Conservative Shit

Attached: Steven_Crowder.jpg (480x480, 62.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jakkkobinmag.com/2012/04/v-s-naipaul-and-the-american-right
marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I truly hate CR TV. It's essentially fascist propaganda for preteens and their conservative parents to watch together.

libertarian/conservative shit is easy to digest. It doesn't require any critical thinking, understanding of history, theory etc. So of course it has mass appeal to stupid teenagers. Unfortunately these boot lickers lack the self awareness to realize they're appealing to literal children and why that is

Doesn't he live in Grand Rapids? I used to live there.

Certifiably so. When I was growing up my friends and I would watch Bill O'Reilly and shit like that while chatting over AIM. There was also a segment at the end where O'Reilly would read viewer letters, and so a friend would send stuff in and get it on the air. So O'Reilly was reading stuff on air that actual stupid kids wrote.

Attached: o'reilly.jpg (618x412, 29.04K)

hey now user, all you needed to put was

Attached: smug lain.png (1512x1072, 1.45M)

Isn't it sad that supposedly the smartest Arthur character turned out to be a lumpenprole?

this. When your entire ideology boils down to "shit's good as it is" dumb kids and teens will flock to suck your cock.

Weird that many of the most "rebellious" age-group is supporting bland conservatism.

wtf are you talking about

he voiced a smartass character in the animated show "Arthur"

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (250x187, 102.38K)

Attached: Tony_ AMERICAN HERO, Steven Crowder...still a douchebag!.mp4 (640x360, 5.86M)

Apparently he's moved to Dallas. He used to be around Grand Rapids at least two years ago according to his twitter and his 2015 and 2016 YT vids.

conservatives deny boilogy anyways so who cares.

those people have fucking families to feed. all they want is a liveable wage. and some piece of shit giant faggot goes there with his youtube memes talking about how capitalism is great and they should be paid even less/get other jobs.

no fucking shit he got his face stomped on.

Attached: 14-1_Page_08_Image_0001_color.jpg (288x217, 53.85K)

CONSERVATISM IS THE NEW PUNK ROCK!

there are well read conservatives and there are braindead gommies
the primary audience of any popular ecelebs will always be dumb normies

While I usually hate you this time you are totally right. This board gets really smug from time to time

Swear to fucking god, it's like you sat through 8 years of "obummers a commie" and thought to yourself "i need to do more of this".

lel, the little faggot actually go and cry about it? Anyone got a link?

Attached: ea9ecb805e006a688b6036a82591f806fba49abff9c22c4e4e85b0467f032096.jpg (331x314, 29.17K)

Then you have succumbed to it also, the self-righteous indignation that is so popular with the psueds here lately.
Human reason is failable and variable. It makes no sense that political and philosophical disagreements should be interpreted as a deliberate insult or some grave moral crime.

Attached: E17DA05F-84DD-4BE9-8695-3E6BD734DE49.jpeg (525x294, 56.74K)

Yes, the ones that actually have the balls to say what they mean, not these whiny little faggots pretending to be victims of the Liberal World Order.

yes and literally all they do is intentionally mislead people. They're just as much scum. It's not about inteligence, hell, I want "majority rule" and guess what, the majority have avergae intelligence, nehce "average".
I seriously couldn't give a shit how much you resemble big brain wojak in real life, if all you want to do is "not change stuff" and keep insisting that "everything is fine, we just need """"less governement"""" and shit" while the we're literally killing the fucking world, I'm gonna be smug about you. I'm not gonna counter your points or challenge your worldview because it's fucking pointless. Conservatives will stay conservatives no matter how many times they'll be completely disproven by history. Fucking hell, all of modern political history boils down to "conservatives opposing something that happens 10-30 ears later anyways".

wrong. it takes a lot of fucking read to be a communist in america, you have to fight through so much cia propoganda and bullshit that you learned growing up

if you are a conservative right winger you aren't even remotely well read. this william f buckley meme needs to die.

Attached: FREE MARKET, WHERE THE AMERICAN DREAM DIES.jpg (484x1524, 172.42K)

They are a dying species. I wouldn't count alt-lite memers like Crowder in the same bucket as your classical center-right conservative, if anything they try to appeal to an new anti-establishment right that might turn to fascism or authoritarianism rather to the classical conservative values like under Reagan or Thatcher. But if you have a close look, conservatives are vastly unpopular.

During the boom of post-WWII reconstruction conservatives were actually popular to vote for, especially in Europe. The imperialist wars like in Korea or Algeria were "forgotten wars", nobody cared about them except some hippie students, and back in those days conservatism in Europe also meant to have a welfare state and public ownership over key industries like transport or the post. Most of the conservative talking points, which are still reurgitated today, such as "a stable job and build your house in a nice suburb" stem from this era, but of course, this isn't possible anymore. While conservatives were always disliked as people, one arranged himself with them as they were the devil you know. Today, conservatism is just another neoliberal ideology, eroding the welfare state, and most of their social talking points, like outlawing gay marriage, have to be scrapped because they can't take them back without loosing millions of votes. Basically, they are clowns today and deep down they know it. What's their voter base? Farmers? Every young city dweller despises them, check out all the big cities of Europe, all of them are staunchly in the hands of left-liberals (which are neolibs as well, don't get me wrong) and I even meet old rural people who have voted conservative their entire life who would rather vote for the new right-wing populists. Even their former core supporters, the haute bourgeoisie, have a new generation like Silicon Valley overlords who'd rather prefer Clintonite neoliberal technocracy.

If they weren't imperialist murderers, you could always feel sorry for them. They will die soon and their new cadres will end up having pictures taken doing cocaine in the yellow press. They will never be popular again, the age of center-right conservatism is over. However, I'm afraid what comes after is even more terrifying.

He means the kids that call themselves "communist" to be edgy and contrarian, since actual politics don't exist in the US.

True for other countries which makes the accusation from libs and conservatives that commies are "failures of the education system" or got "indoctrinated by their professors" even more hilarious. Do these people realize how much on fringe you have to be in the first place to get exposed to communist ideology?

Yeah, I went to my liberal econ 101 class and came out as a MLM, totally happening

i don't see any kids calling themselves communists in america. most edgy kids are libertarian race realist types nowadays. since its the new counter culture lol

I never understood this "professors are making students into communists by teaching them communist propoganda" bullshit. i've literally never had a communist professor. most professors and teachers i've had who were on a fringe political spectrum have been libertarians one even have a snake don't tread on me flag on his wall.

People are fucking insane if they think liberal college professors teaching neoliberal economics are why we have communists today.

this is just what i've seen from my home state of florida and usf tho.

How bad is it really? I always got the impression that most young people are liberals, and the race realist lolberts really just exist on the fringes and on the internet.

In econmics as good as it gets are heterodox economics trying to create a new synthesis with Keynes and a tiny bit of Marx, and only if you are so lucky to get that one heterodox economics professor out of 50 neoliberal types.

History professors are all fucking conservatives

Philosophy professors can be Marxists, but they are all armchair types who distance themselves from Leninism or any kind of activism and are influenced by the Frankfurt School, Focault, Baudrillard, etc.

PolSci professors are Clintonite neolibs who love Macron and Merkel and go on for hours about the dangers of populism

This is the situation in Europe anyway

Tbh I want to see a revival of these types of Conservatives. Conservatives who acknowledge that interventions into the economy are necessary, that the government can play a positive role in mending the bonds of society which have been atomized by neoliberalism, Conservatives who aren't afraid to run budget deficits, Conservatives who truly give a shit about poor people and the family and good jobs.

There's people like Bismarck, Disraeli, Eisenhower. When will the average con stop sucking neolib cock?

The 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧social engineers🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 constantly labor to stretch social tensions to a controlled limit and to keep the pendulum swinging. One generation it's leftism then rightism the next so as to ensure there isn't sufficient accord among society and also prevent sudden rise of assertive and traditionalistic movements again.

Because to be a conservative politician, you must be a careerist. When I was a young teen my mom always dragged me to the meetings and get-togethers of the conservative party in my country (CDU in Germany), and holy shit, never again have I seen a bunch of bootlicking egomaniacs who are in only for their own gain. Content was completely subsidiary.

I mean, say what you want about Bismarck, De Gaulle or Eisenhower, at least these people were statesman who viewed their job as a duty and were fucking war heros. Modern conservatives only excell at the beer tap and petty career scheming.

Mark Ames wrote a good article a few years ago on V.S. Naipaul who he thought was the last conservative intellectual of any worth.

jakkkobinmag.com/2012/04/v-s-naipaul-and-the-american-right

Later in Naipaul's career he started distancing himself from the whole thing though because of conservatism was descending into a grift. Naipaul was from Trinidad and what really did it was seeing Eldridge Cleaver (the Black Panther), who he once despised, become a Republican and endorse Reagan at the 1984 GOP convention. Naipaul came to the realization he liked old Cleaver more than the lobotomized, colonized one repeating bog-standard right-wing cliches about the welfare state. Ames wrote:

I think it's because conservatives won. At least the won in America and in Britain. They wanted to make a world where those things were not possible because they believe that an unequal society is a virtuous society fit for kings, generals and lords of business to do "great" things and be praised for those things. The "intellectuals" are now just retarded, corrupt, propagandistic hacks because why bother engaging in any kind of actual discipline? Back in the 1960s they had the New Deal to destroy which took a bit more brainpower.

Attached: naipal.jpg (800x533, 66.35K)

Yeah but the CDU is completely neoliberalized so that's to be expected.

Where I live (bucharest, romania) most kids who go to good central schools are liberals and kids who go to mediocre to bad schools are libertarians/centrists with the odd conservative popping up.

Childhood ruined, thanks faggot

Attached: C44E730A-50F1-48EF-8604-61EEECFC525E.jpeg (1242x1509, 449.31K)

I’ve had a professor who was likely a Marxist. He explained to class what capital was, explained to the class that class is determined by relationship to the means of production and how racism is used to divide the working people. This was just an entry-tier class on US history post-Civil War. Too bad I was in my Zig Forumsyp phase then since I was dumb enough to drop the class after hearing this “Marxist propaganda”. I do think the guy slowly made me start to look into Marxism though since I’m here now

i cant believe it…

Attached: 29ab3e2b9d46dbe466f3cd3683aa349d73065467a76b60a768f0619c0449c44f.png (308x264, 143.72K)

EVERYTHING YOU LIKE UNDER CAPITALISM IS REACTIONARY AND EXPLOITATIVE

DEAL WITH IT

I don't know either…I had a sociology class for one semester at university. Just basic stuff, nothing into t deep.
THe cunt professor spent many classes talking about how amazing Max Weber was, and hwo he predicted the Soviet Union totalitarism and how his theores are the best and shited all over Marx and Durkheim because their ideas lead to the creation of fascist Italy and Soviet Union.
My degree was nothing to do with sociology..so if that professor taught like that to a degree that only had sociaology for one semester, i can only imagine in the actual sociology degree…

But i've come to realize that at the moment we so further to the right, that centrist scum like that professor i had would be considered radical left.

I had to take a sociology 101 class one semester that had to do with an intro to sociology and then learning different methods of critique (mostly feminist). We learned basic Marxist critique but it was so diluted that you couldn't learn anything. I did my final paper using Marxist analysis and dropped a bunch of terms on my professor that he was unfamiliar with so he told me to rewrite it.

Arthur is fascist

Well that's…
interesting

tbh it sounds like you have a brainlet understanding of Conservatism.
The central impulses of conservatism is that there is accumulated memetic wisdom imbedded in ancient institutions, and that social engineering has unintended consequences.
Conservatism is not just fetishizing Reagan and neoliberalism, although I admit it has sadly become that for many people.

I'm taking a class in marxist philosophy this fall. I'll be very disappointed if my professor is not a marxist.

DW is the Marxist anarchafeminist we need to overthrow Arthurist fascism.

*embedded

Thanks, Phil.

Conservatism is really strange to me. It basically is trying to keep things the way they are, but it ignores the fact that new forces of production conflict with existing social relations. This will necessarily create new social relations, either though the current system or through revolutions. That is why conservationism always degenerates into becoming reactionary. As new social relations emerge, trying to stop the change becomes impossible. So when that change comes, they necessarily become reactionaries trying to restore the previous order. Conservatism is basically an idealist philosophy that is useless at best and highly destructive at worst.

Attached: Feeney-TheBookThatPredictedTrump.jpg (727x484, 161.16K)

liberals get the gulag too

And Hayek is fucking garbage anyway.

CONSERVATISM! IS THE NEW COUNTER CULTURE!

Attached: paul.jpg (950x1001, 156.41K)

lmao fuck off m8 conservatives are fine with social engineering what the fuck do you think the church was doing in the middle ages?

I'm an old school style conservative who ended up getting into Marx later in life.

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves

:O!

Fuck off you mentally ill retard. Your youtube channel is shit. Stop trig-fagging

Spoken like a true nigger.

Hi Crowder! :D

Is Crowder actually violent? I thought he just was a closest homo who liked to dress up in drag.

I don't think he's actually violent but he does threaten a lot of people even to their face IRL. Then they either ignore him or beat him up.

SUMMER TIME WHEN THE WEATHER IS HIGH

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x701, 600.8K)

Attached: 544758.jpg (450x338, 23.46K)

I'll see you on the battle ground of death cretin. If you dared even looked at me I'd pull your teeth from your skull and shatter it in my bare hands. An alien like you challenging me? The world would laugh I suggest you go back to where you came from before things get dicey. My forum brothers are all as calm as can be.

It's funny you can think so highly of yourself posting around 6 ft tall Eastern European god men. This board is damn near a breeding ground for the communist elite. I suppose it's not too surprising you prefer to shit post here than Zig Forums it takes a couple of Autism Level points to switch over so I'll give you that. I'll let you breath for now but if you make anymore posts like this I'll have to take down my sickle from the wall and get feisty.

You're telling us to watch ourselves? Don't make it so hard on yourself when you stutter as you read your posts back for errors because you're so afraid of what this board could do to you.

I'm a right winger that hangs out here now. There are some of us that are very aware of how retarded our base is. Please understand there are people out there that want the dumb conspiracy theorist Zig Forums people out of our political parties. All they do is make us look terrible and none of them truly care about right wing politics. They just want to hate on DA JOOS and minorities.

shut up and suck my big black dick whiteboy

I see Zig Forums is the same as Zig Forums. I'll just stop trying to find a community to post about politics with. Goodbye.

There's a social studies teacher at my old high school that loves Crowder.

That's not true. People actually are very willing to take what is said seriously. You are always going to run into shitposters everywhere.

I actually encourage that you stay here if not for being exposed to something else. Marxists are maligned very badly or blown off instantly when we have serious and cutting criticisms of our current system that even right wingers can't or shouldn't ignore.

I see this looking at local GOP stuff on the internet. It's a mix of business types and then these Alex Jones fucknut crazy people and the former … I dunno. They want them out but they also can't expel them because that's the base.

Stick around. What makes you right-wing?

New copypasta

Attached: kimjongunlaughing.jpg (1280x720, 102.93K)

Years of debating conservatives, I've just come to realise that they're either extremely disingenuous or largely stupid. Often a mixture of both.

This goes right to the top of conservative politics as well, at the top you can put pretty much every Conservative personality into three categories, you usually have grifters, idiots and grifting idiots.

The only reason Conservativism isn't eternally BTFO is that money is power and capital sides with the right, so it doesn't matter that the right are fucking braindead, they have capital and thus power.

I believe social order and social hierarchies are natural occurrences in the world.

What exactly does this mean? Of course we can say that social hierarchies exist. But does that mean that class must necessarily exist as well? The answer is obviously no, as classless society has existed before. It is not man's natural state to have the means of production be privately owned. On the contrary, man originally lived with the means of production owned in common. The privatization of the commons in fact moves us away from our species essence. What causes this alienation?

This current system is not the culmination of man's natural state, but the ultimate defiance of it. It is this current state of things which is causing the world to rot.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (960x893, 27.39K)

I don't think either one of us will be able to change one another's mind. We can only find compromise. I'm pretty rooted in my belief systems.

Hmm, alright. Is there a specific reason why, or is it just your feelings that attaches you to conservatism? I think that once someone understands what communism really is, they will agree with it 99% of the time.

read this you stupid liberal
marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm

I believe that societies develop organically, but that the people in them have obligations to one another. I'm very alone in my beliefs and I have yet to find a party or people that agree with me. I think a huge problem in my country is the culture of the upper class.

You won't find any right winger politician in my country that says the privileged have a social obligation to the poorest. The upper class overwhelming have the same "fuck you, I got mine" attitude.

What you want me to do after I read it?

Take Mao's criticism to heart and understand that we will not "find compromise" and "let things slide for the sake of peace," if you are a right winger you are our ENEMIES, and one day we will fight each other.

On another note, read Marx, Engels, and Lenin, your posts are meager and vapid, your views are straight-up irrelevant.

So I should just view you people the same as I view neo-nazis? Because they also view people not with them as "the enemy". I will not read any more of your literature if you behave this way.

Well, when the revolution comes, will you be smart, shut your mouth, and go along with it? Or will you act on your beliefs to defend capitalism? If the latter, prepare to die.

I doubt you will read any literature, period.

What do you mean by "organically" exactly? This is a very vague word. By this, do you mean the current state of things came about "naturally" and therefore is the only "natural" way of doing things? Because that is clearly not correct. Or are you implying that a communist society goes against "human nature"?

I never claim to be a capitalist. But, you know, you keep being ignorant and have black and white world views. Work on your interpersonal skills, you seem to have major issues.

huh? are you a socialist then?

American conservatives would consider me a socialist, yes.

lol shut up you pathetic liberal

Here we go, the old 'you can't hold my ideology down and categorise it' crap. I've seen this so many times that it's horrible to think that it's so widespread. Communists recognise that when taken to their ultimate conclusions, political ideologies converge onto discrete, finite and qualitatively-different positions. For example, there is no such thing as a part-reactionary liberalism; if the followers of an ideology which is billed as being 'liberal' concede and uncritically integrate a reactionary analysis into itself, then at least the affected part of what they believe in is in actuality reactionary, even if they are not posturing themselves as being reactionary! But this is (almost?) always a degeneration of thought towards liberal - if not reactionary - ideology. We are reactionary by default, and it is easier to be caught in superstition than be critical (it is the rule and not the exception). You are, most likely, a reactionary to begin with if you dispute liberalism and make narrow use of the simple empiricism which powers essentialist reductionisms and whatnot.

american conservatives consider anything to the left of reagan socialist

Liberals believe in individualism, I don't.

I guess you can say I support paternalism and social solidarity. If you find a political ideology that has those values at their core then you can label me as such.

translation: i will not explicitly state my ideology because most people consider my worldview an autistic dystopia

Okay. So you guys are pretty much the Zig Forums communists. I hope you guys have fun during your LARP wars at rallies. I hope you guys don't get too hurt from the neo-nazis. I'll take my leave since you people are super hostile.

don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way back to tumblr

One of you threaten to murder me and called me the enemy. You think that is light ribbing? I'm sure when non-natsoc posters on Zig Forums that when they mention the day of the rope is just in jest. Give me a break.

Hope you die idiot.

Attached: TR.jpg (640x430, 27.35K)

Unfortunately for you, unlike many of the contrarians who run around this site and masturbate to their fun, genuine Communists recognise how gravely serious the matters of politics are. People are being killed, tortured, raped, cast into lives of servitude and horror. We are told that covering such matters seriously and/or in the most unsettling ways possible is 'edgy' and 'unfun' or whatever the hell it is, as if it's some sort of extra-political thing that we are simply unable to do anything about. (In fact, acknowledging just that is viewed as the 'mature' thing to do by many; we simply exist to get jobs, get laid, consume and die!) The doubling-back of the contrarian mindset of Zig Forumsacks and many Zig Forumsacks back from subversion of conventions to often-uncritical defence of these very conventions of subversion is not what we Communists stand for. Moreover, Communism is not simply some typical consumer LARP fantasy which any contrarian position can become, and historically this has not been the case - you would need a lot of evidence to show that the revolutions of old (which, by the way, are not reducible to their 'political structures') were simply in-jokes and fads which can be integrated into liberalism! We stand for the change of the conventions entirely rather than a simple contrarian negation. Our statements here are merely words that we've typed onto a website but you should know that some of us here on Zig Forums don't joke around and let laughter get in the way of our very real conclusions. The more you try to engage us on an intellectual level, the less any of the serious people here will cajole you into reading the words of the Communists. If you want to be wowed and spoonfed, you are in the wrong place - but think about whether it's good to remain with such a childlike mentality.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1541x563, 114.8K)