ITT: Let's call out PsyOps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenham_Common_Women's_Peace_Camp

In the 1980s a fake grassroots anti-nuclear protest was setup outside an RAF base hosting BGM-109 nuclear tomahawks, ground launched cruise missiles which were capable of TERCOM, flying below Soviet and Warsaw Pact radars and giving NATO first strike ability where the first warning to the Soviets would be the detonation of the nuclear weapons and an elaborate TOT (Time on Target) plan could have decapitated Soviet missileers and commanders within seconds of each other.

The deployment of these weapons was a dangerous act of brinksmanship and this was Reagan following on from Nixon's 'Madman Theory' with the aim of bankrupting the Soviets - making them think that NATO was positioning itself for a 'winnable' nuclear war with Acceptable Casualties - forcing the Soviets to increase their military research and procurement spending in a panic so they would have the radar and missile technology to counter the danger of a nap-of-the-earth nuclear sneak attack.

This bankruptcy brinksmanship gamble was aided by an elaborate COINTELPRO-style PsyOp with the Greenham Common Women. The protest leaders (MI5) had insisted that it would be an all-women protest, encouraged them to dress up as witches and all sorts of stupid shit. The British media working in tandem with the security services that concocted this plot used the demonstration to portray anti-war and anti-nuclear weapon activists as shrill harpies and annoying smelly hippie bitches. The media spread the narrative that the women were hypocrites for stating their reason for maintaining a constant vigil at the camp was that women had the biggest dog in the fight as they were mothers of children who would be the survivors in the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust - saying that the women were not at home looking after the children they claimed to be protesting on behalf of. They had a field day with portraying anti-war activists as a loons, hypocrites, the equivalent of 'virtue signallers', unpatriotic but most importantly: FEMININE.

This was a massive brainwashing operation that has permanently damaged anti-war resistance in the UK. The creeps at MI5 conditioned the public to view taking an anti-war stance as a twinkle toes sissygirl fringe activity. This meant that any man with a hint of macho insecurity did not want to associate themselves with anti-war demos even if they were anti-war.

The biggest anti-war protest in history was the 15 February 2003 Iraq War protests in Europe with the largest demonstration being held in London. While there was unprecedented bipartisan participation from many parts of the political spectrum it was still primarily CND, Greenpeace, feminists and white people with dreadlocks types. If it were not for PsyOps like the Greenham Commons' Camp, the 2003 protest would have been have been so large that certainly London if not most of the major western European cities would have overwhelmed the police and stormed government buildings leading to an European Spring situation, a breakdown in the coalition and most likely preventing the invasion from taking place saving millions of lives and preventing the shitshow in the ME that we are still dealing with.

Basically soyamcy was employed as a psychological weapon and they used a gender & sissy/macho divide to hemorrhage anti-war numbers to great effect. Tons of innocent civilians snored their lungblood and endured unimaginable misery because TPTB bolstered hippies and feminists to hijack the anti-war movement.

Attached: Greenham_Common_women's_protest_1982,_gathering_around_the_base_-_geograph.org.uk_-_759136.jpg (520x633, 48.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2114HzzR_7E
youtube.com/watch?v=bezVbPCK5Q8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_child_abuse_investigation_2008
theguardian.com/uk/2008/jul/31/jerseyisland.ukcrime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

9/11 and not only with american involvement but israeli as well.

Reminds my of the Ken Burns documentary on Vietnam, when Nixon’s aides were shitting their pants after a veterans anti-war demonstration brought in mass public support for the anti-war movement. Supposedly Nixon was unphased, and said “Don’t worry, soon the crazies will show up.” Turns our he was right, and a bunch of hippies had a demonstration shortly after which caused public opinion to swing back in favour of the war for a while. Hippies are truly the worst thing to happen to the modern left.

I wonder how much effort was put into pushing anti-corruption, anti-war, anti-tradecraft movements to the fringe. I haven't gotten around to looking at it but I seem to remember Occupy Wall Street got PsyOpped to fuck by infighting over what was Correct and who should have the biggest say based on "x is emblematic of the patriarchy" "y is a symptom of white privilege" I seem to remember baby boomer becoming a big buzzphrase around that time, another division making older people feel unwelcome.

There was a hacker/troll turned neo-nazi called Weev who said he infiltrated white groups that weren't hard left at OWS to spread casual racism and this was while he was in a suspicious predicament with the FBI where he had been arrested for hacking AT&T and had his sentence reduced massively, there was a pro-hacker documentary where a lot of leftist/anarchist hackers were arguing for his release and saying the charges were unfair and what he did wasn't a breach of the law.

When he came out of prison he had a Swastika tattoo and was suddenly a neo-nazi calling for "niggers to be put in chains" and I suspect he was ordered to start mischief at OWS along with other agitators.

Also I remember Colbert doing an interview with obvious actors pretending to be real asking them about the OWS movement and their rationale and it was just to make them look like clueless idiots.

Do you have any evidence at all to back up this claim? Tens of thousands of people took part in this protest, and hundreds of thousands more took part in other nuclear disarmament demonstrations in the UK. It's plausible that alphabet soup infiltrated the leadership to make the camp women-only but I highly doubt it. You don't need covert psyops, the capitalist media will always try to hunt down the wackiest hippies at an event and brand them as the face of the movement.

The shitty thing about calling out psyops, is most of the time you're not going to know it's a psyop till after the fact.

The worst thing was that with the other idpol that was coarsing through the veins of OWS, this shit would have eventually worked!

Great accusations require great evidence.
I don't doubt that idpol watered down the protest like you say it did, but I don't think the MI5 made that happen.

Zig Forums is a psyop.

Zig Forums is a psyop that doesn't know it's a psyop

im pretty sure most of pol knows they're a psyop at this point

Attached: CIA in forchan.png (1304x2152, 823.45K)

what could the authorities possibly gain by having a bunch of dejected millennials be exposed to neo-nazi literature in the privacy of their bedrooms?

I still don't understand how in that pic they know the guy is CIA.

The largest was in Rome, with 3 million people.

There were a million people there. There simply aren't enough of the activists you're describing to have been the main element of such a large gathering.

This is not plausible. The protests were already gigantic, simply having more people would not have made a difference. It was a peaceful demonstration with no intention of storming anything.

How is that first one a psyop?

OP's point was that the Greenham Common psy-op crippled future protest movements like the 2003 one.

If there more ALPHA CHADs they would have started molotovving shit that's just a fact.

For the million at the London protest there were millions of other Alpha Chads going "these fookin fairies need to get a fookin job i tell ya" while reading the Sunday Sport

youtube.com/watch?v=2114HzzR_7E

MI5 literally ran pedo rings with care homes full of hidden cameras for blackmail purposes why would you put anything past them

Aussies were able to broadcast this: youtube.com/watch?v=bezVbPCK5Q8 but in the UK it's not allowed to be mentioned because of D-notices. There's a bit where a woman is shown pictures of abusers that aren't shown and confirms it was them and they give you enough information to narrow it down to one pair of serving MPs and one pair of serving Lords but you don't know which one of the two it is, but one of each in the pair is the accused.

Police found bodies under a care home in the island of Jersey where Jimmy Savile, other celebrities and "powerful people" (according to victims) visited, it's sick shit that British media rarely talk about because they fear legal retaliation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_child_abuse_investigation_2008

theguardian.com/uk/2008/jul/31/jerseyisland.ukcrime

There were three people charged according to a 2008 article so it wasn't a Satanic Panic thing. Probably more seeing as that article is 10 years old.

Zig Forums managed to literally COINTELPRO themselves with Pizzagate, even if it was fucking real or not, they focused on pretending they had the CIA insider q predicted this low down that walnut sauce was jewspeak for adrenochrome and brought religious shit into it and put hordes of people off looking into anything relating to child abuse coverups. I bet the illuminati/lizard people gave Zig Forums an honorary medal for that feat.

They found pics leaked on wikileak and then reverse searched it on 4chan.

The fact the MI5 did worse has no barring on the truth of the original allegation. Leave the distracting shit to pol.

Cops post on Zig Forums, there's so many benefits to having an indoctrinated fascist police force for capital it's not even funny