DON'T LET LÉPINE DIE

Hey guys! What its going on?

Did you now about this guy in the pic? His name's Marc Lépine and he did an amazing job at École Polytechnique in Montreal, 1989. He killed 14 women in a act against femminism and stepped a pace into History. Unfortunately not so many folks knows about him nowadays (yeah, it was a long time ago since the massacre), but now I'm here to remember him and his legacy. I hope that it will not be forgotten one more time.

Praise to Marc Lépine! His tactic is the main answer against the femminist problem.

Attached: photo_2019-07-09_13-59-20.jpg (640x640, 47.77K)

Attached: Trust_Me_Goyim.JPG (257x211, 23.11K)

I fully believe you're a retard! No femminist can do anything useful to the white people.

Bump your own thread again, and it's getting reported, niggerbrain.

were they white?

Attached: C_w9kYXW0AEvFMY.jpg (640x720, 99.69K)

I don't give a fuck! Keep your cuck life style and let my thread alone.

No, they were French.

Attached: rekt.jpg (480x289, 32.08K)

How we can see, there's a bunch of bitches on this pic. Lépine was fucking based.

Attached: heuahuehuaeheu.png (1090x120, 12.56K)

sage

You dropped this.

Attached: 291fff7ee7a822ef1d8fcf5c241def82f27817a9c9772ffffce45c8fcc52f475.jpg (400x300, 14.66K)

I am related to at least one of those women. Fuck this guy. Killing your own race for a symptom caused by the Semitic Parasites? He is a traitor.

Was Lépine a jew?

Ok, you feel angry just because one of them was a relative of you. That's hipocrisy.

The symptom is caused by the femminists itself. Look what are you speak.

Shabbos or jew, what's the difference?

This man, Alexandre Bissonet, is a true hero.

Attached: AlexandreBissonet.jpg (470x470, 56.45K)

I don't know. Should you say that everything is a jew as antifa said about fascists? No, you don't.

Isn't this guy half arab?

His father was an algerian man.

this kike op can BARELY fucking speak english.
weak thread, weak.

He earned a medal by KNIGHT COMMANDER BREIVIK

reported you filthy kike

Ok, the only better thing you can do is make fun of my English instead of bring argumentation. Retard!

Look guys, he doesn't speak english so well, he is a kike HUR DUR

Do whatever you want and get out!

THIS!

clearly op is a kike shilling some algerian mutt who killed white women

HE IS BLESSED BY SAINT TARRANT

OUR OUR OUR Knight Commander Breivik proves otherwise!

Kill white women and children, Tarrant will bless

Breivik too

No woman worth having a family goes to college
Prove me wrong

Attached: af219634e47fe177239e7209307cd8aee60d613de3e8207b20f6e663386ae621.png (443x527, 245.24K)

How is getting an education a bad thing? You want your children to be raised by a dumb woman?

So much this

even a feminist can bear children you fucking english-impared kike, don't support the killing of white women EVER.

unless it's dotr
which implies the full collapse of society and a chance to plant something in the ashes
otherwise you are just thinning our numbers in the slow decay into oblivion

Yeah you're a nutjob, I'm not gonna support the killing of white women feminist or not. Brenton Tarrant or Charles Martel is a hero not him.
Also what's with the weird space atop your posts?