Untitled

.(USER WAS BANNED TO MAINTAIN 50-50 WOMEN TO MEN RATIO ON THE BOARD)

Attached: wzruw.jpg (640x470, 72.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Im8Z34fUuuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: giphy.gif (500x264, 499.35K)

probably some bourgeois law to make them seem progessive and totally not with the status quo, what was your point?

there are 3 other women in that picture

Does anyone who sits on a board really deserve it anyways? Most of the time it's a bunch of schmucks who show up once or twice the year to vote on meaningless bullshit, and only got there by virtue of their friends being there and don't know their asses from their elbows in terms of day-to-day running the business.

Basically this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Im8Z34fUuuY

This is an attempt to make the bourgeois class seem more like a democratic institution. Obviously, this pisses of right-wingers who imagine the bourgeoisie to be a meritocratic institution.

However, and if you’re a liberal or right-winger this might blow your mind OP, the bourgeois class is neither democratic nor meritocratic. They’re a ruling class very much in the same vein as any other ruling class in history. They’re their own little club and you’re not in it, and all this law does is try to hide that fact.

Attached: 78569ABB-8A66-40FC-A4D1-633E98A3D385.mp4 (640x360, 2.98M)

Is this not idpol?

Should we protest this law then?

That business woman is thicc

Supposedly in Germany half of board members have to be elected into position by the workers.

No, the law is meaningless. Just call it out for what it is.

So you are okay with it?

I don’t care about it. It’s like saying the Crown Jewels should have a motif representing women’s rights, completely meaningless. Just point out that it’s the most flagrant of nothing lib nonsense and move on.

That's an improvement on whatever-the-hell catastrofuck version of capitalism we practice in the States.

So you are okay with it, strangely.

Yes, I have particular problem with its existence.

Ok, and people say leftists aren't liberal.

I don’t care specifically because I’m not liberal.

When people ask why Americans deserve damnation, I will show them this thread.

He's saying that as a leftist he disagrees with the entire idea of companies and boards to begin with you brainlet. Read.

This this this.

Attached: Oh you.gif (268x288, 421.7K)

Why can't the idea of meritocracy be used by the left?

Surely a system that places the best in situations where the can serve according to their ability would be better for everyone, and if their compensation is more or less the same as everyone else's then it would not be capitalistic.

Attached: 5bOb2u8.jpg (1080x1019, 116.18K)