Just a reminder Stalin was based

Stalin and his supporters are the only kind I can respect.

Save for Nazbols, Nazbols are Waifu tier

Attached: Chad Stalin.png (1200x626, 203.59K)

FOrgot the maymay flag

pic but unironically

Mixed feels about the subject matter. Very critical, but got really mad when young-rightists criticize Soviet Union.

Attached: Otto.png (1024x574, 408.21K)

Soviet Union was based and redpilled

What a quick reply.

Yeah I've got nothing better to do

Likewise.

too bad the kikes took over and ruined everything.

I forgot about the change from [d3g3n3r4t3] to "fun"

This is a shitty and reactionary post, but the USSR was absolutely one of the greatest social achievements of human kind.
We can all engage in metaphysical sophistry and forget about the surrounding time of the revolution, but the facts are that the Soviet Union was a tremendous improvement for russia and the people in it. A shitty old empire transformed into a strong, bountiful, and undeniably free society. You can minimize this, but it was undoubtedly an improvement for the russian people and to deny that is entirely and completely irrational. Lenin, Stalin, and the brave men and women who created the union are undeniably heroes to any russian who isnt a 21st century liberal who knows nothing about the empire.

freedom is gay, but yes the USSR was a great nation

I don't believe in porky propaganda about Stalin, he was based and redpilled.

stalin fought for women's rights like any other bolshevik. le based tradionalist soviet union is a dumb meme for reactionaries.

forgot to sage

In my mind the whole area up there is russian. I dont mess with national identity bullshit outside of soothing people. Thanks for reminding me.
Stop posting dumb Nazi shit. Freedom isnt bad. Good isnt bad. Hot isnt cold. Shut up and stop shitposting.

Fuck all of you

It didn't. Read like a history textbook or something.

t. 13 year old

Agree but we can't let recognition of their accomplishments degenerate into uncritical fawning. They made many mistakes and should be criticized for doing so.