World could be better now if

Stalin and Hitler became allies. I won't blame any sides, for Hitler doing pre-emptive attack or Stalin being aggressive, but they could've talked to each other. I won't say Soviet Union were mostly Jewish nor I would say Hitler wants to kill Soviets, but I think what happened was just misunderstanding. In the end, our real enemy is the Jewish Capitalists who run this world.
(pic not related)

Attached: tentacioni.jpg (266x189, 4.92K)

Too bad Hitler was serving capitalists and wanted to invade the USSR from day one.

owww can you put your commietarship on the side please, use neutral perspective

This. Hitler always wanted to eradicate communism.

it was just the same Zig Forums saying "too bad Stalin was serving Jewish and wanted to invade Germany from the day Judea declares war on Germany"…

blah blah blah cunt he just believes Communism is Jewish…. my argument is if Stalin and Hitler has no bad impressions to each other and tied up then imagine how the world would be now

>INB4 FUCK YOU
GANG GANG GANG GANG

Attached: 8e748057497b4410b7fa34fbe42741c359787beb.jpg (876x960, 22.2K)

wow you're so epicly centrist and intelligent, both sides are wrong! the unbiased view is of course he one where hitler did nothing wrong tho

Attached: 8e17a249d643043caf036009fdc25c39ac9cef05.jpg (3256x2808, 2.54M)

ohhh looook comrades I believe the leftypol spam hohohohooo Im sooo koooolll Im smartey hohohohoohhoo I am greaaatt shieieeettt

hohohohoho kooooool Im typical leftypol who red herring the argument to make the opposition loooksssss badddd hohohohoo comrades Im so koooll Im smartey

Ah you again.
Welcome to hell, liberal.

Attached: 6d2886e226f7319bbf4512351228b423dc82f1a3d341d5efaeffd1c46c4dfe89.jpg (1280x720, 113.42K)

can you please read my post, you are out of argument comrade… what are you trying to show? you are so smart and debunking person? you are now a great historian huh? you are now a great leader? what you tryna point out huh?

hohohohoo loook guytsss Im soo kooool I post le nazbol meme hahaha kooool burrrn I trigger hiiimmm hohohohoho

This one sees how epik the NazBol Gang is.
DO YOU?
JOIN THE NAZBOL GANG TADAY

Attached: 053c7f3368ea25f3927923922f8369759d246291.jpg (1000x739, 24.96K)

such triggering

there was no "misunderstanding"
one lf key compontents of fascism is anti-communism, and hitler wanted to eradicate "jewish bolshevism" and thought invading the soviet union would be an easy victory against communism.
you can't just keep going "blah blah lets put everything aside and look at this from a neutral perspective and imagine they had no bad impressions" when the whole fucking point is the context
if we just ignore context we can make a what if about literally anything but what's the point if we leave out important factors

Damn fucking straight

Attached: 5b0b96f002288b6db876c8a484261f5bbfa73b1c.jpg (882x568, 33.68K)

ohhhh realllyyy? have you read my argument? you dont seem understand it because you commies were so aggresive to defend your stupid ideology, i am just saying imagine Stalin and Hitler were friends….. and btw are you working because it seems you're lurking on here everyday

are you legitimately 12

Lmao this aint a board for fanfiction m8

Strasserism is the Trotskyism of the right.

I haven't really thought this through but it sounds profound.

you're the one who keeps coming here with your low effort bait
and it's fucking sunday nigga why would i be working

hohohoohohohoooo looook we are logical here we dont accept fiction kiddo hohohohoho get out of our board shihiiiietttt looookk we logical we pick Communism its the best ideology hohohohoho it made 100 million person died hohohoho so kjooooool righytt???? hohohohooho welcome to leftypol

Tbh i dont see why the world would be better
Leftist would not allow shit like conquering the world cause of muh aryan race so germany would just be shit

Attached: wall-st-front-cover.jpg (247x400, 15.02K)

Strasserism is when you think Trotsky's strawman of Stalinism actually sounds good

fixed that for jew

Attached: 8cd549552179470fc02fd5f7f8dcb85d500faaa55e35276639b61c15795a2c88.jpg (1278x742, 30.35K)

hohohohohooo loook at the neet hohohohooo poooorrr commie he has to be bounded by the capitalist system hhhhohohohohoo not working on sunday hohoohoho opoooooorr commmiieee kill your bourgeois hohohohohohoo

Also because Asserists kept getting repeatedly owned by Hitlerites and never succeeded anywhere – although many Asserists/Nazbols seem fond of the DPRK anyways that's all I've got and I need to do some more theorizing to do on the subject – in bed

hhohohohohoooo loook I debunked Hitler I found picture on google about Hitler financed by Gapitalists hohohohohohooo Im soooo smartttt comradesss hohohohohoo

mf santa claus here lmao

ohohoooo look at meee hahahoo ooh not working on sunday makes me a neet hahahah oohhooo makes sook much sense hoohoh i have good reeeaddding comprehension ohoohoo funny raiders im triggering the leftypol ooooooohhhhh

hohohoohohooooo loooookkkkkkkk I mock hiiimmmm hohohoho I said he's trying to trigger us hahahahahha shiiiiiieietttt Im soooo koooollll Comrades hohohoohoh fuck you Capppiatlisst! looooookkkk I said he's a raider hahahaha shiiiiiiettttt Ive blown his cover wtffff

loooook comrades Im sooo koool I show commmie hat looook Im great at debate Im so smart omgggggg shiiiiiiettttt

Think about it, Trotsky criticized Stalin for being nationalistic and creating a new class of bureaucrats. Asserism is nationalistic and postulates that a managerial elite is necessary for the economy to function

Is this boon poster 2.0?

Attached: stalin-laughing-02.jpg (238x256, 14.31K)

SEETHING

boon is actually kinda funny though and isn't just some sperg replying to everyone's post with incoherent rambling
this guy is just pretending to be retarded to own the libtards