Can you point me towards some leftist authors who are openly critical of the identity politics/PC culture?

can you point me towards some leftist authors who are openly critical of the identity politics/PC culture?

Attached: images.jpeg (194x259, 5.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9ZAzOiOTyU
youtube.com/watch?v=xq1l9ySeX1U
youtube.com/watch?v=-jjrSWCgJus
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrBbBPM-cY
pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/12/bernie-sanders-nailed-it-on-identity-politics-and.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hhwePFyB5g8
youtube.com/watch?v=lQEbOz9YbQU
youtube.com/watch?v=4VUa4BJ4M5c
youtube.com/watch?v=fOWBH5glkJk
youtube.com/watch?v=maq8LnJX0ak
youtube.com/watch?v=8-F1_Kat3Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=-W4tmMRA2fY
youtube.com/watch?v=JBKYA2aeXHA
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1908/sep/11.htm
moufawad-paul.blogspot.com/2013/04/10-theses-on-identity-politics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

andrea nagle

Zizek

Me

Robert Pfaller

exiting the vampire castle

idpol is reactionary trash and all the people that buy into it are pseudo bourgeois scum

Marx

Fisher

this, some starting works I recommend:
my diary tbh
my weak rambling on facebook about sjws
the shitty posts I make here at 2 AM

Michael Parenti

Attached: parenti - Identity Politics.webm (640x360, 6.62M)

Adolph Reed. He’s a great critic of idpol. Highly recommended for a Marxist critique of idpol.

Mark Fisher is someone else who criticized idpol and was practically crucified for it.

Pretty much every one is. In fact I don't know any that support identity politics. Why do you ask something as weird?

Adolph reed

Everyone's posted the main critics of it so I'll post some of our favorite nazbols rants about it
youtube.com/watch?v=N9ZAzOiOTyU
youtube.com/watch?v=xq1l9ySeX1U
youtube.com/watch?v=-jjrSWCgJus

Katie Halper also has done some good work in this realm despite being a Succdem
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrBbBPM-cY
pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/12/bernie-sanders-nailed-it-on-identity-politics-and.html

It was a bit sad to see Bernie cave on being openly critical of IdPol so fast tbh, I actually respected him for that. Liberals gonna lib tho

Sam kriss lmao

There was Sam Kriss, but he split because it turned out he was a sex pest. Also Fredrick Deboer, who was quite literally driven mad by the SJWs he decried yet mingled with.

ADOLPH REED
WALTER BENN MICHAELS
ZIZEK
MARK FISHER
VIVEK CHIBBER
ANGELA NAGLE
FREDDIE DEBOER
AMBER A'LEE FROST

very nice clip. seems like a lot of different voices on the left have been decrying identity politics for a long time but somehow get drowned out.

Quite literally any marxist author.

Marx's entire philosophy is nothing but identity politics.

expand

Hmmmmmm

Attached: 4e64e06c-e48d-4cf8-b758-52f46385d063.png (720x658, 361.45K)

C H I B
youtube.com/watch?v=hhwePFyB5g8

Attached: vivek.jpg (838x953, 223.55K)

Attached: dia.jpg (400x400, 48.35K)

If you think right wing eurocommunists whining about political correctness is good, you're just a dumbass. None the people listed in this thread have a real material analysis of anything. Especially Nagle, she just listens to Zig Forums's trolling and jots down all of their delusional self-descriptions.

You need to go back

DONG

The only true spectrum is slavery/anarchy, at this point "left" and "right" are merely referencing whether an individual identifies more with the production of goods which is "right", or with the consumption of goods, which is left. Until you understand that people of nations are not in control of their various money supplies and therefore, not in charge of anything, including their conceptions of political science, you will continue to chase your own tail.
(jewish(counteresta(left)blishment)holywar)

Not the poster, but playing devil's advocate.
Their argument is that class is a form of identity, and therefore if you support class based politics you support identity politics.
I think it's a bad argument, but that's what the poster would say.

Holy christ you are retarded. This has to be shitty bait.

Anyone who uses "right wing eurocommunists" seriously is more of a liberal moron than even that oxymoron would suggest.

Have you even read all the authors listed in this thread? I've read some, and this isn't actually true.

Jason Unruhe

Poisonous Liberal Garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=lQEbOz9YbQU

Intersectionality: Reactionary Liberal Ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=4VUa4BJ4M5c

The Term 'Third World' is Now Offensive to SJWs
youtube.com/watch?v=fOWBH5glkJk

Tide is Turning Against Identity Politics
youtube.com/watch?v=maq8LnJX0ak

Watching First Worldism IDPOL Implode on Facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=8-F1_Kat3Ok

Black Lives Matter vs. Anarchists
youtube.com/watch?v=-W4tmMRA2fY

The PC-USA Has Died From IDpol
youtube.com/watch?v=JBKYA2aeXHA

Attached: ....jpg (1280x720, 116.7K)

Back to reddit.

Are these threads always Zig Forumstards trying to get into leftism?
There's nothing wrong with this shit ☭TANKIE☭s and reactionaries whine about as long as the anticapitalist aspect isn't left behind.

So in virtually ever instance of these tards managing some organization?

This

third worldism is nothing but idpol, it strips anti-imperialism of Leninism and replaces it with a vulgar form of romanticizing "jungle people"

t. newfag
We've been against those things for as long as I can remember, at least since around 2015. It's only really been this year that the harshly negative rhetoric regarding it has died down.

Source for this?

We don't call them "jungle people", that's your own first world elitist projection of people living in far worse living conditions (who historically and just logically have the most revolutionary potential) than sociopath-narcissist Americans who have more fascist tendencies just like the pre-WW2 Germans and Japs.

With all due respect, are you new to this part of the Internet ?

Attached: bait.png (622x626, 61.83K)

Get a load of this guy.

Attached: you sure are persistent.png (625x626, 180.89K)

you don't call them that
but third worldists essentially have that view of them
the wild jungle man that ooga la booga is a true revolutionary man
you don't see them as people, you guys are just fucking autistic spergs, racist as fuck and should honestly just drop the facade and come out as the Zig Forumsacks you truly are

Mao: Combat Liberalism (september 7th 1937).

Even Lenin wrote about liberal idpol (sort of, not exactly but much of this applies to modern-day SJWs to a T)
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1908/sep/11.htm

You don't call them that, but the TW view is more often than not simply that of the noble savage: the Other who yet retains some connection to the authentic revolutionary essence that has been severed for us decadent labour aristocrats. In that it is not unlike idpol whenever the topic of "marginalized people" comes up.

How was Fischer crucified? I'm just about to pick up his capitalist realism

they're not abundant as idpol didn't become quite as mainstream until the 2010s

Ah, yes, the authentic beast, in touch with the essence of humanity we, the civilized bunch, have lost long ago. Very nice colonist ideology. Good touch of idpol there too, Pocahontas.

Based mod

No, I'm just an ML, like most communists worldwide who don't give two shits about what Zizek has to say.

Go back to Zig Forums you dumb racist

David North

lol this bitch worked for newt gingrich

No

STOP

Attached: c211b31e9e15e704b4f778499daf33e9a11ab80feb04fd2646c7c561f11e7f9e.jpg (255x191, 11.27K)

"The theory of intersectionality, a term flouted about by those committed to an identitarian approach, is ultimately banal. While it is indeed a fact that class, race, sex, gender, nationality, etc. intersect, recognizing this fact is about as useful as recognizing that the clouds are grey when it is close to raining. No theory of intersectionality proposed by proponents of post-modern and identitarian approaches has done anything more significant than inform us of the obvious fact that oppression intersects and overlaps; they generally fail to explain why and how they overlap, and more importantly they fail to provide a praxis of revolutionary unity. Here the statements of intersectionality mean only the recognition of disparate trajectories that happen to intersect, just because they do, rather than provide a precise epistemology of intersection."

Attached: identity-politics.png (320x274, 91.73K)

Google "Exiting the vampire castle"

Sam Kriss was not critical of IDpol at all you pleb.

what book do you recommend?

He caught a lot of flack after writing Exiting the Vampire Castle and then would kill himself in 2017. But it's hard to say that Vampire Castle is what killed Fisher when he was already struggling with depression long before that. I'm sure it didn't help though.
Capitalist Realism is a great read. I'm just about finished with his Ghosts of My Life, but it's basically just a compilation of blog posts on UK music and films with a loose tie to hauntology. I haven't come away with any better understanding of hauntology or anything, but it got me to revisit Burial and check out some UK dark jungle so that's fun.

Attached: markfisherpoliticalaesthetics.jpg (1280x720, 63.34K)

Comrade Unruhe destroys SJWs with FACTS and LOGIC.

This is the important part. Intersectionality tells you to be perpetually flagellating yourself for not understanding everyone else's struggle well enough.

Nick Land is into that stuff too. Coincidence?

Go read his wiki page !

Richard Wolff

You just posted him.
Also, this guy

lol moss me with that shit, all politics is identity politics

hail Hitler

You could very easily tear through modern idpol in the west by quoting lenin and replacing the word jew with white

Attached: lenin jew.jpg (850x400, 45.05K)

quite funny that Jason is the one looking less cringy in this pic. Rare moment