Spain - US Student Barely Survives Madrid Rape And Brutal Attack

Just as Spain is going through the brutal Laura Luelmo murder investigation (the 25-year-old Spanish teacher who was raped and murdered while out on a run, see our related coverage), a US student who has passed the last 6 months in the nation’s capital Madrid has now also revealed just how dangerous Spanish streets have become in recent times.

thegoldwater.com/news/43864-Spain-US-Student-Barely-Survives-Madrid-Rape-And-Brutal-Attack

Attached: spain.png (765x515, 906.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?159164-Who-is-whiter-Spaniards-or-Hungarians/page3
archive.li/7NvgZ
womanstats.org/newmapspage.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dick is harder than the core of a neutron star.

Noice. I bet she said dame papi during the rape.

Let me guess, she was "culturally enriched"

How can people unironically believe the shit their teachers and media propagandists repeat? It's a religion. They have so much faith in their nonsense ideology they would literally die for it.

Were it intentional, it would be almost admirable.

Women deserve everything bad that happen to them.

Hope it was a rapefugee nigger or something and not an actual Spaniard.

stop sending your stupid fucking redneck whores to europe please

Who else, user.

Same.

She went out looking for dick and dick she got. I don't see any problem here.

Do you even know what country you're talking about?

it was a spaniard
one that has a father and mother from algeria

so yeah, instead of dame papi she probably said alluha akbar

i should start raping american girls, if im going to be asociated with some muslim scum because he won my nationality in a cereal box i might at least enjoy it. He gets to rape i get the bad press, not cool

Hmmmm

Spain is a shadow of its former glory, its shit compared to Europe

Buttmad medposter btfo

she liked it

Attached: PicsArt_12-28-03.59.39.png (1239x2437, 2.33M)

People are stupid. I tell my daughter every day to not believe a word from those idiot feminazis. This whole stupid UN migrant plan should have been ignored by the west but our stupid alt left political cucks voted it in.

Do you eve hear yourself, faggot?

If I saw this happening I would pretend like I didn't see anything and leave—I wouldn't even call the police. Feminists say women are more equal than men so surely they don't need men to defend them. I'm a misogynist and women getting hurt gives me pleasure.

RE: misogynist

You misspelled angry resentful homosexual

does it matter? the same shit could easily happen in America is she went into the wrong neighborhood.

you've been watching too much Gangster Number One you have

You seem like such a fucking dickhead…

It's no wonder that you don't have any friends

Who the fuck would want to hang out with YOU?

You got some serious problems

almost all rapes in spain are by shitskin immigrants and eastern european scum.
the leftist cunts will use this as "another example of male sexist violence", without stating that it is in reality shitskin sourced.

Typical feminist behaviour.

Well, well, what a surprise coming from Johnny the cuntlicking male feminist. Lets face it you only feel this way because you have a daughter and knowing guys like me exist in the world scares you.

Roasties BTFO.

Honestly, this. The modern Western woman is so comtemptible that I'd smile inside if I stumbled on one of them getting culturally enriched by some sandnigger. They wanted them here. They can deal with them.

Hahaha!!… sure, little guy… sure….

(absolutely NOBODY has ever been scared or even vaguely intimidated by you, online or in real life)

….. and my daughter is very familiar with the concept of angry latent homosexuals, so she has nothing to fear from you either….

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL
If you ask me, Spain has become the coal

No shit, Sherlock

Want even greater pleasure? Do it yourself given the opportunity and circumstances

You idiot, do you even know what Europeans call "PIGS"? It's Portugal, Italy, Greece, and Spain, the four poorest members of the EU.

The Amerimutt's supreme knowledge of geography shines again

Manginas go into the oven first even before the jews.

also keep in mind that spain has been suffering under the jackboot of feminism for the past several years. rape hysteria and anti male blood libel is at an all time high.

she will be mudding it up in no time, assuming

Burgers are a shining example to the world

A tyrant needs no excuse. He just wants to see someone suffer.

Attached: 7109e57c49df27e4f8508a83266dc186ef3f1478e37453f02111d0819f6ad0de.png (130x255 17.81 KB, 17.41K)

americans deserve this. puta.

Spaniards have that moorish nigger blood

Iknow a a spaniard

Dark hair. black eyes
Swarthy skin
Always lusting after blonde teens

Who is whiter:Spaniards or Hungarians?

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?159164-Who-is-whiter-Spaniards-or-Hungarians/page3

Attached: 2ajom77.jpg (330x500, 31.52K)

We're in clown world, that's why.

Attached: clown world 2.jpg (744x754, 94.7K)

Study says women that were raped enjoyed the experience. archive.li/7NvgZ This meat hole enjoyed it no doubt.

Imagine my shock

Spain has a much larger economy than Greece or Portugal. It even has a larger economy than most of the Scandinavian countries, so clearly idiot is you

Spain is European. (((Public school))) taught us that Europe is rich and safe and better than America. You think some random 25 year old thot is gonna be redpilled about migrants? All her info comes from public school and mainstream media. Now if an 8channer thought visiting Spain would be smart, then yeah, he shouldve known better.

wtflol

thats super cool bro

now lets compare some of these maps, and if you can find hugary and spain in the map (big if) lets see who exhibits more niggery behaviours towards women
For the heck of it you can compare spain and burgerland too, so we can laugh some more at you

womanstats.org/newmapspage.html

theres very few countries in this world where women are safer than in spain, very few, maybe japan or some place like that, Thats quite something considering whos inmediately next door to the south of spain (its not mexico, btw, i know some of you are geographycally challenged)

look at the maps and learn something so your brain isnt so niggery anymore

No it doesn’t. The Danes and Norgies are loaded. The Swedes were always wealthy maybe Finland but I still doubt it.