An American Carol

I know this isn't /tv/ but holy shit can we talk about this movie for a minute? It's literally just one big self own. The movie was made to try and BTFO lefties but jesus christ does it backfire. Among other things it features:

This shit blew my fucking mind. It's like every bad stereotype about the American Right rolled up in one movie. If anyone's interested it's currently on YouTube for free here:
youtu.be/PfC9mwZGQK0

I made this thread mainly because I feel like we could meme the fuck out of this movie but it's never mentioned. Idk I'm kind of drunk and just thought I would share with the comrades

Attached: An-American-Carol-movie-poster.jpg (800x1200, 265.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2BKVsjtnWs
youtube.com/watch?v=IahnJilf5I8
youtube.com/watch?v=QgEli5zAi0U
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ydoh_5EjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no way in hell I'm clicking on that but I believe everything you said.

It's legit

I clicked it. Watched the whole thing.
I decided to give up on marxism and politics in general. I'll probably give up on life to too.

I really feel like it could be the Lefty "The Room". We ought to start screening it at meetups and dressing as the characters and shit

That's a brilliant idea. Marxist midnight movies.

The Room is not that bad compared to this

For those who don't want to watch the whole thing at least watch the trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=J2BKVsjtnWs

Also the clip of how the English handled the Nazis in ww2 kek:
youtube.com/watch?v=IahnJilf5I8

We could always do a stream

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (673x789, 68.29K)

You know how "fascism" has become an empty buzzword run into the ground by shitlibs? I actually think it's accurate to call this phenomenom of reactionaries fully believing what is satire to us "fascism". You have to be really far up your own reactionary ass to believe this.

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (600x384, 14.49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QgEli5zAi0U

Attached: draper.jpg (345x336, 214.33K)

Surprise! The Republicans were basically fascists way before Trump.

Or, at least, they've been actively cultivating a fascist base for decades and never figured the inmates would end up running the asylum.

It's this one. Republicans realized a long time ago that inviting more overtly/traditonally fascist elements in would help them tremendously but the actual elite of the Party are neoliberals much more than "real" fascists (this is of course if you don't count neoliberalism as an evolution of fascism itself)

When Zig Forums calls some Republicans "RINOs" or cuckservatives they aren't entirely wrong because from their perspective being a "true" Republican means everyone from the Tea Party and to the Right. The party did this to themselves

So everything bad ameretards say USSR did , they have done it as well…

Attached: 1532396348170.png (568x446, 376.8K)

I mean if we accept them as a fact like the average american

Attached: Junko_Enoshima_(DR2)_Halfbody_Sprite_(10).png (612x560, 343.46K)

you think someone could set up like a cytube or something for it?

youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ydoh_5EjU

You think that's bad? They showed that Modern Educayshun meme video on Russian TV as a "pseudo-documentary" on what Western education is like

You know I spend so much time being disappointed and angry with how shit the Democrats are that I sometimes forget how genuinely retarded and ass backwards the majority of Republicans have become.

Obviously both parties have always been vehicles for multiple parts of the ruling class mafia to fight each other over who gets what piece of the pie so I shouldn't be too upset but it's honestly depressing to think that this is what is considered "democracy" by the majority of Americans and that these are the people we trust to lead one of the biggest, wealthiest countries on the Earth

Sauce?

Saw it on the TV a couple months ago, don't remember when exactly it was so I can't find any source

so… this is the power of american education…

Attached: bowflex.jpg (600x596, 32.99K)

Also blaming liberal Europe and colleges for Hitler because being opposed to intervention is bad.

That's some peak muttery

F
R
E
E
D
O
M

V
S

T
O