She rejected a man at a party. Then he shot her baby in the head

It was supposed to be a family gathering on the northeast side of Fresno, California. When reporters arrived at the putty-colored ranch house on Monday, coolers were still sitting in the front yard, and a pink-and-blue banner was tacked to the window. "Happy Birthday!" it said in looping letters.

But according to the Fresno Police Department, the weekend celebration turned tragic when a 23-year-old man couldn't take no for an answer and opened fire after a young woman rejected his advances. One of the bullets hit her 10-month-old daughter in the head, and the child has been hospitalized ever since.

lmtonline.com/news/article/She-rejected-a-man-at-a-party-Then-he-shot-her-14044305.php

Attached: family.png (759x427, 395.6K)

fucking roastie btfo

Phew. Sounds like a win-win for everyone.

the baby looks like a halfbreed.

That nasty looking thing is a damn dirty little half-breed indeed.

Calm your edgy macaroni down, faggots. All life is precious.

Great…
I just open this thread up, and the first thing I see is you cold fucks.
My condolences to the mother, and the entire family for this unfortunate tragedy.

Unfortunate that the niglet didn't even die

56% disgusting

Absolute shitshow. Spic is butthurt over not getting to dick a nigger's sloppy seconds. Does the race traitor regret her association with the lesser races yet?

not yours

Trying to counter-troll for (you)'s isn't the best thing you could be spending your time on.

Wtf is your problem??? Fuck off???

Attached: assigned-male-discussing-batman-1.png (139x154, 45.7K)

shut up nigger boomers, you retards will be dead soon anyway so everything you do and say is meaningless

God will destroy California

and how could I forget

Um…. Wtf?!
I'm a zoomer??! And white????

Attached: 300px-Girl's_penis.jpg (300x413, 62.35K)

lel

he shot the baby, not the bitch, dumbfuck

Do you think he will cry when they stick that needle in his arm?

Of course everyone who sees this on social media will likely be making sure everyone knows how sad they think this is. Look at that photo. Does anyone honestly think that woman gives a shit? Of course not. No one who gives their kid a name like 'Fayth' actually cares about their well being. She was using the kid as an accessory for snapchat. Hell, she's probably glad the poor girl's dead what with all the pity points it will score her on social media.

Attached: 6ffebeca380eb8861952ce5c3cb6f68a668ab61c03529a9c5a7cd23230b97b1e.png (376x424, 177.78K)

I bet this dude goes struggling to the lethal injection chamber and starts sobbing once hes strapped in and they put the spike in his vein because it will finally hit him…he will never be white.

I was about to call you a faggot, until the last line when I started laughing.
Good work.

Its still hilarious and btfo her

No shit, you colossal fucking retard.

based and infanticidepilled

he should have aced them both

you glowniggers crossed the line

I live in Fresno. This place is an absolute shithole. It's the fucking butthole of California no one gives a fuck about. Don't ever move here.

et tu Watkins? et tu?

Sometimes i miss the 90s.

Attached: 957459_148ba08591f543b5be6e724052a71cf7.jpg (1493x891, 777.89K)

Its because of that big bad fresno county bulldog gang lol. I could not imagine living there.

Kikes have no understanding of human empathy. Don't worry, user.

I couldn't agree more OP. The worst is on youtube, parents are using their kids as an instrument only to make money, they do not care.

My little cousin was once watching one of this videos here, and so I watched it too. What a degenerance, seeing that man dressed as a princess and regurgitating shit after shit with his kids, everyone knows it's only for the money.

No wonder testosterone is hitting its lower level. Man like that is the reason, with the mainstream always working to femize the men at every second. And the men more, and more weak becoming susceptible.

I think about our ancestors and what would they think of this. It's really despicable.

As of a white male and 18y, I'll not be just one this retards, and u too shall not.

looks like Jim Watkins daughter tbh

It should've been both of them tbh

That dude is ugly as fuck. Must mean his genes are shit.

Welcome to 8ch, buddy

Fuck off, cracker

Read and then look at the fucking replies before calling anyone retarded

Attached: Go eat a bag of dicks.jpg (720x710, 76.66K)

I'm sure the father of the child is livid

now that's racist.. probably

Heh. All the people are putty-colored, too.

Attached: carlos grown up.png (255x225, 56.5K)

What a pitiful excuse for a guy.

Yes, but when perspective is lost, when capital transmigrates consumers, when the invasive species overbreed, the host must cherish the parasite's demise.

So cockroaches are unironically miraculous. Seriously, life is unbelievable. Until my house and my fridge are overrun by disease carrying roaches.
Rats are cute, until … pest … city… blablahblah. Niggers are wonderful, until…

How the fuck does btfoing her baby not also btfo her, you gargantuan niggerbrain?

see
are you getting it yet or does someone have to repeat it for your single-digit iq amerimutt ass?

he'll get to rape a whore eventually and when he does he'll be executed with a smile on his face

I miss the 80's way more…

Attached: 153324093479.jpg (940x646, 108.86K)

moralfag

nasty af bois

It's one of those retarded and pointless details that shit journalists will include when they get paid by-the-word.

not even once

arm your baby today.

*nu8chan