IS DA SOOOUND O' DA BEAST

What does Zig Forums think happened on 9-1-1? Coverup? Collusion? Bourgeois Zionists? Fuck up that was 'capitalized' on? Jet fuel? Thermite?

I'm curious

Attached: 911.jpg (746x420, 33.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.newyorker.com/watch/the-new-yorker-presents-the-agent-gibney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US
soundcloud.com/media-roots/the-watchdogs-didnt-bark-interview-w-john-duffy-ray-nowosielski
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=H0v7_O53J0k
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-911-conspiracy-theories/
archive.fo/VORq2
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2011/03/02/black-911-a-walk-on-the-dark-side-2/
archive.fo/kOgUr
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/11/18/evidence-for-informed-trading-on-the-attacks-of-september-11/
archive.fo/ZSAYl
historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&before_9/11=insiderTrading
archive.fo/cdz3l
truthout.org/articles/911-terrorists-made-millions-on-the-stock-market/
archive.fo/OZ70D
nationalreview.com/2004/07/was-there-another-911-attack-wall-street-alexander-rose/
web.archive.org/save/https://www.nationalreview.com/2004/07/was-there-another-911-attack-wall-street-alexander-rose/
nu.nl/economie/121163/nina-brink-verkocht-aandelen-op-11-september-net-voor-ramp.html
archive.fo/loU5O
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=https://www.nu.nl/economie/121163/nina-brink-verkocht-aandelen-op-11-september-net-voor-ramp.html&prev=search
archive.fo/tTHEB
huffingtonpost.com/karl-muth/an-economist-asks-who-mad_b_971113.html
archive.fo/7Py9j
rense.com/general46/911.html
archive.fo/Vr6OC
zerohedge.com/article/sec-government-destroyed-documents-regarding-pre-911-put-options
archive.fo/Dh5ql
cbsnews.com/news/profiting-from-disaster/
archive.fo/P9FXb
sfgate.com/news/article/Suspicious-profits-sit-uncollected-Airline-2874054.php
archive.fo/CGCE
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Insider_Trading
archive.fo/Bn8J8
atlasmonitor.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/911-the-evidence-for-insider-trading/
archive.fo/JCzGr
911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html
archive.fo/UkjZX
youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I
cbsnews.com/news/report-cia-lost-office-in-wtc/
archive.fo/IygdG
globalresearch.ca/the-mysterious-collapse-of-wtc-seven/15201
archive.fo/inRDP
gaia.com/lp/content/911-false-flag/
archive.fo/IvDx2
express.co.uk/news/world/736223/9-11-tower-Building-7-collapse-fire-conspiracy
archive.fo/lF3BJ
nytimes.com/2001/11/29/nyregion/nation-challenged-site-engineers-have-culprit-strange-collapse-7-world-trade.html
archive.fo/gQGak
archive.fo/04EJ7
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html
archive.fo/kkXVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theories#Insider_trading
youtube.com/watch?v=2z5BnihtWfs
youtube.com/watch?v=0EoOEw-hq-o
youtube.com/watch?v=fk_TcWx7uoM
amazon.com/Mafia-CIA-George-Bush/dp/1561712035
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Brewton
archive.is/VqdtV
thoughtcrimeradio.net/2016/10/alternative-views-pete-brewton-mafia-cia-george-hw-bush/
archive.is/NORkI
davidcogswell.com/Essays/Northwoods911.html
archive.fo/BbB5n
umsl.edu/~thomaskp/dpage.htm
archive.fo/lGaIB
nytimes.com/1988/07/11/us/63-fbi-memo-ties-bush-to-intelligence-agency.html
archive.fo/iOKF1
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/27/russian-born-oilman-real-international-man-mystery-vivid-presence-jfk-files/807303001/
archive.fo/JPhHq
cbsnews.com/news/bin-laden-family-evacuated/
archive.li/MbN0i
nytimes.com/2005/03/27/washington/world/the-reach-of-war-arranged-departures-new-details-on-fbi.html
archive.li/OAaak
democracynow.org/2003/9/16/cheney_claims_no_knowledge_that_white
archive.li/iKU5c
broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=939150&boardname=Off-Topic Message Board&boardid=2
archive.li/DfmQk
consortiumnews.com/2012/04/04/bin-ladens-personal-debt-to-bush/
archive.li/tfXBn
youtube.com/watch?v=WMbEhP2irDM
youtube.com/watch?v=JKE2XL24FG4
youtube.com/watch?v=LG8XNFPBPUs
youtube.com/watch?v=YO6oMN8idUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I9cr2XN60so
youtube.com/watch?v=swHLTiEZniw
archivo.eluniversal.com.mx/nacion-mexico/2014/impreso/la-guerra-secreta-de-la-dea-en-mexico-212050.html
archive.is/5r8O5
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://archivo.eluniversal.com.mx/nacion-mexico/2014/impreso/la-guerra-secreta-de-la-dea-en-mexico-212050.html&edit-text=
archive.is/WOnly
thenation.com/article/can-you-say-blowback-spanish-failed-war-drugs-mexico-and-united-states/
archive.is/VlVn7
archersofokcular.blogspot.com/2012/08/gov-biggest-drug-cartel-on-planet.html
archive.is/cleDz
businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1
archive.is/F7ogA
inquisitr.com/4035014/el-chapo-guzman-and-the-alleged-cia-dea-betrayal-the-sinaloa-cartel-dealings/
archive.is/Ouvbf
world.time.com/2014/01/14/dea-boosted-mexican-drug-cartel/
archive.is/9rvFv
panampost.com/guillermo-jimenez/2014/01/21/dark-alliance-reborn-dea-sinaloa-connection/
archive.is/J0737
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/the-sinaloa-mexican-drug-cartel-is-a-cia-subsidary/
archive.is/oPpiN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good shit.
Wouldnt even be surprised if it was a false flag.
Perpertrators were saudis trained in the US.

It was Al-Qaeda. What else?

Attached: bush.jpg (2400x3000, 581.24K)

All those things you mentioned are either very true or somewhat true, so yeah.

What more is there to be said. 9/11 was the perfect excuse for expanding the Military Industrial Complex. I don't think it was faked, but I do remember watching some New Yorker video about how they knew a lot of facts about what the terrorists were doing. I'll post it here, but I could have been avoided. I don't think it was Da Joos or that George Bush planned the whole thing, but it's an interesting watch.
Here it is :

video.newyorker.com/watch/the-new-yorker-presents-the-agent-gibney

Bush personally flew into the towers. He survived with no survivors.
He has a history of drugged out acts that he got from his dad. Like that one time where he got some hookers to train a bunch of Mujahadeen and Taliban fighters to cook up some opium for him to use. He couldn't get his dad to fork over the cocaine from that sour drug deal with Noriega.
It was no question why he thought his drug buddies were responsible.

Attached: jews.png (500x390, 106.05K)

the redacted pages of the Congressional inquiry into 9/11 apparently say that elements of the Saudi intelligence apparatus gave logistical and financial support to the hijackers
It’s basically an open secret at this point.

So much this

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x168, 4.7K)

It's hard to say, I think that its possible that Al-Qaeda was used by the CIA/Mossad to bring down the towers but this is really just speculation. That's probably where the bodies are buried if there was a conspiracy; not sure if I believe all the talk about pre-set bombs in the buildings and thermite set in advance by some nefarious entity. We probably won't know for sure until The Kingdom collapses and declassified KSA files start pouring out. The classified pages of the 9/11 commission suggested that the plot was launched with possible complicity of high-ranking people in Saudi Arabia but doesn't prove that the KSA directed it.

Assuming there was no conspiracy what remains to be explained by historians is how Al-Qaeda went from attacking the US in 2001 to acting as their puppets (again) in Libya and Syria.

Usually, these type of discussions lead to talk about "conspiracies" in the abstract and whether they are true or not. I think its necessary to split absurd conspiracies from plausible ones and objectively evaluate the evidence for the latter. Even people who claim to be materialists are not always the best at evaluating evidence. I'll be honest, that researching the JFK assassination has sort of turned me off from believing in your typical run-of-the-mill burgerland conspiracies.

While the notion that factions in the US government and its ruling class wanted JFK killed is plausible, I think when you look at the evidence for the assassination the theories put forward so far by skeptics (including leftist Peter Dale Scott) do not pass the test–at least it isn't enough to dismantle the central contention that Oswald did it.

Some conspiracies I find plausible based on evidence available:

But even so, popular conspiracies are often based on suspicion of the evidence available rather than evidence for them. I think both the liberal perspective that everything is an accident aka the ruling class doesn't mean to cause bad things to happen and the conspiracist point of view that everything is the result of a conspiracy should be avoided. Speaking to the latter point, the imperialists are powerful but they don't have full-control, in fact, they are often in a state of crisis. Part of their power comes from being able to capitalize on crises.

Giving them too much credit means not knowing their weak points and often discouraging people by making them think that the machine is too powerful to challenge.

As a side-note, we have to go deeper than notions of conspiracy allow us to venture to critiquing core structures and beliefs; that's part of what makes Marxism superior over the guy screeching into a microphone with a tinfoil hat. Sure, he can tell you about aristocratic bloodlines and big gov/corp machinations but what does he have to say to a minimum-wage worker who is being exploited by a small-business owner?

Attached: Jasonsenpai.jpg (1440x1569, 218.32K)

Attached: DmndGIVU8AA1DMA.jpg large.jpg (800x533, 62.14K)

I know it has a pretty stron antisemitic sentiment but nonethless, check pic related. Pretty fucking suspiscious

Attached: 1469595083758-1.jpg (831x1080, 144.54K)

I looked this up - what was the name, actually, 'cuz I didn't find this…

That said, I'm gonna add:

Fuck up that was "capitalized on." Probably.
But the fact that the reports were there beforehand and the administration refused to act on them (even though the WTC had already been attacked by the same group in the '90s) is really suspicious. And the capitalization is incriminating regardless of what role they had in the attacks themselves - in the wake of the actions of an international terrorist organization, the US invaded two countries. One of them had no involvement in Al Qaeda whatsoever and was actually an enemy of the group, and the other (Afghanistan) likely had less state involvement (or hardly any more state involvement) than Saudi Arabia.

Don't forget the sheltering of the wealthy Bin Laden family members inside the US.

Omg ar we stil doin this 9/11 truther bulshit! Omg conspiracy theorist! crazy!

I am the dictator of reality and only I can say what is truth or not. Got it? OK good.

The CIA and Saudi's colluded to jointly back the same Islamic terrorists they used as assets during the Cold War to crash buildings and then let them attack the US.
All the talk about steel beams and bombs in the basement is disinfo, and the groups promoting them are controlled opposition meant to discredit sane people who question the official 9/11 narrative.

9/11 wasn't a run-of-the-mill terrorist attack. It was one of the, if not the most, highly orchestrated attacks ever. This wasn't just some CIA/NATO left-overs in a cave looking for "revenge" for slights against their people. If you want to know who would go through the effort and risk, just ask yourself: who benefited?

Actually the bombs in the basement is a seperate attack in February 26, 1993 and the Steel becomes structurally unsound when heated by burning jet fuel It bends like a fucking noodle. Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams is a true statement.

Holy shit I didn't even know this one and I thought I had researched this shit front to back over the years

Also here's the actual document
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US

Have no idea how the fuck I could forget this one probably one of the most incriminating parts of the whole thing

This 110 percent

Reminder that even Michael Moore, the most liberal faggot ever who shills for Trump/Russia, doubts the official story of 9/11. The entire first half of Farenheit 9/11 is essentially a higher budget youtube conspiracy doc with better sources

al qaeda wasn't evena real organisation at the time, and it started as a name conjured up by the CIA to prosecute someone as a terrorist.

I am so fucking sick of living in America

Attached: it never ends.png (1070x601, 507.22K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US

Ty!

Here's the actual mastermind behind 9/11.

Attached: highres_451335405[1].jpeg (681x585, 225.55K)

Mastermind or masterminds?

You know who.

Attached: 1434988766137.png (300x100, 42.48K)

Thatcher did 9/11?

Thatcher was the 20th hijacker

It was revenge for American imperialism. Labor aristocrats and porkies got what was coming

There's a former mid-level CIA agent that came forward to note that there were some glaring inconsistencies in how the agency dealt with the terrorist suspects of the 9/11 plot. Whether the CIA purposely turned a blind eye or not is still inconclusive, but it's impossible not to rule out the possibility given how much we know. Robbie Martin gives a great break down in this interview with the authors covering the subject.
I highly recommend listening to it, if you're curious about a possible cover-up grounded in documented facts, rather than rumor and conjecture.

soundcloud.com/media-roots/the-watchdogs-didnt-bark-interview-w-john-duffy-ray-nowosielski

I think the jet fuel/thermite thing is baloney, but there was enough suspicious activity by intelligence agencies that it warranted way more investigation than what was given.

don't defame the islamic communist flag like that man

9/11 is in the same class as Pearl Harbor and the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. A means of justifying going to war for the public while escalating a conflict the US was already involved in. The Gulf of Tonkin Incident is known to be a complete fabrication, as McNamara admitted years later. The Japanese surprise attack was known beforehand and allowed to happen (though the specifics were still unknown) because Roosevelt had been scheming for a way to get into war with Germany even though Japan and Germany were not formal allies. I do not find it unreasonable that 9/11 was allowed to happen in order to escalate our involvement overseas in the Middle East.

I remember that they had knowledge that Japan was planning something in the Pacific within the week of Pearl Harbor, but I'm not sure if they knew where exactly and win. Granted, any government that was going to do something like that would want plausible deniability, it's still hard to pin that down. The Gulf of Tonkin Incident has always seemed a much more clear cut example.

*exactly where and when

I don't have any real reason to doubt the official story. That said, it was definitely milked for all its worth to pump up the MIC after the Soviets fell and no enemies remained. In somewhat related news, I'm gonna print a bunch of pic related out and put them up wherever I can tomorrow.

Attached: allende.png (874x264, 90.25K)

If you read War is a Racket, the USA under FDR (who was actually extremely Capitalist) was shrilling war rhetoric at Japan and provoked Japan into doing it. The US knew cutting off the oil supply to Japan via sanctions would start a war. They knew that the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor.

All US aircraft carriers were out at sea for a training exercise along with newer battleships. The 8 battleships at Pearl Harbor were obsolete and were willingly sacrificed. They knew the American public would not accept US involvement in another foreign war. We had to be attacked, and we needed a better bloody shirt than the Lusitania. FDR willingly sacrificed three thousand American sailors to force US involvement in WWII.

They let Japan attack Pearl Harbor so that they could go to war with Japan and the military-industrial complex would make mega-bux.

Can someone please explain to me how the fuck lolbertarians who fear the CIA got shrilled into support a literal CIA overthrow?

Print this out too.

Attached: jbweyc.png (300x138, 25.17K)

Remember when Bush gave a piece of candy to Michelle Obama at John McCain's funeral? Too cute!!!!! #TheResistance

Attached: gotta blast.webm (360x360, 409.94K)

Attached: dae9b73d7c2d78bf28283ad252c3073dc3842334.jpg (540x560, 78.27K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 8.23.46 PM.png (1132x596, 145.78K)

Attached: mn7ebak.webm (640x360, 10.34M)

America suffered the wrath of History. God does not punish individually for these types of sins. The sins of a civilization are borne by all classes of any given imperialist power. Remember the 10th plague. It is both "unfortunate" but necessary. Also remember that like the 10th plague, Americans were slaughtering foreigners without trial or explanation for decades before 9/11.
America's current terminal decline is also easily understood as another manifestation of this rule.

Attached: egypt 10th plague.JPG (633x411, 56.09K)

Mossad did it. Fox News and 2 Jews (Unz and Sabroski) can prove it too. I don't think Leftypol will find that every interesting, but I think they would be interested in insider trading.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=H0v7_O53J0k
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-911-conspiracy-theories/
archive.fo/VORq2

Attached: Nina Brink 911 Short Seller.jpg (500x201, 34.72K)

9/11 short selling.
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2011/03/02/black-911-a-walk-on-the-dark-side-2/
archive.fo/kOgUr
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/11/18/evidence-for-informed-trading-on-the-attacks-of-september-11/
archive.fo/ZSAYl
historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&before_9/11=insiderTrading
archive.fo/cdz3l
truthout.org/articles/911-terrorists-made-millions-on-the-stock-market/
archive.fo/OZ70D
nationalreview.com/2004/07/was-there-another-911-attack-wall-street-alexander-rose/
web.archive.org/save/https://www.nationalreview.com/2004/07/was-there-another-911-attack-wall-street-alexander-rose/
nu.nl/economie/121163/nina-brink-verkocht-aandelen-op-11-september-net-voor-ramp.html
archive.fo/loU5O
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=https://www.nu.nl/economie/121163/nina-brink-verkocht-aandelen-op-11-september-net-voor-ramp.html&prev=search
archive.fo/tTHEB

huffingtonpost.com/karl-muth/an-economist-asks-who-mad_b_971113.html
archive.fo/7Py9j
rense.com/general46/911.html
archive.fo/Vr6OC
zerohedge.com/article/sec-government-destroyed-documents-regarding-pre-911-put-options
archive.fo/Dh5ql
cbsnews.com/news/profiting-from-disaster/
archive.fo/P9FXb
sfgate.com/news/article/Suspicious-profits-sit-uncollected-Airline-2874054.php
archive.fo/CGCE
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Insider_Trading
archive.fo/Bn8J8
atlasmonitor.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/911-the-evidence-for-insider-trading/
archive.fo/JCzGr
911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html
archive.fo/UkjZX

Attached: 911 Insider Trading.jpg (449x471, 42.88K)

To be honest it’s basically a little bit of everything in OP’s post, plus a few other factors I’m not legally able to discuss.

Why not?

Attached: 55f31d179dd7cc23008b9ca4-1536-768.jpg (1536x768, 213.92K)

lets go over what we know

Attached: vapourwavecia.png (965x543, 520.39K)

So you're saying it's the CIA clearing out loose ends?

Tower 7 had CIA, IRS, and SEC records. It was awfully convenient for some people that they all disappeared.

World Trade Center Building 7 was "pulled". BBC reported it's collapse early.
youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I
cbsnews.com/news/report-cia-lost-office-in-wtc/
archive.fo/IygdG
globalresearch.ca/the-mysterious-collapse-of-wtc-seven/15201
archive.fo/inRDP
gaia.com/lp/content/911-false-flag/
archive.fo/IvDx2
express.co.uk/news/world/736223/9-11-tower-Building-7-collapse-fire-conspiracy
archive.fo/lF3BJ
nytimes.com/2001/11/29/nyregion/nation-challenged-site-engineers-have-culprit-strange-collapse-7-world-trade.html
archive.fo/gQGak
archive.fo/04EJ7
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html
archive.fo/kkXVM

what the fuck?!?!
is this true? how could I not know this?? is there a wikipedia page or section that compiles this info?

Attached: dcd4ba925535b609c44cf2d1ce81d539d0870f8865381e33e77257f8baa2dc76.png (1000x1015, 313.39K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theories#Insider_trading

It is true and the reason you don't know is because you weren't supposed to know. CIA officer Robert Baer confirmed at least one of the trades was on advance knowledge.

This video is unfortunately long and autistic though.
youtube.com/watch?v=2z5BnihtWfs

This is by far the best leftypol banner in my opinion

I find it weird how so little people remember that Bin Laden denied responsibility of the attacks at first stage, and watching the live construction of conspiracy theory that the subsequent videos where he claims responsibility, being staged because of stuff like he was wearing the watch on the wrong hand, and the background that apparently didn't match the supposed location.

You know it's not like it's the first time America false flagged itself, They did the same shit with Vietnam in the Gulf of Tonkin Incident and 41 years later the documents were declassified and now we know for sure it was a false flag.
So it would not surprise me at all if 9/11 was a false flag.

HW Bush is the only president in history who was also CIA Director (1 year of service) (1976-1977). 2 years later that office would be directly responsible for supplying aid to the Mujahideen in the 1079 Afghan-Soviet war. A war that has its roots when the soviet backed forces staged a coup in 1978.
His son W Bush was fairly inept but was part of his fathers presidential campaign and rule. He decided to run for the governorship of Texas the same time as his brother Jeb ran for the governorship of Florida (1994). Jeb moved to florida in the 80s and got involved in the local politics. Something W Bush attempted in Texas but failed before the Governor race.
The election of W Bush was a miracle and entirely reliant on Jeb being governor of Florida. The fact that he was in such a position seemed to be no accident. It was as if he was there to ensure a W Bush presidency. Then 9/11 happened right when the US was ready and willing to stage a real war.
It's my belief that the CIA forged very close ties with the Saudi Intelligence and the Major Princes and together created the resistance to the soviets. They then used this force to create a reason for the US to become active in the middle east. Remember the original intention of the war was for the US to go from Afghanistan to Iraq to Iran. Right now who is Saudi Arabia's greatest enemy? It was the same then. This also would give new meaning to NATO and the system of american power that bretton woods represents that have gone fallow since the end of the USSR.
Obviously things didn't work out as planned and we had a quagmire of a war that just lead to more chaos. They tried to use this trick again in Libya and Syria but there was no wherewithal at all in the US public for more real wars. Only drones and special forces assassinations.
I think the re-balance of the american system failed because of China. With them economically being such a power during this period the American client states so no need to affix themselves solely to the American foreign policy and guidance as they did previously.

The Bushes had a long relationship with the CIA and organized crime. Jeb and Neil Bush were heavily involved in defrauding Savings and Loans to fund Iran-Contra black ops. George Bush sr was also involved with the Bay of Pigs and still in the CIA after JFK's assassination.

Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=0EoOEw-hq-o
youtube.com/watch?v=fk_TcWx7uoM
amazon.com/Mafia-CIA-George-Bush/dp/1561712035
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Brewton
archive.is/VqdtV
thoughtcrimeradio.net/2016/10/alternative-views-pete-brewton-mafia-cia-george-hw-bush/
archive.is/NORkI

CIA
davidcogswell.com/Essays/Northwoods911.html
archive.fo/BbB5n
umsl.edu/~thomaskp/dpage.htm
archive.fo/lGaIB
nytimes.com/1988/07/11/us/63-fbi-memo-ties-bush-to-intelligence-agency.html
archive.fo/iOKF1
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/27/russian-born-oilman-real-international-man-mystery-vivid-presence-jfk-files/807303001/
archive.fo/JPhHq

I think Bush Admin. knew about the attacks from Mossad, but rather than stop them, took a page from FDR and made it easier for the terrorists to get a higher body count (thermite, practicing scenarios while the attacks were happening, and withholding Intel to other agencies,) so they get a war and some oil.

It makes me so fucking angry that the right wing conspiracy crowd does endless investigation and books and w/e on the Clintons when in reality they were only con artists with a body count in the tens. The fucking Bushes have so much blood on their hands its outrageous but none of them have shit to say. 2 fucking presidencies in living memory. They even tried for 3!!!

bin laden's family is one of the most powerful in SA and that power was given to them solely by the Saudi Royal Family. A scion of a kept noble family being in control of a force that was funded and supplied and trained by the CIA??? There is no way in hell that the CIA didn't know. People always talk about how it was dumb the CIA supplied the mujahideen and then left them when the war was finished. The CIA doesn't give up anything they control just like the drug trade routes (Los Zetas having special forces training is not a coincidence).

The truth is conspiracy nuts aren't very good at research because they don't understand evidence very well. This is why conspiracy theories are often true, but conspiracy theorists don't have repeat successes. So while there are important conspiracies happening all the time you can easily distract people with cryptic Q larps or Mueller-tier insinuation to misdirect them.

Also bin Laden family members were flown out of the US by the CIA while all air transport was grounded.
cbsnews.com/news/bin-laden-family-evacuated/
archive.li/MbN0i
nytimes.com/2005/03/27/washington/world/the-reach-of-war-arranged-departures-new-details-on-fbi.html
archive.li/OAaak
democracynow.org/2003/9/16/cheney_claims_no_knowledge_that_white
archive.li/iKU5c
broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=939150&boardname=Off-Topic Message Board&boardid=2
archive.li/DfmQk
consortiumnews.com/2012/04/04/bin-ladens-personal-debt-to-bush/
archive.li/tfXBn

The relationship to drug traffickers goes way back to the Corsican Brotherhood in the 1940s. Anywhere in the world there are heavily armed people with a lot of money and the ability to conduct cover business that their governments don't want. Add to that massive money laundering and drug cartels are natural allies of intelligence agencies. The Mossad spy ring that conducted 9/11 was discovered by the DEA.

Gary Webb Interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=WMbEhP2irDM
youtube.com/watch?v=JKE2XL24FG4
youtube.com/watch?v=LG8XNFPBPUs
youtube.com/watch?v=YO6oMN8idUQ

Mike Levine Interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=I9cr2XN60so
youtube.com/watch?v=swHLTiEZniw

DEA/CIA links to the Sinaloa Cartel
archivo.eluniversal.com.mx/nacion-mexico/2014/impreso/la-guerra-secreta-de-la-dea-en-mexico-212050.html
archive.is/5r8O5
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://archivo.eluniversal.com.mx/nacion-mexico/2014/impreso/la-guerra-secreta-de-la-dea-en-mexico-212050.html&edit-text=
archive.is/WOnly
thenation.com/article/can-you-say-blowback-spanish-failed-war-drugs-mexico-and-united-states/
archive.is/VlVn7
archersofokcular.blogspot.com/2012/08/gov-biggest-drug-cartel-on-planet.html
archive.is/cleDz
businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1
archive.is/F7ogA
inquisitr.com/4035014/el-chapo-guzman-and-the-alleged-cia-dea-betrayal-the-sinaloa-cartel-dealings/
archive.is/Ouvbf
world.time.com/2014/01/14/dea-boosted-mexican-drug-cartel/
archive.is/9rvFv
panampost.com/guillermo-jimenez/2014/01/21/dark-alliance-reborn-dea-sinaloa-connection/
archive.is/J0737
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/the-sinaloa-mexican-drug-cartel-is-a-cia-subsidary/
archive.is/oPpiN

Spill the beans, coward.

epic, I'm a jew but this is probably accurate lol

There was no hijacking. The planes that hit the towers were "hijacked" with what they call Flight Termination System, which is a system that literally plugs into the plane's electronic control panel and takes over the plane, shuts down all communication and radio controls and is meant to take over the plane in case of a real hijacking.

This kind of stuff is what's used to portray people who question the official story as insane. Bullshit like this serves the purpose of obfuscating the fundamental issues surrounding this.

Keep living in denial.

Denial of what? I'm pro-inside job.

Then you should know that no alleged hijackers have ever been found. In fact, some of them were found to be alive and well after 9/11. Some are actual saudi commercial pilots who sued the us government of accusing them of being the hijackers.

Flight Termination System is a real technology, loop it up.

I never said it wasn't, I simply said there was no evidence that it was used, that it wasn't necessary to perpetrate the attacks, and that details like that distracts from the fundamental question: Who and why?
If you focus on pointless specificity like whether flight termination systems were involved you'll end up ignoring the bigger picture and the reasons for researching 9/11, not to mention if you end up backing up some claim that can be proven false that result in legitimate claims and anomalies being discredited by association.

There is no evidence that there were any hijackers either. In fact the hijackers theory is the most unlikely one.

Ohh it was necessary alright. When you want to make sure that your plan goes exactly as you want it to go, reliably with no hiccups, introducing a bunch of irrational and unreliable human actors such as hijackers is the last thing you want.

What? The details like these are EXACTLY what we need because it gives more critical information about what really went on. It tells us who and it tells why and how.

Pointless specificity? The fuck are you talking about? These are critical and vital details that are necessary to uncover the truth. You're not sounding like someone who is "pro-inside job", but rather the opposite.

LOL. The hijackers theory is exactly this.

There was definitely a coverup, the problem is there's no way to know what for, if it was incompetence or malice, I don't personally believe the attacks were orchestrated, but I certainly believe there was a massive CYA campaign between incompetent Feds fucking up with preventing it and corruption with capitalists profiting from it in one way or another and also doing nothing to prevent it. But really there's no way to know one way or another, all we have is a massive amount of unnecessary secrecy, obfuscation, and obstruction for what was the most public event in modern US history.

Attached: 9-11Conspiracy.webm (640x360, 7.94M)