Alex Jones vs...

Alex Jones vs. Marcio Rubio over corporate media / internet censorship

In lighter news, Alex Jones pulls an entertaining publicity stunt and heckles Marco Rubio. It won't have any effect on Rubio's senate term since his next election is in 2022 and people will forget this by then.

Attached: Alex_Jones_moments_after_his_little_verbal_altercation_with_@marcorubio.mp4 (640x360 7.17 MB, 7.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thehill/status/1037404773702684677
thehill.com/homenews/senate/405200-rubio-scolds-media-for-paying-attention-to-alex-jones
rt.com/usa/437822-twitter-permanently-bans-alex-jones
irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2018/08/03/news/irsp-complain-after-facebook-pages-removed-1398165/
theverge.com/2018/9/7/17833748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Dont touch me again, man Sen. Marco Rubio faces off against InfoWars conspiracy monger Ale.mp4 (640x360, 11.96M)

Alex is pretty based.

Rubio slams media for reporting on Alex Jones: "We’re making crazy people superstars"

twitter.com/thehill/status/1037404773702684677
thehill.com/homenews/senate/405200-rubio-scolds-media-for-paying-attention-to-alex-jones

Alex is based as fuck, but his show is unbearably filled with ads for his snake oil

Attached: IMG_20180831_224937_087.jpg (716x716, 99.26K)

alex jones is an walking embarrassment.

Attached: alex johnes hypocrite.jpg (960x855, 80.78K)

Annoying asshole. Censorship is not when companies ban idiots for rule violations and being bad business associates.

you illiterate dunbass, I am explaining why alex jones was banned from youtube and facebook, not defending youtube, idiot.

I think you owe him an apology.

Doesn't even matter. He got his plug in.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 11.83K)

Twitter permanently bans Alex Jones and Infowars for 'abusive behavior'

rt.com/usa/437822-twitter-permanently-bans-alex-jones

Twitter has announced that it is permanently banning Alex Jones and Infowars from Twitter and Periscope for "abusive behavior".

"Today, we permanently suspended @realalexjones and @infowars from Twitter and Periscope," Twitter said.

"We took this action based on new reports of Tweets and videos posted yesterday that violate our abusive behavior policy, in addition to the accounts’ previous violations," according to a statement from Twitter.

Attached: 5b919424dda4c89b2e8b4575.jpg (900x506, 108.54K)

Time for the chorus of asshurt autistic screeching.

Attached: 60795611.gif (280x210, 24.19K)

I like all these /pols/ saying "Oh that'll just make him stronger!" or "His website traffic has gone up!" (despite the fact that network effects from social media are far more important to a 2018 media company). They really really really want you to know that banning him is actually good for Alex Jones… so you should reinstate him oh god please

This only happened because Jones apparently verbally assaulted the CEO of Twitter in person. He was the last holdout too lol.

Rubio really is a spineless piece of shit. Problem is that Alex Jones is a fucking idiot - kind of a posterchild for getting away with spewing outright bullshit at this point. It all seems so fake - Alex Jones is a convenient face, and "social media is censoring conservatives!!" a convenient diversion from an overall trend towards censorship which elicits the laments of various believers of unambiguous bullshit. They tend to moan louder than the left does, so it naturally becomes about nutty fucktards.

Anyone have more examples? First one that comes to mind for me (apparently reversed recently) is this:
irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2018/08/03/news/irsp-complain-after-facebook-pages-removed-1398165/

Well he's an internet troll turned into a flesh troll. The thing will trolls is that they exploit weak moderation not by breaking the rules but walking right up to the line and constantly pushing and pushing. Eventually they get banned and a big shitstorm breaks out between the people glad to have gotten rid of him and the "but what about free speech? No mods no masters" types. Seen it happen over and over again on forums.
Yeah I don't really know what to do or what the "solution" is. I'm kinda tired of trying to come up with solutions. But my general feeling is that if the left is depending on fucking Facebook and Twitter to advance the communist revolution then we're already fucked. We've already lost before even getting started.

Attached: alex_jones.png (1383x848, 2.26M)

Also, there are families of those dead kids in Connecticut who are living in hiding because of Alex Jones, and he was getting away with that for years. Then he harasses Jack Dorsey IRL once and that's the final straw?

I mean, fuck Jones. I'm glad he got banned. He deserves much worse. But what a shitty company.

The American left doesn't have much hope to begin with. However it does help the global left if reactionary propagandists from America are refused platforms since that means that they will have less bullshit to contend with in the global media sphere.

Kek, sauce?

Apple just permanently banned Infowars from the App Store

theverge.com/2018/9/7/17833748

Only a day after Alex Jones was permanently banned from Twitter, the Infowars app — the final straw for Jones’ platform — has been permanently kicked off the App Store, also permanently.

Apple confirmed the removal with Buzzfeed by citing the App Store guidelines, which forbids “content that is offensive, insensitive, upsetting, intended to disgust, or in exceptionally poor taste.” Searching for the app within the App Store right now only brings up other apps unrelated to Infowars.

The snowball of Alex Jones’ social media accounts being banned or removed for the world’s biggest social networks has been building for a while now. Within the past month, Alex Jones’ personal accounts or Infowars branded accounts have been banned from YouTube, Pintrest, and Facebook, to name a few.

We’ve reached out to Apple for comment.

Update: Apple has confirmed to The Verge that the app has been removed.

Attached: 4EDF850400000578-6030511-image-a-2_1533547702625.jpg (634x436, 80.83K)

we got a badass over here

good news
this utter quack-salver has been getting particularly mad recently

No, it wasn't. It was because he confronted CNN correspondent Oliver Darcy.

So much for the anti-censorship left.

Imagine being on the same side as YouTube and thinking you're some sort of threat to the system lol

Youtube and Google blacklist actual leftists (MLs) constantly. Alex Jones was openly spreading outright lies in order to stoke reactionary fervor for years and yet he was not banned by Google and YT. Really makes you think.

Attached: 1530060740373.png (540x602, 317.76K)

Sure buddy, source?

Telesur?

Telesur is banned?

Not him but Telesur got banned from FB twice

Good. Fuck those families. Nothing but dogs of imperialism.

Men go to jail. Dogs get put down.

I'm more worried about enough companies banning unpopular or unapproved political viewpoints, to be defacto censorship than about alex jone's hypocracy or based twitters right to ban natsees and anyone else who isn't a neolib
your a fool if you think we aren't next, they've already banned anti-israeli accounts

not if they go after us next.