US HOUSE PASSES RESOLUTION CONDEMNING BDS MOVEMENT

Palestinian rights groups call non-binding resolution 'misguided' and 'very troubling'.

Representatives Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, left, and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, both freshman Democrats and the first two Muslim women in Congress, have been the House’s most vocal backers of the boycott Israel movement.

archive.is/vbzA6

The United States House of Representatives approved a resolution on Tuesday condemning the Global Boycott Divestment and Sanctions Movement (BDS), in a move Palestinian rights groups called "misguided".

The House resolution, a non-binding expression of congressional sentiment, won bipartisan support with a 398-17 vote.

Supporters of the bill argued the BDS movement is harmful because it seeks to delegitimise Israel and is incompatible with support for a two-state solution.

But opponents say that even though the resolution is non-binding, "it still very troubling".

"They are misguided with this resolution. Americans have a right to protest," said Abed Ayoub, the national policy director for the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee.

"BDS itself is working to end the oppression of Palestinians and what Israel does to allow that to happen. It is pushing for Israel to comply with international law. So there is nothing wrong with the BDS movement," Ayoub told Al Jazeera. "The issue here is the aggressions and the policies put forward by Israel and how we are turning a blind eye on those as a nation. There should be resolutions against the occupation, against the checkpoints and other human rights violations Israel is perpetrating on Palestinians."

The BDS movement was launched in 2005 by Palestinians to generate international pressure on Israel to respect Palestinian human rights. Supporters say the effort draws from the anti-apartheid campaign in South Africa in the 1980s and the earlier African American Civil Rights movement of the 1950s and 60s.

But by selecting Israel for criticism and blaming it for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, advocates of the anti-BDS resolution claimed the movement is anti-Semitic and should be rejected.

"BDS's mission is to delegitimise Israel regardless of its policies and to undercut and deny the Jewish people the opportunity for self-determination," said Democratic Representative Jerrold Nadler.

The House bill acknowledges the First Amendment rights of BDS supporters to express their views through boycotts even as it seeks to condemn the movement.

Republicans urged Democrats to pass legislation already approved by the Senate that would "put some teeth" into the resolution by allowing state and local governments to punish BDS supporters - individuals and companies - by cancelling business contracts.

But House Democrats have voiced concerns that the Senate bill goes too far under the US Constitution by authorising the government to penalise free speech otherwise guaranteed by the First Amendment. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has not allowed the Senate bill to come to a vote.

Attached: 1556490995207.png (500x600 53 KB, 71.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posts Shitler to defend the Jews.

Steer clear of all of this if you are White. Don't buy israeli products, but don't ever spend a second of your time on a bootlip trying to slander NS Germany.

You are not even hiding kikelet.

State bought me a shit ticket through Israel, and I had the pleasure of getting detained for an hour and a half while they peppered me with inane questions about every Arab I had ever met. (A long fucking list, and I took great pleasure in describing in great detail the intricacies of bedouin livestock.)
Afterwards, I paid $19 (in shekels) for a combo meal.
NEVER AGAIN

Literally fucking nothing.
ISNOTREAL
Anyways.

They are really afraid of BDS huh.

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Hitler is their get out of jail free card. Stupid Stormmaggot.

sup (((polvol2)))

And?

With Trump making it obvious the hold that zionists have on the government, it is time to redpill the normies you know in real life also. They'll be ripe for the redpills now. Back BDS, shitpost among the lefties but also carefully slip them redpills. Make it impossible for AIPAC to court DNC stooges without backlash from their base.

Attached: 5.jpg (792x792, 153.49K)

Were they wearing a kippah?

As if this wasn't the whole point of the BDS movement. Justification to shut down speech against them for the next phase of their extermination plan.

When they pass laws prohibiting antisemitism, thats when the real fun starts

The BDS movement is controlled opposition since they support the dual-state solution.

It's weird that Zig Forums criticizes the cuck right, but immediately fall for the cuck left.

Most people don't realize that BDS is in favor of a "two-state" solution and those that support BDS can easily be convinced that Israel has no right to any of Palestine's land.

So they don't know what they are supporting?

Wrong? That's what the dual state position is for, because leftists don't want all jews genocided.

Nuke Israel

Attached: nuke israel.jpg (499x484, 134.56K)

Doubt it. I've seen jews absolutely seethe to BDS's name. They see it has the potential to redpill the normies on their kikery and they fear the organization because of its appeal among the left. That's why they are passing fucking laws in cucked states to ban BDS from schools/unis.

Amen.

Attached: d0.png (429x393, 285.22K)

Lot of jews support BDS because it's their plan B.

You only see the Israel jews, you do not see the anti-Israel jews.

Also, your pic should be a world without jews. You are once again conflating jews with Israel.

WTF I LOVE KIKES NOW

Remember whenever someone white called out the kikes and nu/pol/ would always attack them? Its because the faggots doing the attacking were shitskins terrified that whitey was going to wake up.

Israel is our friend. The rock worshiping goat loving terrorists are the problem. Get your head on straight.

Well, if you support leftist control-op, you are a leftist, no?

That's pretty much what BDS is since they shill the dual state solution.

Die traitor scum

This. Ban BDS movement.

Fuck off, (((MIGApede.))) Muslims are our allies against the (((jewish))) (((parasite.)))

Attached: 1564024603090.png (680x680, 163.27K)

Looks like Moarpheus shilling his retarded accelerationism where you support democrats to gas jews again.

Thank you. The Zig Forums kiddos need to grow up. When I was at their age I joined the military to find my goal in life.

You want to ban people from boycotting an illegal state? How are yu going to stop me from boycotting Israel, cunt? Gonna force me to buy Nestle?
Wanker.

Attached: MIDF Elite.png (429x545, 423.68K)

We should just move to russia, right yuri??

He literally just described pissraelis.

Attached: oy to the vey.png (857x482, 622.45K)

Attached: Nu-Jew Filtration.jpg (847x402, 93.99K)

Drive the jews into the sea in Bioshock 11 for Playbox 1488.

Ironic since Hitler actually wanted to send the jews to Palesti… I mean "Israel"

So do I, if it means getting them the fuck out of the US.
Whats ironic is that wretches like you are allowed to post here, you modnigger kike scoundrel.

he also wanted to buy them Madagascar. though he probably would have wanted both israel and Madagascar under complete nazi control