Blockbuster ‘Lucy’ Director Besson Rape Accusers Speak Up

So far, nine women in total have accused French blockbuster director Luc Besson of sexual misconduct, with accusations going from rape to sexual assault. It is quite the fall from grace for Mr Besson, who is one of the most successful European filmmakers. The director of movies like ‘Nikita’, Léon’,’ Lucy’, ‘the fifth element’, the different ‘taxi’ movies and ‘le grand bleu’ denies all allegations. For France, it is their version of the Weinstein affair.

more here: thegoldwater.com/news/43636-Blockbuster-Lucy-Director-Besson-Rape-Accusers-Speak-Up

Attached: 2dfca25727e2bccdc66db033a69965325d2cbf8afe02cb1305f36259a17c999f (1).png (590x378, 273.21K)

Fake news, Lucy wasn't a blockbuster, it was movie where scarlett handjob becomes a USB drive.

Hey, I guess raping a kid is just 'sexual misconduct' now.

Good goy.

Burn in hell, pedofag.

that shirt

Fuck off, feminist.

Still definitely a fan of the Lukester, just hope his funding don't dry up
Subway
Point of No Return
La Femme Nikita
Léon: The Professional
The Fifth Element
The Transporter
Lucy
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

seen em and liked em

I guess Lucy2 is out, Scarlet is PC

Oh look, more whores who fucked their way into good roles changing their minds after years to 'I was literally raped!' in order to garner attention now that they can no longer whore themselves into jobs.

truth hurts

Attached: 8e614db03db22dff7313f1078ea88f3c8fd5aad403d30e1c71cd12541a1f2050.jpg (290x508, 22.47K)

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually **** her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to **** her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Have you seen Lucy?

more lying whores smell blood in the water.

guess what? it's their own. they're on their period

Pedo dad..Mr Trump?

What is your problem, user?

(a) I want to fuck my own daughter.
(b) I'm a MGTOW faggot.
(c) I'm a nigger who doesn't want to be a father.
(d) I'm JIDF trying to stop white people from reproducing.

Attached: 37d1821f431651837326607d6beaaf8dc.jpg (640x853, 62.26K)

Cunt

Lucy busted my blocks

Your logic is sane. The reasoning is good.
But, you are missing one very important fact: She is ~50% you.

Attached: 1-WmCgHH7HdiEs2qTSPHYFJg.jpeg (700x1050 159.04 KB, 173.97K)

Imagine being so emotionally frail that your husband has sex with you internalize it as rape because you didn't tell him to stop
Best part is that she acknowledges that she's a shitty, spineless person, but she lacks the will or introspection to change herself. It's not "I'm not happy because of my character flaws, I need to change" it's "I was 'victimised' because of my character flaws, pity my character flaws"

going out on a limb and gonna say she never married. one of the 20 guys she and all western women fuck before age 30 was insufficiently alpha. in the serial dating world we now live in, she is what is called an "alpha widow." some unfortunately beta guy touched her sacred roast flaps and now her life is ruined.

this is now modern life.

Stop touching boobies, go to a strip club.
Problem solved.