Right-Wing SJWs

Let's have a thread about the innane shit the right gets mad about.

Like this. Some woman who's now part of the New York Times editorial board made a bunch of shitposts in 2014. They're trying to get her fired over it. Has it finally happened? Has the alt.right revealed itself to be the real SJWs?

I really don't give a shit about this cunt, but it does speak of the state of the internet right. Her posts are top quality banter tho. If I owned a newspaper I'd want her writing for me for sure.

Attached: whattherightisworriedaboutnow.png (640x1133, 450.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1025437806775226368.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going through the outrage on Reddit right now. It's the same predictable bullshit. They collected all her deeply triggering and problematic tweets if you need a good laugh: threadreaderapp.com/thread/1025437806775226368.html

Attached: nyt6.PNG (913x230 28.35 KB, 22.96K)

No they are not. It's easy to talk shit behind a keyboard

Those reddit posts aren't worst than those tweets tho. The bitch is a fucking retard

So their entire ideology?
Because right-wingers are inherently SJWs or whatever, anyone who sees themselves as conservatives are only interested in economics and politics on an identity level and in buzzwords.

if you "dgaf af tbh" then why even post

left and right wing are both spooks

She was deliberately trying to anger the alt.right. Of course her tweets were retarded, that's the point. She deliberately fucks them up because that's what gets a reaction. I do the same shit when trying to piss off racist idiots.
What's idiotic about the Reddit posts is that they are utterly incapable of seeing through it. They simply go along with it. It's a clear demonstration of lack of self-awareness.
You gotta admit tho,
That's good shit. The rest is meh but this one definitely deserves some praise.
I went for the most upvoted Reddit posts. You gotta judge them on those terms. If I dug through the newest posts or whatever I'm sure I'd have found some special shit. It's not as interesting. You can cherry pick the fuck out of that.

I do give a fuck about the way the right reacts to this shit. It's beautiful.

Ah so she acting retarded ironically to trigger maga chuds epik style.
So you act racist and confirm their fears on purpose. I could understand why a jornalist that needs to milk them hate clicks, but you do it for free.
What's the point of this masterplan? I'm too much of a brainlet to understand

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 39.36K)

If you confirm their fears you make explicit how ridiculous they are. The only reason they can believe in stupid shit like "anuddah shoah" or whatever is because they keep the bulk of the narrative implicit. By actually playing the dumb villain they imagine you to be, you show them that their fantasy is childish and stupid. At that point they have no choice but to start crying and call you a racist bully.

Jeong is a piece of shit though.
Ironic calls for genocide are still calls for genocide.
This radlib bullshit is part of why we're in this mess today.

Wow totally epic for the win
fuck off libtard

No one's buying this

Fuck off. We got into this mess because the holier-than-thou attitude those radlibs adopted, not because they shit on racists too much. If they actually had the balls to properly poke fun at them the crisis would have been averted. Instead they whined a bunch about how extremely toxic and problematic everything was.

What do you propose? We try to reason with those idiots? Ridicule is the only language they understand. Maybe at some point they'll be ashamed enough about themselves that they actually start thinking.

Good meme faggot.

Remember when Turning Point USA made a database of professors that had political views that they didn’t like and when Charlie Kirk was confronted about it and told about how some professors were getting death threats and being harassed he just acted like it was nothing

Attached: C02219D2-185D-45B2-ACD9-1C5B64B66442.jpeg (674x641, 59.78K)

It's fucking obvious what she was trying to do.

Attached: wvf79vx503e11.png (629x884, 290.12K)

"kill all men" isn't shitting on racists, it's deliberately strengthening fascist reaction.

No, conduct counterpropaganda targeting a wider audience. Expose their lies. And prepare to fight and kill them when the time comes.

oh yeah if you just give them loads of recruitment material by saying stupid "kill all men" memes, that'll totally ruin them. Also, they are fucking fascists, they are SHAMELESS.

Depends on how you execute it.

The opposite. Their entire ideology is based on insecurity.

(me)

As if getting them outraged over obvious jokes isn't an excellent way to do this.
As if anyone is going to believe you want to "kill all men." Imagine them approaching someone with the claim "these people want to genocide men." You'll only demonstrate their autism to the world.

You are a fucking joke

Great argument fam.