Saudi women’s rights campaigner who has been ‘tortured and sexually harassed in prison’

A leading Saudi women’s rights campaigner who has allegedly been tortured and sexually harassed in prison stood trial on Wednesday.

Loujain al-Hathloul, who defied the kingdom’s recently overturned ban on female drivers, was arrested in May 2018 along with 10 other women’s rights activists in Saudi Arabia.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-loujain-al-hathloul-trial-womens-rights-court-riyadh-a8821141.html?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 11.00.20 AM.png (954x678, 671.96K)

"Remember boyim, (((women))) are oppressed in the west"

SAGE
BEGONE THOT

Good!

Sounds like she is the one choosing to stay in prison.
Saudi being nuked in 1945 instead of Japan would have saved the world a lot of bother, as that is where wahabism, aka extremist islam originated. All the rag wearing came from there and isn't inherent to the death cult or even in their death cult book.

This is what muslims actually believe.

And that was your Jewish trick of the day. Stay tuned for more tomorrow and the rest of your life.

Attached: martin-luther.jpg (220x236, 35.32K)

At least the mudshits get this kind of thing right. The West could take this page at least from their playbook.

dear white bois
this is how you manhandle womyn
t. ahmad

IIRC there were still Japs left after the nukes. You'd need to be a lot more thorough than that.

What kind of bullshit is this? Can anyone explain why she wasn't violently raped until she liked it? What kind of cut rate misogyny is this?

Attached: I can't fap to this.jpg (900x900, 401.08K)

I would too, holy moley.

Islam was a mistake.

idk man, shes got a very rapeable mouth.
1look and I know her teeth wouldn't catch.

Personally I'd punch her in the face before I fucked her there.

before I'd fuck her there.*

So it always is interesting why details about rapes don’t get made public. Was she some generals sex toy? Was she gang raped? I need to know.

Good.

hey.. Hey!
let's not forget hatalskdkdkdkdj dajdfdd
to drink..
drinking is important (confiremed)

Attached: tuckercortez.jpg (408x424, 57.69K)

Really gets the noggin joggin', doesn't it?

It would be so satisfying to watch you rape fans forcibly get assfucked with dry corncobs and rusty 10-penny nails for urethral sounding. Jerks.

pics or it didn't happen

Shame.

She has been campaigning for basic rights and decency for women in a country that treats women as second class citizens.

The sooner it develops into democracy the better.

Sounds like you have become a rape fan as well, lol.

Jesus, cool it with your toxic rape culture bud

Attached: 7A0F0490-EC02-41F3-84B5-151E7918BAFA.png (498x427, 391.29K)

You have to admit she is pretty rapeable even if you’re not into rape