Another landlord hate thread

How is this any different from serfdom? At what point do I need to deliber a bushel of grain to my landlord's doorstep as a tithe?

Share your experiences with landlords. Remember that landlords are not even capitalists - they are a remnant of the feudal land-owning aristocracy, they don't even accumulate capital.

Attached: 951ba7e5a91364e77c3a6c0483e501579a28f16c8bd10216e86d16a4cc374278.png (540x519, 448.28K)

Attached: 82.png (680x618, 546.76K)

This can not possibly be legal. Every tenancy contract can be suspended or at least debased by the tenant if the living space turns out to be flawed - or, in this case, not existing at all. At least in Yurop. Is it different in burgerland?

Oh you sweet summer child…

Attached: hat 2.png (961x720 760.3 KB, 1.15M)

The first thing you need to learn about any laws which are intended to protect the proletariat from abuse by their overlords are barely upheld. And going to court over it is too expensive.

Post the contract, I honestly don’t believe you.

I am not gonna post that, but I can post the ad of the apartment of which I took screenshots of.

Attached: esjesjjskks.png (1152x882 250.41 KB, 654.64K)

Just censor any personal information, seriously how do you expect anything to change if information like this isn’t shared. We need to start sharing data like this.

it says exactly what he told you earlier

pretty sure that's legit, appartment blocks reserve one flat for a janitor, it doesn't need any real qualifications and you just get a lower rent in return

t. CIA

don't take this post seriously i'm being obtuse on purpose

It wouldn't be even that bad if they rented out an apartment for a full-time trained janitor. But instead they require one desperate tenant to clean the toilets or whatever for exchange of for living there, and nobody can live from that (150 hours a year). So they require a full-time worker to engage in a feudal relationship and nothing else.

we have a guy like that though
he barely does anything, has no idea what he's doing for the most part and usually just calls the landlord if something needs to be done so they call a professional
unless it's just switching a light bulb or something
and he never does anything inside flats either
however he doesn't do any cleaning either so that's different

mao killed 95% of the landlords?

wow, he's a fucking hero

Attached: renting.jpg (508x296, 19.65K)

You know what they say, genosse, arbeit macht frei.

what a fucking CUCK WHY DIDNT HE KILL 100%

Mao was a bit of an NEP man tbh
was not nearly as bad as Deng though

HE WOULD HAVE SUCCEEDED IF IT WEREN'T FOR THOSE MEDDLING REFORMISTS

redpill me Zig Forums, did Mao actually kill all the landlords or was it another "GOMMUNISM KILLED 1917 TRILLION"

yes he killed landlords and there's nothing wrong with that

not too bad if you're getting in any way compensated, it's exploitation sure, like everything under capitalism. Just street fight it and mop a corner every week for 5 min and then piss and shit yourself the rest of the time, worst comes to worst someone's got a broken pipe and you just say it's beyond standard issue and force the landlord to get a plumber

Oh, I wasn't implying that was a bad thing. We need to do it again but in the west.

Numbers were probably inflated like always but still nothing wrong with killing landlords

It's been a while since I've read Marx, can someone refresh me on how landlords fit into it?

Rent is just considered another form of surplus value extraction, along with profit, correct? So a landlord is no fundamentally different than any other type of capitalist? But the workers don't actually provide labor to the landlords, so I'm confused on how that ties into the LTV.

Yeah but it works as great clickbait because uneducated drooling retards eat it up anyways and when called out just screch in denial.

The capitalist extracts surplus value from the worker to pay for rent and interest on loans. The remainder is profit.
Workers don't directly provide labor to landlords, but part of the surplus value extracted from them goes to them.

I wouldn't find it so bad if it was just a janitor apartment for a full-time worker. The problem is nobody can live from that compensation (it's a "Mini-Job" which almost always is minimum wage) so what they are consciously doing is to obligate a full-time worker to spend some of his precious free time on what is practically feudal corvée. It won't kill me but the whole concept is really fucking bad.

Landlords indirectly appropriate surplus value, as the capitalist needs to pay the tenant enough wage so he can afford his rent, otherwise he won't come back to work. But no, landlords are not capitalists, they do not accumulate capital although real estate corporations do, they are capitalists and landords at the same time. "Rent" is originally not surplus value extraction as rent was paid in-kind in feudalism, or, in the form of military service ("I give you usufruct rights for this plot of land which you can use to feed your family in exchange to follow me into war when I demand it"). Of course, in capitalism everything is valorized.