You're buying cryptocurrency, right user?

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

anonymous public ledger of transactions, can't be seized or taxed without another ICO or exchange appearing + new tech
finite, can't be printed or faked
instant worldwide payment system
uses blockchain technology that gives you real privacy and control financially
political climate worldwide is just right for this to become a global, free economy

this will destroy the Jew and all tyrants. Within your lifetime. buy a Ledger Nano and put $100 here and there worth of Bitcoin on it. You'll be rich in 10 years. You can't just print more like Jewish fiat money. Just do it. Zero reason you shouldn't invest in it, even if it's just a few hundred bucks.

this will be the death of the Jew once people really start using it. It's already lucrative.

Attached: 7b375c1fcc6b73bbe141c4c95966defcd979c424.png (65.53 KB, 1023x690)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/you-can-now-shop-with-bitcoin-on-amazon-using-lightning
coindesk.com/smart-contract-startup-tapped-by-google-as-blockchain-partner
coindesk.com/hackers-steal-40-7-million-in-bitcoin-from-crypto-exchange-binance
wired.com/2013/12/fbi-wallet/
minepi.com/JPie
steemit.com/bitcoin/@adambalm/the-truth-about-who-is-behind-blockstream-and-segwit-as-the-saying-goes-follow-the-money
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/47zfzt/blockstream_is_now_controlled_by_the_bilderberg/
bico.media/39062d9fb3df9054e4df8321694e631ac5b653d15e122524fddb6c7f7741ff1b
thecaseforbsv.com/
github.com/tonesnotes/BsvArch/blob/master/CswOnMedium.md
finance.yahoo.com/news/craig-wright-case-sees-motion-164133657.html
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lightning.walletapp
boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/14487819
cryptolinks.com/
freebitco.in/?r=19971312

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

Invest in an unstable concept that only benefits drug addicts who use it on the Dark Web because "durr muh fiat moneh"

Bitcoin should be either banned or massively taxed

Attached: 1528685922925.jpg (21.97 KB, 262x378)

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

t. boomer weebcuck trumpnigger

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Brenton made so much money from crypto, that he could travel anywhere. We should all give crypto a chance

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

Most Crypto is owned by degenerates and leftists. Therefore no future Ethno-State should accept the validity of such currencies. Thus Crypto is worthless to us.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

Buying crypto now will yield you at least 10x in the next 18 months.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

maybe not in a successful society but in the meantime there is no reason not to make use of every option.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

USDs
people view it as valuable and use it for trade
just a fiat currency
no intrinsic value
worth only the value of the paper its printed on
bitcoin
mostly used like a stock to earn more "real" money that you can use like USDs
not a fiat currency somehow even though it also has no intrinsic value
it's digital so its not even worth paper
literaly mental retardation.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

Hedge funds HATE it! Guaranteed returns! Zero risk!!!

[email protected]

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

It's not too late to get in on the incoming bull run (though you should have ideally bought in a year ago). Nice info in the attached vid.

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

look at all these kike shills. go research yourself goyim, you can be your own bank or you can put it on a Ledger USB and forget it. do it sooner rather than later. set yourself up, you deserve it.

Attached: 1552081631680.jpg (200.6 KB, 1042x1612)

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

ctrl+f "gold"
0 results
I'm surrounded by idiots.

Attached: why-hoard-gold.png (2.45 MB, 1551x1479)

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

Jewish crypto is a Trick

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

yeah so do both, what's your point? make an investment thread nigger.

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

didn't quote. make a thread, we should be talking about this shit instead of 90% of what's posted here. fuck Jews and their banks.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

does ledger nano support facebook crypto? realistically theirs is the only crypto i will consider.

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

they release firmware updates to manage different currency, if it gains any traction at all I assume it will.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

where should I do research on this?

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

le magic hacker money
it totally wasn't a bubble
the fad is still going strong

the only thing that this thread is destroying is the quality of the board

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

it already has traction but i dont want to buy a new ledger just because a new crypto comes out and its not supported

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

all over the place, if you want to just dive in and buy some Ether or Bitcoin and put it in cold storage cryptocasey has everything you need including strong but simple opsec and exchanging BTC for USD and USD for BTC.
if you just want to check out an exchange and learn on your own (if you plan on trading with goals and a portfolio, learning how the stock market works helps but it really is a different animal) IDEX is a good exchange, real time market.
I'd buy a Ledger and some bitcoin while you learn.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

I wanna give that dragon some well deserved head pats

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

Recently bought a Trezor Model T, to replace my old Trezor One. Why not? The original, still good enough. Got the first in 2014. Also bought 3.2BTC. Buy and hodl!

tfw: Used to have over 70BTC

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

Also, don't be a nigger! Buy a stainless steel seed vault as well.

Crypto is the anti jew. You all know what to do.

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

boomer, kys

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

How can crypto be a safe bet when all hardware and network appliances are pozzed to the core ?

Luis James
Luis James

BUY CHAINLINK

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

You're fucking retarded btw if you don't know when to buy or sell, no shit crypto swings in price. Zig Forums shitting on a serious venue for fighting kike financial slavery is ridiculous imo

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

Bitcoin went up to $20,000 and then crashed to $3000. It's now at the halfway stage where it could crash, rise or stay about the same. It's just gambling but with the added risk of having and fraud.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

*Having = hacking

Leo Green
Leo Green

Some tech and implementation might be underway to solve real life problems and give the unbanked some sort of financial services in the future.

I'm betting on the third world countries and any sane governmental institution with good hearted intentions to roll out some sort of blockchain that can provide a network and infrastructure of credentials. We might even see some sort ability to personally issue tokens in the future too when things get going.

Some 95%+ of coins are in reality utterly worthless. The token is only as good as the people behind it. So far looking at the coin market cap it is almost purely speculation. People do indeed trade with them, so they're valued almost solely on that aspect of them. To me, that's simply showing how overvalued the dollar really is. The kingmaker always will be the currency with the best exchange network.

I like Monero. Some 'currencies' are not even truly a cryptocoin as they're totaly centralized, like ripple. Something like 10 nodes are providing most of the hashing power within the bitcoin protocol. That's not really decentralized, either.

Attached: bilder-crypt.jpg (100.07 KB, 938x716)
Attached: what-is-dis.png (1013.98 KB, 2500x1640)

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

nasty jew, who owns humanity through interest-on-loan for 5000 years (at least..) would allow the goyim to free himself from his crook scheme through a magic currency on which he wouldn't have any control ? What if rabbi decides to unplug bad goyim from the system once the herd accepted the idea of cashless society (they will, dumbfucks as they are. Not saying the current situation is better of course..)
What we should do instead if free ourselves from the "Sumerian swindle". Kill the rabbi. Kill the bankers. Burning banks, datacenters.

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

International Kikery financial institutions are already trying to become BTC whales.
Major international banks have begun buying mass sums of BTC and have openly admitted that they want to begin manipulating public exchanges to bring crypto under it's fold.
The creator of BSV is also trying to undermine bitcoin exchanges and open-source, decentralizing projects by using kiked patent laws to destroy the financial well-being of others through cease-and-desist lawsuits.
Crypto, as it stands, is pretty kike-free and great for making money without funny-money paper. Crypto is 2 years? Could be fucked big time because of kike banks.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

This. I don't trust bitcoin or any non real money. I did buy $1k worth of BTC when it was about $200 for a specific purpose- I used 0.1BTC. Sold off half when it hit $12k. Will probably keep the rest for a while. Au is real money. And good land. Both of which are my main holdings.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Bitcoin is retarded and backed by nothing. It’s extremely volatile, non liquid, impractical and only useable with an internet connection.

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

Lost about 70 000 USD at height of Bitcoin due to some hackers stole BTC. Go and fuck yourself OP. Bitcoin is the most unreliable piece of garbage that has ever seen the light. I know shit tons of others who got their cash taken due to hacks too even on their own computer.

You criminal fuck, I bet you support it since you are one of those hackers. Who else would try to trick others into that scam and shit.

Bitcoin is the Jews new method to induce new world currency you dumb fuck. Bitcoin = The next step to control humans in one currency. Whoever cannot see that is so fucking dumb I don't understand how you managed it so far in life and came on 8ch to type. Damn freak.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

When you learn who really created bitcoin you’re going to shit bricks. Let me assure you, it wasn’t some little Japanese guy.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Oh and btw those 70 000 USD that was lost. Was all in different wallets not one. Most likely happened from inside the Exchange itself since the service stopped then the BTC disappeared from wallets. That means all services that handles transactions and keys can take your BTC any time. You fucking idiots.

David Hughes
David Hughes

Let me spell this out for you:
USD is backed by the faith and credit of the US Government
US Government is backed by the faith of the people that use it (US citizens)
Bitcoin is also backed by the faith of the people that use it
The average Bitcoin user has more faith in Bitcoin than the average American has in the American government
Therefore Bitcoin is more durable than USD

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

Bitcoin is deflationary, study Austrian School of Economics, nigger.

Bitcoin is backed by mathematics, unlike the state shitcoins that are backed by "trust me, man, I'm the government." Deflationary volatility is not a problem. Bitcoin can be used offline, with credit cards and physical wallets.

Attached: images.jpg (32.72 KB, 736x408)

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

reddit spacing
bait response
I want glowniggers to get out.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

"Oh, bitcoin? DO NOT BUY THAT, GOY! Not worth anything, keep up with your little colored paper I gave you!"

coindesk.com/you-can-now-shop-with-bitcoin-on-amazon-using-lightning
coindesk.com/smart-contract-startup-tapped-by-google-as-blockchain-partner

Attached: foto-no-exif-(1).jpg (42.22 KB, 874x499)

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

bitcoin has been taken over by bitstream kikes. Requires massive energy, and data. It's a pain in the ass to use.

maybe some other crypto is good, but there is endless bullshit involved with all these companies and exchanges.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Intel ME & AMD PSP enters
rabbi steals your wallet
end

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

ethereum, monero, bitcoincash, nano, litecoin…
There are no shortage of alternatives.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

What are things that have never happened?
If you were really concerned an offline wallet you eliminate that problem for you.

William Wood
William Wood

You're right. ETH, XMR, and maybe a few others are better than BTC.

bitcoin gets stolen if you have bad infosec
USD gets stolen if you're a bad goy or if the government feels like it

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

Mona and music coin are so ripe for moon trips right now. Whenever a bullrun happens all the shit coins on bitrex take a turn

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

Cyptocurrency is the ultimate jew money, it literally serves no purpose other than for speculation kikes to attempt to out kike eachother. It is essentially a fiat currency except without the power of a government behind it. It entire value comes from speculation because it has no actual use or power behind it.

Attached: 1476743072808.png (446.61 KB, 1440x810)

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

yet more kosher spam left to rot

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

hurr speculation
Speculation is natural, simply a consequence of human action.

it is essentially a fiat currency except without the power of a government behind it
Decentralized Cryptocoins are not fiat coins precisely because they have ballast in mathematics, they are a cryptographic commodity. Relying on the state is not ballast.

it entire value comes from speculation because it has no actual use or power behind it
Value is subjective, idiot keynesian.
Power? Only if it is the power to inflate the currency and dissolve the purchasing power of citizens. Taxation is theft and every state is a mafia.

no actual use
What about: value reserve, conversion and counting pattern, currency of exchange, use of technology for decentralization of other systems, softwares and p2p methods for the execution of contracts?

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

Also.

Attached: images.png (25.95 KB, 639x480)

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

Speculation is natural
100% verified jew

Attached: 1526329941131.png (431.45 KB, 412x726)

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

All currency is kiked. Gold is the worst. Food, water, and gun powder is so much more valuable.

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

t. I just started following bitcoin in December 2017

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

recommending taxes
wtf are you doing nigger

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Yeah it's funny they market something as being the next safe alternative to this or that.
The money lenders are certainly a funny race of people. I bet they managed to convince men back then. That gold would cause this or that issue and it can be used to do x or y to you, etc. I can imagine a bunch of kikes running campaigns to get the goyim to return their gold. Due to how unsafe it is to use now and blah blah blah.
I have to imagine that when the entire Internet is a military project. Not to mention the spook agencies that are all over it. So now it's become a spook ghost land and normie circus. Well, you, can only think… "how the fuck is crypto safe when you're using it on the same system the Jew funded?"

It's the WORLD WIDE (((WEB))) and you're living in it.

It might be safe to use for the moment, but, when the time comes that it or something like it replaces the daily routines of how people exchange cash or think of it. How do you suppose that will be any different from now? When it all becomes fully digital then it will be much easier to trace all trails of money.

Sounds like a nice way to force your enemy to play by your rules. Especially if they're living in your domain, and your domain seemingly encompasses the globe due to the presence it gives off. Then it's all the more easy to fuck you over inside it, no?

Boy it sure is getting hot inside this pot!

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

All I know is if I believed in what Hitler wrote and fought for, or rather, what the German volk did. Then I believe that the enemy will stop at no lengths to destroy me. If they force people en masse to adopt a fully digital currency. It makes it that much harder for me to use their shitty system against them

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Stockpiles of water/food/gunpowder are your SHTF supplies, but SHTF situations are very rare.

Assuming mild recession is happening such as 2008, dot com, etc the best situation is

Have precious metals
Wait for recession
Recession hits
Buy every bit of land/company you can get for 1/4 of it's worth
Resell after economy is fixed or keep as passive income

This is what every rich faggot in the world does, you literally cannot fuck this up. The only downside to this is that it requires you to have large amount of wealth saved up in advance. You can just continually grow larger at 0 risk every time the economy has its artificial (((recession))).

James Garcia
James Garcia

Remember when Assange was deplatformed by Paypal & Big Credit Cards, so he forced to rely on Bitcoin back when it was worth only a few hundred a coin?

If you think we have reached peak deplatforming, then cryptocurrency is in a bubble.

But if we have not reached peak deplatforming, then cryptocurrency has many highs we have yet to see.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

Or all the gunshops that banks refused business with.

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

If the supply of a certain crypto raises as the more transactions happen, wouldn't that insanely drop its value in the long run? If it becomes a mainstream currency, more coins will be produced at an insane rate, right?

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

tldr: Be a Jew

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Its actually depressing how low quality the shilling is

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

NO
NO STOP THINKING

THERE IS NO FAILURE OF CRYPTO and you'd know that if you saw how it has not once failed yet and how, of course, there has been no failure of any crypto base at all.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

They don't see it comin' user, they never do. It is always the newest new age kind of liberation coming to be embraced and save the white-race. Until the kike behind it call dibs, devalue it while majorly profiting from the scam and they are back to kill the kikes again, which they should never have abandoned.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

weekly slide is still up
Sticky it already you cunts so they don't have to repeat it. If you're going to suck jew dick, put your nose in their navel.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Craig shills on 8/pol/

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

I'm not going to argue with or scold the kikes in here, or the cucks that don't understand why blockchain tech and transactions facilitated by it are viewed as valuable (much more so than paper Jew money, which if you didn't know is only valuable because they say it is, not because people have confidence in it) by people. Learn how it works and invest a small amount, white man. No harm if it gets lost then. Don't hate yourself in a year or ten when you didn't throw a $500 investment on a Ledger for cold storage. Governments all over the world are adopting crypto because they know their people will just stop using their version of currency if they don't.

Either invest in your future by buying some crypto or invest in ours by killing some Jews and yourself. Peace.

Attached: niggers.PNG (739.68 KB, 1016x906)

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

What hardware and OS are you using? If it's x86 or other thing with speculative exectution, various other bugs and backdoors, then it's fucked. If you're not running at least OpenBSD, it's fucked.

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

fuck you

Colton James
Colton James

There’s two legitimate uses for crypto, and only one of them makes money:
1. Money laundering vehicle for purchasing drugs and fraud. You pay various service providers to hide transactions from law enforcement.
2. Provide services (markets, exchanges, mining pools, mixing, etc) for a profit.

The investment side of crypto is pure speculation. People trying and usually failing to take profit from bulls. Ie suckers.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

Haven't people been doxed and their purchases tracked because of bitcoin?

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

Yeah, they're called retards. They exist everywhere. Learn how to opsec. Don't save your passwords to Chrome, write them in a notebook. There are very few regulations, take responsibility and don't get keylogged and robbed. It's really not that hard, niggers are just lazy and love being victims until they're really victims.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

a literal gambling thread

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Stay poor

Attached: 1560445618569.jpg (885.21 KB, 1435x2324)
Attached: Screenshot-20190613-145913-Binance.jpg (345.04 KB, 1439x1608)

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Also life and fighting kikes is a gamble. You should buy guns, gold AND crypto. Stop being shortsighted

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

So, uh, if society collapses and no one can access the Internet, how would cryptocurrency be worth anything?

Attached: 1e88bb7bb7be30bf1a177ddfcdcb03acfbf48f5aebd47ec5a23576f16d554ec9.jpg (41.83 KB, 640x626)

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

No, I can at least wipe my ass with dollar bills.
Why would I put my resources in the most FIAT of all FIAT currencies that were ever invested and one that is completely controlled by the CIA after the Silk Road takedown. The kikes can go fuck themselves. I am keeping my labor as a resource of my own that has nothing to do with them.

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

is finite
user, excuse me if I'm a retard here, I don't know much about crypto aside from the odd curious searches every now and then, but if a crypto, in this case Bitcoin, is rewarded whenever one mines it cuz of the blockchain and stuff, how does it stop exactly? Technically if transactions keep going and mining keeps going the rewards should be near infinite should it not?

David Rogers
David Rogers

No, I can at least wipe my ass with dollar bills.
I should mention this is highly unsanitary and you might be better off just rubbing your ass on walls and shit than putting a dollar down their. However there is the cocaine asshole rush if you like that sort of thing.

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

oy vey do what jews want
don’t do things jews don’t want
This paid shilling thread has been allowed to remain up.

David Murphy
David Murphy

Make sure to buy DOGE coin

John Gomez
John Gomez

You have bigger problems at that point

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

only a certain number can be created, 21 million I believe is the bitcoin limit, with around 19 million currently in circulation. it can't be forged, it can always be verified. mining is just taking a reward for verifying a block of data before it completes the chain. it's not creating more, think of it as payment for witnessing a transaction publicly.

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

if the internet shuts down we'd be out in the streets killing people and starting fresh. you think that wouldn't spark global war anyways? you'd be rebuilding civilization not investing for the future lol.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Now allow me to explain whay you refuse to see.

USG requires all economic activity be recorded in terms of USD so it can be taxed in USD. Using crypto will therefore always be accounted in the same clumsy ways foreign currency transactions are.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Why do you think they designed the economic system to have regular crashes?

Fractional reserve banking is inherently unstable and assures regular crashes, and the bankers are in a perfect position to see when they are going to hit and take advantage of them. But that is just a crazy conspiracy theory, right?

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Now when they demonitize you they also delete you ability to use the crypto exchanges. They learn and adapt too.

William Barnes
William Barnes

You'll be rich in 10 years

I'm already rich and you'll probably be eaten by, SAVAGE NEGRO BEASTS within the decade.

You can't just print more like Jewish fiat money.

O'rly? How many times has BTC forked now? How many (it's over 1000) of these shits have already failed? Sorry neet guy but real wealth requires real work. You don't need to invent something epic or even be that smart, just consistent as that's the key to success. Otherwise you're just a fucking nigger all, muh get rich or die an AIDS infested monkey who really didn't try.

David Scott
David Scott

Value of crypto is freedom from government, not safety of having government behind it.
If crypto was allowed to enter the economy without governments being scared of it then it would be used much more than regular money.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

Value of crypto is freedom from government
1. Government created it.
2. You require government systems to use it.
3. You're free from nothing, you fiat faggot.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses on every hop either.

Governments go to a great deal of bother to monopolize currency creation and control financial transactions. Give them one good reason to abandon all that power and control?

If you trade your crypto on the exchanges you are just as regulated as if you were using Paypal and just as subject to being deplatformed. If you don't use the exchanges they get you for money laundering. The advantage of crypto is?

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

Give them one good reason to abandon all that power and control?
they have no choice. it's not up to them. they will try, let them. the more they get involved, the more the public gets involved.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

The government has made "owning gold" illegal before and no one did a goddamn thing. You're fooling yourself.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

so don't invest your entire networth nigger, I don't give a fuck what you do regardless.
blockchain and instant gold transactions didn't exist then, did they?

Attached: 1560615608812.gif (483.42 KB, 992x620)

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

I bought in about a year ago again, but Cryptopia took a shit all over everyone so its all gone until we're allowed to withdraw

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

buy a hardware wallet, don't rely on exchanges or hot wallets to hold your investments. your private keys are what matter that way.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

user…come on…anything can be used as FIAT currency. Jack and the beanstalk used beans. The kikeniggers used paper when they started pillaging our nation using the FED. Now the kike niggers and the USGOV is going to give you fucking nothing in return for your labor and you are going to love it. But we can use anything, gold is as unimportant as silver or copper or Salt (something that was also used as FIAT) and well as liquor and many other 'stand ins' for your labor. Don't 'invest' in things that are FIAT, invest in yourself, knowledge and physical durable goods.

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Yeah, go on believing that.

Crypto is still in the Internet unreality field where normal laws are allowed to be ignored. But that always ends, notice that sales tax you are now paying? Uber will eventually get the taxi laws applied to them, etc.

Crypto will become subject to the full weight Zog can bring down on anyone running off the radar. Money laundering laws, Know your Customer regs, capital gains taxes on crypto gainz, audits of unreported transactions in crypto, and so on.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

And if you are not a good goy it can be shut off like this {snaps fingers} so you better be a good goy, shouldn't you?

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

I wish I could buy more but my currency is so devalued it's a joke (and I'm a wagecuck).

BUY MONERO (or any other private coin).

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

So basically you had shit opsec and you're blaming OP for it? Let me guess: you were using Windows to hold your wallet, right?

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

Durable goods user. You are going to need something to trade.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

You are 100% correct user. I guess they thought that the attention span was so short that people forgot about the big heist already?
coindesk.com/hackers-steal-40-7-million-in-bitcoin-from-crypto-exchange-binance

Attached: 8chan-comment-kikes-usury-gold-current-sea-explained-copy.jpg (899.32 KB, 1758x484)

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

Already did that, we have 7 children.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

yeah nice job leaving all that money on an unregulated exchange you stupid fuckers. what did you think would happen?
stupid nigger.

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

'Money' FIAT FUCKING CURRENCY shouldn't require a Computer Science degree to use user.

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

it doesn't, you're just a retard.

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

Yeah, and Europe should be white. Welcome to real life. Study, nigger.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

I am not going to study your fucking CIA/kike scam you faggots, I have other things to do with my time.

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

then don't, no one here is forcing you. Screencap yourself though, when you're sitting in some office filled with regret that you didn't toss some disposable cash at cryptocurrency you'll want to know exactly where you fucked up.
what things do you do though? curiosity has got me.

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

I have know about your CIA scam for years and I have never felt an ounce of 'regret' that your valueless FIAT currency has 'gone up' (BWAHAHAHAHA) in 'value' user. You could climb in 'value' to the moon and back and it would still have the same 'value' tomorrow as it did yesterday and today. NOTHING.

I think you might be having some mental difficulty with the idea of something (in this case of actually NOTHING) being a FIAT currency.

I am going to start trading in BitResponses now on Zig Forums and this bit response is worth 6 gorillion user…if you don't pay me 6 gorillion RIGHT NOW you screen cap this and feel regret tomorrow.

Well fuck me! That ain't ever going to happen, now, is it? So basically you are trading peoples REAL WEALTH when they buy in to NOTHING and telling them that the scam has advanced in 'value' because you scammed even more people into the pyramid scheme on the back end.

I think I am going to be just fine sitting back and not watching the last of the American public's wealth get vacuumed up by you kikes.

Thank you very much.

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

woah. you come off a little strong, no one is forcing you to invest a dime. remember that screencap though.

Attached: DsQvPrhUUAEg-e6.jpeg (62.79 KB, 1280x720)

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

user. It is never going to happen. You can't put someone back into the matrix when they understand the whole scam on a fundamental level.

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

You don't understand shit. If you did you'd point it out easily and irrefutably.

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil user.
I did point out exactly what is wrong with it and you don't understand because you have too much emotionally invested in NOTHING.

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

you expecting the internet to shut down? you're fucked anyways at that point. until you're living completely off grid and self sufficient, hunting your own food, growing your own garden and providing security of your land in a multiracial anarchy, you should try to make the system better. blockchain technology is changing the game. be a bloomer not a doomer. literally no harm in throwing some cash at something so promising.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil user.
That's exactly how the fucking kikes got so much power.
<NOOO GOYYY MONEY IS EVIL! LET ME MANAGE YOUR WEALTH

Cryptocurrencies are bringing back a little power back to the people, buy not allowing international Jew banks to print infinite money.

I think I am going to be just fine sitting back and not watching the last of the American public's wealth get vacuumed up by you kikes.
You're aware the Dollar will implode at some point, right? You think quantitative easing comes for free?
Crypto isn't perfect and there are already too many Jewish hands on it. Better that than a 100% Jew currency like all Rothschild banks are (i.e.: all of them except places like North Korea, Iran…)

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

literally no harm in throwing some cash at something so promising.
Throw away your wealth on NOTHING. What do I care? I am not the boss of you and I care nothing if you give away the last of your wealth to kikeniggerCIA agents. Be my guest user.

There is a difference between us…one of us understands that EXPONENTIAL GROWTH comes with an EXPONENTIAL PENALTY and is content to live off my own labor and wealth and one of us doesn't.

You aren't a kike user, but it doesn't make any difference, inside you are a parasite because you are trying to get something without work.

That means that you are stealing it from someone else; I am not a thief nor do I keep the company of thieves. But do what you like.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

this. also BSV is going to be the future's currency because it's not anonymous and has legal backing and the creator owns the copyright to the bitcoin name and already has the largest mining pool in the world

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Cryptocurrencies are bringing back a little power back to the people, buy not allowing international Jew banks to print infinite money.
What part of "the CIA is the major shareholder in cryptocurrency" passed over your head? They are also the world's largest illicit drug dealer and child porn/sex slavers. Do you really think something 'good' is going to come from associating with these types of people in that type of system?

You understand that Bitcoin is the OPPOSITE of secure because the major shareholder OBTAINED THE MAJOR SHARE by theft from Silk Road, right?

I guess I am kind of confused why you are not understanding that if they can literally waltz in and take EVERYTHING from EVERYONE on Silk Road, they can do it to anyone, anytime for any reason. THat is the literal opposite of security and anything we would remotely frame as 'money'.
K, so Wired says FBI…but who gives a fuck, literally, it is all DEEP STATE MOTHER FUCKERS.
wired.com/2013/12/fbi-wallet/

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Throw away your wealth on NOTHING
is a few hundred, even a few thousand dollars really your wealth? I'm not saying put your networth into one thing.
That means that you are stealing it from someone else; I am not a thief nor do I keep the company of thieves.
you think I didn't work, or don't work to fund savings and investments? you sound naive and young.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

you sound naive and young.
Pots and kettles.
You sound greedy and corrupt.
When you understand the system, you literally can no longer buy into it anymore user. It is like leftism on crack…it is all fake, it is all false, there is nothing there. It is like asking me to sit here and call hot 'cold'. I am not going to because it is fucking ridiculous. There are tons of greedy mother fuckers in the world who will enjoy being scammed like this but I am not one of them and I am not going to sit here and call hot 'cold' or NOTHING 'something' because it is retarded.

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

go be amish then no one cares. I like technology and money. I hate Jews and banks. Makes perfect sense to invest in this and kill two birds with one stone. people decide what it's worth, and people think this tech is worth a lot.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

I like technology and money. I hate Jews and banks.
mfw you dont realize these are the same thing and that your society can't be extricated from them. :) I will go be amish then. Enjoy your NOTHING.

Jason White
Jason White

yeah science and technology is a Jewish trick. so is math and civilization right? exchanging goods and services for currency is something only Jews do.

Attached: 1542590937225.jpg (82.3 KB, 1280x720)

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

my internet bux is jewgle approved
the only way to be wealthy is shitcoins
How do I know you’re a poorfag?

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

When you learn who really created bitcoin you’re going to shit bricks. Let me assure you, it wasn’t some little Japanese guy.

Checked.

No it wasn't, and the amount of spaghetti spilled by mouth breathing fucktards when it's proven is going to be GLORIOUS.

Attached: checked-kurt-russel.jpg (111.24 KB, 700x512)

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

minepi.com/JPie
Wealth comes to those who share, right user?

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Spyro the Dragon 3 taught me ethnonationalism.
Kek.

Speculation is natural, simply a consequence of human action.
Neanderkike pls.

Decentralized Cryptocoins are not fiat coins precisely because they have ballast in mathematics,
ballast in mathematics
Just like (((Relativity))) (((Einstein)))? Not because the earth is flat, but rather because C is a falsehood.

Friendly reminder that kikes planned 9/11 before the WTC was built 33 years earlier. Only a tard thinks (((they))) didn’t conceive of crypto currencies in the 80’s boom. Consider the following,
NIGGER TOES
Nigger toes are the only possible currency which would not be fiat. This is because it’s the only currency that can be measured directly in human energy output, ie labor.

Attached: EB8F5FE2-272E-4D58-8A7F-FE28B29D3B5B.jpeg (186.77 KB, 720x720)

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

muh units of labor
Fuck off crypto-marxist

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

Nigger toes
I wouldn't touch that pozzed shit.
can be measured directly in human energy
human energy
ie labor
More like criminal energy ie counterbeneficial
Aside from that: there's a difference between a nigger and a niggers toe.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Attached: vacuum-sealer-nuts.jpg (163.17 KB, 800x800)

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

Doesn't matter how compromised your system may be. If you're not a retard you don't have to worry about the boogyman stealing your coin. It's called a "hardware wallet". They make it possible to conduct a secure transaction no matter how infested the host machine is. Read up on them.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Nope. This is for rewarding other people.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

Correct, 21 million is the cap. After this there will never be another one minted. After the final block rewards are issued, miners will receive the total of all fees paid during that block as payment for solving the block.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

Most fiat is owned by jews
Therefore no future Ethno-State should accept the validity of such currencies. Thus fiat is worthless to us.

Most gold is owned by jews
Therefore no future Ethno-State should accept the validity of such currencies. Thus gold is worthless to us.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

How do I know you’re a poorfag?
I made 800k off ETH last bullrun, putting in only a few grand, stay poor. And there's literally NOTHING wrong with using jew tactics to build up my own wealth so I can start a family and make sure they're well off.

David Roberts
David Roberts

Yeah, Sparta tried that as well, they went off the 'gold standard' imposed by the kike bankers at the time and started doing all their banking with hardened iron which was plentiful in their location and easy for them to mint. In response the kikes promised most of their gold to the persians if they would crush Sparta and the Greeks.
There is nothing they hate worse than your independence from their 'systems'. They must be exterminated FIRST or you will never survive the backlash and the armies they will bribe with 'riches' (in this case NOTHING) in order to utterly destroy your people and your entire civilization completely. They have been a problem on this planet for a long time.
We need to exterminate them completely FIRST so that we can use whatever we like.
Anyone who grows a backbone but fails to exterminate them first, will fall to the armies they rally against you. They have been doing this for quite some time now and they are well practiced.
Remember that kike nigger Clark listing off the nations that didn't have a Rothschild central bank that they were going to destroy from the face of the Earth? Who is left of the handful of nations? NK and Iran.

Attached: 300-hot-gates.jpg (38.96 KB, 500x331)

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

In response the kikes promised most of their gold to the persians if they would crush Sparta and the Greeks
sauce me

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

Gimme a couple hours. The kikes took down a bunch of my data a few weeks ago and I have to re-research it and try and get references for you. I think at the same time I got taken out, they also took out a bunch of my sources. Will try to find some links and titles for you. The last thing they want is people putting together how long they have been destroying nations like this for 'money' (mon = one, ey = eye) their god.

Attached: seal-of-the-usa-dollar.jpg (875.52 KB, 1000x1000)

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

Using an exchanges is one way to transfer crypto into fiat.
what if you were in a minecraft server and an user comes to you with a large sack full of fiat of your choice. All you would have to do is give up a wallet address and private key to make an exchange of assets.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

You made 800k once and you’re talking like you’re set for life. You’re the white nerd equivalent of a nigger who won a scratch off lottery.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

I want to get into it but I have no idea where to start. So many scams and liars out there. I just want to throw like a hundred shekels at each type of crypto just in case.

William Wilson
William Wilson

I want to know why the average poltard hates bitcoin and deems it as a "jewish invention".

The impression I have is you nutzis hate money by itself and want to stay poor, so that the jews are always on top and you have some scapegoat for your own failures.

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

I didn't say I'm set for life, I'm just pointing out that us Zig Forumsacks have a really good venue for making money in this kiked system. How is that so hard to understand. And that was definitely life changing money. I paid off student debt, bought my mom and myself a house.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

What are the top ten most traded cryptos?
Whats the easiest vs most effective way to turn it into fiat money?

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

gold is illegal to own and heavy as fuck and you can't send it

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

I want to know why the average poltard hates bitcoin and deems it as a "jewish invention".
Because it is one. Also it is completely controlled by glowniggers at this point. You can pretty much assume that anyone pushing it is on the 'pyramid scheme' payroll and is either a glownigger or a kike.

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

I want white men to succeed and set themselves up to become powerful builders of technology, science, advanced civilization and philosophy like we have for thousands of years. You can't do that sitting in an office for 9 hours per day and hating your nation for playing house with kikes, spending every cent you earn on taxes and living expenses as you march towards death only to let your kids do the same shit. Take back what's yours, and it doesn't look like you're starting any armies, are you?
so fucking invest in this technology what you can afford to lose, set yourself up to be free of living paycheck to paycheck. it doesn't even need to be much. allow yourself time to think and create goods that benefit your people. allow yourself time to mold your children into the ones that say FUCK this bullshit game, we can be better.
don't regret not doing something so simple and promising. people are sick of kikes whether they know it or not, they just need to be shown another way of doing things. it's not perfect but it's already better than anything we've had. with the right culture introduced to a system like this, we can destroy their hold over our people and the world. bloom, user. money and cryptocurrency isn't going away unless the internet shuts down. we can create a better system with this tech.

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

Well, it is not. You just want an excuse for failure.

Its similar to what happened when Breivik killed commies, you said it was a false flag. So you want a defeatist position to have a reason not to act: "the jews are behind everything and are super-powerful, so nothing can be done, and anyone doing something or any tool that might appear against them are false flags".

Such defeatism is why I believe natsoc is not the answer. You play the enemy card, and call names anyone who act. You act as pawns to the jews.

Bitcoin is the only non-violent tool against the establishment, and its the solution that have the most reachable audience.

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

you said it was a false flag
Never said that user.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

Yes!!

Buying bitcoin , chainlink and ethereum

10% from all income I make

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

chainlink
This nigga knows
10%
And he's doing it right. I swear some of you are like r/buttcoin

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

picturing buttcoin
is that a 'thing'?

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

What you’re not mentioning is that falling ass backwards into a jackpot is not a guarantee or even a likely outcome when gambling on shitcoins. For every comeup story like yours, there’s an equal and opposite story. Trying to get rich through speculation is more /biz/-tier than Zig Forums, particularly since the money you win isn’t going to buy you a “get out of genocide free” card.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

the money you win isn’t going to buy you a “get out of genocide free” card.
You know that they are going to try that as a last resort though, right? They are going to try to buy their way out of being genocided this time. If we allow it we are so stupid we deserve every last thing they ever did to us, all the torture, all the murder, all the theft, all of it, we will deserve if we let them try and buy their way out of their slaughter.

Jordan James
Jordan James

bait

Attached: Its-definitely--79d3b46067ef54d6bd3bcb7438d0f6ef.png (3.01 KB, 419x249)

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

If you get a nice homestead going I will help be a farmer. Let me know.

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

They are going to try to buy their way out of being genocided this time
LOL
THEY'RE PAYING FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

greater fools theory
Problem is that institutional investment has moved into the stable coin space, and their trading algos are better than yours. It's just another stock at this point, but with few participants and bigger swings.

You missed the boat, and only idiots are buying houses and crypto right now.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

ctrl+f cuz too lazy to read the other 10 preceeding posts.
This shit is only valid when it's a large thread you massive faggot.
t. Owns more gold and silver than you.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

Bitcoin is a deadend get-rich-quick scheme that takes advantage of technologically and economically illiterate people. Bitcoin is absolutely no different from any other conventional currency except for the fact that more is continually introduced to the market from various sources. That's it. As soon as no more can be "mined" it's just another debt-based fiat currency owned and operated by one banking cartel or another.
If you're doing anything other than pumping and dumping Bitcoin you're an idiot.

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

Crypto is the anti jew. You all know what to do.
jews print infinite money
buy all your crypto before you know it
The only anti-jew is an oven.

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

It isn't helping Venezuela.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

underbanked
This is the single most jewish word in the english language.

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

The campaign against 'hate speech' is part of shutting down alternative currencies. MSM have started to pre-condition normalfags about potentially limiting or shutting down parts of the internet because it's "unsafe" or a honeypot for "hate groups". The idea of bitcoin is good, but if you think the rats will just let it exist without trouble, you're wrong.

Attached: 1558168099691.png (1.46 MB, 1025x1028)

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

Bitcoin is absolutely no different from any other conventional currency except for the fact that more is continually introduced to the market from various sources.
Except for the fact that it is literally nothing, 0's and 1's
Everytime the glowniggers need a fresh infusion of cash they post one of these on a forum (be it reddit or any other forum to see how many new suckers they can scam).

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

Except for the fact that it is literally nothing, 0's and 1's
This is literally the financial redpill to innoculate you against the digital prison these kikes are trying to create. Where "credits" are what you work for and really can't buy anything with. Any power accumulated to resist is simply turned off, like the recent youtube purge (and previous massive social media purges).

Own real shit that you can hold in your hand or protect with a rifle or you don't own shit. By all means you should milk the current paradigm of "buy pretend shit while its going up" to enrich yourself as much as you can but NEVER DELUDE YOURSELF into believing the 1's and 0's in your "digital wallet" are an asset until realized.

James Powell
James Powell

Stay poor
Your time preference is distorted, is the problem. Look, if you're white I hope you milk every fucking cent out of this "crypto" system and USE IT to benefit you and your white offspring… but most people are going to be left holding the bag. The safe and solid bet is to OWN SHIT (physical things). I'm sure you've heard the mantra that "posession is 9/10 of the law." If "posession" is reduced to claim checks and bits and bytes, digital documentation etc… who owns the physical asset… the land… the plant and equipment… the building?

The answer is, whoever the filthy fucking kikes type in the "owner" textbox and save to their database.

Landon White
Landon White

gold is illegal to own and heavy as fuck and you can't send it
illegal to own
Maybe in your jew country. The reason its illegal to own is because it's something immutable they can't control.
heavy as fuck
True but you are implying that the physical asset has to move in order for ownership to change. The cool thing about blockchain tech is that any transfer of an asset (such as gold) is indisputable.
you can't send it
Gold is as divisible as crypto, down to the atomic level, and in the previous point I explained how ownership can be tracked.

Precious metals are 100% as easy to transfer as jewcoins.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

I want white men to succeed and set themselves up to become powerful
Same, but never pretend digital currencies are anything more than a speculative boom or an inflation sponge. It's a very narrow bell curve where most people won't see much benefit. Some will get extremely rich (already over) and some will lose their ass.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

The answer is, whoever the filthy fucking kikes type in the "owner" textbox and save to their database.
This literally, there is nothing different from them 'creating a digital currency' and creating anything else in the digital environment. Freezing anons assets or stealing from them would be so easy once everything is in a digital format. Especially people on Zig Forums. I can't believe that any anons in our current anti-White environment would buy into digital currency when the kikes are literally deleting us right and left from the internet. If the way they are treating us on social media isn't an indicator of 'things to come' in the whole digital world then anons might deserve being taken advantage of by the kikes.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Decentralized Cryptocoins are not fiat coins precisely because they have ballast in mathematics, they are a cryptographic commodity. Relying on the state is not ballast.
coins are the epitome of fiat precisely because anyone can create a coin. They are worse than fiat in that respect. There is no one trying to limit the number, type, technology of coins. Just look at bitcoin cash, it was extremely dillutive when it was issued, essentially extracting value out of bitcoin, increasing total number of tradable assets. How is this not fiat on steroids?

Gold is still the only viable currency long-term.

Attached: kdtEepKg[1].jpg (39.61 KB, 728x410)

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Who owns the gold?

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Who owns the network?

Blake King
Blake King

Did I ask? Do I give a shit? Who owns the gold nigger?

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

you sound like a complete degenerate

James Martin
James Martin

Too stupid to use bitcoin… Hates bitcoin.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

Please research cryptocurrencies first before you post. You look like an idiot.

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

The irony is the speculators killed any real chance this had to be a currency.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

speculators
when speculators means (((US GOV)))?
currency
when currency means NOTHING

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

Reminder posted in January

Attached: download-(8).jpeg (11.84 KB, 205x246)

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

No, because I am not a faggot.

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

Screen cap my post nigger.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Yeah, that guy picked it amazingly. He must be a multi millionaire at least by now.

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Explain how this bubble is different than all the other kike 'get rich quick' bubbles where White have lost everything because they were foolish enough to believe the kikes. At least you got to live in the house during the housing bubble.
Instead of offering you an artificially inflated asset like a house they are trying the bubble market scam with NOTHING. Very clever.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

this level of stupidity
Natural selection at its finest. You should not procreate.

Camden White
Camden White

You are correct. Anyone who is stupid enough to have or hold bitcoin should not procreate since it is a kike scam.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

I was refering to the way he lost his coins.

Bitcoin is much more secure than holding gold. Only a complete idiot would be hacked, specially in his own computer.

And only speculators let their money on the exchanges.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Is this a joke? Only one of those dates has even occurred.

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

April and july are on point, we're ahead of schedule

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

So nothing is ahead of schedule in its value of nothing? Cool, man. I can't wait until (((you guys))) get the chinese involved. Because it is 'totally secure' dude, which is why Silk Road still has their bitcoin and Coindesk (someone with tons of security and experts) was unable to secure their bitcoin either. Do you guys just need people to 'feel' like they received something from you while you rob them, or…does it matter anymore since you are never held responsible for any of your crimes against humanity anymore?
Technically it is an IQ test, they give you their blood sweat and tears as labor and you give them NOTHING in return, and sometimes you rob them of the NOTHING you have given them as well.

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Most people playing the Bitcoin game know that the system is built upon massive fraud. I'm not talking about someone spoofing buy orders or wash trading. There is a company called iFinex who owns the crypto exchange Bitfinex and cryptocurrency Tether. Tether is a stable coin pegged 1-to-1 with USD. Basically it's a source of "liquidity" for scammy exchanges like Bitfinex or the largest crypto exchange, Binance. Their business model says that all Tethers are backed by one USD…but they've never had an audit.

It's this simple: print billions of tethers, buy Bitcoin with the tethers, dump on newcomers. The 2017 bull run was just a massive tether pump. The current run is the same thing. Tether is currently the 8th largest crypto by market cap ($3.5 billion) and they've printed 1.5 billion tethers out of thin air since April. They've been averaging ~20 million per day recently.

The NY attorney general is on their case as well as the US DOJ. Bitcoin could see triple digits when this gets uncovered.

Attached: Screenshot-20190516-124252.png (580.42 KB, 2048x1002)
Attached: Screenshot-20190516-104256.png (2.43 MB, 1774x2048)
Attached: Screenshot-20190516-103626.png (2.01 MB, 2048x1443)

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

The media is also complicit with the crypto pump and dump scam. When there's a bull run the media hypes it up and a bunch of retards pile in thinking they're going to make bank and not be taken to the cleaners.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Yeah but they are culpable for their greed as well. Basically they become a jew. There is no reasoning with them when they turn off their humanity and slip into their jew mind. Anyone that is this stupid and greedy is not really fit for living in a non-parasitic society. It is a test of character to see if you can recognize the 'love of money' that the kikes live by and avoid it no matter how hard they come on Zig Forums and push that you will become rich by becoming a jew.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

can only be purchased through regular money from some jew owned company with a billion mining machines
not instant
cant pay bills so its completely useless

thanks for the thread retard

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

Fascinating user. I stopped really following crypto (jew) currency when I understood what it was. Nice to see that the US Gov is PRETENDING to give a shit what the kikes do…hahahaha…it is a good game though, isn't it. Throw a couple fat kikes on the BBQ and let the plundering of the rest of the kikes continue unabated. Surely your constituency can be purchased THIS CHEAPLY.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

I just realized:
currency went from a physical standard (gold, silver, etc.) to a slip of paper and coins
slowly transitioned to just paper (checks)
quickly transitioned to digital (online banking)
the initiative was taken to make currency that was encrypted
WHOA HOLD ON GOYIM

Attached: 2YFNwMm.gif (591.43 KB, 400x225)

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

the initiative was taken to make a NOTHING that was encrypted
FTFY user. :)
Snabbity.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Sounds like you are bitter because you lost some money in crypto. Sorry to hear that fellow. I'm up. :)

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

The only primarily jewed crypto are XRP (Ripple) and XLM (stellar), and the futures trading. Everything else is still held by a lot of different interests.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

We offer research chemicals and pain pills meds. The purest of these products at 98+ %. Products comes in discreet stealth packaging. Tracking number Provided. No prescription needed

Ketamine,2F-DCK
3-CMC,4-MMC
MDMA
A-pvp (Flakka)
Methamphetamine
Pentedrone
Tianeptine sodium
SPM

Fentanyl
carfentanil
U-48800,U-47700

Nembutal
Diamorphine
CBD isolate
5f-mdmb-2201
Alprazolam
Ephedrine hcl
Clonazolam

Oxycodone 30,80 mg (&powder)
Hydrocodone 10mg
Ya Ba pills
OPANA 40mg
DILAUDID 8mg
Suboxone 8mg
Percocet 10/325mg
Xanax 2 mg
Morphine pills
Duromine 30mg caps

contact for quotes and for any other product.

Wickr Id: cnchemx
Whatsapp: +1419 285 6898
[email protected]

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Ok, here is the crypto redpill: Bitcoin (BTC) was hijacked by (((them))). But original protocol now has BSV ticker. Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto. He owns at least 1 million of btc, bch and bsv. Bitcoin is not anonymous and pro anarchist, it is a sound money with privacy.
Read this to see how deep the rabbit hole goes and DYOR:
steemit.com/bitcoin/@adambalm/the-truth-about-who-is-behind-blockstream-and-segwit-as-the-saying-goes-follow-the-money
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/47zfzt/blockstream_is_now_controlled_by_the_bilderberg/
bico.media/39062d9fb3df9054e4df8321694e631ac5b653d15e122524fddb6c7f7741ff1b
thecaseforbsv.com/
github.com/tonesnotes/BsvArch/blob/master/CswOnMedium.md
TLDR: Bitcoin (BSV) is going to remove (((intermediaries))), deep state and limitless printing of fiat. Once the original vision of bitcoin gets adopted at least by 1/3 of the population, it would be the most important habbening since WW2. (((They're))) scared.

Attached: Punished-Craig.jpg (315.41 KB, 749x496)

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

muh shekels
muh usury
Nah

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

How can crypto be a safe bet when all hardware and network appliances are pozzed to the core ?
and the identities are revealed once you try to convert is back to fiat. You can collect all the money you want but at some point the weak link happens.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

I have like $70 worth of BTC. Can I, a poor fag, expect any return or should I try to find an exchange that will pay me for it? I have no idea what I'm doing but I have a blockchain wallet and have invested $0 so far. Any advice at all would be appreciated, trying to make some extra money to buy a pretty lady a ring.

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Faggy double post but I should mention I got 500 free XLM and swapped them for .000something BTC in the hopes of some kind of exponential growth.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Yeah, because a global digital currency is not the dream of any planet-wide tyranny. US and China govs already have a sizable portion of bitcoin. IMF is launching their own digital currency. Good job libertarians, once again you helped Moloch to gain control

Any digital currency can be blocked overnight if they want.

John King
John King

no
i only chase yield

Brody James
Brody James

coins can copulate
begone jew

Attached: 'If-trade-stops,-war-starts,'-warns-Alibaba-founder-Jack-Ma---china-trump.png (304.35 KB, 816x556)

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

caring about $70
I'll spend $70 on comissions trading futures and options during a busy day. Sucks to be you. Your top priority should be making something of your life, not how you're going to preserve $70.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Bitcoin only benefits drug addicts
Bitcoin benefits anyone who wants to prevent their savings from being stolen through inflation. Bitcoin hurts the Jew.

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

computer-readable, publically-accessible paper trail to every transaction you ever did

"anonymous"

Attached: noice.png (178.22 KB, 401x337)

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Cryptocurrency serves the purpose of protecting savings from the Jew.

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

Buy with cash. Don't give ID.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Ring sigs my brother

Attached: wzxTir3.jpg (69.33 KB, 650x561)

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

muh units of labor
Fuck off crypto-marxist
Do you not understand how the NSDAP got out of the depression?
1 DM for 1 worth of work(labor) was the motto.

Nigger toes are a slur for Brazil nuts which are extremely healthy. The measurable protein and fats is what makes them a viable universal currency.

Polite sage for having to over explain a shitpost to retards.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

we were kings n shieeeeeet

Attached: Capture34534535.PNG (385.46 KB, 559x275)
Attached: 1547502134923.png (479.39 KB, 576x820)
Attached: Blonde-red-haired-Egyptians-Phaorahs.jpg (48.44 KB, 454x261)
Attached: contract.PNG (72.59 KB, 518x172)

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

wrong fucking thread damn i'm tired

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

This is boomer-tier posting

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

The FBI auctioned off the bitcoin they seized. I'm sure we'll see a bunch of (you)s in the next warrant you incompetent fucks. As if deep state mouthbreathers can grasp the basic tenets of crypto.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

also the FBI only got the hotwallet
ross ulbricht has so many BTC that they can never get to because like many anons have said already
CR Y P T O G R A P H Y
W O R K S
R E T A R D S

Attached: 1557875490215.jpg (34.39 KB, 750x730)

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

talk is cheap

Attached: Screenshot-20190615-234044.png (54.25 KB, 720x557)

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

Yeah but the issue with that is that's just a fiat currency backed by crypto. They have built a fractional reserve bank on crypto instead of gold, which is what we supposedly had until Nixon. But that doesn't mean that gold has no intrinsic value, nor does it mean that for crypto. The existence of a fractional reserve bank on top of an asset doesn't mean the asset itself loses value, it means that the printed fiat is pretending to have value that it actually doesn't. The existence of a scam like Tether has nothing to do with the intrinsic value of Bitcoin.

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

They physically walked into the server room and carted off all the private keys, yes. So? They could do that with gold too, they'd just need a truck instead of a cop car. It means nothing for the stability of gold as a unit of value as a whole.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

If you wait till the end of next year it'll be worth about $500.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

You bet grandpa I'm gonna pull myself up by my boot straps right now. I'm going to walk up to my boss, give him a firm handshake and look him in the eye. My blue collar job pays fine for the time being, I'm looking to make expendable income to try and grow the resources I have available, without getting jew'd hard. Not everyone's parents loved them enough to see them through highschool, some of us have to figure things out as we go, faggot.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

PUBLIC ledger
gives you real privacy

The blockchain started off a prosperous hope-filled promise, an emerging decentralised technology to rival central banking and replace fiat before it's inevitable downfall, until you realise it's likelihood of actually being written/created by user nakamoto for the purpose of freeing mankind from the dominion of kike usury is highly unlikely.

In terms of monetary tracking it addresses all the vulnerabilities that fiat has such as laundering and privacy. Several ledger search engines and ai centric programs are already in the works, the public ledger provides no privacy at all, it's too soon to say whether alternative projects like zcash and monero are actually safe or how long it is before they're compromised.

Attached: Economist-88-fg.jpg (998.49 KB, 1000x1294)

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

Just the best ideology ever.

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

Explain it to me
Haha no thanks. I've got a tested IQ of 155 and two degrees in engineering. Me trying to explain cryptography and economics to you, would be like trying to explain how to cook dinner to a house cat.
Just know that people smarter than you are getting rich, that all the major financial institutions are late to the party but catching up (see Libra) and some of us are generously alerting the unwashed masses that the boat is leaving the dock soon. All aboard! Or get left behind, your choice!

Fake Satoshi
Yikes. He's about to be held in contempt of court for bullshitting.
I hope you sell your BSV for BCH at the height of the pump before it bottoms out. Good luck, user.

b-but muh Hitler
The German work ethic can be credited, not the LTV. "Value is something different from price, which accounts for prices, and which in turn has to be accounted for. And to account for it by labour-time is mere assertion."

Attached: muh-hitlerian-economics.jpg (8.99 KB, 240x173)

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

This post is almost bad enough to be pasta-worthy

Attached: 7D49787E-1C34-4F41-A0BF-E7174BBDE106.jpeg (130.33 KB, 546x939)

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

You should screencap it!

TO ANYBODY READING THIS
See attached; crypto holders have had their assets parked in USDT (a stablecoin) during the downturn, waiting to buy back in as the curve swings back up. They are buying cryptocurrency so fast that USDT is having trouble maintaining its one-to-one peg.

BUY BTC, ETH, BCH, EOS
NOW
ANY AMOUNT, JUST GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR NOW

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

(FORGOT IMAGE)

Attached: usdt-6-21-2019.png (91.78 KB, 1210x664)

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

I'm betting on the third world countries and any sane governmental institution with good hearted intentions to roll out some sort of blockchain that can provide a network and infrastructure of credentials. We might even see some sort ability to personally issue tokens in the future too when things get going.

This already exists and is called urbit. Urbit.org to learn more. Stars currently cost like $4000 and planets $10 at the moment.

The tech hasn't gotten much press because half-jewish reactionary Moldbug spent literally a decade building it in his garage while living off dot com $ and if the technology got famous it would give his writings attention. He doesn't mention jews much but he does paint a vivid picture of decay and trashes democracy, bad for normies to see

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

CP for FREE
CP for FREE
CP for FREE
tinyurl[dot]com/jojpbpq

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Everyone should buy LINK. Seriously use your powers of autism and look past the FUD. They literally just partnered with Google. Oracle Corporation is presenting with Chainlink on the 26th of this month. Time is running out for all of you to eventually invest in data. Dividend income through staking eventually. Dollar cost average at least. Hold retire 3-5 years with 5-10K stack

William Bell
William Bell

investing in what amounts to digital numbers on a screen with no intrinsic value should an inevitable EMP strike occur

It's almost like you're trying to goad anons into putting everything of value into something they not only can't hold, but can't even really use. If you want a good, long-term investment, then invest in ammo and supplies. You know, shit that won't literally vanish when the lights go off anf SHTF!

Attached: Let-the-games-begin.png (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

Retire on only a 5k investment? Wow so if I invest 50k I can retire ten times over. I’m investing 100k just to be safe. Google. Oracle. Techno biz. Investing. Dollar trade money money secret recipe

nigger

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

OP here
actually nigger I specifically said not to put all your networth into it. you should always diversify.
now look at bitcoin today. people here could have made thousands of dollars and counting if they weren't buying when I posted.
get fucked kike, we're going to ruin you.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Yikes. He's about to be held in contempt of court for bullshitting.
Fake news.

I hope you sell your BSV for BCH at the height of the pump before it bottoms out. Good luck, user.

I'm not selling ever, Shlomo.

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

Okay then stay poor. 10K LINK which is almost 20K USD

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

What cryptos do people like here?

I have some heavy ass bags of ARK and DGB.

700 chain link. I lost my LTC and other alts because I was a lazy idiot and left them in an exchange.

BTC is jew controlled now via (((blockstream))). BTC is shit tech that requires enormous energy. I have doubts of it continuing to explode.

Attached: austistic-pointless-managing.jpg (209.26 KB, 1200x653)

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

its fun reading through all the shill posts now that btc has rose 2k more

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

sage for cryptojew

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

being this mad
sage is le downboat
It must suck being poor.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

amazing

Attached: amazin.jpg (147.41 KB, 1000x812)

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Anons, buy bitcoin on cash app every week for late life comfyness.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

boomer idiot.
What creates instability in the bitcoin is the media sayign its unstable.
If people believed it to be safe, it would be, hence the value would increase.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

Are you the same user using the phrase “stay poor” ten times already in this thread? If so, I hereby bestow on you honorary nigger status.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

everyone who doesn’t gamble on jewcoin is poor
Imagine being this guy

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

How many bitcoins does it cost to dissuade a gang of illegal spics from murdering you during a home invasion?

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

If people believed it to be safe, it would be
This is your brain on shitcoins

Attached: 97D93FA9-2A98-4FB8-A5F6-5CEDF9382153.jpeg (208.28 KB, 750x864)

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

an AR15 costs about $500. I make that in a few hours some days in this market.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

ChainLINK is the absolute worst crypto. It is a fraud. The mainnet came out and it was DOA.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

anonymous
You didn't even get a single word into your post before being wrong.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

duuuur i don't know how wallet addresses work durrr what is cash
wire transfer cash
crypto is sent to a wallet you've set up
literally anonymous
retard.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

implying it doesn't all go through the same tubes
implying all talk of "anonymity" is not just to get people off guard
I was using BTC between $1-2. Then I figured out it was a scam and good for nothing.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

good for you, you are a proven retard. funny how all the shills saying it's a scam found out and sold before it made them wealthy.
does the regret eat away at you as you work 9 hours per day and barely see your family?
a shitty life user, real shitty. thank fuck that's over.

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Rhianna has a pretty decent cumface.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

I have never been in a position to need to speculate. I've got plenty and make plenty and always will.
A bunch of money gotten by sheer luck because I happened to be doodling in what would soon become a huge and widely shilled scam would not have improved my life. Easily could have made it worse.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

cope
"you don't want to be wealthy, it's just more problems.. maybe you'll be worse off!"
lives in a forest with a rifle range in the backyard
I used to lie to myself too user, even making $70k per year at a fortune 400. we're not meant to spend 9 hours per day making other people rich. you're gonna miss the gold rush, screen cap this so you remember where you fucked yourself

any non retarded white men, you're not too late. start accumulating, and altcoin season will start again once bitcoin has a good run up to $15 or $20K. one of many things you can and should invest in. buy a fireproof safe, a Ledger wallet and make sure you keep cash as well as supplies, guns etc. Set yourself up, don't be this guy in 10 years.

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

cuckchan bait and derail shill template #34
no mods deleting this shit

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

I'm literally rich. Ironically, I will be living in the forest with a rifle range out back within about two years. kek

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

5 BTC will be plenty to buy a nice house.

Spics aren't dangerous except to wages and national IQ

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

careful with ledgers, printing your private key and laminating is better. Ledgers can be repackaged with the private key in someone else's hand.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

thanks but this is only possible if you buy it from a 3rd party.
a good reminder to buy it directly from their website.
no it's not better to leave your private keys worth hundreds of thousands of dollars on printed paper.

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

Bitcoin benefits anyone who wants to prevent their savings from being stolen through inflation. Bitcoin hurts the Jew.

Attached: POINTING-Nazi-girl-01.jpeg (8.36 KB, 168x255)

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

You missed the boat, and only idiots are buying houses and crypto right now.

Attached: MERCHANT---QUOTE-ANON-PEPE.png (91.07 KB, 397x255)

John Taylor
John Taylor

This thread is like the new version of 2016 pro trump shilling

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Lost about 70 000 USD at height of Bitcoin due to some hackers stole BTC.

Not your keys, not your coins. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

What part of "the CIA is the major shareholder in cryptocurrency" passed over your head?

shareholder
kek

Keyholder, coinholder… Shareholder. kek

The NSA created BTC KYS glownigger (although probably just a kike or a butthurt boomer)

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

Attached: CIA-NIGGER-10.jpg (45.14 KB, 467x700)

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

No it wasn't, and the amount of spaghetti spilled by mouth breathing fucktards when it's proven is going to be GLORIOUS.
Now who Should we Assume that is?

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Cyptocurrency is the ultimate jew money, it literally serves no purpose other than for speculation kikes to attempt to out kike eachother. It is essentially a fiat currency except without the power of a government behind it. It entire value comes from speculation because it has no actual use or power behind it.

Attached: MERCHANT-QUOTE-PIN-HEAD-QUOTE.png (252.5 KB, 830x699)

William Turner
William Turner

The idea of bitcoin is good, but if you think the rats will just let it exist without trouble, you're wrong.
No, b/c game theory, every country has to agree to SHUT IT DOWN or it doesn't work.

Billionaires are going balls deep on Bitcoin.

Figure it out.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

richfags get into crypto because it's faster to turn a profit than stocks

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

computer-readable, publically-accessible paper trail to every transaction you ever did
"anonymous"
you got that wrong
"computer-readable, publically-accessible paper trail to every transaction that was ever done on this wallet"
you're free to create a new wallet for every trade you make, and never use it again after filling and emptying it it through bitcoin tumblers
it's as if you created a new anonymous bank account every time you pay for something then close it afterwards
it is anonymous

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Those who dont buy crypto, serves the jew.
If you dont buy crypto, you are sided with the jewish world order.

Dont say we didnt warn you.

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Thing that gets me about cryptocurrency is a bit like package managers - YACC… which 1 are you going to chose or are you going to simply create your own?

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

Jews run the banks that fund your fag coins

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

Because you dont accept it for trading your shit.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

OY VEY GOYIM YOU HATE FIAT CURRENCY
SO BUY THE MOST PERFECT FIAT CURRENCY THAT HAS EVER EXISTED
IT HAS NO VALUE
IT HAS NO WORTH
IT REQUIRES BOTH THE JEWISH INTERNET AND THE JEWISH POWER GRID TO RUN
IT ALSO REQUIRES EVERYONE ELSE TO ACCEPT IT USING JEWISH HARDWARE SYSTEMS
OY VEY JEWS HATE KIKETOCURRENCY THOUGH!
Get the fuck out.

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

tfw bitcoin is less corrupt than your local fiat currency..

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

Yup, also consider using a Lightning wallet such as this one to make instant payments. Tough with some technical skills needed.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lightning.walletapp

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

No, Ibrahim.

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Banks will be obsolete if the merchants start using bitcoin.

Each merchant who dont accept bitcoin to buy his stuff is a servant of the jew.

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

Bitcoin is for lame faggots, invest in guns, ammo and bomb making knowledge – something you can put to a greater use than mere consumerism. The OP sounds so semitic in the wording of his post
Within your lifetime. buy a Ledger Nano and put $100 here and there worth of Bitcoin on it. You'll be rich in 10 years. You can't just print more like Jewish fiat money. Just do it. Zero reason you shouldn't invest in it, even if it's just a few hundred bucks.
this will be the death of the Jew once people really start using it. It's already lucrative.
Sounds like a smarmy salesperson.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

Jews are going balls deep on Bitcoin
FTFY

John Jackson
John Jackson

Nice try, glownigger.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

jews are trying to demoralize bitcoin by blaming on jews

Top kek what is this timeline even KEK

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

The shitcoiners are the most money-grubbing anons you will encounter on Zig Forums. They're going to defeat jooz by obsessing over accumulation of mammon. Seems legit.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

/biz/index.html

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

That what the jew wants, everybody to be poor and paying their debts.

I dont believe you want to be poor, because I understand you are a paid shill. But really, you wont convince anyone telling them that money is evil.

Thats why natsoc always fail and the jew always win, but you already know about it, right?

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

I understand shitcoin is better than whatever coconut-money exists in the banana republic you live in, but please leave the white men to pursue higher causes than "investing" in the digital shekel-casino.

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

Bitcoin
nwo currency, can be destroyed when the big players wish it, fuck that
whites must create their own barter system based on white race and reputation

Attached: &.jpeg (232.52 KB, 772x741)

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

If you consider only anglos to be white, then understand that anglos are also buying bitcoin, and there are plans to build bitcoin-only communities countryside.

You cant oppose it. You can only cry and rage about it. While these men will be safe with their women in these communities, you will be in a spiral of destruction, war and famine, together with your jewish masters.

But its fine, I believe you like it. Natsoc wont survive, as a ideology, without the eternal jew.

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

Hahaha how could they destroy it? Please entertain me.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

you're spending effort on nonproductive labor, and you're burning fuel to do nothing. Bitcoin mining is worthless labor, it's trivial. You're posessed by the demon of Trivium, although I don't know his name. Your soul is in mortal peril

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

How is it worthless when they are rewarded in Bitcoin which has a value. Moron

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

bitcoin is just a currency, it has no value. You did not exchange goods to someone to obtain your currency, you DESTROYED FUEL to create it. The fuel you burned could have been used to run an engine, to move a person, to heat a home. Instead you wasted it. You fucking degenerate

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

The simplest way is make it illegal. Not everyone is leet hakker revolutionary. 90%+ of users and 99% of potential users will simply comply with what the government says and stop using shitcoins. How many normies in NZ are going to put their asses on the line and stand up against the semi-auto ban? None. Only a small percentage of people are ever willing to become "criminals". So, to recap: in this scenario you will shed the vast majority of users in your network, which is the only thing that gives it value, leaving only the die-hard users holding a now devalued shitcoin. Normal retailers will no longer accept it in exchange for goods and services, so it will once again be a drug dealer and pedophile coin. The exchanges that actually allow you to change your digishekels back into usable fed cash will no longer be operational, so if you want to cash out your Yuge Gains you will have to use an underground broker who will eventually rat on you when he gets caught.
Now that we have that out of the way, this scenario is not going to occur because the same uber-jews you think you are defeating have already decided they will allow it to remain because it's not a threat to them.

TLDR: back to /biz/index.html nigger

David Wilson
David Wilson

You are wrong it's not DESTROYED is simply converted into heat. Its a very basic physic. When mining you are simply staking value in the form of electricity to get the chance on building the next block and which transactions you want to put in it and also take those's transactions fees as a incentive.

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

I'm only going to say it one more time

you are sinning, and your soul is in mortal peril. You need to spend some time contemplating how the fuel you're burning is destroyed and wasted and how you are committing kikery and accelerating the heat death of the universe for your selfish and wasteful bullshit

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Making it illegal doesn't make it lose value. Sure I see you point on how to get normies using Bitcoin, trust me I've been going a bit insane trying to find a way to do it since I live in a "democratic-socialistic" country. And what I come to is to simply educate normies that the central banks is devaluing their currency and if they use a deflationary currency they will be protected by it. And also insensitive them to use Bitcoin since it has no cost to hold. But the technology need also to be improved which it is so I'm confident.I'm also confident that the government won't ban Bitcoin at least in the west. And sorry no I'm not a fucking nigger you inbred cock sucking trailer trash.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

I side with Satan.

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Still you don't know basic physics, you can use hydro power to mine bitcoin and also use that heat to heat up homes in the winter. Who is the kike me who want to use renewable energy to heat homes and also use a decentralized currency which gives the purchasing power back to it's users instead of some kike central banking shit which has been extraction wealth for the people to overthrow some sandnigger countries and also making Europe "help" those shitty people.

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

Dont lose your time discussing it with the jew.

I repeat: merchants who dont accept bitcoin, are servants of international jewry, and deserve every type of destruction they will get.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Making it illegal reduces the user base only to those who are willing to break the law, a small minority. This equals a loss of value. If you can't wrap your head around that cause and effect relationship, you are indeed a nigger.

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

No I don't agree completely, sure it would shake the price a bit but then it would chug along and that would also make the market more exclusive and that would probably make it have a premium in those places that it's illegal (which we also seen irl). Imo if a government bans bitcoin you need really to think about what kind of government it is and maybe overthrow it (I know it sounds easy lol).

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

make cannabis legal
price of cannabis fall

make bitcoin illegal
price of bitcoin skyrocket

Just do it, glownigger.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

The intelligence level of shitcoiners is the best argument against buying shitcoins.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

already
cmon, hero
fight the System, fucker

Attached: %.jpg (29.16 KB, 368x338)
Attached: Video-of-the-detention-of-miners-in-the-Kostroma-region.mp4 (3.93 MB, 640x360)

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

lol let me show video of bitcoiners being tortured by police to frighten him

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

what does this show? what is this?

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

pulls out crypto wallet to purchase bullets from warlord in destabilized nation
gets shot in the face
tfw even the nigger that doesn't understand the concept of the society you created for him had more presence of mind to reestablish it.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

but I can't afford Bitcoin now, fam!

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

You should be cautious of bitcoin, it has attracted many of the (((billionaires))) who have racked in millions one of which was one of the senior Rothschild's. The economist also predicted in 1988 they'll be a new world currency beginning in 2018 with a coin resembling that of bitcoin of which the magazine is owned by the Rothschild's.
You may profit right now but be weary where it's heading.

Attached: Economist-88-fgv.png (2.34 MB, 1000x1294)

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

I-It was Moloch goy!!! H-he was the one that bless-I mean cursed us with our bloodlust and usuriousness!!! W-we'll give you back the money we stole from you in the first place if you let us go in peace!!!
<tfw what (((they))) owe can never be paid back with money
What a time to be alive…

Attached: Star-Finger.jpg (71.88 KB, 750x740)

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

whites just need to give a firm handshake and strong eye contact to save the white race
unironically posts a boomer jpg
fuck off lel

John Edwards
John Edwards

also btc up another 1k, glad the shills are in full damage control still

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Libra's the type of digital currency (((they))) want all of us to use, not Bitcoin, Monero, Etherium, ect. The latter are the antithesis of what the kikes are trying to create because of how easy it is to acquire via mining. Libra's marketing material and whitepaper don't contain any info about it.

William Hall
William Hall

Blaze token will fund the future Reich that eliminates the kikes.
inferno.cash

Attached: 9d2923fb9fe88c263348eb0d9d7978c3d164f0f594246fa30081287560d94bb4.jpeg (78.2 KB, 900x675)

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

Why are you posting images of a kike, shlomo?

David Hill
David Hill

YEAH why are the jews gathering all the gold for their weird quack-y religious rituals and temples!?

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

You won't find a way because by the time you do they will also have it conveniently, and then like the pauper to the to priest? He receives the good word and then does as he will.

You are like many in the cave, friend. You thought you left the cave when you saw into the light, but, you are merely seeing an illusion in favor of what is truly there. Since what is truly there is hard to grasp at first and may even be overwhelming.

Ask yourself how cryptocurrency is completely secured against your enemy whom has resources, money, control over the 'window' in which people see through, their opinions, and even has fooled and funded the fools who built the internet. Now you are in the world wide web as I am, but not as I, for you and I use this differently I imagine.

But the choice words that the Jews use when products are named are often made in trickery but mockery as well. This entire project is going further than you even realize, user.

You will tell me I don't understand how cryptocurrency works, but, even you don't understand how the Internet works or where it could be going.

How many people do you have with resources and power to maintain crypto and propping it up?
How do you stop the intelligence agencies of the world and those inside of financial institutions with their ability to play with numbers and lives from adapting or adopting this system as the next one after 'physical' not paper PHYSICAL currency becomes worthless for some convenient reason? You won't like it, but, your trade is going to be used like a priest to the pauper. To cull the masses into bosom of comfort, but, before that? Death. Lots and lots of death. Fear is the best tool the Jews know how to utilize, as, well as their savage goyim aka Arabs

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

anonymous public ledger of transactions

Are you retarded?

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

Zig Forums should make one of its own KillKikesKoin

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

Same, but never pretend digital currencies are anything more than a speculative boom or an inflation sponge. It's a very narrow bell curve where most people won't see much benefit. Some will get extremely rich (already over) and some will lose their ass.

Attached: MERCHANT-QUOTE-I'M-ANON,-JUST-LIKE-YOU,-REALLY-QUOTE.png (108.04 KB, 493x365)

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

Are you retarded?
Not if you use Wasabi wallet

John Peterson
John Peterson

Making it illegal reduces the user base only to those who are willing to break the law, a small minority.
Yes, b/c every country will make it illegal at the same time, and game theory doesn't contradict this in any way whatsoever KYS glownigger

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Just keep an eye out for these massive runs and drops like we're seeing right now. Its the (((chosen))) trying to scare off the newcomers just like the last one.
Buy low, sell high

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

What would be an ideal investment in BTC?

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

I really don't get why so many anons are gung ho about cryptos.
It just seems to me like another kind of get rich quick pseudo ponzi scheme to fleece goy.
It doesn't even seem like most people are treating it like a currency, they are treating it more like an investment or stock.

Investing a small portion of your savings probably won't hurt you, but going full satoshi and declaring it "the wave of the future" and "the way to undermine the banks" is not exactly the best move.
just my two cents after reading dozens of crypto threads

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Attached: Wikileaks.png (3.99 MB, 2618x3453)

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

Some real hardass motherfuckers. Hedgehog.
I ll still rape you.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

Always diversify any extra wealth you have left over AFTER essential prepping. First you need to be armed for your own safety and have a decent supply of essentials to survive (food, water, sanitation, tools, other items that might prove relevant when SHTF and off-grid scenarios take place)… if you are homesteading in a rural area you want A LOT of this…. if you are planning on bugging out in a urban or suburban area just get what you can travel with and travel with extra gas (which you'll have to use and rotate every now and then until SHTF) and make sure if you are bugging out know very well the environment you plan to move to (you don't want wild bears catching & eating you alive for example)…..

Diversification into any extra wealth after prepping? Gold/silver/crypto/ammo.

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

Nigger you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

Hanging is too good for you, burning is too good for you. You should be torn to bits and pieces and buried alive.

Attached: boomerposting.png (712.96 KB, 1000x750)

James Allen
James Allen

supporting jews

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

making ignorant cuckchan tier antagonistic trolls that dont contribute anything
This place is fucking cancer, you deserve a perma for that.

Attached: get-in-the-oven.jpeg (30.5 KB, 540x540)

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

Drop an erc-20 compatible wallet address.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Attached: jewoven.jpg (26.27 KB, 400x400)

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

Buy more, faggot.
The goal is to have at least one coin but ten or one hundred is best.
Expenive now unless straight purchasing coin.
Try working for coin or trading or mining.
Antminer fee pool is cheaper than owning a machine but both are fun.
The recent low was $2k with the lat low being under $500 many years prior.
It should be going to the next multitude soon, hitting $100k.
We'll see.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Just collect airdrops.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

It's called Libra, which is the anti-bitcoin funded by Facebook, Stripe, Visa and Mastercard

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

im still laughing how btc doubled shortly after OP made this topic
you nocoiner shills are going to die as poorfags

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

(check'd)
dubs confirm. now collect some fucking airdrops on /biz/
boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/14487819

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

volatile jew “investment” is volatile
Congratulations on making a winning gamble. Now if you don’t mind, the non-Jews here have things to discuss that don’t involve shekel-worship.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

muh gambling
you nigger boomers will never understand that btc's price point is predictable based on mining costs and current tech (news flash, tech isnt going to be improving anytime soon thanks to kikes sending brown hordes into every tech field

Luis Green
Luis Green

user, it's either a kike shill or just an idiot, that you're responding to. They act like Volatility is a bad word, while anyone who actually trades, knows that volatility is what fills our bags.
gambling
Well let's be honest, we've all played a bit of shitcoin roulette haven't we? Still, FA and TA make it an easy game when dealing with the better projects.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

I know this thread is dead but on the off chance someone looks at this and is interested in crypto there is a newish coin doing it's beta adoption phase. Basically you can mine this coin with your phone through an app and as I type this it's currently .98 coins an hour. There is a lot more information on their site, minepi.com. I figure for the amount of effort required it's worth the 'investment" especially if it blows up anywhere near like BTC did. It is currently invitation only so use my code (MegaEggo) if you want to potentially help a fellow struggling white man out (You get mining bonus for everyone you invite.)

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

You're a pretty shitty shikl if you don't bump the bread.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

Not trying to bump a dead thread my guy, least of all to shill.

Make sure if you sign up to go into the settings change your username visibility, otherwise your display name is your actual name by default. I don't want to know your names, I'm a fucking poorfag referring people tons crypto so I can mine more theoretical dollars. That said it is an ambitious project and if it takes off people who get in early could see returns, which I mentally masturbate about using to fuel the 14 words.

Good luck everyone, just started using Coinbase Pro to set limit orders at 10% increments. Seems like a retard proof way to safely gamble on theoretical dollsrs.>>13461271

Attached: 6eb823945b53bad89b7ca4c45785d75d3f8e8979d8d2d07e5b7874b58f08e088.jpg (32.04 KB, 500x351)

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

Is Chainlink going to ever go back up to $4.00 or was that a fluke? I feel like a sucker 😂

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Yeah I've been seeing this on /biz/ a lot lately.
From their FAQ
Pi uses a multi-pronged strategy to ensure Pi is not mined by fake accounts.
Pi’s consensus algorithm requirement (security circles) make it easy to detect fake accounts. Fake accounts will not have enough real people pointing at them via security circles. At best, fake accounts would be pointing at each other with very few incoming pointers from the rest of the network.

I don't know anybody who I could shill this too, would my account just get deleted?

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

Backed by the faith of the people buying it and taking it as payment. Faith in what? Faith in each other? Uhhh, humans are silly fickle fucks, they bought an item called the "Pet Rock" and quickly asked themselves WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING. Made the inventor a million plus dollars, but the people who bought them still just ended up with rocks with 1 penny googly eyes glued to them.
Crypto had nothing backing it. I wish I'd dove in early and made a quick buck, but who could have guessed this stupidity would have this kind of staying power. I surely did not. The days coming when this party is going to end. When alot of folks will want to do some profit taking by converting some of their crypto to hard cash. There will be no buyers and the fucking shit will suddenly reveal why it was is a bad investment.

It will not be pretty.

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

Just straight up bitcoin or any of the offshoots like Ethereum work?

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

THIS

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

That’s why you use a hardware or paper wallet
You don’t understand. It’s deflationary that’s what gives it value.
ChainLINK is this year’s bitconnect. It has no product, no technology,, no partnerships (ones that would matter anyways) and not anything else that would give it value except a bunch of scammers trying to pump up the price. It could go up much higher before its final and permanent crash,

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

For store of wealth? Anything will do, just make sure you own the wallet file (i.e. on your own computer). BTC is probably the best. For a unit of currency, probably BCH, LTC, or ETH.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

I looked into buying when it was at $5400, but it's extremely difficult to buy crypto anonymously:
KYC policies everywhere
many banks don't accept cash deposits
wires requires doxx
phone number verification
insane markup on giftcard/ppcc to btc
btc atms are scarce and charge ridiculous fees
Like the previous posters have said:
if they just make it outright illegal or very heavily regulated then any intrinsic value is lost
it's not anonymous like cash
when SHTF and the light go out - no access to your wallet
you're still reliant on exchanges to convert you digital fiat to paper fiat - i.e. trading one joo for another
I'm kind of glad I got frustrated and stopped trying to buy any. I think that a warehouse full of dehydrated meat and firearms would be a far better long term investment. At least that shit can be exchanged or traded for whatever other currency or resources you require.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

if they just make it outright illegal or very heavily regulated then any intrinsic value is lost
I disagree. The black market traders would keep the value stable, government meddling or not.

Also regarding the dox, you can always launder it through Monero.

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

This time
Implying it has happened before

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

Buy gold you piece of shit salesman

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

money laundering
have fun in prison nigger
Monero is not untraceable. See attached pdf for an empirical analysis
Say you send your doxxed coins into a temp fake wallet to break the public ledger. You then wash those coins by tumbling them through multiple privacy coins using multiple exchanges. However this assumes these exchanges wont ever forfeit their logs. It would only be a matter of time to fingerprint you. Plus you're going to have to transfer it back into fiat at some point. Also, they monitor the public ledgers in real-time for micro-structured transactions designed to evade record keeping.
Instead of making it illegal they will more than likely just revise the blockchain protocol to limit transactions to KYC–verified wallets so that it would be more trivial to trace back to an identifiable wallet.

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

2017 paper
I'm pretty sure they've addressed many of the concerns that paper raised since then.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Nigger you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point.
ignores point, declares victory, ad homs
Found the kike

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Good luck everyone, just started using Coinbase Pro
Not your keys, not your coins.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

I'm kind of glad I got frustrated and stopped trying to buy any.
Find a Bitcoin meetup.
I think that a warehouse full of dehydrated meat and firearms would be a far better long term investment. At least that shit can be exchanged or traded for whatever other currency or resources you require.
If you can fill a warehouse with that shit, you can afford a few Bitcoin. But you can't, b/c your a nigger who didn't buy bitcoin 5 years ago b/c some kike told you it was a scam created by Jews (and you believed them).

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

glad I'm not the only one noticing this trend.
I find it pretty telling that these shitcoin shills ignore simple logic and empirical evidence when presented and resort to speculative fallacies, fantasy projection, ad hominem; instead of providing a legitimate factual counter points.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

Hey buddy, maybe some advice? Anything I keep on an exchange is at risk, I'm aware of that. But whats wrong with me buying low and selling high, transferring "my" coin to wallets when I'm not actively trading? And when you say not my keys, are you telling me if I pay for BTC on an exchange and move it to a wallet, I don't "own" the coin? I'm only interested in crypto for the volitle nature of it, putting $500 in at 10,000 and selling at 11,000 $50 profit for no work. Honest question, is this retarded? What would you change? GDAX (Coinbase Pro) seems to be fairly intuitive and it verified my dox (KYC), Kraken seems like it would be the next step up. Am I missing some massive retard detail? I'm not gambling with more than I can lose and if I can make over my initial investment what's the harm?

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

crypto is for idiots with low IQ, they still think "mah going to the moon cause supply is finite" BS.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

That is sensible user. I suggest binance because of the low fees and high volume of trades in alts as well as btc/eth.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

Thank you for the feedback. When I first looked into Binance it didn't offer service to us burgers. Did I just miss something, is circumventing with a VPN plausible? I imagine it would still need KYC and bank information. As far as alt coins are concerned, it seems to me they all wax and wane with BTC. Should I be paying closer attention to them? I haven't learned how to spot trends or anything remotely adept really, just setting limit orders to buy and sell where I feel is likely.

No delusions of grandeur here, just looking to supplement a blue collar salary. I figured if the fucking kikes can day trade and chase shekels successfully, surely a young white man can figure it out.

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

ChainLink just launched mainnet in June. Stay mad nolinkie.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (471.44 KB, 632x395)

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Why do you need to buy it anonymously? I tried to do the same thing but caved. I'll be declaring it when I file the capital gains tax anyway.

I put a few thousand in LINK, my average buy in was about 50 cents and now its $5. So I already have 10 times my gains but I won't be happy with at least 50-100x.

Attached: rgtagdfg.png (44.38 KB, 493x470)

John Richardson
John Richardson

The absolute state of Zig Forums

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Use a VPN, always.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

Why are you commenting in this thread then Shlomo?

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Where do you see LINK for $5? I'm getting $3.56

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

Au prices

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

Genuinely, I don't know where you got the idea you could day trade successfully from. I've put my money in BTC (safe) and LINK (riskier) and will be holding for years+. Trying to time the market is very risky.

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

buying LINK at the top

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

looks good

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

only darkweb
Lol, payment processors are banning anyone controversial on the right. We’re going to need some other option sooner or later.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

This is bait. Only someone who is a complete idiot would post this unironically.

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

Personally, I am new to the game, and I believe cryptocurrencies are here to stay. The demand is to big for them as well as the interest. To stay afloat it's very important to stay well informed, read crypto-oriented resources. Actually nobody knows exactly what will happen to the cryptocurrency market, but I don't want to stay aside while everyone is in "in game" . This resource is pretty informative - cryptolinks.com/

Parker James
Parker James

Mind if I shill my ref?

freebitco.in/?r=19971312

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

That's the whole point of CC.
Unless some project or projects indeed will build up decentralized infrastructure that doesn't require three grand canyons of converted electricity to keep running and got honest people behind it while getting shit done for once we might be up for another big ride. Bitcoin is subverted thanks to the blockstream foundation and only got like 10 big nodes, it's easily bombed away. One day some guys might build up secure protocols that simply work as intended, work off-chain and cross-chain and have a fair balance of centralization/oracles/marketplaces, decentralization/reliability and governance. But the science behind it is still lacking. Grab a shovel.
All you said is true. But we won't see any triple digit since there's too much Jewing going on the exchanges and now even in wall street issuing and selling fake bitcoins. As, said the media is complicit with the crypto pump and dump scamming which is pretty damn evident.
Craig Wright is Satoshi
And the moon is made out of green cheese. No person in the cryptosphere has a more inflated ego than him.
Zcash is israeli-based. I wouldn't trust that. Monero is honestly the most secure of them all. It's the main CC used for illegal trade nowadays, proving the point.
Nice read. Thank you.
If you want to keep your burgers flat on your grill you better use a VPN and find a way to cold storage your main coins. If the coin can't be cold storaged you should know how much it's really worth by now. Binance is the most trustworthy exchange of them all, as others have entered a political deadlock by rubbing shoulders with the (((wrong guys))) and picking sides.

As of yet there's not real reason to think you can outjew the jews at their own game, unless you find a genuinely honest crew who wants to help the world offering some tools to the public, companies and governments one problem at the time, you shouldn't bet on any out of principals, atleast. So many shitty projects out there I wouldn't trust to deliver any real solutions.

Attached: 1415280989604.jpg (47.68 KB, 550x650)

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

Damn right user

Attached: trump-trump-jojo.png (199.93 KB, 568x324)

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

his face is disturbing, why isn't he in the same profile mode like others one? he is seeing in left,down.

However what about DAPS or Apollo, are they good or have I to wait for Protoncoin?

Attached: Libra-berg.jpg (171.71 KB, 1280x538)

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

coins are the epitome of fiat precisely because anyone can create a coin. They are worse than fiat in that respect.
Coins is opposite of fiat. Because creating fiat not being state is a crime. BTW such laws pave way for coins ban like in Russia.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

The cool thing about blockchain tech is that any transfer of an asset (such as gold) is indisputable.
Too bad customs would disagree with you.

Aaron White
Aaron White

Why did the movie "Goldfinger" suddenly jump to my mind?

"A small, but particularly dirty bomb…"

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

We tried making Adolfcoin a while back.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

incel boomer lectured by his imaginary son about bitcoin, proceeds to vent on Zig Forums

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Buy Memecoins, Goy: The Thread

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

😐 😕
/l\ <👗\
/\ /\

😉 😳
/|\ /👗\
/\ /\

😚 😒
/|\ <👗>
/\ /\

😍 ☺
/|\ /👗\
/\ /\

😍 😍
/|\ /👗\
/\ /\

😘 😊
/|\. /👗\
/\ /\

😳 😁
/|\ /👙\
/\ / \

😈 /😰\
<|\ 👙
/🍆 / \

😅
/()__,✊😮
/\ /\\/\

😎
/\\_,__😫
// / \

😖
/\\_,💦___😋
// / \

😭 ☺
/|\ /(👶)\
/\ / \

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

BUY CHAINLINK

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Russia won't ban all coins. They're not supid but they vet the options for their population before they're accepted like in Japan. Bitcoin, for instance, still is speculative and as such not viewed as secure for their citizens to own more than their own ruble. They're probably mostly restricting shitcoins to atleast not support illegal trade and such. They're also interrested in taxing peole who mine any more generally accepted coin used broadly without any provable honest trade history, so they've been shown to be a bit more strict than flexible.

They're very openminded in trading relations and tech development. Cryptography is very hot in Russia, so if any country would support any problem being solved by issuing locally issued tokens for any given service or commodity and trading them them they'd be one of the first countries to go for it. So far it's easier to isse state-issed money, but they'd probably support local projects and/or a buisiness model/protocols if they'd be able to be audited, as the government on state-level would support local government as long as it's transparent.

So far CC is an alternative. The problems with centralization still exist, and the best way for governments to avoid backlash or undermining their own governance is to only include any blockchain solution that makes sense and helps their own people.

An economy that is so highly state governed as the Russian would in particular benefit from a decentralization in how public assets are distributed. Can you design and engineer a protocol that helps solving real-time problems you got yourself a great point to start of with building or coupling your network to others, regarding making any given credential tradeable.

I foresee a second kind of internet. A way more serious flow of data than how the net works as of yet. Functional programming will fourish and people will laugh at how crude and flawed javascript was.

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

If you are a new crypto investor, only buy bitcoin until you know what the fuck is going on.

but anons, get on cashapp or localbitcoins and start purchasing.

Attached: 1508122733216.png (301.3 KB, 450x437)
Attached: 1509659506997.png (80.5 KB, 361x440)
Attached: 1531563010571.jpg (740.28 KB, 1002x958)

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Fair enough but link is brewing right

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Okay, some questions.
how to detect scam?
how can someone scam you? (what information you will need to give them and how will they scam)
is there punishments for scams (by law or by it's owners)
explain mechanism of bitcoin (Where it is stored? How does transactions work?)
What's up with different wallets?
If I get scammed and my accounts have less than 0 (I've seen screenshots), what will happen? Will I have to pay it out? (I am not sure if bitcoin acts like normal money and how much it has authority by the law, is bitcoin recognized by the law?)
how can one earn by using bitcoin?

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Now you learned. Never trust an exchange and
NEVER USE AN ACCOUNT THAT REQUIRES A "SELFIE" TO SIGN UP

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

How to detect a scam
If someone's telling you they're going to double your crypto if you send it to them its a scam.
If someone's telling you to send them your private keys its a scam.
These seem obvious but I saw people falling for basic shit like this back in 2017.
how can someone scam?
just run off with your coins, note that exchanges can do this as well so do not keep significant amounts of crypto on exchanges, use private wallets.
Are there punishments for scams?
For large enough scams sometimes the government cracks down. They did so with bitconnect, generally though scams and crimes go unpunished, its still illegal but authorities aren't going to be rushing to prosecute due partly to a lack of resources.
Where is bitcoin stored?
Bitcoin is stored on the public ledger. Public ledger tracks which public address has what amount of bitcoin and all transactions that would change who has what amount are verified by miners mining blocks. There is both a public and a private key associated with these addresses, your private key is essentially your password so that you can actually make transfers.
What's up with different wallets?
They're different programs which all allow you to interact with the blockchain, as to be expected with everything being open source. I'd recommend a hardware wallet if you have any serious amount of money in this.
what happens if my account has less than 0? I've seen screenshots.
Never seen this, I'd bet such screenshots were faked.
How can one earn by using bitcoin?
You don't, just like you don't by using dollars. Some online jobs will pay you in bitcoin but you don't get anything by just using it.

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

Link already pumped you brainlet. so did QNT

RSR REN are the only two that I know enough about to say that they could capture lots of value. DRGN may be a sleeper also. But these are lotto tickets. You'll never be dissapointed by bitcoin.

Attached: 1513473824414.jpg (57.99 KB, 552x664)
Attached: IxuE2y5.jpg (442.24 KB, 1295x1908)
Attached: bb5f2dc4e789139fa677851786ee381f069070297a3c5fdad91ad1f8cbcb0ce4.jpg (57 KB, 706x576)
Attached: uoiuiou.jpg (9.06 KB, 225x225)

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

One of the most underpriced project at the moment.

They're partnered with Dominos, partnered with PingAn (the largest insurance company in China and also the 10th largest company in the world), they were mentioned by Cisco, Ben Goertzel is the founder of OpenCog, which is used by Huawei, Cisco and 50 other companies, team behind Sophia, they create AI for companies and governments to be specifically used on their decentralized AI network, partnered with Chinese cities to bring AI services, etc.

Attached: 0N9A7241.jpg (550.25 KB, 3240x2160)
Attached: 0N9A7241.jpg (550.25 KB, 3240x2160)

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

SELL YOUR SHITCOINS
BUY TRASH
2070 TRASH ECONOMY

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

Attached: 50M-Polo2Omni.png (64.62 KB, 759x430)
Attached: ChineseBitcoinMine.png (912.21 KB, 1181x607)
Attached: fat-sergy-hurr-durr.jpeg (61.98 KB, 1107x800)
Attached: sergy-hungry.jpg (147 KB, 900x1200)
Attached: tetherpumpndump.png (411.01 KB, 500x649)

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

go home, /biz/

William Perry
William Perry

Russia won't ban all coins
Right now all coins are de-facto banned. Possession and mining is legal but transactions are not. There is no strict enforcement (yet) but law is here.

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

NEVER USE AN ACCOUNT THAT REQUIRES A "SELFIE" TO SIGN UP

Why not

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

This tbh. Monero and the other privacy coins are the only cyrptocurrencys that rad pilled motherfuckers should be buying, true money is untraceable