My relationship with society

hey Zig Forums it seems like everyone around me is just incompetent and a bunch of people who are dragging everybody down along with them

i have been to church after church after church….i have also talked to many people in law enforcement and other high-ranking positions of various communities and it seems like people are just for some reason not willing to get their hands dirty with another person and really be real about life and address issues that need to be addressed

everybody is just holding our society back with laziness and disillusioned slave-hiveminds

it's a real bummer

i imagine what could be done and all the good that we could do if we could all set our differences aside…set aside what holds us back and work together for a better future

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-222258.png (720x1280, 842.96K)

I’m only real person, the Man is holding everyone down! FUCKING NPCS

We're living in the era of blackest reaction comrade, sit back and watch the world burn

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 154.62K)

what do you mean by this user?

are you trying to make a legitimate point or are you trying to reference something i said on a different website or what?

are you stalking me?

do you know my actual personal thoughts on society and the type of information that is relevant to these types of comments that you made here

why am i being stalked by a bunch of autists?

I follow you on every site. I read all of your comments, I know all of your thoughts. You are not alone, user. I shall forever keep you company

i am sure that is what some people would say?

give society over the black people and watch it destroy itself…we see it all over the united states

it is like God's punishment on America to send plagues upon us

i disagree. i don't think we are to be destructive…i think we should work together for a better future…be CONSTRUCTIVE and help eachother build our society the way it is supposed to be in a way which benefits everybody

why do you use the term "blackest"

did you mean to insinuate "black" as in "black people"

ty for any response

my e-mail is [email protected]

please explain who you are and why you are following me thoroughly…. you and nobody else has ever explained to me why you are following me around

it is been many years since around february of 2014

Black in the superlative, as indicated by the Sino-japanese kanji 黒. Study the radical, the stroke order and the readings and the meaning will be revealed

is this an honest post or are you just joking or being dishonest

please explain the truth thoroughly and e-mail me a lengthy response as well as explaining here in this thread

in the name of Jesus Christ, please do so

ty sorry to be a burden

I cannot email you, it would blow the cover of my organization. I am not authorized this level of contact. I am merely a puppet of higher powers – ordered to make your my plaything. What their goals are much wider than your individual EGO. You are a facet in a vast network…you are those who are different, free-thinking. This must be stamped out

ty for response…i will save this information and reflect back on it although i don't quite follow you on it at the moment

thank you for responses Zig Forums….i am logging off for now

peace be with you

aye, of course you already know i will go down fighting

death before dishonor

you and your networks are foolish to try to be disruptive to our fair society

peace be with you, though…i intend no disrespect towards you

thank you for your honesty if you are being honest

i think i am in the lead here

You are certainly in the lead. You are on a leash and can only go as far as We wish. All “leading” is an illusion of Our making

I also suspect like personal vendettas and private interests hi-jacking public infrastructure for private reasons and stuff like this.

A bunch of rubbish.

The strong will continue.

May the righteous be exalted. May the wicked be ashamed.

Death before dishonor.

If you have any requests I will oblige insomuch as i am able but not to fulfill your agenda against others.

May God testify to the truth now and forever.

May the True Divine testify to the truth now and forever.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (200x202, 7.13K)

Odd thread but I've seen weirder here.

is this english?

Attached: weareallsinners.png (616x702, 390.38K)

stop being a faggot and visit normal Zig Forums and you might re-arrange your life somewhat.

Also OP. never forget that the apostles were known as Sons of thunder for a reason. They were brawlers. Real men, it's time for men to become men. IDK why you posted this here but I hope your compass re-aligns and that you begin trusting the Good Word instead of man made paths that try to direct you in life.

please stop with the reddit spacing, it's annoying as shit

Attached: we live in a society.jpeg (2048x1152, 342.15K)

based