Has anybody ever considered making something kind of like pic related...

Has anybody ever considered making something kind of like pic related, but for leftist online content creators and websites instead of alt right ones?

Attached: map of autism.jpg (4254x3000, 883.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPGmNSrNpAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Internet shit is irrelevant.
READ THEORY

You'd be foolish to not use a platform of this magnitude to agitate and educate.
But yeah, reading theory is still far better.

I think it's a great idea tbh, it's a good way to deal with overlapping characteristics and traits within any ideology.

It would basically just be a D&D alignment chart

Attached: e2e5e0be-81b2-4847-a165-4c22f31a1cb9.jpg (615x563, 45K)

yeah nah fuck it

gtfo

The original political compass meme.

>putting actual writers and theorists such as Nick Land and Hoppe as shit as they may be on the same level as FB pages, YT channels, and random (a-)social media personalities
"United Right" my ass. That's not a chart of connections, but a vague assumption on what sort of worthless names share what sort of worthless values. Hell, I'd say it's a chart demonstrating the disunity of the so-called "right" as a larger whole, and between them and reality, as no one seems to have any fucking connections beyond sharing a handful of semi-arbitrary labels among each-other.
Map of autism, indeed. Fuck.

Attached: 989dc821a7fec6756df233270cff9e79a0ad5ceb.jpg (729x1100, 336.98K)

Wouldn't that just help Zig Forums target them?

Nick Land is JK Rowling tier.

Correct. Unlike most of those buffoons he's at least done something. An amusingly psychotic read, "Fanged Noumena", I've heard.

Conflating the work of bloggers and youtubers with that of 18-19th century authors serves a very specific purpose. It's meant to give the impression that any past struggle (over race, nationality, etc. identity) is precisely the same ahistorical, eternal struggle that is going on today, understood in its truest essence independently of historical epoch or level of comprehension. Presenting the reactionary sentiment as being equally valid and relevant on all levels, both the everyday and the extraordinary. Its purpose is to comfort and flatter, telling the viewer that they don't need to understand any historical body of theory to faithfully represent the very same struggle as the right-"intellectuals" do. It's anti-intellectual, class-collaborationist, populist rhetoric, that paints a sugar-coated revisionist image of history, at its most efficient.

Here's the left-version of that chart.

Attached: why stop at marx.gif (748x818, 57.83K)

I just realized how retarded that the "femininity" category is. Like, why is Christina Hoff Summers in the category but not Lauren Southern?

Depends on if she teaches about being more feminine. If Lauren Southern does teach femininity then she should be in that category.

What's HBD?

Well they all hate leftists, maybe not for the same reason, but they do.

Closest thing to what OP is asking.

Also bonus video.
youtu.be/LPGmNSrNpAU

Attached: Leftistm.jpg (1836x1780, 447.4K)

Human biodiversity. Basically just racist pseudoscientific bullshit.

Attached: stirner2.png (600x450, 352.57K)

Can you tell me the reasoning behind these links?
I thought Epiricus had a philosophical connection to modern science?

Not useful, we need boots on the ground instead.