Man sets home on fire after using blowtorch to kill spiders

A man who was house-sitting for his parents set their home on fire when he used a blowtorch to kill spiders, according to authorities.

Fire fighters responded to a 911 call about a fire Tuesday night at a home in Fresno, California.

The tenant of a two-story residential house “just made a bad decision to use fire instead of insecticides to kill the spiders,” Lee Wilding, deputy fire marshal with the Fresno Fire Department, told ABC News.

abcnews.go.com/US/man-sets-home-fire-blowtorch-kill-spiders/story?id=58716474

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 2.41.58 PM.png (640x486, 482.99K)

I'd make fun of him but; spiders.

that is how much fuck spiders.

Seems like a flyswatter would be better option.

no spiders can jump away from them, and then what? the spider disappears down your shirt.

what a fucking dolt

Home-made flame-throwers are really more effective and much more legal than shooting at them with a shotgun, which is what I would have done. A torch just doesn't have enough knock-down power.

If a man does this:
If a woman does this:

Attached: 210A2C27-A9C6-4227-8D29-0A951678DAB0.jpeg (500x379, 46.15K)

why just implant a few house centipedes to your dwelling. they look horrifying but eat spiders, ants, and bed bugs

What a dumbass

I killed a spider once with a plumber's torch. The smell was bad enough to convince me never to do that again!

Are feminists even capable of saying/typing a single thing that isn't pure projection?

Don't need to say it twice, retard

Just use a can of aerosol and a lighter.
Less powerful then a blow torch but absolutely annhialates them.
Done it more than once. Went blind staring into the fire for about 10 seconds.

I'd rather stick to daddy long-legs tbh

Attached: WHAT THE FUCK.jpg (827x620, 57.38K)

ebin bait

…But then how did you make that post?

Attached: you_what_ninja.gif (400x300, 600.88K)

Correct response:

Attached: considerthefollowing.gif (500x374, 499.58K)

CORRECT

My bad, my poor grammar made it seem like I said one thing when I meant another.
My vision went white then black for about 10 seconds due to staring i to the fireball caused by the aerosol can and lighter.

Because that's just introducing a new problem instead of resulting in no problems.