New Tokyo-based cult

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Hi all,

There seems to be some new cult in Tokyo and my sister seems to be entering it. She wants to cult all links with my family and it seems she is going forward with divorcing her husband and leaving to him her child with him.

After some research, I came empty-handed and I have nowhere to ask but here. The only thing I have found is that the cult she is assisting is named something "infinity"… maybe like Infinity Group; Infinity company… and are trying to set themselves as a spiritual-like business.

Japan sees a lot of its cults unreported or are very secretive… does anyone know anything about this new organisation?

Attached: 1200px-Infinite.svg.png (22.93 KB, 1200x800)

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Nice LARP, cum gargling faggot

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

No larp. very serious.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Nice sage newfag.
Stop responding to garbage or this shit hole is going to be even more shit like cuckchan than it already is

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

It's a very safe organization. Don't worry your sister is okay.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

You fags can frog me like a piece of shit, but you can't even be curteous enough to bring me a damn bottle of water.

I know the cops and Jews don't give a shit and would rather watch somebody destroy me, but what the fuck. You know I am looking for water ffs. You watched me trying every spigot over there.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

No greys or blacks allowed.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

If you can't act human, then gtfo.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

This is a no nigger zone.

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

You call yourself my friends, but don't even offer fresh water.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

8 is the first fold of infinity!

Attached: arnold-4.png (1.04 KB, 169x223)

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Get out you Asian niggers.

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Look it's your selfie you Happa fag.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

Why you think I'm hapa??

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

It's a very safe organization. Don't worry your sister is okay.

Well at least in the videos of her they'll release, the genitals will be pixelated out.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

Cults are hot and happening right now so we need some more info to go on: this basically could be anyone, anywhere.

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Because I saw you about 4 hours ago with Phoebee, or however her name is spelt

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

Judaism is a cult, you saying become a Jew?

no thanks, I need that water really bad though

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

Who THE he'll os phoebe? And who THE hell do you even think I am?

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Tell her to stop browsing /b on 4chan.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Japanese cult ?
Sorry man, she's been brainwashed by the anime furries…

Attached: huuum.png (3.5 MB, 2990x2151)

Angel James
Angel James

is it アレフ ?
if so, it's pretty dangerous. someone from there lived in my apartment, and they come bang on my door and try to indoctrinate me occasionally.

They're the new version of オウム真理教. I'd suggest getting a private investigator or deprogrammer involved.

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

You're a nigger.

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

There are just too many niggers around now. I can't even walk without being harassed by fags, niggers, Jews, or fucking spics or their white trash friends.

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

Yes, call me a zero, because I don't give a shit about non Hapsburgs anymore. The rest of you are needy vermin that can't seem to stay out of my ass.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

I don't think so… they're pretty extreme, right? I think her thing is a bit more discrete and they are trying to pass it off as if it was a company and not really a cult… I guess I will have to get involved with a private detective. Just wanted to know beforehand if someone knew anything as I didn't see anything in the net…

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

kek, my sides.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

If its Shinto then based. If its foreign Semitic larping then shameful display.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

If you have a very strong mind you could infiltrate it and report back?

Cults are a sign of societal collapse, your sister probably couldn't find meaning in a empty life working like a ant in a society that is fragmented by consumerism and cosmopolitanism so she found a cult.
If you're Japanese I'd suggest to try and escape the city life and try to return to the old ways, I'd expect a massive push to post modernize even more Japan in 2020 due to the Olympics.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

Alright faggot, since your people fought on the right side, here: buscador
search it, download it, use it.
you're welcome

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

why have mods not deleted this slide yet?

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Oh rearry? Ter me mor lrarp.