Four refugees in Australia's offshore migrant camps attempt suicide

At least four refugees in Australia's offshore Pacific camps have attempted suicide since the conservative government's shock re-election Saturday, according to refugees, advocates and police.

Around 800 would-be refugees who tried reach Australia have been sent to live in severe conditions on the remote islands of Nauru and Papua New Guinea's Manus under a hardline policy from Canberra.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/21/four-refugees-australias-offshore-migrant-camps-attempt-suicide/

Attached: refugee.png (641x395, 569.86K)

Scammers all of them wish they get the attempted suicide right 4 less centrelink vultures, had to go centrelink while back for medicare stuff couldn't believe the number of africans some in the Islamic gear claiming welfare checks

Fixed for the telegraph.

Attached: you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-19742852.png (500x359, 97.74K)

Its funny 'cause its true!

I guess they need little education

every 3 or 4 days someone kills themselves here. it's starting to become a real problem.

Six people killed themselves in Guantanamo bay and it's still open.

Mission Acomplished

Attached: A863D5E2-38F7-4241-A0B4-C3DC9D93848B.png (1500x500, 67.63K)

kill the niglets

I live in England and the niggers call us racist if we say England is a white country!

shame they didnt succeed

Attached: suddenly_niggers.jpg (621x586, 86.03K)

Meanwhile we'll just let in hundreds of thousands of chinks and pajeets legally to boost our fake economy

Those were assisted suicides. The gaurds wrap a sheet around your neck and pull your feet. Thats what they do when you become too good at stabbing them.

Cope

Attempted?

Too bad they survived.

To bad the shitskins did not succeed.

Attached: the eternal shitposter.jpg (1232x1080, 127.17K)

Well 3 of them committed suicide after the CIA interrogated them.

Holy fuck. Imagine living rent free on a tropical island paradise and wanting to neck yourself.

Fuck if I ever wanted an island getaway, I'd just go to Indonesia and catch a ride on a dingy back to wa and get paid by cenno while I'm living it up with the locals on a beach thanks to our great government.

How can ya hate that?

I hope they succeeded !

2 words my naive friend: The People

Say whatever you want about Tropical Countries and living the life of a leech, but it's all null and void if you're surrounded by primitives like yourself, especially Refugee Camps.

Why don't they just agree to return home and make the nation that they were born in a better place?

Because those types of people are a smaller minority than you think.

The reason they run is because facing a majority of lazy morons who do nothing but complain about the government in a hopeless country is like talking to a deaf person behind a 5 meter wall. Nothing gets through to them.
They always think they're right while everyone else is wrong, and then you wise up and realise "Debating with idiots is a waste of time, leave them to rot in their own piss and follow your own dreams."

Every man on this planet is on his own, and these people have chosen opportunity surrounded by new experiences they probably never dreamt of ever having. Something they never realised could've been theirs if they weren't a lonely mouse in a den of rats. When you're surrounded by your own kind in any other nation, it's like you never left.

But that's my opinion…