Official prison thread

Any of you guys ever do time in the pen?
Surely some of us will end up in prison. Provide tips for noobs to help them survive.
It seems like joining a skinhead gang in certain prisons is mandatory. Is that recommended or is it better to just be alone in voluntary solitary confinement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A
youtube.com/watch?v=RP55S26CjOE
youtube.com/watch?v=FbERoG3O-Us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attica_Prison_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storming_of_the_Bastille
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go try /nigger/

Presuming they will give us anything better than solitary confinement in Minecraft.
Sage because op is a fag.

I'm 100% sure none of our guys are getting shit in prison, at least not from other inmates

I've gone to jail in canada. Here you get in 2 fights before people leave you alone. You can't refuse to fight. But, the fights are with out of shape abos so it's not that bad. My stepdad did federal time for Robbery and said that the Sikhs were out of control and he he thought he would have to kill one of them to survive.

I hear American prisons are way worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A

I worked as a prison guard for 6 months once. Lord what scum.

I fucked a few boi pussies in prison. Look, it ain't gay to get your dick sucked when you doing a bid. Nigga when you in the clink you gotta get your rocks off. Especially if you doing a few years. Yes I'm an AltRighter. No I'm not a celebrity. I'd smash Richard Spencer too dog. No I'm not gay.

Skinheads are gay, literally. Most AB's (Aryan brotherhood) extort and rape white boys especially if they think their parents are wealthy. Gimme some dat boi pussy. You muh bitch now.

Criminals are slaves. They live under the most profound chain of all: they are “defying” slavery. The secret to true mastery is to be neither a servant nor a master, but an equal participant in an honest world.

get? nah…

Gr8 b8 m8.

Never been in prison but I was in cook county which is the biggest jail on the USA and similar to prison. If you want to avoid trouble all together go into PC. But you will be surrounded by Fags and trannies. If not go on a worker deck. You actually get fed well and have some money to get things. It depends on the max you’re in. My advice is not to piss off the other races and just be smart. All races kinda stick to each other but life is easier if you’re cool with everyone. Try to be cool with the guards for an easier time.

this is the average Zig Forumsack in prison:

youtube.com/watch?v=RP55S26CjOE

forgot to embed

You're a fag and you need a rope.

I spent over 3 years in prison for a shooting I did. My advice is as follows.
Just stay quiet at first and observe everyone.
Don't ever use the word "bitch" unless you're ready to fight.
Don't go around acting hard and trying to start shit, but if someone tests you, do what you gotta do, otherwise you're gonna get a big target on your back.
Go to Odinist gathers.(this is a big one, this one can get you in with the right kind of people and can get you at the very least affiliated with certain groups, most will probably even try to get you to patch up.)
Your word and your actions are all you have, they are what define you. Don't let them define you as a bitch.

I'm sure I'll think of some more stuff, just ask if you want to know any specifics about stuff.

Odinist gatherings.

People who go through this shit never get to be themselves after. They have to conform and obey. The state tries to make people conform and obey the prison authorities, and in defiance to that people end up conforming and obeying brainless gangers. Lawful people get to actually be themselves.

3 years for a shooting is crazy. here in canada you'd get 8 years typically for a shooting.

Some more stuff,

Don't ever go to the store. A store is what people call another inmate that sells stuff he got off commissary for more than he paid for it. When I was in it was almost always .50 on the dollar, so if you got 4 soups off the dude, and those soups were suppose to be $1 altogether, you'd have to pay him back with 6 soups, or $1.50 worth of something. Stores a massive rip off and a really easy way to get yourself run up and in trouble with the kind of people you don't want to be in trouble with.

If you have to fight, fight. You're gonna be scared and not want to do it probably, so the best thing to do is to stop thinking and just swing. Hit first, hit hard, and keep hitting until the guy calls it, then quit hitting. Don't kick him in the head or anything while he's down and don't keep on hitting after the guy calls the fight, it's a surefire way to get jumped later, and more than likely while you're sleeping. I've seen niggers split mother fuckers heads open while they're sleeping with combination locks in a sock or on their belt or something. It's loud as fuck and sickening.

Don't fuck with niggers. Even black people don't fuck with niggers. Do not engage with them whatsoever. If you're not affiliated or patched up they'll bump with you over the slightest shit, and they will mob on your ass.

I was sentenced to a little under 8 years, my state did 2 do 1 so I only had to do half that, and I got a six month cut for doing a 9 month therapeutic community thing.

All in all, once you get into the swing of things it's not that bad. Find some people you trust, hang with them, make your own little crew, try to make a decent name for yourself, make friends with some of the right people, patch up if you want to but understand you will more than likely get some extra time out of it and they treat their probates like shit. I was in the Marines before I got locked up and the way they treat their probates is straight up like a slightly more relaxed version of the shit our DI's did to us on parris Island. Get drunk off hooch, smoke some weed if you got the money for it, play spades, get tatted up to kill the time, and in general just try to put the outside world out of your mind and pretend it doesn't even exist, try to make prison your whole life, try to enjoy it as best as you can. I can be really bad sometimes, especially from a mental standpoint, but you have to keep pushing through.

Come on, storytime.

Attached: e4a636c4bf8583535d4d577ff5d1293ae6860150ac1e5cb00c69215c4671213b.png (2036x3604, 1.54M)

Fun fact: White dudes in the joint be cutting they dicks and sliding dominos into them. Like dominos you play with, the game? It's called an embed. You let it scar up, and you got a built in clit or booty hole massager when it heals.

What's the definition of "nigger" in this context?

In my country it is quite soft so it is likely that I won't to the jail so yay for me! You kill a man and claim it is a accident so they charge you with a manslaughter, which will let you out in one year or eariler if you earn good boy points and jail is not that bad. It's like basic hotel.

what is that a house for ants?

Niggers are the dudes you see hanging out on the corner all day, causing shit non-stop, killing each other for sneakers, standing in the doorway of a convenience store and then trying to start shit with you when you ask them politely to move. Niggers in this context are the black people you have in your mind when you say you hate niggers. The lowest of the low. Just a bunch of braindead kids who don't give a fuck about anything. They are the most disrespectful pieces of shit on planet earth. I've seen them start beat boxing and banging ona table at like 6 in the morning and hten when a dude that was laying there trying to sleep asked them to be quiet, they beat the dog shit out of him. They deserve the gas, for real. They're the reason the south side of Chicago and Gary and Detroit are the way they are.

The Aryan Brotherhood operates drug cartels and you have to have a life sentence to join, guys. It's also run by a Half-American Indian/Half Chinese Man.

The AB's love to fuck young boys in prison. Young white boys.

You don't need to have a life sentence to patch up with the ABs. They actually need dudes that are getting out because that's how they get shit in. Once you get out you have to go report in with someone they tell you to and then you start doing shit to help your brothers that are still down, or help with their families in some way.

In my experience though,most of the people that patch up with the AB tend to be yo boys on the street. White gangsters and the like, then they get locked up and think it will be cool to join a prison gang and that's who they end up going with since the ABs are always looking for new recruits. Most of them aren't really about shit though, and I don't mean they won't throw down, because they will, but rather they're not actually about Hitler or white supremacy or anything.

Where I'm from the SKs are who you wanna patch up with if you actually want to be about something. SK stand for Saxon Knights. At the Odinist gatherings I went to almost every single person there was an SK, only like 2 or 3 of them were AB. SKs don't want you fucking around and coming back in when you get out, they want you to better yourself and your race as a whole.

There's a lot of stuff you can say about the ABs that's true, but what you just said isn't. Shit like that gets spread by misinformed people who the closest they've ever gotten to the inside of a prison is watching American History X.

Jail is not the same as prison.

And to add to this. If one of their brothers did in fact fuck a dude, they're done for. They're either gonna have a hit put on them, or at the very least they're gonna get beatdown and continue to get beatdown every single time they're seen until they cover their patch up.

Are there any jews in prison at all?
I can't even imagine a jew in a max sec facility…
Is there any way to mobilise the prison negroes and mexicans against (((them))) in general?

Attached: 1528726697309.jpg (1200x1680, 811.85K)

I never saw any. I'd assume they either keep it quiet or check in and get put into PC with the chomos and stuff.

You should become someone's bitch as soon as possible. Swallow the loads every single time, and the brothers will treat you well.

I am talking about my country, not your USA.

I once met a faggot. He was 18. He smoked weed heavily despite being afraid of getting an M.I.P. He thought holding was jail, and jail was prison. I hated him. He was stupid in many other things too.

Anyway i heard that there is pay to rent the single bed cell business in USA so perhaps you can rent the jail/prison private cell in just case you get jail time for wrongthink.

I figured it would be the same regardless of country.

There was a thread with a prison guard user who claimed that a good part of imprisoned pedophiles are jews. Can't find a screencap, maybe someone remembers it too.

If you really want some alone time and want a cell to yourself just do something to go to seg. I use to do it while I was still in county just because I couldn't stand hearing the god damn TV all day in teh cell block. Shit drove me crazy, so I'd smash something, or start throwing my food trays out the bean hole, or get on the intercom and start calling the COs anything I could think of just so I could go to seg and have my own cell. I spent probably about the last 9 months straight of my county time in seg before DOC finally came and picked me up and took me to big boy prison. 24 hour lock down, not evne allowed my hour of rec a day, allowed out once every 3 days at most for a shower, and sometimes not even that often, and I still didn't give a fuck. Still better than gen pop in county. Prison is way better though.

Your advice is useful for the yanks, not me. I am from Australia but thank you for helping though. I don't worry about it too much because Aussies are very apathetic toward the politic so because of that the laws is never enforced 24/7 or as long as you don't give the cops hard time. The cops in my local area is pretty chill.

I used to roll with kikes doing identity theft and met the same types in jail. The ones I knew all looked and dressed like exacly like the guys from 187 strassenbande (who I believe are kikes).

youtube.com/watch?v=FbERoG3O-Us

if you're going to clique up, you're going to have to "put in work" for the gang and potentially increase your sentence. i'd prefer to fly solo and hope i got left alone. as long as you hold your own, be respectful and don't get a rep as a bitch, i'd image that you'd be able to do your time without too many hassles (aside from being locked up that is).

Yanks, do you have prison camps?

What do you mean by that? Work Release? Yes.

Did you enjoy your first buggering - was it forced, or mutual? How did it do down?

I recall that it was a commitment center not a prison. A CC is like a indefinite confinement hospital for rapists, pedophiles and the similar kinds of people like them, and while he said the races tend to be differ in modus operandi and how they go in for the kill the kikenvermin have the worst, most stomach-churning case histories. There was one that was in for not just drinking baby blood, but raping 300 kids, AND breaking an infants back while assfucking it.

Use the prisoners to do the menial works outside of prison for not for profit companies. It's free and don't need to pay the prisoners. They get nothing.

13 amendment

What's 13 amendment?

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

That's stupid because it cost alot of money to take care of the prisoners sitting in prison so it's not fair that the prisoners are not conscribing their efforts to help the communities.

Until we are able to form another Attica, or storm a Bastille-like prison, I think prison reform in the Jewnited States will be at a standstill with only leftist retards saying "Wouldn't it be nice if…" or "I think that…"

in western australia, the government sacked all the cleaners, in, l think the Charlie Gardener hospital, now minimum security works there for like $4.00 a day. beats payin $20 a hour to a mum or dad who needs to work to keep a roof over their fuckin heads, huh

In Oz, the sex offenders and dogs are in protection.
depends on your state, there are "mixed" regional prisons,

Please explain.

There is no county jail like USA do in Australia.

Frankly I am little bit confused by your post. I don't see the relevance in your post to this thread.

No one ends up in prison here unless they get a high-score.

Uh…maybe move to 100% white area so in case you get prison/jail tickets that is populated by white people only for wrongthinks.

Are you really this stupid, expecting to be spoonfed?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attica_Prison_riot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storming_of_the_Bastille

Attached: Prise_de_la_Bastille.jpg (2510x1874, 1.33M)

WHAT DID I READ.

I tried to search and the search engines gave me the recipe, music and greece results instead.

In UK Ive had many friends go prison, for some for drug dealing, some numerous times for burglaries, one for armed robbery and one for trafficking and later for drug importation (the judge and local papers referred to him as a drug kingpin; he was just my high school friend to me).
They all said it was ok, they got no trouble.
I howeve got a worse time than them just by being in a psych ward for a psych eval, my friends were shocked at what I went through, which is as follows -
A psychotic man attacked and tried to murder me, the corrupt police used officers discretion and didn't arrest or charge him, they said they'd instead reported him to social services.
Social services came to see me and accused me of being the attacker and claimed I couldn't remember doing it cuz I was psychotic, but I don't differ from such and the guy whom attacked me did it was known to the authorities.
Later I awoke one day to find a mental health worker in my home searching it without a warrant, when I asked wtf were they doing he ran off, he later cane back with police and told me I was being taken into custody, I asked police if they had abs paperwork to prove they have the right to be in my home and to take me away, police claimed they did but refused to show me, I was then take to s psych ward where I was told I was being held indefinitely and would t get out until I was old and grey, I asked to see the paper work again mans again I was not provided any proof that this was legal, I also wanted a lawyer and a calm but was refused that as well; approx thirty minutes later I escaped and went on the run for weeks during wich I contacted a top law fork and they agreed to represent me and said they'd do it probono but wouldn't meet me or represent me unless I handed myself back in, so I returned to psych ward and just to fuck with the authorities i snook back in and clsimed I'd never left XD
Once in custody every day the social worker would come and give me threats, and tried to blackmail me into agreeing to write a false statement, also tried to get me to agree to be a paid informant which turned down and so then she threatened to hav me murdered, she repeatedly warned me that she was going to frame me for crimes in the future, she also told me that she was going to make my lawyer stop visiting and representing me, everyday she would tell lies to my lawyer s our me and harrasses my lawyer to stop representing me, psych ward staff would also do the same.

What are you? 12? You not only don't know of the Attica Riot, but you also don't know what the Storming of the Bastille is? Underage Please Go

Is it possible to request to transfer to other prisons?

There were people in the ward that were awaiting to go to court, the social worker told these people that she could speak to the judge and arrange that they don't get jail time, in return she wanted me beaten up, so other inmates would attack me and threaten to stab me to death, and when injured I'd be denied treatment.
Psych ward staff continually psychosocially tirtured me, telling me that secret m police were going to come to the ward at night and taken me away and beat, torture and mutilate me, and that the wards files falsified to say I'd been discharged.
My lawyer later started asking me strange questions, she seemed to be under the impression that I was a drug dealer also that I may have raped and or murdered a women, I asked my lawyer wtf she was talking about as I was in custody for a psych eval, my lawyer suggested that I may get secretly interrogated and forced to sign a false confession, possibly also beaten and raped, she warned me if such happened that I should do as I was told and admit to whatever they want me to admit to and to claim insanity in court, also not to report to make allegations that I had been raped or I would be murdered.
my lawyer later tried to extort money from me and then gave me death threats then never came again, she stopped representing me without notifying me.
That night secret police came to ward and enhanced interrogated and tortured me all night.
They wanted me to such dick but after I said I'd bite their dicks off strangly none of them wanted s bkowjob.
Other inmates at this facility clsimed to be being raped, beaten, starved, one guy they were giving him 22-29 paracetamol a day (that a kidney destroying drug overdose a day) which was why he pissed brown, there were prior like me that were in there because they were framed, one was connected to drug dealing and was being secretly interrogated for Intel by police, two people were long term benefit claimants whom were framed and it was being used as a way to coerce them to get a job telling the persons whenever they're unemployed for longer than two weeks then they'll be put on the psych ward for months as a punishment, and as I've said this place was basically a torture chamber.
In the morning of the fifth day I was told I had passed the psych eval and told I was being discharged, they discharged me in writing and on files, they contacted my parents and later and told them I had or was being discharged but staff refused ti let me leave and said I was now being held secretly/unofficially until the weekend when secret police were coming and taking me away to murder me and dispose of my body, I escaked that night.

Don't act like everyone knows everything.

This is beyond simple introductory information. You don't know what the Storming of the Bastille was, dude. I can forgive the Attica one. But you don't know one of the perhaps top 10 most significant events in the entire contemporary history of the world. Lurk 2 years.

My old school did not teach me and others about that so don't get really mad at me that I knew nothing about the riots.

Still, lurk 2 years

This almost seems to crazy to be real but its in England so i wouldnt be suprised

I said uk but you're right it was in England (northern england).
Secret police are outs control in north, I've heard the south doesn't have such problems

Attached: kmpls.jpg (499x481, 36.17K)

I saw the SKs on some prison documentary. I thought they were straight nigger tier skin heads but good to know they're actual 1488ers.

Really?
I was only in five days and passed the psych eval.
I'm officially sane, most people can't prove they're sane.
It's sheeple like you whom don't believe in secret police which makes it easy forvthevrextfirbthe police to get away with whatever they want

It's a pretty shitty thread since info is out there and easily found; but considering the kiked ZOG governments and leftist anti-white courts, it's not uncommon for whites to be imprisoned for something as simple as words.

Attached: 1472267208852.jpg (492x366, 17.35K)

Only people here who end up in prison are the ones who go for the high score.

Yeah man that story was fucking crazy its like from a movie thats why im suprised

I never did time, but I did get dragged downtown in the paddy wagon. I had a pack of cigs in my shirt pocket. One guy saw them, I gave him one, gave everyone one until they were gone. I was like fucking santa claus. Instant friends. Heh. Best to stay out though.

Bro I'm a burger, all I learned about was the Holocaust, the "Native American genocide" and American slavery.

I was kicked out of the Hospital for the Criminally Insane.
2.Psychiatry is a jewish fraud. In this case, the head psychiatrist was a russian who specialized in getting political prisoners locked up in mental wards.
I've probably doxxed myself, but kiked psychiatrists are a dime a dime. That is what they do.

another user is mistaken. neither of you are fit to post on a chan – ever. 2 years won't do it. you belong with the general population.

Mate, i think you need a very good therapist and some medication. You are schizophrenic. I'm not saying that to be insulting, it's just a sad fact. good luck

You're an actual nigger, I've been here since the first Exodus. I'm not saying I'm not familiar with the topics, I'm saying American education is literally "we are evil white colonists feel bad goy". Maybe you need to lurk longer, gatekeeping retard. I hope you see this before this thread sinks entirely, because I guarantee you are inferior to me in every way. I lift more, earn more, eat better, have more progeny and do more for my white community than you. I guarantee it, bitch.

Even muh dikk is bigger and more vascular than yours