South Africa

Why has the western media virtually ignored the human rights crisis in South Africa? Is it because the victims are white and the perpetrators black? Does that make it less of a newsworthy story?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (2000x1333, 10.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvlk9Fir5SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll bite. What human rights do you think are being violated?

Land grabs without compensation. Home invasions and slaughter of white people.

Shut the fuck up, boer
youtu.be/dvlk9Fir5SU

that's exactly what I like
based divine violence
Uh huh. I'm sure that's happening and not just something Breitbart made up.

oh no, the proles are violating the divine right to private property!

gibsmedat toothbrush whitey

Can I invade your house and steal what I like? You probably have nicer shit than I do.

Yes

bc they'd have to admit is not only white that can be evil

Depends. Can I fuck your wife first?

Whoa, comrade, this is a SFW board. Think of the little comrades who might be viewing.

They can watch. Might learn something.

another episode of a right winger not knowing the difference between private and personal property

To be fair their land grabs are Mugabe tier. In some parts of the country blacks own more land than whites by far, but they are being totally ignored by the ANC’s reforms. Black porkies should have their shit confiscated too.

Not good enough, Boer

Dont be a retard, my critique of the land reforms is that they need to nail black porkies to the wall alongside the Boers. Basing this shit on race is pure reactionary idpol.

the problem with south africa as far as i can see is that its just favouring black porky over white porky. the land grabs are targetting specifically white people for the sake of making the bourgeoisie more "representative". if this were a case of nationalizing land from all parties then thatd be okay, but it just seems like idpol liberalism instead. the slaughter of white people is one that i need to do more research on but from talking to afrikaaners online, it seems to be just white people complaining about being exposed to crime for the first time. id love more information on this because, as you said, its not really an issue that is reported on in the west.

It's a tough issue, Unfortunately claims of "anuddah shoah" have come from groups whos intentions are the absolute worst for years, but it really does seem like there are some serious human rights violations going on right now. Whether it is any different than the typical ethnic conflict that goes on in pretty much every African country is another matter, but yeah.

Focusing entirely on idpol instead of actually solving shit, it's all gibsmedats for black porky and even fucking over white proles, white farmers who keep the country afloat and working.

Also mandela was a terrorist, but that's debatable.

Holy shit if you cant be reasoned with then just fucking die, is this why wars are fought? Cause holy fuck will I not hesitate to let out my rage by sending you to the void