News 9/11

Bullying': US Closes Palestinian Mission Office in Washington
The United States government announced the closure of the Palestinian leadership’s de facto embassy in Washington as a "punishment" for not engaging in one-sided talks with Israel, and for attempting to sue the Israeli government at the International Criminal Court despite warnings from Washington.
telesurtv.net/english/news/Bullying-US-Closes-Palestinian-Mission-Office-in-Washington-20180910-0002.html

A week of crisis and deepening dysfunction in US politics
Every day last week brought new demonstrations of an unprecedented crisis within the Trump White House and US state apparatus.
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/09/10/pers-s10.html

Brazil's Lula to bow out of election; Poll rattles markets
Jailed former Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva will step aside on Tuesday so his running mate can stand for the presidency in next month’s election, party sources said, as leftist candidates’ strong showing in a poll pulled markets lower.
reuters.com/article/us-brazil-election/brazils-lula-to-bow-out-of-election-poll-rattles-markets-idUSKCN1LR08N

Huge rise in deaths of homeless people in the UK
Aaron French-Willcox, aged just 19, was found dead in a tent in Cardiff in the early hours of February this year. Aaron had type one diabetes and he died from diabetic ketoacidosis.
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/09/11/home-s11.html

German military strikes on Syria would be ‘absurd & irresponsible’ – Left Party chair
The leader of Germany’s Left Party hit out at the government for mulling potential military strikes against Damascus, just one day after Berlin said it was in talks with allies about possible German military deployment in Syria.
rt.com/news/438198-german-airstrikes-syria-wagenknecht/

Duterte Dares Military Officers to Rebel Amid Standoff Over Senator’s Arrest
President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines on Tuesday challenged military veterans and serving officers who oppose him to mount a rebellion, a day after the head of the armed forces warned soldiers not to take sides in the president’s standoff with a senator he has threatened to arrest.
outline.com/PHmSHC

Boris Johnson says May's Brexit plan 'worse than status quo'
Boris Johnson and other leading Tory Brexiteers have attacked Theresa May's Brexit plan at an event putting the economic case for leaving the EU without an agreement on trade.
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-45483679

Germany's New Far-Right Campaign Poster Is Unsubtly Racist
The far-right Alternative for Germany party released a new campaign poster last week with a slogan promising “Islam-free schools” beneath a photo of smiling white schoolchildren.
Alternative for Germany, also known as AfD, released the posters in the midst of its election campaign in the southern German state of Bavaria. Recent polls show the party is on track to win the third-largest share of the vote as it saps votes from the traditional conservative party aligned with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
outline.com/Pch6P8

Global hunger levels rising due to extreme weather, UN warns
Global hunger has reverted to levels last seen a decade ago, wiping out progress on improving people’s access to food and leaving one in nine people undernourished last year, with extreme weather a leading cause, the UN has warned.
theguardian.com/environment/2018/sep/11/global-hunger-levels-rising-due-to-extreme-weather-un-warns

Filming of staged chemical attack in Syrian Idlib begins - Russian MoD
Footage, meant to serve as proof that the Syrian government has conducted a chemical weapons attack in Idlib, Syria, is to be handed to global news outlets by the end of Tuesday, the Russian military claims.
rt.com/news/438158-staged-chemical-attack-idlib/

South Korea's talks with North are going well, unlike Trump's
All the while, often drowned by the din of Trump's headline-grabbing promises, a second, quieter set of negotiations has been making encouraging steps.
nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/north-korea-s-talks-south-are-going-well-unlike-trump-n907416

Attached: i-yes-i-will-remember-nine-eleven-3197-killed-29-000-10381458.png (500x645, 116.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jakkkobinmag.com/2018/09/chilean-left-salvador-allende-coup-mir
counterpunch.org/2018/09/11/what-i-dont-like-about-post-9-11-america/
jakkkobinmag.com/2018/09/elon-musk-capitalism-feudalism
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/09/11/pers-s11.html
outline.com/8cT859
itsgoingdown.org/police-attack-iww-kjipuktuk-rally-in-support-of-striking-prisoners/
jakkkobinmag.com/2018/09/salvador-allende-pinochet-coup-final-speech
gritpost.com/un-paper-capitalism/
gritpost.com/schools-guards-social-workers/
gritpost.com/pharma-ceo-moral-requirement/
web.archive.org/web/20180912044213/http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-drug-prices-20180911-story.html
twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1039915950466904066?s=19
hirhome.com/israel/pal_mov.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TYBPNA

OP/ED

A Thousand Days of Democracy
The violent overthrow of Salvador Allende on September 11, 1973 brought to a brutal close a thousand days of popular participation and radical democratic ferment.
jakkkobinmag.com/2018/09/chilean-left-salvador-allende-coup-mir

What I Don’t Like About Post-9/11 America
Osama Bin Laden right warned that “freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life.”
These past 17 years have proven Bin Laden right in his prediction.
counterpunch.org/2018/09/11/what-i-dont-like-about-post-9-11-america/

Emperor Musk
The disappearance of kings and emperors didn’t end domination by powerful individuals — capitalism just transformed it. Julius Caesar has given way to Elon Musk.
jakkkobinmag.com/2018/09/elon-musk-capitalism-feudalism

Venezuela and the hypocrisy of US imperialism
Tuesday, September 11 marks the 45th anniversary of one the bloodiest and most tragic events of the second half of the twentieth century: the US-backed fascist military coup that ushered in a quarter-century of police-state dictatorship in the South American country of Chile.
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/09/11/pers-s11.html

15th IB military operation ambushed by MCC-NPA
A unit of the Mt. Cansermon Command – New People’s Army (MCC-NPA) victoriously ambushed a military operation of 15th Infantry Battalion (IB) Philippine Army troops in Sitio Basakan, Barangay Panciao, Manjuyod, Negros Oriental last September 3, 2:40 in the afternoon. An enemy soldier was killed in action and four were wounded.
outline.com/8cT859

Police Attack IWW K’jipuktuk Rally In Support of Striking Prisoners
Some members of the K’jipuktuk GMB joined others to peacefully demonstrate at the Burnside Prison to show prisoners that they are not alone and have support on the outside. About 30 supporters rallied outside of Burnside, in view of two of the ranges. They played music, held banners, and chanted in support of the prisoners and against the prison-industrial complex.
itsgoingdown.org/police-attack-iww-kjipuktuk-rally-in-support-of-striking-prisoners/

Allende’s Last Speech
Salvador Allende was killed 45 years ago today in a US-backed coup. Here's his final address, broadcast over the radio while he was barricaded in the presidential palace.
jakkkobinmag.com/2018/09/salvador-allende-pinochet-coup-final-speech

Attached: Weekly Update 09.08.18 [720p].mp4 (1280x720, 15.44M)

why do americans have such hideous grating voices?

why do american women look like they have benis?

also cancerous vocal fry is an american phenomenon. We must nuke them before it's too late

gritpost.com/un-paper-capitalism/
UN scientists suggest that to save the planet capitalism must die.

americant or not, sexism is right wing.

1v1 me irl faget

Don't pay it any mind, AnFriend. That's just a caveat of using an imageboard.

Attached: konpyuuta.gif (470x353, 766.98K)

I'm not sexist. Just saying that americlaps, and especially americlap women are ugly as hell. The only american woman I would bang is contrapoints

American Schools Now Officially Have More Cops Than Counselors
gritpost.com/schools-guards-social-workers/

Pharma CEO Says Raising Price of Antibiotic by 404% Is a ‘Moral Requirement’
gritpost.com/pharma-ceo-moral-requirement/

Pharma bro is fucking great innit?

kill me now, but not before i bust my nuts off my scrotum from too much sex

Attached: dancing_praise_jesus.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

web.archive.org/web/20180912044213/http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-drug-prices-20180911-story.html
Look at that smug fucking face. I'd have my teeth chewing on his neck and his guts kicked on this very instant had I him within my reach.
FUCK

Attached: anger.jpg (1400x787 598.82 KB, 120.49K)

Why are people like this allowed to exist?!

What cruel god has created this nightmare?

Attached: 64c271fd.png (346x430, 159.6K)

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82.5K)

capitalism
capitalism

twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1039915950466904066?s=19
J U S T

Tbh he's starting to make even my most capitalist-apologist friends go "uhh, what" and "i like capitalism, but" so he's inadvertently doing some good.

YEAH BUDDY

Attached: IMG_20180912_181855.jpg (1813x971, 136.31K)

I'd start spamming my hammer smashing Jean-Luc memes, but that data is from a sample size of one thousand, most of whom probably from metropolitan areas, where Mélenchon is popular.

h-he must be an accelerationist trying to induce the overthrow of capitalism… right?

user, that's now how polling works…

GOOD. The Palestinians are fascists who helped Hitler.
hirhome.com/israel/pal_mov.htm

All of the "solidarity" movements are astroturfed by someone's intelligence agency or someone with skin in the oil business. Follow the money and most of them report back to the CFR.

Attached: 88DC8049-130A-4ACF-B944-3EDE19786CDC.jpeg (370x278, 21.29K)

Oh yeah the palestinians are the Hitler analogue in this whole ordeal. Is this some actual JIDF thing? This is like Turkroach posting.