m.livestreamfails.com/post/27788
youtube.com/watch?v=QuN-ai-T0M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long till Zig Forums starts crying it’s either
A) a Muslim
B) some black guy
C) an antifa
D) a false flag

Let's see how long it takes for them to be identified. Coulter's Law is in effect.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 2.29.47 PM.png (1156x572, 109.8K)

This is blatantly bullshit, I distinctly recall Zig Forums getting all uppity and giddy about how a sandnigger is going to get caught and it's always just some mediocre white guy.
Second of all, I doubt that a black man would give that much of a fuck about video games. It could be a black man, but in all likelyhood it was just some white guy who lost to a black man.

You misunderstand. Coulter's law doesn't state that any given shooter is more likely to be black, or white.
It predicts that the longer it takes to identify the shooter, the less likely they are to be white and Christian.

We shall see.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 2.39.21 PM.png (2560x1600, 4.17M)

This argument seems to have caused it:
m.livestreamfails.com/post/27788

Could be two black people arguing judging from the voices. Dont know how that makes the news any better though.

vidya is not sports.

OK

most of those "whites" end up either mexis or leftie-inclined (transfaggots, commietards, etc).
Can confirm coulter law is also in effect in euroland.

letting tards getting away with it just reinforce their delusions.

Gamers rise up

The one time I was fucking wrong.
Oh well.

Attached: 1475083879798.jpg (610x672, 62.46K)

Holy shit you can see a laser sight on the guy in the red hoodie right before the shooting starts.

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

Attached: 84db963615ca8815fd266fe50562c8a4c577e87bc72688c563fd5de98d5d34bf - コピー.png (800x800, 1000.53K)

Attached: laser sight.webm (402x234, 159.72K)

Zig Forumsyps are fast to throw their own "whites" under the bus when it doesn't suit their narrative

Attached: lame.jpg (244x380, 31.41K)

This is correct, these kinds of things are just white supremacist astroturfing to convince the vast majority of logical centrists and idiots that the media is antagonizing the right because they don't have tabloid titles about how the suspect might be a muslim or whatever.
The thing is they don't take responsibility when it turns out to be white person.

a mass shooting which will overshadow McCain's day of mourning
based

People on Twitter saying it was a white dude who lost a game, but nothinh confirmed so far. Looks like a typical gamer dweeb too.

dis is the brise of freedum :DDD

MUH FREEDOM

Good, Madden is shit, I hope he got the high score. Thank you based gunman.

I love this pasta.

I play video games to stay inside and escape from my problems, not go outside and encounter problems.

It's Madden. Ofcourse it's a black guy

Now if it had been a Fortnite tournament id believe him white

Either way glad people are dead

Attached: ea135cbdb65dbf7720d603411b03b48308840005c9269a648ca3a15fd402c3ef.jpg (769x751, 305.57K)

I had this thought with me too, if it's confirmed to be a black guy I will be angry, because the first black mass shooter will still be linked to the stereotype of sports. It's time we diversify mass shooters god damn it but not like this.

If you're a (gay)mer and not carrying a gun to stop the bad guiz then you deserve it tbh

No you're just cucks who spend sixty dollars on Barbie clothes for your avatar and get banned for saying swear words and you deal with it instead of having a pair like these negroes

I was trying to combine heroes with negro and it just ended up being negro plural anyway

Because all black people are brave battling racism everyday

GAMERS ITS TIME TO RISE UP

END OPPRESION AGAISNT GAMERS NOW!!!

Attached: sucy2.jpg (847x744, 179.69K)

Chris Harper-Mercer was half black

What is even this thread?

Its a place to mourn our fallen Gamers……

RIP, i hope you all meet the big Mario 64 in the sky… you guys really got the highscore and the cake was not a lie…. epic…

Wow… this is the 9/11 of gamer history…

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: 1535316283997.png (619x454, 63.39K)

Halfchan /v/ is making fun of America right now.

Feels good man.

More like gamers lay down.

Coonin', boonin', straight bufoonin'

it's been a bad week for pol

Looks like the babooners have become the baboonee's.

lost it

Attached: golden_kek.png (604x717, 813.79K)

massively underrated post

I hope the next mass shooter takes out some of the crypto-liberal chapo fans that seriously reduce the quality of my browsing experience here :/

That pasta is god-tier though, especially since it was posted unironically on plebbit. It's essentially the gamergate version of the Aalewis's famous quote on atheism.

JUCHE GANG JUCHE GANG JUCHE GANG

KILLER WAS WHITE Zig Forums IN DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

Nice.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: int.PNG (661x121, 13.56K)

Attached: 397[2].jpg (447x400, 62.98K)

They'll claim he was Antifa. Or some sort of leftist.

Black mass murderers are vastly overestimated, and commit far more murders, mass or otherwise, than whites.

Attached: thinking.jpg (600x832, 55.01K)

but mass shooting is

They level up

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x168, 4.26K)

THIS IS FAKE NEWS BY THE ANTI GAMER SHITLIBS

GAMERS RISE UP, ITS TIME TO TAKE OUR GFS BY FORCE

STOP WHITE IMMIGRATION

lol I understood that reference.

doubt.jpg

shooter is David Katz

Zig Forums is now insisting he's not white.

Attached: Dlj_VRdUwAAva-4.jpg (539x960, 61.23K)

Nah, Katz sounds potentially Jewish.
They'll say he's a jew.

Really? Usually they claim he was somehow antifa if he was white or white-looking.

shetaynay washington confirmed white

Okay so are we on step 3, 4, or 5?

Attached: 1535317512450.jpg (1334x1989, 475.56K)

Step 3. Step 4 will happen very soon, knowing how Zig Forums is.

alright got u

They're already doing it.
youtube.com/watch?v=QuN-ai-T0M0

Attached: dajd-2.png (331x103, 6.8K)

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (672x672, 326.21K)

haha Gats :DDDD

Attached: katz.gif (550x400, 1.24M)

I only dislike this type of memery because 14 year old white boys see this and fail/refuse to understand the obvious joke. It basically fuels Zig Forumstards.

called it

Attached: feaqer34r32rfdsadf.png (605x642, 63.91K)

Zig Forums fucking wishes

Was the match that he lost streamed? Curious as to what pissed him off so bad.

If this man shot a shooter they'd uphold him as the aryan master race

Attached: 1373391169560.jpg (571x300, 61.72K)

Katz is a Jewish name. But Zig Forums will disown him as if there aren't a ton of self-hating jews/brown people who post on that shithole.

Yeah that image about sums it up. We could sit through 20 more autistic white kid mass shootings but if a brown guy does it even once they'll be fucking celebrating for months.

Honestly what's the point in engaging with this shit, "altright" is essentially just "slightly more racist boomer" now. They tried watered down fascism because fascism was unacceptable to even edgelord americans, which turned out to be just anti-war conservative, which ended up being just fucking republicans when the usual war monger fucks entered the administration and they couldn't realistically turn their backs on the ugly fat face of the whole "movement". The entire politically relevant population of the US is distancing itself from these idiots now. Zig Forums will be a dead board by 2024.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x400, 158.36K)

Imagine being such a loserass bitch that you decide to shoot up an event because you lost at fucking MADDEN.

the current state of GAMERS

My three point plan:

+ Ban guns
+ Ban football
+ Ban ALL fucking video games

Attached: stalin.jpg (727x1007, 271.3K)

send all gamers to gulags uncle stalin

Sitting here relaxing as the heads of various people I've known who play video games float over my head, as I dream about denouncing them to secret police

Don't send gamers to GULAG, make a GULAG video game and force them to play it if they want to access the rest of their Steam library.

Will be entertaining if the NRA (or Trump - again) blames this on the video games.

D I G I T A L
G U L A G S

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 37.76K)

Inb4 Jack Thompson crawls out of the woodwork for one last lawsuit.

t.genocidal reactionary

i just realized that the only shootings that are "false flags" according to pol are the ones done by white people.

i'm sure there is some deep psychology that can explain this "WE ARE A PERFECT RACE, THIS MUST BE FAKE" spook bullshit.

Attached: world according to pol.jpg (750x779 1.02 MB, 40.48K)

Step 8 is celebrating the shooters after a sufficient period of time has passed–saying they were le bazed n reddbilled xD

It's just them trying to do mental gymnastics around the fact that it's not people of different races that want them harm, but of different classes.
Like, the only reason a white capitalist would harm their fellow whites is because of Jewish magic.
For them, if there weren't any jews or browns, capitalism would be the perfect system, because "there is no reason for a white man to betray their fellow whites"

The positive thing is that I only hear this from Americans and maybe younger Europeans that grew up by sitting on Zig Forums all day.
So the cancer hasn't spread that far.

Everything but Fedbook and Pooinloogle will be dead by then tho

oh boy this asswipe

based and redpilled my fellow gamer

R I S E. U P

Most of the whites are far right wing nutjobs.

I wonder who is behind this post

stop oppressing me by liking things I dislike, shitlord :^)

Just a guy laughing at Zig Forumsyps. I am a simple man.

…brother….you don't like Games??

do not tempt a Gamer. That is like going into the Final Boss at Lvl 1. you are not prepared for this fight…

Attached: hogan3.jpg (637x367, 51.78K)

A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of gaming. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies.

Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as gamers by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of gaming, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

Two things result from this fact:

I. Gaming is already acknowledged by all European powers to be itself a power.

II. It is high time that Gamers should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Gaming with a manifesto of the party itself.

To this end, Gamers of various nationalities have assembled in London and sketched the following manifesto, to be published in the English, French, German, Italian, Flemish and Danish languages.

pic expropriated from /v/

Attached: gamer jews rise up.jpg (620x701, 78.17K)