Jimmy Dore's conservative fans OUTRAGED as he goes on the offensive against Jordan B...

Jimmy Dore's conservative fans OUTRAGED as he goes on the offensive against Jordan B. Peterson's denial of climate change. Mass downvoting and angry commenting ensue

Jordan B. Peterson Fails At Science - Twitter Dunks On Him

youtube.com/watch?v=hBwfUrD0id4

Attached: get a load of this.jpg (1260x720, 114.88K)

What's his name again?

clean your room

Attached: image.png (295x400, 210.66K)

wash your foreskin

Jimmy “The fag who spits on innocent water filter merchants” Dore

As if. Saying Jordan Peterson’s name is like summoning Beetlejuice.

Kek. I know a Jordan Peterson fanboy IRL, and his house is so filthy it's an actual fucking biohazard. Last time I was there he claimed his place was a mess because there had been a party, but it was pretty clear to me that the place hadn't been cleaned in months. There were dried piss stains on the floor behind the toilet and a massive stack of used toilet rolls on the windowsill. Every surface was covered in dust and the kitchen was full of moldy dishes. Are Peterson fans all just projecting or what?

Jimmy gets a lot of conservacuck views because he's critical of the democrats and russiagate. They get comfy and then jimmy just massacres a right wing memelord and they all cry.

My Syrian Christian friend loves Jordan Peterson so much lmao

b-but the establishment told me caring about the environment is a lefty issue, so I must vehemently oppose it! Capitalism rocks!

He's literally funded by the Koch brothers and shills all their stuff on his twitter so what do you expect.

You don't have to slay the dragon if there's not enough oxygen in the atmosphere for it to breathe fire

Attached: 1jqcf8.jpg (396x396, 21.5K)

I can't stop laughing.

Does it fucking weird anyone else out that every time you remotely criticize Peterson his fans say "Wow man I thought you understood things but the fact that you could possibly disagree with His Holiness Jordan Peterson just shows how clouded your view of reality really is. I recommend that before you do anything else in your life you watch all of Peterson's lectures and debates so you can learn how to clean your room and stop the evil parasite Thetans from draining the life force from your Outer Aura while you sleep at night."

Attached: Jordan-Peterson-Room.jpg (674x338, 40.91K)

lol Peterson calls himself an incel!?

Except Mr. Clean Room Man clearly was endorsing it to trigger the environmentalists.

hello Exxon astroturfer!

I too watch John Oliver xD

tell him to off himself before we hand him to daesh

I love the fucking comments, it really is a work of art. 70% of the people crying about "ignorance" "cherrypicking" and "misinterpreting" like fucking hell what can you misinterpret about that kermit tweet? Dude literally tweeted a video denying the existance of climate change, which is a scientific fact, and not something up to debate.

unironically kill yourself. Save humanity and remove yourself from the gene pool.

Sad!

I'm not the guy you were talking to. Nor am I someone who denies capitalism's detrimental effects on the environment and climate. I was just noting how I've seen more leftists use "astroturfing" just a few mere hours after the John Oliver clip appeared on YT.

Nobody's perfect. Jimmy is retarded about immigration, what constitutes racism, and all the other usual hot button social issues. Does that make him wrong about foreign policy subjects?

Ofcourse it doesn't. You guys to masturbate to Jordan getting something wrong because he has your goat to the tune of millions of viewers on certain social issues.

Jordan Peterson gets everything wrong, he can't even fucking breathe properly. He doesn't know jackshit modern philosphy, Marxist philosophy, or philospphical history, even though he bloody loves talking about these. He's a generic motivational writer for teens and young adults, and nobody would fucking care if he stayed at what he's good at. He talks about things he can't even fucking grasp, or simply doesn't care about researching and dumb faggots like you suck his foreskin dry because he reinforces your worldview. "Certain social issues" my arse.
also pic related is a little book recommendation for you. Cheers.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (379x499, 147.64K)

I heard him defending alex jones after the cancellation.

This is pretty anecdotal, but I go to the skatepark a lot in Texas and lot of the kids are pretty fucking alt-right/light and in love with Jordan Peterson over rule 11: "do not bother children while they are skateboarding." But I've got them to admit before that they actually don't believe Jordan Peterson knows what he's talking about in terms of politics or philosophy, but really is just a generic motivational speaker that appeals to them. It's a least a step in the right direction I think, and it's something that I can talk about with them that doesn't come across as too aggressive or smarter than thou.

Attached: hypocrite.jpg (480x543, 36.27K)