'Cult' is a slur

The term 'cult' is a slur against legitimate revolutionary organizations that refuse to follow the liberal and bourgeois notion of 'left unity'. I'm sure if the Bolsheviks existed today they would be defamed as an impractical self serving cult.

Attached: 87dfdef84514c92c3d2baf9b5fce3f964319bb663c506f5be19c08c95e9e9093.jpg (600x600, 48.15K)

t. bob avakian

Wait a second, are you telling me… that revolutionaries are demonized????
This is radically important, this has to be the most important thing Marx forgot since human nature.

A lot of tiny sects really are cults though.

t. big tent liberal

I'm a hardcore ML and I love Stalin, the cult atmosphere in many small "parties" is undeniable. It is a sign of poor grasp on Marxism.

Let me guess, you are a member of the SEP?

Fuck off cultist

Attached: 633.png (625x941, 345.8K)

Do you have the same chairman for decades now?
Are the words and writings of the chairman some sort of "bible" and disagreeing with it ostrazices you socially in the organization?
Are all the leading positions filled with people somehow related to the chairman, like stepson, sister-in-law, etc.?
Does the chairman get financial advantage out of the party?
Does the party absolutely refuse to have friendly relations with other communist parties, declares the tiniest unimportant bullshit as revisionist?
Does the party try to involve your social enviroment in the organization or tries to cut you off your friends and family?
Are there any ritualized behaviours?
Does the party discourage you from reading certain stuff?

If at least 4 of these points are true, you are probably in a cult.

No there are a lot of left wing political organizations out there which are essentially just cults.

This is how you can spot them, they use the following words unironically:

"dialectical", "marginalized", "right-wing *add insult*" (in regards to another communist org), "our leader", "self-critcism", "marginalized", "our mass line" (when the org has 100 members), "immortal *add anything*", "scientific *add anything*", "purity",

My favourite one is "pseudo-left".

Come join the grain cult, comrade.

Attached: IMG_1107.PNG (960x846, 856.1K)

I'm not convinced that "slur" holds much meaning when used to describe anything less overtly malicious than an actual racial epithet. Like, someone might say "TERF" is a slur, and they might technically be right - but it's not a "slur" in the same way that nigger or faggot or cracker or even bitch is a slur, so there's a reason it doesn't have that kind of status. Same goes for "cult," "conservitard," etc.

The 4th was basically Heaven's Gate.

Attached: posadist.jpg (320x240, 12.12K)

We declare critical support for Comrade Ti, Comrade Do, and our comrades in the evolutionary-level-above-human in their struggle against Kingdom of Earth imperialism

Attached: Heaven's Gate Cult Initiation Tape Part 1 (1) (2).mp4 (384x288, 11.95M)

I thought this thread was intended to bash Hillary tweetbots

How dare you insult Mother.

How do we fix this?

shut up opportunists

All 4ths get the ice pick too

Well said. Come join the Sea Org!

Attached: lronhubbardcolor.jpg (364x417, 46.83K)

I think almost everyone can agree on that the icepick was deserved.

this is your mind on communism

What did you mean by this?

Are there even any good lefty cults in the US worth joining?

PURGE PURGE PURGE

Attached: f44904b83c051950f1405e5ebfb8efec1eb604b781b7f823564aae0267354aef.png (248x255, 10.24K)

I couldn't agree any more comrade, I never let the bourgeoisie demoralize my 5 man party.

Revolutionary Communist Party.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x768, 77.16K)