Realistically speaking

How can we win a civil war if we can't even beat those faggots down?
Wouldn't it be more wife to focus on politics only rather than street violence? This doesn't look very good for us right now guys.(>we)

Attached: proud boy.jpg (1280x720, 134.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9z3DGCg3nE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice bait

Attached: 8ec1038aa304bc1c433aac01017a932d8a39fed616e65c93b72dadfdc2aa70d7.gif (178x188, 152.09K)

no

shit bait. i hope your next turd comes out sideways

A group of them showed up at a bar near me wearing those shirts. A black dude at the bar wanted to know what was up so he went to talk to one of the Proud Boys, who was Hispanic, because black and brown you know (he wasn't going to talk to any of the white guys). He said when they were talking some other Proud Boys would walk up in a group and be like "wassup bro? Wassup?" Just stupid bro stuff.

The guy said he didn't get the sense they were racist but they seemed to really not like women, and were principally about hating women. I don't know why they just don't hang out at gay bars, because gay bars have a ton of guys hanging out who work out all the time in gyms and wear polo shirts.

Also, there’s almost no practical reason to have big muscles in the Year of Our Lord 2018. Bodybuilding is a form of dandyism, and no amount of grating, affected gym bro “masculinity” is going to change that.

The Proud Boys is the gayest thing I've ever heard of but that makes sense because Gavin MacInness is so obviously a closet queer

wait what are you trying to sell me on them or

No, Zig Forums

Is this bait?

Attached: soviet_gym_teachers.jpg (1118x1600, 294.12K)

oh it just seemed like you were doing a cumtown bit like sucking a dick is epic hilarious pranking that us proud straight white men would never consider as anything besides a joke

What?

It just seemed interesting that your biggest critique of the proud boys and vice fuccboi gavin is that they aren't straight enough
No need to read into it too much dickhead

Uh, is not me.
I usually assume people proclaiming they are gay and suck cocks to be Zig Forums trying to smear this board though.

Then try not replying to someone else's reply I guess. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you're uncomfortable with your sexuality?

If you think being gay is a smear, you're a piece of shit whether you posted the thing I replied to or not.

too bad the strongest antifa isn't close to the average soviet gym goer

What are you talking about lol, it's not that he thinks being gay is a smear, it's that Zig Forumsyps use being gay as a smear on this board.

and that matters to him why?

Attached: 701DC5C6-D729-41E3-BBD3-D64739CA6DDF.jpeg (800x450, 47.11K)

Those are literally just normal dudes with slightly less body fat. Look at their skinny little arms you fat fuck.

Having sex with men is idpol

Actually, not having sex with men is idpol
youtube.com/watch?v=D9z3DGCg3nE

where you see an American a communist see a minesweeper

I'm a coward, when the times comes I'll just get some blow darts or something

The point I was trying to make is that there is nothing wrong with being fit and that looking to improve yourself and your body is always a worthy pursuit, if only for your own health. Everyone should strive to be fit if you can especially if you see yourself taking part in future conflict.

BAHAHA

In an age where tazers and pepper spray and sucker punch attacks from behind with stainless steel baseball bats have been legitimized physical prowess is not the game winner that it used to be , ideally in a fair fight a perfect fit individual would win every time, but the era when you can expect to have a fair fight is long gone , what you will have is an unfair fight fought on terms that very much favor the attacker , squaring off and fighting toe to toe with fisticuffs is a quaint relic of a bygone era. What you can expect now is to be tazed from behind and brained with a weighted stainless steel baseball bat , and you must either adopt these tactics or perish at the hands of those who do.