Blind student, 24, found hanged with loyal guide dog still by her side

A family have spoken of their heartbreak after their 'inspirational' daughter killed herself with her guide dog by her side.

Jade Clements, 24, who was registered blind, was in the final year of a biomedical sciences degree at Keele University when she took her own life.

An inquest , held at North Staffordshire Coroner's Court, heard how Jade, who had been getting first class marks in her studies, had hanged herself in a student hall of residence.

Security staff had gained access to the room after friends raised the alarm when Jade sent a final distressing message.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/blind-student-24-found-hanged-14076663#source=push

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 10.11.41 AM.png (803x531, 584.44K)

Damn. She never..'saw' it coming.
Ba dum bum

fuck

She is pretty hot so its a shame she wasnt cumming

Attached: 6F60F9C4-8E77-4D45-A902-BF496E40B74F.jpeg (200x200, 18.75K)

Roastie keel herself at Keele University. more at 11

This is sad af

= Autoerotic asphyxiation with some peanut butter for doggo

I blame the parents for not finding her a bf.

Please tell me I'm not looking at a blind girl's selfie. How the fuck does THAT work?

kys

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61.42K)

Best girl

And then you end up depressed, overwhelmed, and alone. Being blind likely didn't help, but I'm sure that pushing yourself through medical school when all you want is a family was a primary factor here.

>be at (((university)))
I hope that at least the dog finds a save new home.

Attached: D45E1E90-6221-41DE-9018-6867B880A637.jpeg (204x247, 20.73K)

Attached: ahe.png (1920x1440, 1.37M)

This cunt was not even a virgin. She may not be able to see shit but she can sense chad from miles away and assume the position, face down ass up.

kek

Attached: clownt.png (334x454, 148.13K)

Another dead roastie, praise be.

Now she gets to go on a blind date with Satan.

Neat.

She should've tried some LSD; that stuff makes you see things.

Yep, all women go to hell. It's where they're from.

It's not good for a girl to be virgin by the time she's in her mid 20's, no matter if she didn't do it with you.

Guess no one cared enough about her to help her fight her inner demons. But they're all saddened and shocked.

Strange considering how fast advancements in the field of sight restoration are happening. One would assume she had to have some hope of seeing again one day.

It's not good for a girl to be unmarried by the time she's in her mid-20s, even if she's not married to you.
ftfy

Attached: b55c5030f7831ff4cd32cd745cfab3c69dc77275a0bad9f0ac6d7f719d23216d.jpg (460x650, 27.75K)

Anime is for faggots and suicide is for quitters who fold under pressure.

She shouldve asked for help. People cant read minds nigger.

Yeah because everyone wants to marry a woman who needs special considerations.
You faggots work so hard to be as edgy as fucking possible.

If you're going to kill yourself make sure you kill at least one roastie.

Looking at the pic she resembles an ex friend of mind, eye-wise. One good eye, one bad eye, probably. I guess that qualifies as blind some places. Getting those sweet helen keller gibs, probably not paying for anything, wonder what was so bad in her life.

If she had asked me for directions I would've told her dog exactly where to go.

Don't forget the second part of his point you illiterate faggots.
In other words, the article reeks of hypocrisy.

Are these causes from inbreeding? or just a rare genetic disease?

I would never kill myself and killing strangers is stupid.

You dont know how to use words right.

I would like to have sex with farm animals. It would be cool to date a blind girl with a therapy horse because then they couldn't see me doing it. I don't really have much choice people bornal people won't just let me fuck horses and cows without putting my future and life in legal jeopardy.

being edgy as a coping mechanism. The thread.

illiterate because you cant parse the meaning from a set of sentences and instead argue against unintended points.

Jesus christ dude

Whoever put her there should be brought-up on charges. She was literally terminally incapable of confronting and critically-interrogating her own whiteness on account of having no notion of the concept. I cannot imagine the horror of those obligatory privilege-checking sessions. There's only so much you and your dog can take when you're telling Shawniqua and Alfanso that you don't see race and instead of putting them at ease, it triggers them to inform the Dean that [teeth sucking sounds intesify] "da clumsy white girl wif da dog is raycis." So, now she's a walking bias incident whose about to have a hate crime hoax perpetrated to frame her. What else is there to do but an hero?

Attached: 429b3e215ff85f212be81ef82f814573f7902a38d4cfbadbf22b9465322509e8.jpg (480x331, 26.54K)