Smalltime Class Traitors

Have you EVER seen one of these traitorous fucks stop someone who wasn't black or obviously poor to look at their receipts? How do they get this job? I hate these people, they always make me feel like I'm in a fucking airport terminal when I'm bringing out my groceries. Then they wave at me and I have to acknowledge them somehow or they might think I'm suspicious.
/classcucks/ general I guess

Attached: lp2.jpg (3000x2003 362.67 KB, 417.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L4LzeUjz0Vo
cbsnews.com/news/cincinnati-police-11-year-old-girl-stealing-kroger-market-shocked-with-taser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't have these in Europe. They sound terrifying.

I get stopped almost everytime by them

maybe it's work for some disabled people? dk lad
if they dont hurt you let them exist.

No, I haven't seen disabled people working these jobs. But I have met several baggers with one arm or cerebral palsy. Amazing country, people with crippling disabilities are forced to work at Walmart to live.

The irony is that in the time it takes for them to stop and make sure you have a receipt and shit 4-5 people or different groups of people can just walk out the door unchecked. If i was still an underage fag trying to get alcohol when these faggots ramped up I would just get a friend of mine to go buy some shit and not bag it and while they are getting checked walk out the door with a 30 pack.

It's so fucking stupid

Very fucking true, they’re just really annoying in general, and only add to the corporate cyberpunk dystopian feel of Walmart

I never check receipts lmao

Lol my job is mainly to keep petit-bourg retards feeling good and direct them to the right location. Customer service (another form of classcucking but common to all of retail) is our main priority. I’m only there to deter potential shoplifters by making it seem like I might stop you, not to actually stop theft or report on anyone; I’m actually not allowed to stop anyone. Usually, it’s the girl you thought was cute stocking shelves or the manager who actually has their eye on you.

You won’t believe the amount of times customers come up to me pissed off that their cashier left their security tags on their shit and they weren’t smart enough to get that shit off so they had to go back to the store. That’s the main reason I stop people if the security system goes off, not to bust people. If I don’t find a tag I’ll probably chalk it up to a live sensor in a new purse or electronic interference.

This shit isn’t Alcatraz but then again I don’t work at Wal-Mart or Sam’s club

This made me chuckle for some reason.

You really think it's them racially profiling you and not their manager?

Also I guarantee you they want you to steal they just pretend to look

You know, it's interesting when the gay nazi has a bigger heart for proles than the rest of you fucks.
Class traitors? Get over yourselves.

Theyre just old retired busybodies with nothing better to do. If you see someone under the age of 60 doing it, they are either just holding the fort while the boomer goes on break, or they have a SEVERE disability and wont be able to perform the job well anyways. I was a """"stockman"""" when I worked at walmart. My real job was collecting carts out of the parking lot and helping people take items to their cars.
They gossip like motherfuckers, they love that adrenaline rush when they feel that they may have caught some teenager stealing a toy or some nail polish. It really gets their dick and nips hard when they catch someone trying to steal baby formula. Oh god they love that. They get the biggest, slimiest grin on their face.
Point is, they fucking suck. They go to gulag as class collaborationists. Except for the disabled ones.

Walmart actually docks pay for its employees if there's too much stock shrinkage.

Friendly reminder. I use to work for walmart/sam's club. And that company is purely criminal. Anyway the door greeters don't check receipts for shit, I know I didn't. Please steal as much shit as you can next time you visit.

It's a shitposting flag m8.

Attached: article-2079237-0F48E0E200000578-431_310x297.jpg (310x297, 23.03K)

Imagine being this fucking cucked. How in the flying fuck have Capitalists managed to create a system where poor working class people are willing to narc on other poor people stealing from billion dollar corporations.

by making their wage depend on it, see

Hear this true story from Italy

4 euro worth of food.

Those right wing idiots are the type we are going to line up along the street and execute one by one

In Italy we'd run out of bullets.

Pretty awesome though.

At the local place they stop everybody to the point that it impedes the outward flow.

Dude Walmart is such hellhole. They have cameras fucking everywhere and signs pestering you not to shoplift. It's so obvious that there's loads of shoplifting because of poor people needing to get shit. Walking through there and thinking about all the abundance we have it becomes so obvious that none of that is necessary. We easily have enough for people to be able to just come in and take things without going through the seeing all the cameras watching you, the bagging/checkout, and that guy at the door shaming you by implying you're suspicious. It's all just so clearly in pursuit of protecting that profit margin and you know that since they've gone this far they're treating the workers even worse about theft.

One time while I was getting groceries and a man approached me holding a box of diapers and asked if I could buy them for him. It was like 20 bucks, and this dude (probably a whole family) was in a situation where he felt he had to beg for god damn diapers. He was clearly embarrassed so I didn't ask any questions, just said let me grab the last couple things here and I'll meet you at the self checkout. The dude walking next to me out the store while holding the box (which the receipt checker obviously knew I had bought) was just this extra level of humiliation the guy's going through to get necessities for a baby. Nobody else but me and him needed to know what happened (and only capitalism could allow such a situation anyway), and I'd never tell anybody if it weren't for the point to make about the fucking checkout police probing into people's privacy like that. I can't even imagine how that guy must have felt.

Probably wouldn't hire people for this if it wasn't for a net benefit of the store.

yeah they have certainly run the numbers, likely the psychological effect has some damping on shrinkage

I once had a greeter stop me and confiscate the groceries I just bought… and this was a place I worked at. I wonder if workplace politics were being exercised just to shit on me even more and let them know that Porky rules supreme.

I still want my $40ish back. Fuck Meijer.

The funny thing is that a lot of these stores just gave up on loss prevention years ago, because that would actually require people who are somewhat competent to detect who's stealing. They just have some dumbass harass people occasionally and arbitrarily. When my groceries were confiscated, they were literally bagged and I had just been through the cashier, but had to walk back into the store for something I forgot. I know damn well it was done to harass me in particular because I was disliked by some of the cashiers (why I don't know, because I was an overnight stocking clerk and I had nothing to do with them, and they were not even on my shift most of the time - the overnight cashiers didn't really care about me one way or the other).

Management would basically tell me to look out for blacks (literally, the guy was super suspicious when a black guy was in the store during overnights). I didn't give a shit about who was stealing and only did the bare minimum of putting shit on the shelf. Needless to say, I'm not giving them another cent and I got my family to switch stores after my numerous bad experiences with that company.

how do you fucking reduce their wage if they work for minimum wage?

Attached: 435748.png (500x478, 291.08K)

Zero hour contracts, enforced part-time, making tips their only wages

youtu.be/L4LzeUjz0Vo

Relevant

lol, i used to work in the supermarket and i stole like a madman
i would constantly steal and the bosses would constantly scream because every time i steal something, they cant steal it for themselves and blame the workers
worked there for 3 months and then i left, it was just too fucking bizzare and disgusting
but basically bosses would steal 24/7 and the workers would be blamed for it 24/7
so i started actually and unironically stealing, might as well do the thing i am already punished for
you get blamed for things, they reduce your pay nonstop, and you are demanded to work extra hours every week

this was a supermarket in serbia, fuck that place

Serbia sounds like wonderland.

Attached: lazy plebs.jpg (1024x768, 120.61K)

how many bosses just want to be slaveowners

Slave owning requires you to actually providing them with some necessities. Serfs are much better. You negotiate with them some small sum they can keep of wealth all their labour created.

You, too, can own a serf thanks to advancements of capitalist bureaucracy - just build your business on producing intellectual properties. All you need to do is take a designer, programmer or scientist, offer him a job and sign a contract that everything he creates even outside of his job is your rightful property. You do not need to think about his well being - just give him a bit of what he earned.

Funny, I just read these posts then hopped over to the news and saw this:

cbsnews.com/news/cincinnati-police-11-year-old-girl-stealing-kroger-market-shocked-with-taser/

An 11-year-old girl who Cincinnati police say was stealing from a supermarket has been shocked with a Taser stun gun. Police say the incident happened around 9:30 p.m. Monday at a Kroger in Cincinnati.

Authorities say the officer suspected the girl was using a backpack to shoplift when he approached her. Police say the girl resisted and fled before she was shocked.

The girl was then taken to Cincinnati Children's Hospital for evaluation and was released into a guardian's custody, CBS affiliate WKRC reports.

Police have charged the girl with theft and obstruction of justice.

Cincinnati Police Chief Eliot Isaac has opened an investigation. According to the department's policy, Tasers can be used on people who are at least 7-years-old.

Me
The funnies

Attached: obstruction.jpg (651x637, 52.92K)

Yes comrade! Those other workers are bad! We should stay away from them! There's no point in organising them!
Other workers we should stay away from:
Cooks: provide the bourgeoisie food
Plumbers: provide the bourgeoisie warm water
Construction workers: provide the bourgeoisie houses
And the list goes on!

Delusions of grandeur.

And just plain delusional.

Yes, yes, I agree comrade!

People being forced to work degrading jobs is part of the problem! Never trust any worker forced to serve porky!

-TurningPointUSA©

Attached: yesyesgood.png (634x464, 436.9K)

Lol fuck am I glad I'm not american or live in the US.

there is no question about it, only nukes will salvage this place

people will defend this

Imagine if this happened in the wrong country.

Attached: c048925196790ab3a34058c5633c28dbb8d2b8fd.png (500x514, 73.94K)

The US has disability entitlements but many people chose to work at least part time just to get out of the house and meet people. I have a family member like that.

It's almost impossible to get them though. That's by design of course.

>>>/walmart/

You're a retard my m8

they did

america was a mistake

they're on subsistence or lower-than-subsistence stipends though.
and who in their right mind goes to walmart to socialize?

if he was he would know what he was talking about though