An-Cap thread

An-Cap thread

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (814x1596, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_Adjustment_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_Adjustment_Act_of_1938
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_Act_of_1949
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_subsidy#United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_policy_of_the_United_States#1970s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Butz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

op is a faggot!

Honestly I don't know why people care about ancaps, they only exist online: Posadists have a more real world presence.

I unironically critically support ancaps because the logical conclusion of their ideology is workers seizing the MoP since there would not be anything stopping them (other than muh NAP)

so nothing then?

1800-COME-ON-NOW

Attached: awooing stops.png (580x701, 225.43K)

Class struggle and consciousness are essential in capitalism to maintain a balance. The state leaving the scene would lead to the growth of private military companies and militias, so no, the MoP cannot be seized right off the bat. Labor unions enforce better conditions by failing the company if they are treated unethically. The labor unions also need to be counteracted, but this is where the state intervenes and proposes minimum wage legislature and other myriad regulations which drop efficiency and such.

Work is necessary to continue living because we will always need to produce to maintain essential services and quality-of-life. This is not imposed by capitalism, but the struggle of survival.

>implying you have an actual choice under capitalism beyond choosing work or starvation and one master over the other or to risk everything in trying compete with anti-competitive and dominant market forces by starting your own business and becoming what you wished to get away from on top of becoming self-enslaving petite-bourgeoisie

Attached: 1082179b.jpg (640x639, 62.72K)

workers would sign a waiver agreeing to be slaughtered if they rebel

No class conscious human bean would do that, which is why I support labor unions as legitimate and necessary to prevent total wagecucking.

Attached: mfw183.png (550x578, 259.14K)

Attached: E74099B2-3284-4D4A-9DB6-F6B0FF65A404.jpeg (446x559, 53.59K)

Also, cite me on that please. I'd like to read about them buying and destroying the food. I hate the American government just as much as you do, thanks.

Attached: I'll register you as a retard.png (211x244, 72.16K)

If the MoP were legitimately owned by one person he wouldn't even have to bother hiring anybody else. It's also not possible to run anything beyond a small business on one person, so this is impossible on the scale of capitalism you're complaining about.
Read a book.

What would an an-cap "revolution" (AKA, Porky gets sick of moseying around international laws and decides to rule as despots over a slave economy) look like? A bunch of Bronies walking into the white house and screaming how this is their property now? How are you going to abolish the government and the corporations that fund it? Wouldn't siezing land from the corporations that are essentially running the government like a puppet-show violating the NAP? And what are you going to do about the multi-billion dollar corporations once the government is abolished that, with their vast amounts of wealth, buy off entire states and form their own despotism?

Attached: ec1159a3d5a43499f3684dbe5716e7f21ee4c800589805b043905492b0ebbc20.png (640x599, 165.82K)

the audacity
if you want unions and no state why don't just become an ansyn or something
you have autism

Attached: 1518250216547.png (450x495, 156.3K)

No.
They die on their own, as the current meme is that the corporations are only as large as they are because of the government killing off their competition for favors.

Because the unions themselves are not businessmen, the unions need to act as a revolutionary force against any capitalist aggression that may occur.
We all are, we're sitting on an anonymous imageboard arguing about economics. I thought that was an entry requirement for radical politics?

Attached: mfw181.jpg (230x230, 13.06K)

A pointless thread. The difference is down to worldview, without appeal to praxis, so no consensus can be had.

Not that Ancap or Libertarianism has any sort of praxis/real life application, being a fully detached idealistic concept.

While it is not done to such an extreme degree as it was during the Great Depression, when crops were literally bought and destroyed by the government, agricultural subsidies in the United States today exist in theory not only to guarantee the continuation of productive capacity, but to provide a guaranteed income to farmers whom in exchange for these subsidies have their production limited in order to prevent price-wavering surplus. This however means that there is productive capacity that goes wasted, usable capacity which could be used to provide for the needy but is not. This non-productive waste piles on top of all the countless tons and tons literal waste, of nourishment that is destroyed and made inedible by shops and such by expiration date in order to prohibit those whom most likely can't afford the products to begin with scavenging their waste.
These subsidies have been further tainted by the fact that they aren't supporting small independent farmers anymore, farmers who back when they composed 25% of the population relied on every acre of crops for a living. Nowadays literally 99,9% of the population doesn't work full-time farming and the small fraction works for big business. These massive conglomerates, which engulfed the sector thanks to government policy which was pushed by the agri-lobby in 70's.
Capitalist business doing capitalist things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_Adjustment_Act
This act set up in 1936 was to some part deemed unconstitutional, but not for the actions mentioned above. It was revised and re-enacted in 1938, which in turn was put into law in 1949.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_Adjustment_Act_of_1938
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_Act_of_1949

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_subsidy#United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_policy_of_the_United_States#1970s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Butz

>inb4 ">wikipedia"
Well, it ain't precise, but it's relatively concise.

Kidding, thank you for sauce.

Attached: tumblr_otb5tadFWo1ugt2xio1_1280.jpg (540x579 217.04 KB, 37.22K)

I can get behind this.

Attached: ancap20.png (601x794 34.37 KB, 112.61K)