There are only two genders. Change my mind leftypol

Seriously though, where is the scientific evidence behind there being more than two genders? I genuinely want to know.

Attached: U1WomB8.jpg (680x508, 489.46K)

Genders are a spook nigger

Pardon?

You want to know the number of genders when you have a workers' revolution to do. Srsly fuck w*sternoids

What makes you think I'm not a part of a worker's union? It was just a question

Literally who gives a shit fam.
Most meaningless debate ever

Gender doesn't equal sex but is a way we perceive sexed social/economic roles in society. So it belongs to the realm of social science and less biology. We can observe that gender is a spectrum by looking at societies that had more than two genders. The third gender usually filled a specific socioeconomic role that was neither male nor female, for example bureaucratic Eunuchs in Asian countries, Native American two-spirits who had a shamanistic/religious role and Pacific men who were raised effeminately to aid in child-rearing. Today sexed division of labor is becoming more blurred and as such so is gender. When the revolution comes gender will eventually be more or less abolished as sexed division of labor as well as household property ownership will cease to exist. This is my take.

Woah this surely isn't some Zig Forumsyp trying to spam the board with nonsense

Nah. I'm just an idiot who didn't realize that the other two went through. Genuinely sorry about that

Hmm. Interesting take. I especially agree that gender won't matter in the end as society progresses.

The fact that culture is corroding and you can't move out of your mom's mobile home is not the fault of trannies. they are a symptom of capitalism increasing alienation and eroding the income, benefits, and rights of the working class.

Read Stirner please

Pretty sure "trannies" aren't the third gender. They're man or woman, unless they specifically say they want to identify as they. Totally fine with me. I was just interested in the science behind it.

Rudolf?

I think this, based on no given arguments. Change my opinon which isn't based on any arguments.

I don't know how you deduced this from my reply.
Petty issues like the number of genders and 2D waifu rights are dividing the proletariat and are drawing a part of them to the "conservative" side.
Under comrade's Stalin rule I would get sent to a psychiatric institution if I identified as non binary genderfluid, but I would prefer to live then than now, with our supposed freedums.
Imagine Lenin debating about the # of genders and third bathroom issue in Iskra. I think the Russian Revolution would have never happened

Attached: lenin 2017.jpg (432x912, 114.01K)

This is true, but I'm not sure if communism is even the right answer. So I can't comment on that

Attached: main-qimg-b3675fdbca6bda976b103e5592a3e076-c.jpg (400x289, 19.19K)

Not really a third gender though, if they choose male or female. I guess that would be a reason to choose a non-binary label though

Internet teenagers inventing a million genders is just people playing with identities, but it is symptomatic of the issue. Gender is a spectrum which means there can be infinite ways an individual can be related to sexed socioeconomic roles and express such a relationship. An example is the stereotype of rough proletarian women being neither fully male nor female ("trucker lesbians"). The issue is that capitalism simultaneously progressively obviates gender roles and will never take the final step and abolish gender roles altogether, because it profits from them existing.

But the more genders there are, the more it could profit. Think about how much shit they could sell for all kinds of genders. Instead of men's and women's shampoo you'd have xyt shampoos.

Good point. Capitalism at the end of the day is true winner and influencer behind these trends. You want to celebrate Pride? Sure. Buy my pride branded stuff. Buy my feminine scented shaving cream. You may feel empowered. I want your money

Precisely. That is why capitalism will never *abolish* gender and will just keep adjusting its ideology to maintain some sort of gender structure and hierarchy no matter how blurred it becomes. Most people today aren't 100% male or female gendered, they have wildly different roles, personalities and outlooks. The logical next step is to just admit it, shrug and look past gender roles. But capitalism uses the whole idpol rigmarole to preserve gender divisions so it can keep selling high heel shoes and manly bacon-scented beard oils. This leads to chaos and confusion as society goes on.