Their Incels vs. Our Incels

Lefty Incels

Right Wing Incel

Attached: CB2750B9-0799-44BD-B356-E027DABE4559.jpeg (780x438 36.56 KB, 26.71K)

Oops it fucked up and double posted somehow,
someonedelete one of these

Hit the triangle next to your post.

Hm says password has changed

Look. I know you are shitposting, but I really don't like this kind of bullshit. It's no different from their Human vs orcs reasoning.
"Our" incels are no better than theirs and their incels are no worse than ours.

I mean I’m not sure Czolgosz was a virgin or anything, was more of a joke by just how funny his interactions with other anarchists seem to portray him as

His autopsy revealed he literally had an STD, so he was no incel.

all incels are reactionaries, every single one

rape of the sabines and incel rebellion soon

Damn even a socially awkward loner, branded a fed in his part of a radical movement demonized in society at large, during a time where women were not as promiscuous STILL managed to get laid
It’s all over for Assasincels

Attached: FF06FC3D-BA17-495C-BDD4-25680764FE55.jpeg (345x406, 32.01K)

Emma is my waifu

incel isn't a synonym for shooter, y'know

Does that mean ill finally lose my virginity

"Traps are gay and I'd rather be called a rapist and a creep by women who burn more coal than China than be reactionary! Now excuse me I gotta go lick the boot of some edgy Facebook meme page"

"Traps are gay and id rather be called a rapist and a creep by women than ever say something that could get me banned on Reddit. Now excuse me I gotta go lift and praise my boss for letting me work 40 hours a week."

It was mainly a joke about his behavior around other people
Like proto incel behavior. But unlike Incels the guy straight up shook it off, didn’t get a buttmad sour grapes response(“Oh yeah? You won’t sleep with me! Then I’ll kill you bitches!” v “Oh yeah? You won’t propaganda of the deed with me! Then I’ll kill you anarchists!”). Instead he doubled down on his convictions and dedication, and did what he could on his own.

I'm a marxist, feminist, college educated, have a job, friends and genuinely care about people.

I'm still incel who has never had sex at 26. For the majority of my life this made me depressed and I turned to social isolation for 3 years after I turned 20 and couldn't have sex.

You're telling people that they're bad for not being normal. How is this different from ableism?

Doesn't even make sense.

Join us on /r/braincels, where we discuss the final solution to the roastie question.

Attached: 4ed6b03e31390cdaab6912e055538ed2192802144a2afb4c3cf0d83ad4dd46e2.jpg (640x916, 108.49K)

You all literally orbit around some black whore that bans everyone remotely sane and laughs about you in inceltears. Get out honey pot

You can get a STD in other was than sex.
What was it?

>>>/reddit/

I'm incel but mostly because I don't go out much and prefer being alone. I'm actually kinda attractive and outgoing, just don't care about sex. My room and my video games are good enough

Then by their definition you’re not, since it’s voluntary celibacy. You’re a based VolCel, like Lenin.

Attached: F6151D39-88AF-4190-8C0E-7DDD37230EB8.png (1000x541, 430.69K)

Lenin fucked Krupskaya probably every night, also he had a lover (wich Krupskaya had not much problem with)
How was he a Volcel?