#DeleteArt13 #DeleteArt11 EU Copyright Directive voted on again on the 12th

saveyourinternet.eu/

If you live in the EU, this is your time to stop internet censorship in Europe and perhaps the world. This is where all those "EU meme ban" memes originate. It may be the easiest way to communicate the potential effects of this directive, but the impact will spread far worse.

This could effect me, too! Remember, the reason your phone charges with a USB and why every website you ever used updated their privacy policy is because of EU laws, so this can and will effect everyone.

European leftists, write your MEPs.

Attached: flag_yellow_high.jpg (2363x1576, 206.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qy80wOSZvms
youtube.com/watch?v=89ZkydX0FPw
youtube.com/watch?v=gYU77Qqvy-U
youtube.com/watch?v=KVV4qsZ_jGE
eff.org/deeplinks/2018/09/why-whole-world-should-be-arms-about-eus-looming-internet-catastrophe
theguardian.com/technology/2018/sep/09/battle-over-eu-copyright-law-heads-for-showdown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dammit, guys!

Sad. The law would be a massive blow to freedom of speech yet the only reason people oppose it is because their unfunny forced "memes" would hypothetically be taken down even though it is just hype. Are memes (nobody even knows what it means anymore) the only user generated thing on the internet that people care about anymore? The "meme ban" thing was probably created by some non-profit as a fellowkids tactic imho. If there was an actual meme ban I would support it 100% and anyone with a sense of humour would as well.

delusional

how about you faggots start enacting real change; starting by assassinating Merkel

I think we're a few dozen steps before that. I mean, European countries are still under something resembling a democracy, it's not as hopeless as you make it seem. It did fail last time, after all.

Why? To be dubed as just another crazy lone wolf by the media while millions eat their dinner in front of the tv
That achieves nothing

Just write a manifesto explaining that you did it to avenge the Greeks of their suffering and threaten to assassinate more neolib porkies the longer austerity goes on in Greece.

m

Well at least it make the leftists look like they tired

youtube.com/watch?v=qy80wOSZvms

youtube.com/watch?v=89ZkydX0FPw

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Okay guis, PewDiepie here, today we will haf a nice game kalld ‘Shower with your le dad simulatora’ XddDDDD
GUIS WUSEM XDDD BACON NARWHALE XDDDD LE RANDIM XDDDDDDD
O SAY CAN YOU BRAAAAAP BY THE DAWNS EARLY BRAAAAAP

Excuse me, but what point are you trying to make?

pewdiepie made a video about this I assume he is for article 13 out of the same contrarianism that led Zig Forums to support the plan to kill net neutrality, in short you are seeing the leftist version of "owning da libs epic style"

I never understood this kind of thinking. "Let's make this unfair world even shittier by going against our interests, that'll show (group I'm irrationally opposed to)!"

what about if you live in the UK
I’m anti-brexit though, don’t worry.

For all I know, this could effect you if you live in Botswana.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYU77Qqvy-U

Some what related. Is there a thread about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KVV4qsZ_jGE

Do you think being pro-Brexit is unacceptable here? It's actually the majority opinion.

eff.org/deeplinks/2018/09/why-whole-world-should-be-arms-about-eus-looming-internet-catastrophe

I'm pretty sure I heard it was voted against by parliament in my country. But, well, if EU said it must be, then it will be, no matter what.

It would be useless. Evil people like Merkel and Macron are actually just puppets, one would have to kill those who pull the strings, but the group of people who pull the strings will always have new heads for every head you cut. The only solution would be to destroy the monster all members at same time, but they are worldwide so it's impossible. In the end someone who tries anything against them will just be shot by police and be called a terrorist in the news.

Then your eyes have to be opened. It's not a matter of point of view, EU is pure evil, disguised dictatorship. You are anti-brexit because you believe in lies.

Last time, it was voted against by EU's parliament. Hopefully, that happens again.

I'm not going to mince words. If you use the internet for anything besides speed testing, it's pretty much your duty to tell people about this, and if you live in the EU, you need to tell your MEP to vote against the Copyright Directive in all forms.

theguardian.com/technology/2018/sep/09/battle-over-eu-copyright-law-heads-for-showdown

i support anything that shuts the children on the internet up.
life's no fun when people just let you do what you want. you need the thrill of friction, of conflict. if the internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it, the detour adds all the more fun.

good, this would help stifle "we paid a freelancer to say a thing you dislike" clickbait bullshit.

stop taking life so seriously

If you like licking boots so much just shut up, you have nothing mroe to do than do nothing for this to pass.

illiterate child

T. Carl Schmitt wannabe

Ignorant git

stop linking to that garbage gafa propaganda website
we should oppose that law because its a net loss for the users, not cause google have a trendy website about saving the internet