Ragu Pasta Sauces over possible plastic contamination

Before you break open a jar of Ragu pasta sauce for your Sunday dinner, take a look to make sure it’s not part of a new recall.

Mizkan America, the company that makes Ragu, announced a recall of several kinds of sauce, citing concerns that some were contaminated with fragments of plastic.
The types of sauce in question include three varieties of Chunky Tomato Garlic & Onion in both 45-ounce and 66-ounce sizes, according to a notice issued Friday by the US Food and Drug Administration. The list also includes 66-ounce bottles of Old World Style Traditional and Old World Style Meat.

wkow.com/news/wakeup/2019/07/21/fda-recalls-some-types-of-ragu-pasta-sauces-over-possible-plastic-contamination/

Attached: Ragu.png (727x524, 687.02K)

I like the Newman's Own spaghetti sauce.

Attached: 020662000200.jpg (1600x1600, 465.35K)

Saute an onion with a bulb of garlic in a medium sized pot. Add 1lb pork sausage and 1lb ground beef, cook until brown. Add two 28oz cans of crushed tomatoes (I use tuttorosso). Add a decent amount of basil and oregano, add red chili flakes if you want heat, splash of red wine if you have a bottle open. Let that shit simmer for 3-4 hours. Makes enough sauce for 2 lb of pasta.

There you go, you just made easy and good pasta sauce with less than 10 minutes prep work. No need to use the premade shit.

t. pizza nigger american user

Mama mia. Old world style flavored with meat, benissimo.

Attached: 1493088411-0.jpg (600x426, 26.16K)

I'd be seriously surprised if all the food in the store would not be contaminated with plastic or some other shit

Ragu Pasta Sauces over possible plastic contamination is an incomplete, erroneous headline…

You can't even copy and paste correctly…

The headline was FDA RECALLS SOME TYPES OF RAGU PASTA SAUCES OVER POSSIBLE PLASTIC CONTAMINATION

and this story is over a month old.

Imagine how much better you would feel about yourself if you got a real job, where you ACTUALLY GOT PAID…..

First-a, you make-a the meataballs….

And-a THEN-a, you make-a the sauce

Attached: a7d7f227-8d99-4ebd-b224-f5338c0f0749.jpg (800x450, 72.61K)

disgusting….. no class……..

id call you white trash, but im pretty sure you're a Filipino monkeyboy

Attached: anaphylaxis.webm (1280x720, 6.07M)

Thats because your parents failed to raise a MAN

How-a many times i gotta tell-a you?

I make-a the meataballs, and THEN i make-a the sauce

Attached: 1484620737971.png (863x550, 362.68K)

unemployed faggot

Attached: PicsArt_07-22-11.09.34.jpg (386x280, 26.08K)

You're living proof that not everybody can be born with class, right?

Attached: 1432472001768.jpeg (616x462, 52.72K)

I saw this story on the televised evening news in the 1st week of JUNE, bitch………….

Anybody who uses Prego, Ragu (or Newman's Own) processed bullshit prepackaged nasty jarred pasta sauce is a chump.

its all CRAP, designed for lazy sedentary obese slobs with no regard for quality.

Those sauces are over 60% sugar and corn syrup

Uses CANNED tomatoes…….

and pretends he's 'better than' he glass jar faggots

Anybody who eats prepackaged processed foods is eating 'plastic', either literally or metaphorically

Attached: PicsArt_07-22-11.31.43.jpg (1500x987, 361.01K)

Imagine how proud your parents would be if you could tell them that you finally stopped volunteering on the lonely website AND GOT A REAL JOB with a paycheck

Attached: vomit-691.jpeg (480x640, 33.36K)

i realize you told your parents that you 'finally got a job', and they were all excited for you…..

but then you continued asking them for money….

their excitement faded into the familiar disappointment and resentment….

which is totally understandable….

Attached: h892701C3.jpg (500x670, 48.98K)

but imagine a scenario where you got to be HONEST with them, and you could finally tell them that you're receiving paychecks…..

yes, you'd have to pay your own bills, but you'd gain a newfound sense of self-esteem….

Attached: BrunoBoxerPurebredDogMastCellTumorCancer6YearsOldPukeThrowUpBile2AgainPlayMiaBullyPitPuppy2.JPG (400x300, 53.07K)

Attached: 733b85dfc76ea7980e01de04c3a18ddbce33345651c051a5cc33e95d58d80e10.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

My son now lives in Rhode Island, and is Sam Hyde's video engineer.

if YOU grew a pair of balls, and got off your sedentary imageboard ass, maybe you could find a real job like my son…

Unlike you, my son's not going to volunteer and make excuses….

Its also worth mentioning that if you GOT A JOB, you might finally find a girlfriend…..

no woman is going to invest her life into your life, as long as your 'life' is nothing more than a series of excuses, stalling tactics, distraction techniques & phone calls to your mother asking for more money.

But then again………….

We all realize that you aren't sexually attracted to females…. So……..

i guess that 'THIS' is the best anybody could've expected from you?….

I guess it's fair to say that your biggest downfalls were:

-videogames
-the internet
-your effemininity
-laziness
-the broken relationship with your father
-your sexual attraction to older men

Only uses ONE bulb of garlic

lightweight

Attached: PicsArt_07-22-01.38.44.png (863x550, 463.44K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-22-02.16.11.png (795x550, 481.97K)

God DAMN !!!

my bellybutton stinks like a decomposing animal

love your thread

egg(sac)ly

Attached: psycho meatball chico.gif (240x184, 1.47M)

see Jimbo
you drove Neptune out of his containment board(Zig Forums)

now the siko meata ball gonna shit all over here

leave (tiny)Tim alone

I-a gonn-a bump-a-de real-a-news. But I-a-don't a-quite understand-a-de title-a. What do it-a-mean when-a Ragu Pasta "sauces" over-a-de contamination ay Tim-o-thee?

and-a then-a you spill-a the spaghetti all-a over-a at-a gamestop-a!
BING BING, WAHOO!

Who do you think you’re fooling? Odds are you’re too lazy to even throw a Hot Pocket in the microwave and would starve to death if your mom wasn't around to cook for you.

Attached: 66e3889b7550ba84c774e74912450baf.jpg (510x1000, 211.63K)

FYI, Paul Newman was one the classiest and well-loved motherfuckers in Hollywood. His food brands give 100% of profits to charities and have contributed over half a billion dollars to various charities (often children's charities) and all of the Newman's Own sauces and stuff is actually really fucking delicious, using the better ingredients over the cheaper stuff used in most brands. You clearly have no idea what "class" is all about.

TLDR: Newman's Own even outclasses Italian mamas.

Except it’s not. All his products taste like crap

No, Newman's is some of the best stuff on the market. You can even see on the labels with things like "all-natural ingredients" and one of the principles that Newman dictated when starting this company was that quality trumps the bottom line. They never cut corners on the quality of ingredients. You can see it right in the ingredient listings.
For example, they actually use molasses in their barbecue sauces, not that garbage corn syrup or high fructose corn syrup that is trowellled into every other shitty product.
Then again, if you're american you were raised on artificial flavors and high fructose corn syrup so actually tasting what a good sauce is all about is foreign to you. The funny thing is barbecue sauces in the US USED to be the best. Americans knew how to barbecue. Newman's brands is one of the few that still does it right.
Get educated on sauces you ignorant millenial. And lay off the fuckin corn syrup.

this user has literally eaten shit, so he is an authority on what has similar tastes to it
Does it taste like male or female shit user?

ex(sac)ination

Ay paisanos, Tim-o-thee put-a-lotta time into spam-a the front-a-page with-a his-a shitty reporting-a. Show-a little respect-a and don't-a bump-a this-a meat-a-ball to-a-de top of news-a-plus ay?

Please-a-remember not-a-to bump-a this-a-thread.

PFfff

my grandma is actually italian from italy (aka she can't speak english for shit) and doesn't cook it like that, you're a faggot liar

johnny how old are you? your ramblings are still hilarious to me. whenever I open a thread on Zig Forums or /n+/ it seems weird if it isn't packed with 20 posts of yours. also what do you think about this pic?

Attached: 1f9f20b158087b8417eeb316fb3cfe1807c1d000f28240967bc334e1270c0e78.png (1400x1101, 2.2M)

You're projecting because you probably eat McDonalds everyday.

Classic muh heritage mutt who knows nothing of how his actual ancestors would cook.