‘To shoot an elephant is an awesome thing to do’ says trophy hunter

The Environment Secretary Michael Gove has said indigenous communities should be “respected and not patronized” admitting the UK currently has no plans to ban trophy hunting imports.

Mr. Gove says it is a “delicate political balancing act”.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/06/shoot-elephant-awesome-thing-do-says-trophy-hunter-michael-gove/

Attached: animal.png (640x397, 509.85K)

This board is now belong to me wh*te boi

Enjoy your cultural enrichment, whites.

Cumsk!ns will be extinct soon.

I support safari/trophy hunting. It works with regulations that work with ecological limits, it provides inspected meat to villagers, it pays for anti-poaching enforcement and land preservation, and it focuses on rogue animals thereby saving resources for younger ones.

The real issue is poaching and we should fight that instead of regulated hunts. If anything, hunting in a general sense should be supported since humans are part of nature and not a separate foreign entity.

those arent elephants

Oh. I see.

Attached: vishnulols.png (640x480, 575.47K)

The elephant in the room is if that man was in a room,with an elephant, that elephant wouldn't hurt him.

It is. But "awesome" doesn't necessarily mean good.

Attached: whathefuk.JPG (539x539, 53.22K)

fuck outta here faggot ass

Hope he ate the elephant afterwards

We should shoot niggers tbh

Agreed. Trophy nigger hunting sounds way more awesome. You could put the bignigs up on your wall

He's right, but I wish he took it down with spears.
THAT'S A RHINOCEROS FAGGOT.

Zig Forums is as bad as 4chan. The Internet is dead.

Attached: Check em.jpg (535x600, 94.07K)

Attached: image.jpeg (300x300, 32.63K)

Attached: image.jpeg (700x602, 136.9K)

nagash was weak, quads, witness true power as I animate this corpse

Attached: Nagash was Weak.jpg (950x460, 53.62K)

isabella, is that you?

Attached: rare vlad.png (299x347, 201.63K)

Im inside your house making a sandwich wh*te boi

"I agree! See? We and da white man can get along! As my tribe use to say…Ooga Booga!"

Attached: poacher.jpg (450x300, 19.54K)

(check)
Thank you, leave it in the fridge before taking out the trash, I'll be at home a bit later today.

Try shooting subhuman mongrels next. I hear it's exhilerating

Why don't they hunt Jews?
Everyone hates Jews, I even know Jews that hate Jews, seems a no brainier.

Well he's right it is awesome. Braindead leftist cult only pretends to care to feel special about themselves. Once the hivemind tells them to move onto something else they will completely forget these animals and stop caring.

Why is shooting them awesome? They can only do it once.

I know this is 8ch and people joke and stuff but I'm not really joking when I say I'd rather have sex with an elephant because at least I could come back to do it again.

It's sort of like these people don't want to climb a ladder or stand up long enough to fuck an elephant.
The hunters just want to shoot it quick so they can go home and sit back down.

It gives the tourist a sadistic thrill.
Normal people don’t understand that type of pleasure.

Most human and animal suffering is intentional.

Yeah but that thrill runs out. If I have sex with the rhinov I can come back and do it for the life of it. Maybe i can understand how someone without a sex drive wouldn't have a choice. Their needs are definitely higher maintenance than mine.

B-But Whites love nature, right!?

I'm white and I want to have sex with nature. Some whites don't have a sex drive so they just kill animals and overeat like castrated pigs.

Actually the USA is probably going to start coercing people to kill and eat more animals and making sex illegal now that the farmers arent making as much money as they wanted and refuse to downsize production.

you a faggot ass nigga fo real yo