NASA Reveals Beautiful "Blue Dune" Photo From Mars

thegoldwater.com/news/29451-NASA-Reveals-Beautiful-Blue-Dune-Photo-From-Mars

NASA's statement also said the image was taken using the MRO's HiRise camera. The statement issued by NASA also described the particular blue dune saying it "is made of finer material and/or has a different composition than the surrounding." The images are dramatic and continue to capture the public's imagination, especially since the planet is experiencing a massive dust storm that has put a damper on Mars operations.

Attached: dune thumbnail.jpg (931x524, 98.83K)

I guarantee the blue color is fake, much like the coloring in the rest of nasa's photos.

Attached: 1527557576764.jpg (768x768, 93.96K)

Uh huh, sure. Everyone's just going on and on about this. I can't go five minutes without "HOLY SHIT THE BLUE DUNE". Right. Whatever helps you justify your budget, NASA.

looks like nine inch nails cover art

It's a well known fact that nasa uses fake coloring in their photos to capture the imagination of idiots like you. oooh da pretty colors!

To what end? NASA is funded through the federal government; public opinion is irrelevant. They should be posting photoshopped pictures of dead niggers and cheeseburgers on Mars, to see if they can attract Trump's attention, instead.

Just tell him the Wailing Wall got transported to Mars, we'd have a program in a week so he could go up and personally kiss it.

A "false color" image is does NOT mean "fake coloring", you dense motherfucker

They literally conspire to colorize these photos breh. A lone employee just doesn't do it themselves. THEY CONSPIRE to do so. It's common knowledge.

Interesting argument given that there is a verge article from a few years ago interviewing the artist that makes the cg images of the earth from space. The coloring is not the concern here.

They prolly had an intern make that in Photoshop.

Do you retards get mad about microscope slides being dyed for convenience, too?

This.
All fake faggot manipulated images.
To make the masses of imbeciles say oooo aaaaaah and constantly repeat "did you know" for inconsequential lies.

derp
this kind of retard belongs between two heavy machine cogs being ground into paste.
fucking dense cunts

Conveniently released when the boss calls for more funding….

somehow does not equal

Thank you for supporting our lies, good goy!

False color: "let us color hot zones red and cold zones blue"
Fake coloring : your skin is now blue, and your eyes pink. Your hairs? Lol, red!

Dense motherfucker confirmed. Back to primary school with you.

Addendum: you used the word "goy". This shows that you probably come from that shithole named /pol. Please, get back to your containment board, the world is too complex for your frail mind.

ThE eArTh Is FlAt

Faggington: you recognised the word "goy". This shows that you probably come from that tranny-in-a-paddling-pool-full-of-aids-sucking-morbidly-obese-penis-on-camera, otherwise known as /aidsypol. Please, I'm begging you like a weak little faggot for you to go away because I can't handle hearing anything that might give me an anxiety attack, and my therapist said my aids can worsen if I'm anxious, brb cutting my thighs with a razor blade so I feel better.

Its clearly just pee from a passing orbiter.

Attached: 44819d6ddb4c602db2aa92ca2f1aadd3cc895f8e35be55e7d4f9160a888f9b42.gif (250x250, 860.14K)

Most probes and satellites NASA uses doesn't take conventional pictures, unless you think three separate single color images overlapping themselves is compelling to look at.

Oh, one small caveat
Wait, then what the fuck is your purpose?

"It is photoshopped, but it has to be." - NASA CGI Artist

You faggots are insufferable.
Meanwhile the F-34 which has been in development since the 90s, still can't run without its turbines catching fire, requires a "super cruiser" to land on.
AND HAS COSTED DOUBLE THEN THE ENTIRETY OF NASA, WE GOT TO THE MOON FOR 1/8 WHAT WE SPENT ON A FUCKING PLANE THAT FLIES WORSE THEN THE F-22

I want you dumb niggers who would have us overpopulate this rock for your ignorance respond.
I want to systematically break you down piece by piece holy fuck.
Guarantee you are from one of the Zig Forumss only there can you breed this level of idiocy.

Attached: Those_Who_Sacrifice_Speed_For_Security_Deserve_Neither_and_Lose_Both.jpg (874x914, 142.75K)

Attached: dd.jpg (200x160, 6.63K)

Looks fake af tbh

Don't even give these idiots the time of day.