So...

So, I guess we're gonna pretend that yesterday wasn't supposed to be a nationwide ICE Illegal Immigrant Raid Day across several major American cities (as promised by Trump) and that Trump secretly won yet again huh

Attached: prh235a0yQ1xmy47ko1_400.png (344x402, 140.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-cults/
archive.fo/Wyj9p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well I'm not surprised nothing happened.

People got b& for calling it out yesterday lmao

The real issue is the fact that every day thousands of beaners are legally allowed to become citizens. Even if he spent his term doing what he said he would do then he would still be aiding and abetting the greater problem with no protest. Hell, the left protests about wanting everyone to come into the country but no one who claims to be right-wing seems to give a shit that the country is becoming less white, with or without illegal immigration, due to the legal form of immigration.

Attached: cmon.png (757x856, 979.26K)

The moment he announced it you knew it wasn't going to happen.
If you want to remove bean, you have to report them when you see them.

You can't remove bean that way as many immigrate legally, which means they are protected by the police and can vote.

That does nothing too.

The raids happened, but the fake news media isn't reporting on it. Just like when they arrested Hillary and Soros in 2017. #TrustThePlan

Attached: serveimage.jpg (950x534, 131.45K)

What raids?

Attached: 80228401063.png (1280x960, 49.7K)

we know it's you turkroach
at least post waifus from a different anime

Attached: he thought he could win.png (459x500, 530.88K)

You will pay for this.

Attached: all plight.png (472x472, 125.71K)

Imkampfy? The guy who banned everyone for being even remotely against Trump?

Was Hitler a goon?

I thought that too and wanted to tell him to drown himself in semen but his post doesn't sound like coonfy

And there he is
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I'm gonna laugh when it happens on Tuesday and all the morons have gone back home after thinking it was safe then.

Attached: hehehelizard.jpg (500x333, 51.6K)

He'd probably love that.

Trump didn't send that scandalous AOC tweet out for no reason user.

I would say that 200 deportations is better than nothing, but it is nothing.

You sure will, wink wink nudge nudge.

The guy who got BTFOed by codemonkey after he filtered the word "nigger" with "double redditor" and gave white postere 1488 year long bans for calling out the christkikes, merimutts and eternal anglos

You sure about that?

Attached: la-noire-characters-list-leland-monroe.jpg (636x333, 32.67K)

He also wanted to get attacked for something other than his friendship with a jewish pedophile.

The guy who banned anyone who was remotely against Trump, yeah, doesn't sound like OP, does it?

Absolutely correct

Democracy is irrevocably dead, fren.

This is a good point.

You should commit suicide.

Attached: 634f137c6833c2754702a6985e727785c6a0318b757d760f6550224705478bf7.png (633x758, 107.37K)

It actually doesn't make any logical sense to fucking "announce" a mass deportation raid ahead of fucking time, giving them & their supporters any time to prepare or hide.
But I'll believe it's actually going to happen when it actually does, which it won't.

Eh, consider it a hobby: something you do in your spare time that brings you a smile, however fleeting, to your face.
The world is burning, may aswell make funny shadows on the wall using your hands.

You're the problem.

Attached: 7601c974a00f41a069ba435572d52efce20199eb3f9b6b17a25b0f6192147147.png (488x511, 142.72K)

Name one single candidate not fucking owned who actually has any realistic shot at "winning" the "elections" that I should support instead.
Democracy is false, but salt is delicious.

That's what I'm saying. Announce a fake date, let people waste their energy preparing for it and once they think the coast is clear and drop their guard, go for it.

Votecucks are the scum of the earth.

Attached: ewmtosf592gz.jpg (768x960, 113.52K)

Hey, the moment a proper right-wing candidate steps up, he'll have my vote and shilling.
Until then, my ballot is just a ticket to the freakshow.
I plan to enjoy the freakshow a lot, since the ticket cost so much.

You are your own worst enemy, if you're even being genuine.

Attached: d723ac3ee904a5cce8227786969cbef94b95fa4afd29b88c7adbc9277e1c1595.png (576x872, 572.74K)

Based on your logic there are only three other choices.
Which are you advocating here?
I love how you just fucking ad hom without any alternative solutions presented, posting fucking wojack & virgin vs chad edits.
Cuckchan is waiting for you to reset your router & ban evade.

Violent revolution. Boom. Said it. Think about it. Contemplate it. Embrace it.

Attached: 74cef27f2456b27fdcf63f6d9bafe5ba778ef57545e28edc8c0a37c9bdc9cadc.png (638x550, 215.57K)

Firing the first shot always puts you on the losing side. We need our own Tiananmen Square to get the normies on our side first.

So what's on your stream playlist? Serbia Stronk's been done.
Violent revolution ain't happening. Not outside of some individualistic mass of Tarrant attacks that won't do shit but help (((them))). Not without an extremely wide scale bread & circus shutdown for an indefinite period.
So what the fuck do we do in the meantime? I'm just supposed to LET this salt go unmined?
Nobody who's not brain dead believes the voting shit will fucking lead anywhere, it's just a fucking pastime.

It's been often debated who, British or American, truly shot the first shot in the American Revolution. You know why? Because none of that shit matters once the fighting starts.
Kill yourself with your optics and usage of the word "normies". Anyone who uses that word is a 'normie'.

Nigger how the fuck is it "selling out"? What, exactly, is being "gained" by him other than salt on his tongue? How does lack of participation HURT (((them)))? Same shit is fucking going to happen regardless of what you, I, or the whole of Zig Forumss do.

This is what you need to contemplate on the most.

Attached: BTKJ066067_57912d95a81e44.42817638.jpg (1920x1080, 478.27K)

Might as well kill yourself while you're at it.

Qmilkers.

who from which cuckime?

Why wait 3 years to go for it? After 7, will I be asking the 7 year version of this question?

Nigger, if you wanted to do something, you'd go vote, but vote blank.
That would actually have an effect.
But everytime I try to convice people to vote blank, I get retarded responses from people who don't know the diference between blank voting and not voting at all.
So fuck it. I WILL go down to the ballot box, I WILL pick the candidate I find funnier, and then you and me can sit next to each other and watch everything go to shit anyway because at the end of the day, my vote or your absence doesn't matter one fucking iota in a country where the same 3 or 4 families keep sticking their sons in, pretending that this "democracy" is anything more than an Oligarchy is disguise.

Fuck you.

I have. Without any real organization or leadership the shit is not within "our" power to accomplish. Would need something on the level of a solar mass ejection & opportunistically jumping on it.
Which still leaves a bunch of time to kill. I'll saltmine, thank you very much.

Think faggot. My or his "support" is irrelevant, it doesn't help them, and lack of it doesn't hurt them. You're putting such a huge amount of stock in the actual legitimacy of election processes & (((democracy))) in the modern world it's ridiculous.

Because I don't care about the black unemployment rate nigger

No wonder >>>Zig Forums is dead when all their faggots are here.

★★★ TRUMP 2020 ★★★

I would really be questioning your whiteness right now but you can hop IPs so I guess your just a zommy

Why are you newfags still responding to this thread? Are you happy being low iq emotionally driven cancer?

Whiter than you, Mahmoud.

I like watching civnats make fools of themselves

✡✡✡ TRUMP 2020 ✡✡✡

How's the weather in Ankara?

I'm saltmining from exactly your particular type of faggot.

Attached: Better than the East Coast atm.png (644x478, 22.26K)

I actually prefer civnat salt so I'm voting straight democrat

Can't judge a man for his preferences.
Any salt from anyone who thinks this shit matters is as valid as any other salt.

Don't you have some milk to monitor, boy?

An excellent point. Please create a comprehensive version of this thread with timelines and supplementary information, then anchor it to this post. I look forward to you exceeding my expectations.

FILTERED FOR FAGGOTRY

Uberfaggot.

Thanks, Mike
dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-cults/

trust the plan

You're the one getting saltmined retard

Announcing the day for "mass" deportations and the tweets is nothing more that virtue signaling to Trumps base during an election cycle.

In short. Yer still fucked.

Are people who don't think the earth is flat and think planes were used in the Mossad's 9/11 attacks jews too?

It's fucking delicious that he'll never respond because he can't even see it.
No salt to be had from me.

Only thing trump is interested in is shilling for kikes on shitter right now.

You sound utterly retarded
Is this a bot?

ok Google, keep trying to censor the Internet

I love how desperate you are to paint ME as the bigger faggot here. Suspect you're the fag who filtered me, but had to switch IPs so you could keep shit talking from a different ID.

first and foremost he has to revert some of the quota changes from back in the days.
i remember some former president changed the immigration quota from mainly europeans with high education to mostly uneducated third world cornholios… i just cant figure out which president signed that piece of crap paper… clinton maybe ???

Posting "filtered" is a way of admitting defeat.

got it
since enactment of the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, 'immigration has been
dominated by people born in Asia and Latin America', rather than Europe.

archive.fo/Wyj9p

Figures. The kike puppet ready to go to replace the rapidly trepanated Kennedy.
Honestly surprised it wasn't Nixon. Trump still has a ways to go to catch up with him as the single most kiked American President in history.

yeah its a shame and its hurts my heart/soul when i think of this and i am not even a naturalized citizen, but an ally by heart until i take my last breath.

That 2 decade period is where they really took control. Nixon was essentially just a fucktoy for Kissinger & (at best) fell for all of his bullshit.
HMOs allowed the kikes to deeply infiltrate the Merican medical industry, and the Petrodollar agreement snaked a Saudi cryptokike hand so far up our collective asses it'd take a full on revolution to undo it. Plus the way that Vietnam rapidly funneled so much of our treasury into the MIC it nearly bankrupted us.
Thanks, Dick.

K.

Attached: Crusading Distance.jpg (574x545, 130.85K)

You realize that if it's made public then they'll all go into hiding?

Yesterday I was looking all over Zig Forums yesterday, searching all sorts of 'news' outlets, all that shit, looking for Day of the Snare info, but didn't find anything but "oh my god look what he tweeted this time" level of shit. Easily one of the most superficial presidents we've had.
It's pretty sad too because he was supposed to shake up more than twitter. Trump at this point is basically our version of AOCunt, which is pretty pathetic since he is our President. This whole presidency has been one big continuation of his presidential campaign, which was fun at the beginning but wears out its welcome this far into being in the oval office and supposedly controlling things.

And you can run the "it's just a hobby lmao" shit right up your ass. We were promised real leadership and power. Most supporters aren't in the game just for entertainment. Or maybe they fucking are

Attached: 2-t7201816-500.jpg (412x500, 29.03K)

I notice that you aren't out killing anyone today.

There's always tomorrow though, isn't there?

maybe when assanges wikileaks insurance stuff is cracked by the public, or the keys are released, or the deadman switch larp becomes reality and triggered, maybe then the great kebab removal will commence or is it all just a sick joke to keep everyone shackled… only time will tell i guess

If you want to remove the beans, you will need to do it yourself, and if you want them to stay removed, you will have to do it permanently. Nobody is willing to risk everything yet, apparently, and so they don't get removed. Even if someone was willing, what good would it do when ten more beans would be imported to replace the ones removed? Personally I don't think things will get better until people start lynching politicians en masse.

There's a reason they named the KKK a terrorist organization and infiltrated it with glowies. Mass white unrest fucks over kike plans and their golems.

Attached: CIA niggers.png (370x547, 354.72K)

Killing the invaders won't work because it ultimately humanizes them in the eyes of the general public. Also, if somehow you managed to magically kill even half of them like a gay capeshit movie, they'd easily repopulate in less than a generation. We need real leadership to set our immigration policies straight
Day of the Rope won't work in this case, we need Day of the Snare

That's a good point. Can any legalfags explain why a President can easily enforce some of it (diversity, etc) but not other parts (30 million illegals, etc.)?

How would you even be able to notice something like this?

Attached: 200px-Vasnetsov_Grave_digger.jpg (200x288, 20.17K)

The eyes of the public shifts from one thing to another quickly enough that using it as criteria of action is a sign of mental weakness. Most people are stupid and unworthy of taking into consideration. You think like a pleb.

Attached: pettinessistheworst.png (676x351, 131.64K)

Didn't you know? Zig Forums actually has super sophisticated networking technology. When ever you try to make a post, the site backtraces your IP to make sure you're posting from a desktop computer in a basement, after which it preforms a complicated bioscan to ensure that the person on the other end lives a sufficiently sedentary lifestyle. If you don't meet these criteria you get shaddowbanned. You'd know all this if you bothered to read the FAQ that came with your Zig Forums gold account :^)

Attached: canz.jpg (1936x2592, 677.34K)

the president is the executive in chief; his administration's job is to enforce the laws, but as the top enforcer, there's nobody to make him carry out any part of the law he wants to ignore.
the problem we have is that trump is talking like he's going to address the 30 million illegals part of the law, but by choosing abrasive talk over taking inaction, he is in effect subverting the very policies he's extolling.
it's like choosing an uber driver to take you to a party and he picks you up, but instead of taking you to the party he just circles the block while telling you how great the party is

the invaders were never the target of the announcement, it was dumb ass MIGAniggers, although I can't fathom what trump expects to accomplish by constantly pumping his dumb ass base full of bullshit and letting them down

That would be you actually, the American public citizenry whom he's promised to serve.

It's hard to let down stupid people who elected you in bad faith. I hope he manages though, the guy is a swamp monster who said he'd drain his own swamp.

Attached: 669b3c7e3d35e3262c86ba0ef162bf250851e6a086cf04f22280d836405d8b1a.png (1400x1614, 808.7K)

Guess you have nothing to worry about, shitskin.

her arm look stupid tho, it look weird.

Attached: huh.gif (500x275, 589.84K)