M-Ls really worry me sometimes

There's a worrying creep-in of fashy ideas I've been observing in this board's resident ☭TANKIE☭s.

Stop worrying about what's "degenerate" or "decadent". The world's problems are systematic, the masses are just along for the ride. It's not the people who don't become vegans who are destroying the planet, it's giant ocean tankers and billionaires who travel everywhere in private jets.

Please stop judging the masses and turn your eyes back to capitalism. Don't let the Zig Forumsyps inject their cancer into our politics.

Death to IdPol.

Attached: f44904b83c051950f1405e5ebfb8efec1eb604b781b7f823564aae0267354aef.png (248x255, 10.24K)

I don't give a fuck about the masses mistakes and the stupid shit they might do because they don't do it on purpose, burgy does and that and that means we have to kill them or gulag them, you can't pull a Pu Yi on everyone.

Some people here really have a hard-on for mass judgement, though, and it's concerning. Some of the things I read are super fashy now.

I mean i sometimes do that though, sometimes i see what people do or say and just ask myself how stupid can you be, but most of that shit is due to capitalism.

I have taken no part in, nor have I seen, anything like this.

I don't really give a fuck about muh fun at all and most people would consider me pretty degenerate tbh. I am just really misanthropic and I guess people like to associate that with reaction. I understand what you are saying but I just really resent the idea that communists need to like people. I really wouldn't consider myself a ☭TANKIE☭ though

Attached: 1435630163843.jpg (530x723, 42.75K)

Brainlet-tier tbh

Yes, lets be undisciplined and not try to curb idpol and distractions because that would take away from the real issues, as if letting loose and being burger-level libertines is a better alternative. This is why half of the poster's on this board and leftpol would have been actively despised by actual leftists of the 20th century.

PS posting an unironic stalin-porky
go to fucking leftpol with that shit.

hello Zig Forums

Oink Oink, gays to the gulag

Attached: f44904b83c051950f1405e5ebfb8efec1eb604b781b7f823564aae0267354aef.png (248x255, 10.24K)

Why exactly? What would make putting gays in the gulag (not that i agree) a counter revolutionary thing?

For the same reason putting straights in gulag would be counter revolutionary. It's idpol, it does absolutely nothing for the revolution other than alienate potential revolutionaries.

You're really going to make me debate the validity of rounding up gays and shipping them to prison camps?

Who is saying to put gays in the gulag? You wouldn't be conflating "gays" with "queer theorists", now, would you?

"In 1933, the Soviet government under the leadership of Joseph Stalin recriminalised homosexual activity with punishments of up to five years' hard labour."

Took literally 5 seconds of googling. Stalin was a porky.

Not the other posters but I've seen some ☭TANKIE☭s across the internet support this stupid shit

No but what makes imprisoning them inerenthly capitalist? Why did you post porky ML in this context?

Anything else

Stalin betrayed everything Lenin worked for

And his successor Khrushchev single handy destroyed the Soviet Union.

Attached: 12xMore.jpg (922x1386, 110.27K)

Attached: WhyJewsAreMarxists.png (960x960 94.85 KB, 56.45K)

Very low bar to set

Okay anarkiddie. Nice to meet an author of Microsoft's support documentation

I've seen numerous complaints on this board about LGBT activists using left wing groupings to advance their own causes and failing to reciprocate in supporting workers disputes over economic matters. Do you think it would therefore be unreasonable to such communist groups to wish to therefore discourage LGBT activists from becoming involved in their organizations?

The USSR had the biggest trade unions in the world

Dude, it was the 1930s, anyone who was gay at that time period was typically deemed mentally ill. And on top of that the NKVD conflated pedophilia with homosexuality