KKK allies to be provided 3 private Metro rail cars ahead of Unite the Right rally

KKK allies to be provided 3 private Metro rail cars ahead of Unite the Right rally
wjla.com/news/local/hate-group-metro-unite-the-right-rally-dc

The USA is a fascist country. Cops and Klan, hand in hand.

Attached: fb8566d3-7d22-475c-88ac-11674d7476dd-large16x9_Metro.jpg (986x554, 304.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/dc-metro-drops-special-cars-for-white-nationalists-after-union-complains_us_5b6652e6e4b0fd5c73da6056?ncid=APPLENEWS00001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit, that's disgusting.

what legal obligation does the DC municipal government have to protect these shitheads?

Don’t tell me it’s happening again. Fascists will get more bad PR by their mere presence, at least

ignore flag

Hey remember that time when the KKK threw a Molotov into a protest bus?
Just saying.

Attached: 483b9e9697210395f6999ea0cdec134da50d132ee89a6d57fe7524a485f0e15f.jpg (602x1024, 43.37K)

You can just IMAGINE my SHOCK, How are they even capable of this?

Attached: smug nip is playfuly disapointed.jpg (3696x2448, 988.51K)

I have to say this sounds like a positive development for burgerland

To be fair if it's a public transport union in DC it's probably like 90% black.

muh free speech

benis

smh

This would be funny. They just let the kkk in the train and drive them over a cliff and into the trash.
Cartoon, pronto.

wow im shocked

A lot of people will take a 7.62 to the back when revolution comes, but the feds will get the entire magazine emptied into them. Fucking scum.

That came off as way more school-shootery than I meant it to. I'll tone the rhetoric down.

Can't build rails that lead off a cliff?

If this is about those Proud Fags I swear to God. They jizz themselves about Diversity as much as the bourgeois creeps protesting them, absolute nonsense all round.

nice try autismo

ANTIFA BETTER RUN

Attached: unitetheright2.png (220x326, 394.5K)

I think I heard some country in Europe has one of these. It could be a tough project, but I think we should adopt the model in light of recent events. We'll call it the Klan-to-Kliff's-end pipeline.

Trains filled with Ku-Kucks is a GOOD idea. Redirect the trains to a maintenance tunnel and gas them with carbon monoxide. Should be easy enough.

Attached: whenthesyanide.jpg (851x623, 66.45K)

Does anyone have some idea of what groups will be showing up this year? Besides the Klan, all I'm aware of is Patriot Prayer and probably some Proud Boys. Hopefully it'll be pretty small.

hope antifa doesnt cuck it up with bikelocks and brings some guns and shoot some nazis

A lot of them are suspicious of the organizer. I can't imagine Spencer showing up again.

They're going to fuck it up, dude.
The only ones who will probably bring guns are Redneck Revolt.

Also, I wouldn't want them go out of their way to shoot them. The Black Panthers had it right by always being on the defensive.

Spencer is pretty capable on the college circuit, but idk if he would really bring anything to a rally. As far as these characters go, he seems to do his best to project a "reasonable" image.

You need to have someone to shoot at, first off, and if only three subway cars were requisitioned then that might be the limiting factor.

They're Klansmen, not Nazis. Actually, the KKK and Nazis hate eachother. Ever read The Turner Diaries? It's the Zig Forums bible, it's where the 'muh rope day' meme came from. A chapter in there describes armed neonazis hunting down and killing KKK members. I guess sectarianism works on the right wing as well, huh?

Attached: persona_5___morgana_by_starriichan-db5aoc6.png (810x986, 172.86K)

What do they have against each other?

Why?
Was it over who is considered white?

The classic KKK were considered cuckservatives by Neo-Nazis. Even the original Nazi patdisliked the American KKK and thought they were a bunch of LARPers.

Nowadays, the Klan splinter-groups are basically re-enactment groups for neo-Nazis. A lot of the big differences the two groups had faded away in the 80s.

*original Nazi party

Nope, pretty sure Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys snubbed the first UTR.

We aren't talking about the first UTR, now are we? Besides, there were plenty of Proud Boys who went to the UTR. Gavin made a video with "disavow" in the title in which he did not actually denounce the rally, then he backpedaled and left it up to the local groups before ultimately doing damage control and insisting frantically that his organization isn't alt-right in the days after the event.

Management announced they're canceling the private Nazi train plan. Fuckin' union won in less than a day.

Nazis believe in Nationalism for all races, KKK believe in lynching niggers and nothing else. Basically Nazis view KKK as brainlets.

Just look at this anti-capitalist propaganda poster the Germans made during WW2. Nazis have always hated the KKK.

Attached: Anti-American German Propaganda Poster 1.jpg (491x688, 72.13K)

Attached: pol_shitposter.png (1080x1126, 171.79K)

Attached: D358A57D-32F0-4025-AC3B-491C1EE65556.jpeg (3256x2808, 2.55M)

And yet tried to genocide slavs because Germans needed more land to live in
BIG THINK

KKK is jewish

Time for AUM Shinrikyo 2.0?

Attached: Aum_symbol.png (140x140, 6.77K)

It would be the ultimate irony to exterminate the Nazis through their own methods

Attached: 7bb88db5a600ac44df4f66aee76667790e9331e3a18a7b2bae1f4218bb886ed2.jpg (238x256, 22.73K)

You got unbanned satanist-zionist?

i AM satan

Hi Satan, I'm dad.

You're still an asshole, dad. I gave the humans intelligence and you send me down into that stinky-ass furnace as thanks?

So what at least I didn't treat you like how Pagan Gods treated each other.

there’s no point. it’s literally the KKK and gassing only 30 of them would just give them another chance to cry victim.
Antifa has already pretty much been taken over by liberals and troll false flaggers anyway.

So we are gonna see the KKK (left wing) clashing against UTR (right wing) ?

Who the fuck are the UTR to be even further right than the KKK?
Can I kill some?

no they don’t. they literally created laws restricting other races in their country. Nazis just cared more about Jews than they did about niggers.

Never mind, I'm a dumbass who can't acronym

KKK is a democrat organization. Their leader endorsed Hillary this election cycle.

I give up on life

Attached: a4cf4383e589ac429ab179dbfddd29aa8ff53e155fd74bcba414a0eac548ffdc.jpg (192x255, 11.15K)

Fair point.

Yeah be happy Satan, God gave you better treatment than Jesus.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying,

Attached: image6.png (335x599 1016.48 KB, 43.66K)

On the bright side at least I didn't fuck up as badly as the Chinese gods during the Boxer rebellion.

Attached: cropped image.png (303x289, 28.14K)

It's DC. You're going to have a bad time if you bring a gun anywhere near the city if you are not law enforcement, the military, or a crime syndicate.

update
huffingtonpost.com/entry/dc-metro-drops-special-cars-for-white-nationalists-after-union-complains_us_5b6652e6e4b0fd5c73da6056?ncid=APPLENEWS00001

That was quick. I guess they realized they were just making themselves more of a target now that everyone knows about it.

COPS AND KLAN GO HAND IN HAND