4chan is writing CIA operations

Don't ask me how I know, but the NYT "op-ed" was actually a fake. The Dems basically saw the Q-user stuff and decided to use it for themselves. user who has ever visited board culture can see the fakeness of those words in the article. Everything you see the democrats doing you saw 4chan and Zig Forums doing first

1. Email leaks? Just happened in the Supreme Court hearings

2. Q-user? That's the NYT op-ed piece

3. Memes? The dems are creating "meme laboratories" to combat hate

4. Labeling everything with negative labels and blaming manbabies for everything? That's 4chan blaming Tumblr for all their problems

5. Investigating Trump collusion with Russia? That's Hillary and the e-mails.

It should be noted that the organization within the Democratic deep state is quite hard to break into. They have secret meetings where you are swept for bugs and have audio recording dampeners installed in the rooms. The majority of deep state people are not in Trump's administration but from the legislative branch of Congress. They are a group of very high ranking members who want to see power shift from the USA to a global government overseeing all countries. This is why countries like Germany, Italy, Saudi Arabia all put money into Hillary Clinton's "Clinton Foundation" during the election process. She was going to help them build that world government that would oversea everything (while America paid for most of it mind you.). Trump's election put a stop to that world government plans and so you are seeing a lot of angry people trying to attack him. The majority of what they accuse Trump of is not actually accurate. But it's designed as kind of a LARP to make people angry and control them

Remember guys, they are watching and learning from you, don't be afraid to throw people off with fake stuff every now and again. Trap them into making mistakes only you will notice. BUT NEVER reveal how you know they are lying. It's like in poker, when you learn someone's tells you never reveal you know it. You just keep letting them make mistakes

Attached: This Should Be illegal.mp4 (1280x720, 3.45M)

We don't care about bourgeois democracy. Fuck off.

You better start caring because capitalism ripples through everything

how do u no tho

There's a special circumstance that got me access for a limited amount of time, I no longer have access. Pretty much any detail about how I saw what I saw would just out me

3/10 LARP

Everything you know is a LARP. The phrase "politicians lie" came about for a reason.

Regardless of who did actually write it, it's pathetic how the MSM just took for granted that it was someone in the White House. It could have been anyone, with Occam's Razor pointing to it being an NYT journalist.

I think even the centrists didn't take that fucking bait though. Like they're fuddy duddies but I cna't say that the majority of centrists don't have some level of material interest in keeping neoliberalism going.

It wasn't anyone in the white house. It was a member of the intelligence community. Part of the ones who are part of the Democratic payroll. I couldn't tell you how high up this person is but they are part of the ones working to undermine Trump using Purple Revolution. The same thing they tried to do in Syria that led to the Syrian refugee crisis that, ironically, ended up helping Trump become president

No you fucking retard, it was either a white house official (who admittedly may be deep state) OR a high-level NYT editor. But there's no chance that it's anyone else. Read the article before you talk about it for Christ's sake.

I'd say Occam's razor would dictate its author is who they are claiming to be. Major media outlets like the NYT live or die by their perceived credibility. They couldn't make up a story this big. It would eventually get out and the institution would be ruined.

Maximum tier boomer post.

if you're for real, your brain is a meme lab. thanks anyway though, I needed this.

took a graduate level college class in burgerland on globalization that claimed to be 'critical' and all I ever got was a video of a sad brazilian man saying "politicians lie". Thanks for the critical perspective!

Saying things with "muh" doesn't really accomplish any kind of analysis. It just kinda confirms it's a subject above your education level. If we speaking truths and all

>>>/reddit/

OK, OK, obviously there's only a few people it would have been. But there's nothing in there that couldn't have been written by anyone, it's totally bland and there's no insider knowledge.

I'm not so sure. There wouldn't need to be many people in on it, maybe only one person. And is it even a big story? It's been portrayed as such but the actual content is not earthshattering in the least. We already knew that Trump is constantly at odds with his people.

This seems like the sort of 'anonymously sourced' bullshit that the media pumps out all the time.

I actually don't understand how you came to the conclusion that it could be one or the other and not anyone else. What exactly are you seeing that makes you think it could only be those options?

Schizo detected

Incorrect

the Times Op Ed is saying the same shit as Woodward’s book, which we have no reason to doubt
Woodward is extremely credible

You mean between his slurping book on Obama and his Afghanistan war policies and his claims that former director William Casey totally, honestly spilled the beans about the CIA to him on his deathbed when nobody else was around? He hasn't written a single book since Watergate that holds up to any scrutiny or, in hindsight has revealed anything of note beyond the gossip of easily flattered interns and barroom rumors taken seriously. Remember that Watergate was literally Woodward and Bernstein getting handed everything they needed by J. Edgar Hoover's disgruntled protegee.

Attached: doubt.png (500x269, 76.64K)

Being skeptical is healthy. But should also do it to people you agree with

The only interesting things about US politics to me is that the Spectacle usually used to distract people and the actual Political structure have interchangeable characters (Trump etc)

This turned crap really fast is crap.

Never trust a sager's opinion I always say. They have no concept of board culture