Mexican Mafia busted for running crime in LA County jails

Leaders of the notorious Mexican Mafia "gang of gangs" were charged Wednesday with running a government-like operation to control drug trafficking from inside Los Angeles County jails that included ordering violence against those who didn't obey.

The U.S. attorney's office charged 83 people in sweeping racketeering conspiracies that alleged they ran drugs and carried out violent assaults and murders.

"These cases have delivered a major blow to the Mexican Mafia and leaders of many of the street gangs under the control of the organization," U.S. Attorney Nick Hanna said. "By taking out the gang members who control the jails, and by disrupting their communications network, we undermined the Mexican Mafia's ability to coordinate street gang activity."

Prosecutors said the gang — an organization of imprisoned Latino street gang leaders who control operations inside and outside California prisons and jails — was able to control smuggling, drug sales and extortion inside the nation's largest jail system.

more here:
yahoo.com/news/fbi-eyes-mexican-mafia-control-los-angeles-county-182340498.html

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (400x225, 42.25K)

if reality was a movie no one would believe it. But I would surely watch it.

you forgot the triple parentheses, m8

spics spic
nigs nig
whites genocide innocent women and children
The circle of life is really beautiful.

Hint: nobody could possibly give any less of a shit.

fuck you

you guys are pompous bitches who sit in your stinky computer chairs and act smug, pretending that you have actually experienced real life, smug and self-entitled, boring and naive

ms13 are just salvis being cucked by mexicans, hence the 13

In any normal society these ppl would just be mass executed

Attached: SmugSaitama.jpg (640x736, 62.26K)

True autism

Do you live in NYC by any chance?

I didn't stutter, did I?

I said you're pompous bitches who sit in your stinky computer chair and act smug, pretending that you have actually experienced real life, smug and self-entitled, boring and naive….

internet sissyboy

internet homosexual

Attached: PicsArt_05-30-10.41.58.jpg (640x736, 54.59K)

Fuck no

Attached: PicsArt_05-30-10.46.51.jpg (640x736, 69.6K)

They seem terrified…

Now they're 'gonna go to jail', right?

Attached: PicsArt_05-30-11.00.52.jpg (400x225, 24.82K)

Mexican Mafia soldiers fights Blacks in the streets, they call them Niggers at the end, expect more racial violence to come

So charging people committing further crimes well in jail, with more jail time. They're already committing the new crimes to take over the jail and make it comfy. If you want it to stop, do death sentences, otherwise this is beyond retarded and will make their problem worse.

Oh.

Read a fucking book, user.
Indo-europeans are most empathic people in history.
Even to this day, per-capita crime rates are highest among darker populations, even considering all spics and arabs are "white" to the feds, when only Iberian and non-amerindian non-semitic mixed europeans are.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. if burgerland doesn't want to end up like some crime ridden narco state then killing the mexicans once they arrive to prison would be the most prudent course of action to take, if faggots feel bad about it then just show them the pletora of cartel executions out there and remind them that rights are only for human beings.

Except for, you know, the holocaust, slavery, jim crow, segregation, apartheid, Iraq war, Vietnam, mass shootings, serial killers, Donald Trump, etc.

I did 8 months in la county 3600 and the biggest gang was the pigs. In 2010 you could get a one on one fight with a gaurd no questions.

I bet they're going to put those guys in jail!

That'll stop 'em!

A lot of words for a little guy…