It’s time to stop

I still see retards trying to be punks and goths, fads from the 70s and 80s (whose whole point was to be “shocking” and “rebellious” when they haven’t shocked a single person in two fucking decades and there are whole retail chains dedicated to these dumb fucks) in the Year of Our Lord 2018. And for some reason some of these guys are attracted to the left. So, if this is you, it’s time to stop. If you have a comrade who does this, tell them that it’s time to stop.

Bonus points if they’re into “Satanism”, neo-paganism, tarot, horoscopes and other new age bullshit like the walking stereotypes they’re attempting to be. That shit needs to stop as well.

Or, if you really, really feel the itch to engage in some commodity fetish “culture” from the last century, get that out of your system first before coming to any kind of materialist politics.

(Couldn’t even find a picture of punks from this decade, it’s literally all shit from the 70s and 80s, which should tell you something, but I do still see these guys walking around)

Attached: C9D3B1C3-A70A-42F9-BE79-2E2B9A97778C.jpeg (495x600, 50.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NgdbmIjUr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fucking autism

I found one.

Yeah lol

Who cares? If this stuff doesn't shock people anymore then nobody gives a fuck anymore either.

Anyways I was into the goth stuff more than punk. Still listen to the music though I dress like a normie.

youtube.com/watch?v=7NgdbmIjUr4

Well, I don't think goth was ever really political at all. If anything it might trend toward the right as it's operating on the level of pure aesthetics. It's all spooky stuff, wistful reminiscences and ruined castles with bats flying out of the nearby cave. What's the political message of goth music? The industrial stuff gets more political – I think it kinda has to be – but if anything industrial seems to trend toward the left.

People do give a shit because it makes us look like a gaggle of fringe idiots rather than a serious movement for mass politics.

Attached: im outa here.gif (500x375, 320.64K)

were you the one who also made that autistic thread about dressing like Soviet revolutionaries a while back?

Be honest, are you autistic? You can't dictate how millions of people around the world dress, user. Sorry.

At the very least, we should appear to be somewhat consistent.

If we're talking about people who are actual party workers then you might have a point. Otherwise there's no point in getting in a tizzy about people who are goths/punks who are just normal unaffiliated protestors, union members, or just plain sympathizers

Who gives a shit

Attached: antikulakcowboy.jpg (540x661, 117.46K)

Goths are implicitly white

what the fuck does this have to do with anything being discussed on this board

I never made any such thread. If the subject has been brought up, I’ve said we should seek to dress as normally as possible, whatever “normal” is in your area. I do think commodities are not a legitimate form of self-expression, but that’s not what I’m arguing here.

What I’m saying is that these people make us look stupid. If this was just some interest group, fine, I’d be splitting hairs over nothing, but this is supposed to be politics and image matters.

No, there’s even whole chains and product lines that cater to this bullshit.

My point is that it makes us look like idiots.

Attached: 45F4CD06-DF13-454E-A6C4-4362E238CF2B.mp4 (640x360, 410.67K)

I’m talking about party members and people otherwise closely associated with the party, not rando protestors.

I still think it looks stupid to be dragging these long dead edgelord fads from the 20th century into the what is now nearly the third decade of the 21st century, but it doesn’t have anything to do with our politics.

OP is right. Laughing at all the butthurt """rebels""" ITT trying to play off their LARPing costumes as necessary.

Attached: christianlifebestlife.png (678x678, 230.84K)

I bet both you and OP are the kind of people that wouldn't say a word about rap music. Even though its almost 40 years old now and has played itself in much the same way that punk and goth shit has.

As we all know, people who care about mall punks also are really knowledgeable of and care a lot about rap, especially in in the context of leftist social groups which are we'll known for being rife with hip hop ascetics

The entire existence of rap and hip hop isn’t based around being edgy or consuming particular commodities as some sort of faux revolutionary act.

I don't like rap music either. Fight me.

Attached: calm.png (871x900, 210.43K)

Don't be such a Reactionary fashion fascist and stop caring about others personal choices.

I am enjoying all the butthurt this is causing. It’s okay, it’s better to face the hard truth than comforting lies.

Not literally fascism dumbass it was a joke.