who never claimed to be anything anyways.

Sorry dude, I'm not going to shit on incels. I think they have a righteous grievance, and I think they deserve the support of men. I am not going to shit on other men in the hopes it will get me ahead. That's not me.

You're a loser and a clown. No one cares what you think. You're a moron. And you don't know anything. You're a fool. And a coward.

I'd report, but the mods leave everything that's off topic and cancer alone while deleting legitimate threads like USS Liberty instead.

They can't allow meanful discussion and organizing effective action. Such as the annual USS Liberty Op. Would be nice if Abraxis or some one would dox them.

You're a low quality beta cuckhold.

Most people on this forum don't think like you though. Most people here realize that Europeans fucked up and need to re-organize how they do things.

The institution of priestly celibacy was a genocide of our priest class and we need to revive them. And part of this involves criticizing female mate selection.

Female mate selection ia problem and women need to be re-educated on the right mates to select. This means redefining what is alpha by praising men who actually know stuff.

We should be praising white scholars and white philosophers. And many of these scholars and philosophers are in good physical shape.

Most of the people at this website are here because they know something is wrong. And whats wrong can be tracedto our breeding patterns. I'm not backing down from this criticism.

People can say beta and cuck all they want. Its not going to stop me from criticizing female mate selection. Its the same strategy the feminists use of criticizing guys who criticize female mate selection.

Whats the matter, did I the cut go a little too deep?

Attached: 0088e8ebafdcb474ef813bf36f8ca76be30e685a8b9ae1a88b83be4d8446348b.gif (680x384, 1.61M)

Jesus christ man, if you and others put this energy into antagonizing jews, rather than your own race, our race would probably have an ethnostate by now. Why don't you put all your energy of being an asshole into bothering jews instead of messing with members of your own race. It's called logic. Get a group of friends and go bother jews and verbally abuse them. No need to mess with your own race.

Alpha and beta don't exist, it was originally used to describe wolves but turns out such dichotomies are to simplistic for wolves, let alone humans. Jews use parasitism, so alpha or beta weak or strong they are very difficult to fight. Even a great Tiger can be brought down by a belly full of parasites. It doesn't mean the tiger was weak, or the jews (parasites) were stronger.

Rather than mess with your own people mess with jews.

Good point, we should become parasites then.

We should use all the jew's tricks against them that is for sure. We cannot actually become parasites like the jews, anymore than jews can become Aryan human beings. Jews are lowering average IQ in alot of ways. They know that their power is an illusion, and if enough people wake up they are done forever this time. That is why they want people so low iq that they will never wake up.

You're a retarded cuck

Ascended beta is better than alpha. An ascended beta is one who is kicked out by a tyrant, but unlike the others who suffer and die, conquers the bigger pond, returns as a mysterious stranger and completely decimates the empire that wronged him like some cosmic force is acting through him. This is the power of genetics, and it is completely unstoppable. He then leaves because, after all, it was a small pond.

OP is right

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 4.56.52 PM.png (3226x1700, 4.55M)

intriguing

You're antagonizing yourself by being so retarded. Perhaps your thread shouldn't be so self defeating and autistic and maybe it'd do better.
Just further disguised Incel virgin rage with a dash of "white women can do no wrong we must educate them", I've literally seen it a million times. Fact is if you can't reproduce you don't deserve too; that's the highest law of nature. Men either figure that out or their genes perish. But sitting around all blowing smoke up everyone's ass about how great we all are, or how great the white stacey is and how we just have to help them understand that is fullretardo my dude. Getting laid and having children isn't even a hard equation, it relates directly to being jacked and having power / money. The problem is despite the siege threads most don't want to change, they will see themselves as good enough phsyically (their not), excusing it on shallowness or some state mandated woman to man model that will never happen, and for money or power will accuse it's acquisition as being inherently jewish, despite the fact that every successful nation without exception plunders and is plundered by gold, which leads to land and women. Likewise you strike me as someone who idolizes white women with a fantasy of what they are not, they aren't hard to understand, and they can't be changed.
I can't take you seriously because any plan or reasoning that claims that women aren't fucking Alpha's is a nonsequiter, literal falsehood. By definition the Alpha's have access to women and breeding, just as in the animal kingdom, which man is a part of.
If you aren't advocating becoming a 200lb jacked and wealthy buisiness man/ career man/ entrepreneur while still saying you are TRUE Alpha, you are just a little boy screaming in the dark about how aren't getting what you deserve.
The irony being, you are getting exactly what you deserve. The weak perish and the strong survive sunny Jim, keep telling yourself that you aren't the slave tho.

Attached: 601.jpg (634x960 27.93 KB, 105.45K)

go post on cuckchan holy shit

He really isn't a man anymore, but an avatar of nature and its cold inevitability. Our people's actual heritage has many stories like this and it is a repeated archetype in fiction.

non argument. thats like saying Whites aren't supreme because the current state of our race is fucked.

OP is right

Nice IP hop OP, totally not obvious.
Not hard to do either fam, remeber what i said you little bitch baby.

what stories

Attached: trump miracle king of the impossible.jpg (487x648, 64.61K)

truth

I'll be praying for you bro

Attached: Voodoo_doll_Louvre_E27145b.jpg (3337x5001, 13.37M)

Lel 4cucks never learn

But here we have twin adoption studies on race that proves differences. Are there any Christcuck household vs Atheist household twin adoption studies to discount his claim?

Zeus was one, for example.
In modern fiction there are too many examples to list, from luke skywalker to eastern examples like kurapika.
In real life? Adolf Hitler and his party. That is one of the reasons his rise was so compelling: an outcast who was not selected for leadership fights in war, returns home and starves, only to use the power he developed from overcoming that to rise against the ebemy of humanity.

Ban schizo posters when?

dude Im not playing it cool. I'm pissed. I said I will be praying you for you and that was a picture of a voodoo doll. Must I explain more?

You mean ban you? What are you, retarded? You think its schizo to talk about the dysgenic effects of priestly celibacy? You're a fecking retarded moron and its people like you that made the white race into the thrall race it is today. I hope you get what you deserve.

Hitler is a hero

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAahahahhahahahha holy shit

Attached: 34a1d74302f470c2ab807e00bb2c450addc1035b11e238debcf7534938ea879f.jpg (1920x2928, 714.03K)

It has been proved that women tend to prefer dumb men, and IQ levels have been decreasing in these last years… Chad might be "strong" (that mostly means being and extrovert) but that doesn't mean he's necessarily smart.
Take also into account that married men are frequently abused and bossed around. And we also have divorces, false accusations, double standards… Getting laid is possible, but it might ruin your life. And I know from experience that sex isn't really that special.
Basically, we need a way to breed that doesn't mean slavery. At this point we have surrogacy, but the best option would be artificial wombs. Males would be allowed to use them to have at least one child. This would solve most of our problems, and would allow betas to become more productive and motivated.

Attached: 1c5c8cf86b3ddedbb9d4f6852cbd8b021529276085_fwide.jpg (640x360, 49.67K)

Adam Ruins Everything is a horrible source you know. He continuously uses sources out of context. The no-alpha dichotomy argument is completely debunked via many videos if you take the time to watch them.

The main problem is that alphas in the past existed because when danger hit the pack or tribe the alpha was the first one to the bat. Nowadays the alpha throws pack/tribe members under the bus. In animals, including complex animals such as chimps, the alpha actually has cortisol levels in feces the same level of the omega. The betas and everything between have the least levels of cortisol (a stress related hormone). That is why everyone nowadays can't stand the alpha archetype, because it has gone from protector to manipulator.

I totally agree with this. This situation can be changed simply by praising smart men. The consequence of worshipping football and etc is that we encourage women to mate with that type.

Alpha means "Tribe Leader."

This doesn't mean "Tribe Shaman." It also doesn't mean "Warrior."

The Alpha does not need to be the absolute smartest and most wise, but they must still be smart and wise. The true Alpha will be friends with the shaman/priest/scientist. The warrior class in decent times will defend both alpha and shaman, but lately, it seems like the warrior class has turned to bullying, at least in school. Without friendship with shamen or true alpha, the warrior will end up in the working class, performing menial labor, unless they end up in the military.

The Warrior class is built like the alpha, but lacks the wisdom and intelligence. Warrior class males are undeserving of their popularity with women in this day and age, considering that the warrior class has a natural instinct to fight, and will fight in nearly any war, such as WWI or WWII, on either side, because they simply feel a dutiful instinct to fight for whatever they've been convinced of fighting for. They fight pointless battles in pointless ways, and don't see the subtle aspects of the situation. They are submissive men. The truth is that warrior-class men always defer to a true alpha. They will always say, "Sir, yes sir!" They are not bad people. But they are not the true alphas.

Alpha men do not necessarily need to be the biggest or smartest. They just need to have the highest average. I'm shamanic class, so let me phrase this in the most awful way possible:
Dungeons and Dragons stats.
You have your strength, wisdom, dexterity, and all that stuff, right?
An Alpha male is meant to have high stats in every field there.

A warrior will have high strength stats.
And a shaman will have high intelligence and wisdom stats.
The alpha must be able to both fight, and think. The shaman only needs to think, and can specialize entirely in that field, and a warrior must only concern himself with strength.

Of course no one ought to be stupid, but you're likely aware of what I'm getting at here. There is another class of person who lacks intelligence, wisdom, strength, dexterity, yet still somehow thrives.

This person is a master of charisma. They are smooth talkers; they look good and sound good. Everything about them is appealing. They can sell any deal, they can make friends with anyone, and they can get a high salary during job negotiations, not because they have the most skill, but because they are the most charismatic, and know what to say at the right time.

They know the right facial gestures, how to look smart, look strong, and look like a good, righteous person even. But there is absolutely no guarantee that they are actually smart, strong, or righteous. They can craft any face and personality in order to get what they want.

That is what women are going for. Women are drawn towards the charismatic master who lacks strength of will, lacks talent, lacks intelligence, and even lacks physical power and skill.

A warrior will lack intelligence, but still defend his people.
A shaman may lack strength and raw masculinity, but will still guide his people.
And an alpha male must be both smart, wise, and strong. He must be able to negotiate, see the big picture, and understand the fine details as well. The alpha male is by necessity, benevolent.

Warriors are likely about 20%.
Shamen are about 5% or so.
Alpha are literally 1 or 2% of a population.

Fuck bitches and leave is destructive easy mode. Build a family, town, state, society is the hardest God mode ever created. Especially now. If you're doing that kind of shit, you are the fucking man.

You don't even know what an Alpha male is lmao. You literally require a pack for one to be the Alpha. A Beta male is a subordinate male and an Alpha is the leader of a pack. So no your logic makes 0 sense OP. You could say Women have been selecting poor traits but you can't say anything about "Beta" or "Alpha" in this case because that's not what you are talking about. And what you are witnessing is the dysgenic effect of allowing Women to choose their own mates and thus the eugenics of the future. (Protip Women will never choose the future over the present if a sacrifice is involved.)

It's nothing to take a high-trust society, where everyone is equal under the law, and you have the right to bear arms and the presumption of innocence etc. and make it into a degenerate free for all. Let's not be confused that this is "taking over." That's the natural inclination for society to go with no one trying to proactively make it happen.

Tripping an Olympic runner doesn't mean you're better than the runner because you "beat" him or that a turd or better than chocolate because it "takes over" the flavor or turns it from edible which the chocolate is to inedible which a turd is.

Nope. Nope nope.

Nigga if you were so smart you'd figure out how to either get pussy or stop bitching about it online.

It's not a real word. Just like racist. It's a cultural marxist word(product of critical theory nonetheless) to create an avatar of their ideological opponents which later they can attack at. People are anonymous here, any claim on anybody's social status or physical appearance is a witch hunt. D&C origins of this word is obvious. But let's look at the funny part. This is how butt-apocalypsed the left is.

Dude I get pussy, this isn't about me. This is about the culture. The world is bigger than me. Do you really have to explain this to people. The fact you made that comment proves my point, the white race has become stupid. I hope for your sake you learn something and become smart.

I'm using the term alpha in its cultural context. Pretty obvious, but nice try.

excellent points

Good points, however Plato believed that the Shaman class should be the tribal leaders. In the Jewish community their Shaman class is their tribal leaders, this is why they rule the west. White people should put their Shaman class in control or White shamans should take control of the White race.

Most of us will not be able to have wives or children.
We will be poor, or at least merely average income.
We will not be able to build a society, we will not be able to build a family, and we will not be able to build the future.

There are not enough females for all of us.

80% of the females have sex with the top 20% most charismatic men. Females do not notice intelligence, honor, or strength of character. The man who has the best luck with women will have the most charisma and the most money, followed by the man who has the most charisma, and followed then by a man with money.

This means that even if you make money, there is still no guarantee that you will be able to have a family, and even if a female does offer herself to you, there is no guarantee that she will be a good mother with good genes, and even less guarantee that she is not just using you for your money. She might care nothing for you, and see you only as a wallet.

National-Trapism is the only solution at this point. Call it Wizard-Knightism if you want. The point is that a strong, powerful, honorable man must pair up with a wise, intelligent, possibly feminine man. Together, they will go on a quest to accumulate money and find a mother for their children.

Two men searching for one woman will make the search that much easier. Two men mating with one woman means that both men will pass on their DNA. Two men in one household means double the monetary income. Two men in one house means double the defense in a post-apocalyptic military situation.

It is good to have a best friend. No matter if you look at this from a Greek perspective, or just the perspective of wanting to have a better chance at having both a best friend, and a womanly lover, this is the solution.

The logic here works like marriage: One man might be able to get more than one woman, but marriage limits each man to just one woman. Now nearly every man gets a woman. This can make some men sad, but others happy. In the end, this trade-off enables civilization.

But civilization is broken because women do not understand what is at stake and the nightmares that will come forth if we do not maintain our society. To maintain civilization, marriage is not enough. We need to pair two men for every one woman. This is another trade-off like marriage, but it will help us maintain population levels, as well as help us raise children better.

Most women have sexual diseases, they are brainwashed into feministic cults, they will brainwash your own children into not breeding. They will have the man work all day while they corrupt the child. The only solution is to have two men, both of them with the same mindset, such that the children grow up sane and healthy. This solution will work.

Which is why you are part of the problem and not the solution. You subcribe to retarded nonsense for colloquial facility, and so your ideas are equally retarded by proxy as they are founded on false foundations. Yes I knew what you were trying to say - that's exactly it.

In present day we see Jewish efforts to compel "responsible" white men not to breed, because the world is so overpopulated, whilst of course not encouraging non-whites to do this, and wanting to import all the non-whites resulting from reckless reproduction.

It is plausible to imaging they tried this in different ways centuries ago before overpopulation was apparent. Seducing the more-disciplined men into the service of the church and using that discipline to get them to be celibate does seem like a Jewish trick.

This is discipline/selflessness Alpha being co-opted of course, the hard workers. Not necessarily the freethinkers/intelligent alpha who would've seen past that shit and opposed the Jew by reproducing.

I am shamanic, but I would still personally defer to a True Alpha.

A simple storybook example:The True Alpha is Arthur.
The shaman is Merlin. Merlin is frail, old, and a bit cranky. Wise and intelligent, yes, but not a ruler.

But Arthur is humble, kind, charismatic, strong, smart, wise, and will always try to do what is right. Alphas with shamanic guidance are the ultimate class of people, and I personally will always defer to them.

The truth is that looking at people as individuals is wrong.
People are their tribe. An alpha without a shaman might become a "dark knight," and simply use their abilities for evil. A shaman without a benevolent alpha might become evil as well. A warrior without an alpha has no one to salute, and might simply turn into a brute who kills and rapes because he's strongest.

An alpha is above the shaman, but they need each other to function properly. An alpha is always benevolent by their nature. A man who looks like an alpha, but does wicked, wrong things, and does not care about what is right or wrong is not an alpha. An alpha MUST, by the definition of the concept, always do what he thinks is right, even to the point of self-sacrifice. An alpha will always choose to do what is right, if he deems it the right thing to do.

Looking at castes as "Who is better than whom?" is wrong. We must judge a tribe by the product of the entire tribe. The man who harvests cotton is as necessary as the woman who weaves it, and the woman who weaves it is as necessary as the person who wears it. It's the same for the farmer, the shaman, the warrior, and the priest. All must be working together in order to form society.

To look at the beta and judge them inferior to the alpha is wrong. An alpha without betas is just a lone man, and that man can be easily destroyed. An alpha without a shaman is just as weak, and will not know what is truly right, even if they want to do what is right. A shaman without a benevolent ruler could use their intelligence for evil as well. But they all need each other, and any man who needs food needs a farmer, and must say, "Thank you, sir," and any farmer who needs his farm defended will say, "Thank you, sir," to the warrior who defends it. The warrior will thank the alpha for the guidance, and the alpha will thank the shaman for the wisdom in knowing how to guide.

It all must work together properly, and when it does work together properly, everyone is happy and there is peace. And when it works REALLY well, there is not just peace: There is a glorious golden age.

oy vey, sex is a sin goy! reproduction is a sin goy!

I'd say that all the real alphas died im ww2. I'll agree that fake alpha's are a problem. Ignorant people who haven't got a single civilized bone in their body because they think being "tough" makes them a leader; when in actually bravery and selflessness is what makes a person great.

In Slaughterhouse Nine, the protagonist is a US soldier who gets captured by Germans at the end of WW2 in the winter. Because the Germans ran out of coats to give prisoners, they gave him a tiny vest that is far too small for him. One of his co-prisoners is an old American man. They were talking with a prison guard, a 12 year old German boy, when one of the prison maids, an old lady, notices them. She turns to the young boy and says "Aren't you too young to be fighting a war?" He sheepishly says "Yes ma'am…" Then she turns to the old American and says "And aren't you too old to be fighting a war?" He sheepishly replies the same way. Then she turns to the protagonist, who is dressed like an organ grinder's monkey and says "And you… what the hell are you supposed to be?" He replies "I don't know… I'm just trying to stay warm". She leaves the group with the comment "All the real soldiers are dead."

Who ever in the Church said that reproduction is a sin? Promiscuity and casual, non true love relationship sex is degenerative, therefore a sin (which you don't have to be a Christian to understand), but reproduction, where the child will have loving mother and father, is the thing (((they))) are trying to destroy. Christianity opposes that.

theguardian.com/science/grrlscientist/2013/may/08/soldiers-faces-predict-aggression-rank-children
Read this OP

The portrayal of shaman as frail andnot a true ruler may be propaganda against the shaman class. If you read the anglo saxon chronicle it shows the kings of england under the domination of the witans who are their shamanic class.

THe loss of power of the shaman class is likely why europe is now ruled by jews, a foreign shaman class. The white shaman clas needs to take power

fascinating

agreed

fuck you

Your entire post is a gross misunderstanding of breeding strategies in general, and humans in particular. Womrn have multiple ways to go about it, depending on environment, mate availability, social conditioning, etc.

The alpha/beta system is not necissarily a sexual selection system in humans. It's a dominance hierarchy, which consequently can sometimes result in reproductive success depending on the specific hierarchy and female reproductive strategy. You the team captain of the football team? You'll probably nail Stacy. You the best dungeon master at your local hobby shop? Probably not. See what I'm saying?

Anyway, there are two big strategies that modern western women use. The first is selection for resource availability. She's not likely going to care if you're some tall chad alpha with chiseled abs if you only make 20k a year, especially if she has a job herself. She might fuck you, but she's not going to have kids with you marry you. The second strategy piggybacks of the first. Get a male with resources, and then cheat and get knocked up by above chad. Most women will not even realize that they're doing this for reproductive purposes, but this is why 1 in 10 people (or more, depending on what source you trust) are wrong about who their father is. These are just the big strategies used for a "normal" woman, when you get into poor, ugly, or unfit women, it's a whole different set of them.

At this point, yes, I agree.
I would much prefer to have more practical, pragmatic shamen ruling.
But the issue is that nerds/geeks/incels are laughed at and openly mocked. Women do not give them power. The family is a unit as vital to a society as a military unit. There is no ability for a man to have power without a family or military unit.

My current solution, "National-Trapism" is absurd. I have no idea how to market this. But I am convinced that it is women who are being brainwashed into not breeding who are the true threat to our civilization. Most men will have sex for fun, if nothing else, and that can still create children.

But women are now able to abort, so that they can be sluts, and they can be prudes who hate men and choose to not breed. Women aren't religious very much anymore, and don't desire to have families. Even if they do, they will abandon their children to the government education institution, leading another generation to the edge of a cliff. What women do not ponder whatsoever is having a family for a higher purpose. If there is any purpose, it is God/Christianity. This is unfavorable.

It is never for the sake of the race. They do not ponder or give thought to the dynamics between men, such as beta, alpha, gamma, etc. To us men, these issues are a source of pain. There is no getting around the fact that a person who spends their time reading, or on the internet, or doing casual research and learning in nature, is not going to be as strong as a person who spends their time at a gym, nor will that person be as charismatic as a person who deliberately spends time learning to be good with people. The pain is because a scholar, a warrior, and a worker will be equal. They might be 10/10 in the field that they specialize in, but 5/10 in the fields that they don't. But if women judge purely on physical appearance, and maybe charisma, it will always be the scholar that is chosen last, even though that is the reason why we have civilization and technology in the first place.

Ok here's my take.

Usually "alpha" is used for guys getting laid a lot… Alpha logically means "first". So i think it's stupid because "to be" /first/ you should be considered the Leader and how many bitches you then fuck is quite immaterial…

So if alpha simply means "fucks alot" to you – this seems to be the most common definition, i'd say you are better of saying guido or ladiesman… because that would be better choosing words.

If you have to use this term "alpha" – then only use it for people who'd make good leaders; this is not something women are capable of judging btw.

As a tribe, we should be able to specialize. There is no need for the shaman to be strong if there is a warrior who will protect him. The warrior can spend all of their time training their body if the shaman is smart enough to invent, create, and maintain society. The alpha can be strong, smart, and good with people, when guided by all other castes.

There's no getting around this fact: Nerds are often less charismatic and more effeminate. Enemies of our people will mock us, claiming this is weakness. An African tribe will laugh at us, and laugh harder at small Chinese men. The Chinese men and Europeans have ultimate dominion over even the strongest Africans because the size of one's muscles have nothing to do with the intelligence required to invent guns and rockets.

The dark truth is that intelligence and wisdom are often separate from physical strength and charisma. We cannot rely on "nerds" to be physically strong, powerful looking people who are always charismatic and good with people. That's just not how things are, and if we expect the intelligent class of people to be both strong and charismatic, in addition to their natural intelligence, we will be fighting nature, and we will be terribly disappointed in the long-run.

We need alternate strategies. Of course all men who are smart will no doubt understand the utilities of being able to speak proudly, and of course, you must still be strong. But there's no point in pretending that the finest soldier is also a scholar. That's not how it is for most people. We aren't characters in books who can just be the best possible. We have weaknesses, and we need the entire tribe working together to properly compensate for those weaknesses.

But we still need to elevate this shaman class regardless.
How? How do we get strong, charismatic, possibly wealthy people to see people like me as rulers? That's what we are dealing with here. It's not "Some shaman in the forest is just waiting to be found. No, I'm "shamanic," in the most mundane sense, and no one is going to be as impressed by my actual existence as they would be the esoteric concept of a shaman. I'm not rich, I'm not that great with people, and I'm not that strong. I don't impress when I walk into a room. I'm not saying I'm some sort of weakling loser, but some people have more charismatic power than others and can always make what they say seem smart, while I might stumble and take longer to form a decent idea, simply because my ideas might be objectively better, and thus more difficult to formulate and explain.

Shamen aren't magical entities that just drop down from the heavens with a choir of angels. They're people like you and me who understand the situation, but are still mortals who have to deal with modern society, making enough money to survive, and have a family. There is nothing impressive about me, except for the fact that I think, ponder, philosophize, and try to figure our everything I can, and then use those answers to create solutions. But I do not glow or somehow command attention greater than anyone else. How is being unnoticed and unimpressive solved?

You raise a lot of good points and your observation regarding female tendencies apply to many white white, not all white women.

However the situation in China and among the Jews and among the French is different. In those cultures its common for scholars to get a lot of women. The observations about women not choosing scholars is a problem with white American women, and white American women need to be trained to find scholars attractive because they have pretty much been breeding a race of retarded white men who are ruled by jews.

But you raise many good points.

No one can get around this truth that the scholarly class, the shamanic class, the priest, scientist, philosopher, writer, programmer, inventor class of Aryan humans is being denied access to the gene pool because they are more feminine and meek. They have to be. A man who is hot blooded and ready for battle, or a man who does not wish to waste time when there are things to be done will not be scholars. They will be in the fields, either a battlefield or a farm field. The scholar will be reading books, internet, and studying nature. To have this sort of desire, the scholar is naturally not going to be as fierce and masculine. It takes a bit of femininity to sit down with a book as a child, when all the other boys are fighting and being tough.

Scholarly work is slightly feminine, so that's why I mention, "National-Trapism." But is "trapism" the wrong word to use? The issue is that most traps I've met have fit this perfectly. They are programmers, inventors, scientists, and often the best of the best, better than normal men, and better than normal females. There must be more to it than "they're just degenerate sinners." There must be a reason behind the intentional brainwashing of these scholars into transgender girls. I don't believe in "transgender" concepts, but I can't deny the truth of what I've seen. No one is more nerdy and intelligent than traps, and it doesn't make sense that the one aspect that's wrong with them is that they're traps.

It must be brainwashing. That's why, even if it's absurd, I'll still be advocating for this "National-Trapism" nonsense. There's something too suspicious about the Christian priests being unable to have families in the past, combined with these traps who are neutering themselves at the same time that feminism and other brainwashing cults are getting so popular. Something is making normal men into girls or celibates, and it doesn't make sense that it's the smartest ones who get targeted.

Look to /g/ if you're confused. "Programming socks" is a meme there. It refers to girly knee-high socks that are incredibly popular with programmers. Programming is extremely difficult, but they program as a hobby, as if it was fun. This can't be a mere chance, and I won't fail to see this clear sign. Traps need to be saved and brought to our side. If we use our masculine strength and charisma to help them find families, and they use their smarts to get high-paying tech jobs, then we'll be able to not only fund having a family, but we'll also be saving our priest class. This sort of teaming-up is the basis of all civilization, so don't disregard it just because of shallow appearances. Traps have their quirks, but they are brilliant in ways that could change the outcome of this battle.

"Quick thinking enables you to win the battle. Long-term thought enables you to win the war."

What disempowered the shaman class was a prohibition against ritual cursing of enemies. If women are attracted to aggression then it is important for shamans to curse their enemies in prayer or through some sort of verbal incantation or ritual.

If the priest shaman class starts cursing enemies again this attracts women.

The only thing I have to say in caution about this is I ask people please do not sacrifice animals, some people who do black magic sacrifice animals, I ask people please don't do that.

Many good points you raise, but it doesn't explain why the scholar class among jews and asians have high access to females. Main difference is among jews and chinese they have a tradition of doing either black magic rituals to curse enemies, or prayers to curse enemies. Cursing enemies is important for the shaman class to have access to females.

Yes, there are always exceptions to the rule, and of course, different cultures might be less corrupted and subverted. The ideal is simple:

The best scholars get women, the best warriors get women, and the best workers get women. The alpha would of course get a woman, and so would the best of any other classes that I'm forgetting. Scholar here does not refer to "lawyer" or "journalist" or "accountant." Those are probably another caste that I can't really think of a word for.

But the best of any caste ought to have a family, of course, and if there are surplus women, then the rest should have wives as well. Only the bottom 20% or 10% of men should have to die alone, simply for natural eugenics reasons.

But no one here is in that class. Those bottom 20% people are stupid, weak, cruel, honorless, and wouldn't be chosen on their looks, their wealth, or their utility by either us, or by women. They are very likely genetic dead ends in any structure of society, no matter "liberated sexuality" or arranged marriages. So there's no point in pitying the truly broken men. It's better to care for them if they are feeble, or if they commit crimes, to execute/imprison them.

But there is no sane reason why anyone above the 40% mark should die without a family, yet that is what will happen. Nearly 60-70% of the entire male population will die without a family if trends continue.

And worse, the ones who do have families will be those charismatic, good looking men. There is no need for them to be smart, useful, or benevolent. They can be purely evil and wicked, and do the most terrible things, but if they are good looking and charismatic, women will be fooled by them every time. And they are.

These women get STDs, they become incapable of love, and they no longer wish to have a family. It is the darkest fate, because nothing is as precious to us as our women. However, this preciousness I mention is low on fuel, considering how I think most of us have been treated by women.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw himself as a prince who should have a princess, and treat her well to make her happy. To give her everything , just to see her smile, and then to make love to her to create a daughter or son, and then raise our children into decent people.

Women did not respond to this desire. They had sex with charismatic, good looking men who used them, and the women got hurt over and over. They dated the worst of the worst, and now all of the women my age have already been fucked until they're sluts or hateful of men. There is nothing pure about women left in my mind. Any image I ever had of them as decent, beautiful people with pure-hearted smiles and an honest heart is burned away to nothing.

So at this point, it is a matter of simply getting women to have families, and if there are not enough viable women, then we will need to share. That's just how it is if we want Aryan civilization to continue.

okay I think I am beginning to understand what you are saying. basically your saying transexuals are men from the shaman class who have been groomed to become women by a culture that sees their hobbies an inherently feminine?

[Citation needed]
The men who were sent to the menestaries generally were second or third born sons who were not able to inherit property under most Christian states laws.

Why not date a woman 10 or more years younger than you? I am friendly with many younger women, I like them. Plus younger women are more into shaman guys because of the fact the culture is changing. You shouldn't be dating womnen your age.

If you are 40 you should be dating a womaan of about 30 or 25, and if you are 30 you should be dating a woman of about 20

I need a citation to demonstrate that the people writing all these long ass books and understanding the universe were the ones in monasteries? Nigga please

The issue is that most people do not know what makes a shaman a shaman. It is not initiation into the caste, or knowledge of magic. It is that they simply take the time to read books, study nature, have deep conversations, and most importantly, understand their own mind.

The modern shamanic class does not believe in magic. The modern shamanic class are inventors, scientists, and programmers. Shamanism is dedicated to "What will work?" What matters is what works. And what works depends on your final objective.

If a thing does not work, then it must be discarded. Magic does not work, or at least that which was attempted in the past does not work. Magic that works today is based around electricity, computers, and chemistry. Cursing your enemies with incantations and rituals is a dead-end path. As a shaman, I can honestly say that this was something that I would have tried even just fifty years ago, before the internet. But I know too much now, and that sort of thing is silly. It will not work, except for the social effect of naming an enemy.

And that might be just as powerful.

I'm open to dating anyone 18-30, but the issue is that "dating" isn't working. I can get dates, but I can't get wives or even surrogates. No one wants to commit. They all want to go to university, acquire their debts, and then work for the rest of their life. And of course, nothing ruins a second date like mentioning, "Oh, and do you plan on having children?" Girls just want to have fun.

Genesis 9:7

Catholicism is not the way.

Good point. The bible also says each kind produces kind after kind, meaning a scholar produces a scholar, carpenter a carpenter, and etc. Preventing priests from reproducing has dire consequences.

The majority of alpha males were instructed to kill each other over the course of the medieval times (the height of (((christian))) rule), and then most recently with the last two centuries of (((infighting))) and (((world wars))).

You can have an epigenetic effect by talking to people and writing books, this in effect reproduces your genes, but you may be able to find a woman who desires to breed if you are patient and persistent. But if you can't its not a big deal.

Some people have suggested bleach nationalism, breeding with a light skinned hispanic or fair skinned indian or asian. Myself I am not into bleach nationalism because I want to keep my bloodline pure white to piss jews off. But I understand bleach nationalism.

Anyways you can find a pure white if you are persistent and patient. But whatever happens you can create a legacy.