Democrat 2020 nominee

What do you guys think? Do you think the DNC will give Bernie a shot or will they go with Harris or Biden?

Attached: democrats.png (770x851, 145.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/391459-dnc-panel-adopts-rule-requiring-candidates-to-run-serve-as-a-democrat
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/394388-biden-leads-2020-dem-field-in-new-poll
nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/07/15/from-the-depths-of-hell-hillary-clinton-2020-could-be-brewing-n2500483
nationalreview.com/corner/hillary-clinton-2020-democratic-nomination-within-reach/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Harris because stronk wymyn.

Not that we have a stake in this regardless, Sanders either wussed out of left wing politics or had a gun to his head.

The DNC unironically needs to run Dwayne Johnson, and just kick this clown show into high gear. American politics is already as fabricated and scripted as reality TV, so we might as well just swap out politicians for popular actors at this point. At least then we can all finally admit what a dog and pony show Amerifat politics is and just enjoy the show.

Ocasio Cortez😍😍😍😍

I don't know. Can Bernie even run in the primary? He's never served as a Democrat. They changed the rules so you can't run in the primary if you've never served as a Democrat. That also scratches Oprah and Dwayne Johnson off the list unless they win some kind of seat in the next year or so.

I think we might have a real primary this time with more than three candidates so it's too early to call IMO.

Fuck Dweeb The Rock. He can't even run though. They changed the rules.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/391459-dnc-panel-adopts-rule-requiring-candidates-to-run-serve-as-a-democrat

Attached: The-Rock-post-696x451.jpg (696x451, 58.25K)

holy based

Hillary Clinton 2020: SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE LAST TIME GODDAMMIT!

Biden is the clear leader in Harvard CAPS/Harris’s June poll with support from 32 percent of Democrats polled. Hillary Clinton, the party’s 2016 nominee, finished second with 18 percent of the vote, while her 2016 primary opponent, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), sits in third with 16 percent.

Attached: GAAAHHHH.jpg (590x393 159.72 KB, 27.62K)

And, ironically, would be a clear loser if he's the candidate

Attached: creeper.jpg (969x546, 65.55K)

I don't think his old ass wants to run. He would've done it in 2016 if he did. Probably to broken up still about his Beau.

Biden is the only name on that list that voted for the war in Iraq. It is laughably easy to draw similarities between him and Clinton, they were literally working hand in hand to destroy the Middle East. IIRC Trump actually taunted Biden into running.

Dems at this point have to be some sort of controlled opposition, there's no way this isn't intentional.

There is no way that rule will be enforced.

The DNC is run by its donors. Do you think they will give him a shot? The answer is no.

Attached: $$$.jpg (732x915, 114.87K)

He wanted to in 2016, Obama talked him out of it.

A brokered convention seems likely with so many candidates. Either that or blatant rigging results in someone who isn't in the Sanders wing winning most of the primaries by razor thin margins.

Pic related

Attached: ameriga.png (1203x311, 209.84K)

Why not? I'm sure they'll do it. Their names will never get on the ballots. I don't think anyone will be brave enough to waste dollars on running knowing they can't get on the ballots even.

I think they will run Hillary, The Woman, The Legend, herself a second time. I don't think Biden wants to run. He let Hillary run unopposed in 2016, which if she won would've pushed his possibility of running all the way back to 2024 when he'd be 81. I think he's already written it off.

A man who can be talked out of it doesn't want it that bad. Hillary does. She'll either talk him down or she'll gun him down.

Hillary 2020: America is ready now!

Attached: Don'tEven.jpg (1282x682, 63.63K)

I hope Hillary runs and loses to Trump - again. I think it may be just the shove needed to psychologically break every liberal in the US, and hopefully resulting in some sort of Jonestown mass suicide.

>>2609213
Wrong. They won't go with Kamala because they barely squeaked by with Hillary and even lost among white woman running a goddamn white woman. No way will they double down on diversity.

Warren is a maybe, but they seem to be scared of Trump and his Pocahontas meme.

Trump winning is a real possibility because I think despite what Dems think, I think Trump has actually picked up popularity during his term and it will only show more and more when the Republicans start blanketing the nation in unison to get him his second.

Trump will never step down.

I think old Hilldog could steal it back from him if she manages to actually learn a fucking new trick for once in her life and starts doing an apology tour with all the people she wrote off last time. But she has to be one of the most stubborn, defensive bitches in existence. She wouldn't release the fucking transcripts and of course they just ended up getting released anyways after months of pulling teeth. WTF Hillary? Why do you work so hard to control the media but you can't even control the narrative?

Attached: LoopyHillary.jpg (474x303, 19.31K)

There is just no fucking way. I would give it a less than 5% chance the DNC would re-run Hillary and an even lower percent chance than that for her pulling it off.

Attached: what.png (500x500, 126.44K)

Why Harris? Where's the appeal? This is based on what? She's an unknown. She's a meme for the select few. Nobody knows who that bitch is. Like I said they felt Hillary didn't do that well because she's a woman why the fuck would they take that feedback and RUN A BLACK INDIAN WOMAN? No way no how. Even Barrack Obama was half white. Kamala Harris is full on nope for White America.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/394388-biden-leads-2020-dem-field-in-new-poll

Almost one-third of registered Democratic voters back former Vice President Joe Biden for the party’s 2020 presidential nomination, making him the front-runner in a new poll provided exclusively to The Hill.

Biden is the clear leader in Harvard CAPS/Harris’s June poll with support from 32 percent of Democrats polled. Hillary Clinton, the party’s 2016 nominee, finished second with 18 percent of the vote, while her 2016 primary opponent, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), sits in third with 16 percent.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) was the only other candidate to poll in double digits, with 10 percent of those surveyed backing her.

Show me one poll where Harris places anywhere. If they give it to a different woman it will be Warren. But I bet Hillary. This is all dependent on who decides to run and who doesn't. If all the people named so far decide to run I bet Hilldog will clinch the nomination again.

Attached: Warren.jpg (2000x1000, 360.61K)

It's probably going to be Biden. Bernie might run in the primary but he'll probably lose again. And then Biden will go against Trump and I suspect Trump might edge Biden out slightly this time. It will depend on the status of the economy and American imperialist ventures at the time though.

Meant for

The DNC doesn't run candidates, the candidates run themselves. Are you American? I think she can easily beat Creep Joe Gaffemaster Biden. I think he's only doing as well in the polls because people forgot who he is and just remember all the cool Obama-Biden hugging photos from the final year.

It's really not a long shot if she's able to change her ways. She can just look at a map of all the districts from last round and just pound the pavement in all the brink spots which she needed last time.

Clinton won because she threw the election, not because the idpol platform backfired (most of Trump's voters were desperate workers rather than the angry lumpens). She falsely believed that Trump winning was inconceivable, so she gave up on appealing to voters and tried to preemptively bolster her approval ratings by pandering to her existing supporters.

Anybody who thinks Bernie and Joe are going to be candidates should see me about this bridge in New York that I want to sell.
I don't care if you're a commie, fash or whatever but this is Harris or Warren all in, and I can see people wanting to fuck Harris but not Warren.

But the DNC gives their favorite candidate more resources both info and money-wise.

The DNC rigs the primaries to decide the nominees however.

the fuck is all this liberal democrat shit on the board today? miss me with that shit

This is harder than it looks

Attached: AwakenedSleeper.jpeg (318x239, 26.19K)

To threw a competition means to lose on purpose. Did you mean lost the election?
I agree which is why I think she has room for improvement and room for victory in 2020.

Still the fact remains that they blamed her losing in part on sexism. Why would do that then suddenly decide they want to deal with sexism and bigotry?

You think she suddenly lost all her clout? I don't think the DNC will make their final decision this time until someone comes out as a clear front runner after the primaries have already started anyways. There's no "shoo-in" candidate like they were saying Hillary was for years before the 2016 election.

I just want a Trump-Hillary rematch. The election will be so gratifying no matter which one of them wins.

It will be glorious.

Go away party pooper.

Attached: TrumpHillary.jpg (3798x2646, 1.66M)

lol you are talking about like it's a box fight, i approve of this.

Vegeta: The form of Hillary that you see standing before you is not what she really is. It's just a clever camouflage. She can transform to her real self at any time. She just uses this form to conserve energy.
Hillary: Oh, you rude little ruffian. Please. I don't choose my real form because my power is too radical to control. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.
Krillin: That's just great.
Vegeta: Don't listen to him. He's just saying that to intimidate you. His power won't increase that much.
Hillary: Heh. Is that so?
Vegeta: Why don't you show us then?
Krillin: Uh….
Hillary: Oh, alright. Heh, I'll bare it all. Heck, why not? Well, strap yourselves in. You're in for one heck of a ride. Ha ha. Oh, and Vegeta, I want you to know that any remote chance you once had of winning is about to go flying out the window. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I think it would be nice for somebody to give me a countdown.

Attached: ClintonPurp.jpg (1280x860, 183.34K)

Hillary isn't running dude. I know this because Peter Daou has turned on her and he would only do that if she had nothing more to promise him.

nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/

The messages convey a sense of urgency, and are coming with increasing frequency. They are short, focused reactions to the latest “outrage” committed by President Trump.

Some end by asking for money, some urge participation in protests. All read as if they are sent from the official headquarters of the resistance.

Hillary Clinton is up to something.

Five times in the last month alone, she sent emails touting her super PAC’s role in combating President Trump. Most seized on headline events, such as the family separation issue at the southern border.

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/07/15/from-the-depths-of-hell-hillary-clinton-2020-could-be-brewing-n2500483

nationalreview.com/corner/hillary-clinton-2020-democratic-nomination-within-reach/

As discussed on today’s Three Martini Lunch podcast, Michael Goodwin’s column speculating that Hillary Clinton may run for president in 2020 is based on some pretty thin evidence — basically that Hillary Clinton’s Super PAC, Onward Together, has sent out five messages in a month asking for money or encouraging participation in protests.

But Goodwin’s second point — that Clinton might have a less difficult road back to the nomination than some may think — is more plausible.Â