Cursed Liberal Images

Is this it? Have we hit the peak? Or can pomo liberalism take it even further?

Attached: 313845DD-EBDB-4180-9691-443CB63CA3A9.jpeg (1536x2048, 728.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realsociology.edublogs.org/files/2013/09/introducing-marxism-a-graphic-guide-1sjqh63.pdf
activistmanifesto.org/preface.html
crimethinc.com/2000/09/11/your-politics-are-boring-as-fuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

burn that shit Jesus Christ. Shit like this should be illegal.

In case anyone is interested in this, uh, ’’interesting’’ work.
realsociology.edublogs.org/files/2013/09/introducing-marxism-a-graphic-guide-1sjqh63.pdf
[THIS IS WHAT LIBERAL SOCIOLOGISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE]

This was one of the first books I read before fully becoming a leftist. I still don't understand if that last page was supposed to be like a parody of liberals or did the authors really think that?

Man that is some hot fucking garbage right there.

Do they mean as in, First world Imperial powers need the resources of third world countries.
Third world dictators need First world powers to keep them in place.

I love when liberals say "anti-imperialism is no longer relevant because the world is too complex" or "marxism is no longer relevant because the economy is too complex and it is no longer bourgeoisie vs proletariat" then just shut up like it is self-evident and no proof of such dire complexities that disprove one of the largest philosophical and economical bodies of work is needed. Gawd it's 2018 the world is just complex y'know?

But I bet they mean that it's ok to bomb 3rd world countries for lynching gays as long as proud trigendered otherkin are flying the drones.

I'm a localist myself but fuck me this is garbage. It combines class exclusion-ism, free-market capitalism, hypocritical pacifism (conflicts are inevitable and are therefore good, but not violent conflict, that's bad!), defeatism, bourgeois collaboration and pro-imperialism all in one document. I don't know whether to carry on laughing or start crying instead.

What book is this?

That person is terrible at writing lists.
That being said, it seems like a list to challenge the reader rather than convey the beliefs of the author. At least I hope so considering point 5 and 10 are diametrically opposed to each other.

Saying grand narratives don't work is itself a grand narrative. Checkmate PoMofags.

This is funny because marxism is the precise tool to tackle this complexity of the world, and figure out the processes in it.

It is like saying that biochemistry is no longer relevant because the living cell of an organism is too complex.

Those materially invested in misinformation can fuck off and die, but the goal should be to get their audience to stop listening to liberals and instead make them listen to marxists. The goal of any communist movement is to get the people to speak for themselves and for that they need the proper tool and a way to educate themselves.

So liberalism is a deliberate misinformation and fragmentation of any working class unity. Also liberals misunderstand that any model, any understanding of a given thing progresses in time and gets more and more accurate. The initial inaccurate estimate gets corrected.

Liberals start from premise and they have this binary of right or wrong, unable to perceive that something might be only partially right with certain mistakes that are to be corrected. This stems from the nature of their theory, which usually begins with definitons and initial assumptions. Anything marxian begins with observations and then tries to fit a model to it.

Exactly, it begs to be challenged. And in fact might be a clever way to do it. One could say that atomic theory or atomism is also a grand narrative. Or materialism as such.

where exactly does it say so in the Manifesto? I've read it a long, long time ago.

Attached: Untitled.png (632x580, 98.56K)

The end of chapter 2.

Boy do I have a cursed liberal website for you. No man has survived this horrible curse

activistmanifesto.org/preface.html

This is amazing

from anarlibs:
crimethinc.com/2000/09/11/your-politics-are-boring-as-fuck

Attached: 1.png (614x612, 93.95K)

Attached: 42272e9d35ac08ed7c323bc1289a401ba089d79717187b4bd861e0870e29d5a1.jpeg (1024x432, 191.92K)

The thing is that these were concrete political demands at the time the Manifesto was written. A contemporary communist program could be very different.

Here's my critique: This idea itself is making me dreary.

i want to fucking die
god i hate liberals so fucking much

Attached: lenin facepalm.jpg (440x440, 81.17K)

Attached: ba4074f788ade5f148c71ae64ace3f4bc58247e0.jpg (1048x1320, 66.42K)

Holy shit, Zizek was right. The level of ideology is off the charts

Attached: 592D5002-D23D-44D0-BBAC-F3EF49E8E74F.jpeg (620x402, 23.45K)

That's not even poisoning the well, that's dropping a fucking anthrax bomb in it.

You could take point 6 out of fucking mein kampf.

Attached: 1.jpg (505x1012, 92.05K)

You're only now noticing this?

It seems like someone 10 year old wrote this. Not because of the stuff it writes, but the style.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Attached: wew.jpg (592x716, 136.41K)

if people who think this are allowed to teach Marx, then toddlers should be allowed to teahc advanced astrophisycs in college.

Point 6 is true tho.

This is right in saying that one class can’t exist without another, but it is ENTIRELY wrong to say they “need” each other. The two classes are defined by the conflict that arises between their different positions. In Marx’s own words:

Acting as if they have mutual dependency on each other is exactly the kind of liberal bullshit that Marx fought against.

You know, puritanical Post-modernists love to call everyone else out and be the moral police if someone so much as says the word "retard", but how do they explain their gods Derrida, Foucault, Simone De Beauvoir and Sartre signing a petition sent the French government demanding ago of consent laws be abolished, that pedophilia doesn't exist and love is for everyone including children? Where are the call-out and shun brigade now?

I think there’s a certain level of dependency workers have on capitalists in a capitalist economy. One of the ways capitalists manage class conflict is to make workers lives contingent on an availability of capital to build factories that provide them with subsistence level wages.

Jiji is always right

Wtf I love Derrida, Foucault, de Beauvoir, and Sartre now

What the fuck?

Attached: 5359f0a23b94fec1655183f1c76ebc23be9a27a262a1bcf3cd939c50505ee068 (1).jpg (294x300, 19.92K)

Point 6 is the only correct one. Prove me wrong, Zig Forums.

You can't.

Yeah but Marx never said "dude after communism no-one will ever fight or argue about anything again LMAO".

Really makes you think.

Point 6 justifies continuous imperialist wars as the only conflicts liberal western countries are engaged in ARE imperialist wars.

That doesn't make it false.

Rape is pleasurable for some people therefore we shouldn't try to stop rape because it'll happen inevitably anyway. It's natural™.

Are you brain impaired?

Rape is pleasurable because "rape" doesn't exist, it's purely a feminist buzzword(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

How? It's following from your own retarded logic. Something is natural = we shouldn't do anything about it.

I should add onto this that WAR is NOT natural. Petty squabbles between individuals and small groups does justify the endlessly complex mire that are wars. Supply chains and advanced planning is not natural, partitioning territory and taking over points of production is not natural.

War is NOT natural.

Does not justify*

I've never said we shouldn't do anything about it, just that conflicts and contradictions between people will never cease to exist. Like OP's pic says, some can be resolved but not all of them. Are you upset because that hurts your vision of a communist utopia where everyone will be understanding of each other and sing happy songs while holding hands together?

It's not my fault that you still believe the brainlet strawman of communism. Who seriously fucking stated communism will be some uniform utopia except dumb red-liberals?

Just because there are contradictions between people DOES not mean we need to tolerate large wars.

Except that I don't. I can't say the same of you tbh.
Read Carl Schmitt.

You literally spouted the word-for-word strawman that every reactionary retard has of communism.

Someone ban this moron.

OP is a faggot. I had a perfectly good dinner and now it's all over the floor. why did you have to leave that unspoiled. why.

Attached: 3658e537ad98d608cbe2b960906f634c76ccf9c6ab677a1b413749b1743a17d7.gif (256x192, 541.18K)

Communism is not the end of history, only the end of the current era. Postmodernists are disingenuous retards that think the fact that clairvoyance does not exist means nothing can be reasonably understood, inferred or predicted, which is blatant nonsense.

i stopped at 2., you didn't actually force yourself through the whole mess? you poor soul…

I hurt myself today.

Attached: 1438751348226.jpg (420x487, 44.74K)

What the FUCK am I reading

infantilism is ideology now