ISRAEL MUST DIE

Listen here, I am fucking tired of hearing MUH ANTISEMITISM and YOU'RE A NAZI APOLOGIST over this fucking fact.

See pic related? He literally only got elected because of jewish religious propaganda into evangelicals and telling them to vote him, something that would never happen if it wasn't for jews letting them get uppity.

They are a backwarded cultists fermenting the most asinine religious idiocy in the world and must be purged, fuck you with your excuses,

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x445, 34.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada.net/content/watch-film-israel-lobby-didnt-want-you-see/25876
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You must be new here if you honestly think that we don't want to destroy Israel.

They have been exiled from their homeland time and time again.
To not support Israel is to support genocide.
If they don't have Palestine they will die.

Fuck you.

Israeli imperialism needs to be curbed.
Destroying the entire nation isn't viable - just inverted 'nationbuilding.' Other countries need to stop supporting Israel - and SA, for that matter. Conflating "Israel needs to stop what it's doing" with "Israel needs to stop existing" isn't really helpful.

Fuck you, supporting Israel is supporting the only viable chance of peace in the middle east.

Reminder Israel is an Apartheid
Made by Joe Slovo gang

You can't have apartheid when there are different ethnicities of Jewish people living together.
It's not as though "Jewish" is a race. Silly.

Israel is just the vanguard of imperialism in the middle east. Their interests are the same as any other western nation, they are just the chosen people to do it in the middle east. "Israel must die" is meaningless. Israel must be wrestled from the tight clutch of imperialists as any other nation must.

Lol.

put me in the screencap

That's the equivalent of saying because we are all speaking English there is an apartheid on 8ch against the Chinese.
There are multiple Jewish ethnicities and Mizrahim are the same ethnicity as the 'downtrodden' Palestinians that wont elevate themselves to be adequately suited for their nation.
If they want to live like the third worlders that they act like well Jordan is just over the border.

Apartheid Suid-Afrika had Afrikaner whites and Anglo whites. Was that not an apartheid because there were different white ethnicities?

Attached: moshe sharett quote.png (600x296 190.56 KB, 137.5K)

I guess not if you class skin colour as an ethnicity.

Arabic Jews are on the same level as European Jews because their "Jewish Nature" elevates them in the eyes of the state
Both Arabic Christians Muslims and Sub-Saharan Jews (Who are deemed "not Jewish enough") are subject to apartheid policy and in the case of black Jews literal sterelisation programs

If you had ever been around a Mizrahi you'd understand.

then why did u vote for trump, op?

Nice false flag
Daily reminder for resident Zig Forumsyps: Support for Israel isn't tolerated here

Attached: 7c8a2b53bfb33abd5c6989d8e0b8aa5061c74f3d82821afb8ef7c99286c74e64.jpg (799x582, 43.02K)

Jewishness is DNA. Jews invented a form of racism that transcends skin color. You're not truly acceptable to them unless you carry their DNA.

Literally trans racists…

Too bad someone with money and interests doesn't concern troll them to death over it and give them the multicultural experience
JUSTICE FOR THE NIGGER JEWS OF ISRAEL DOT ORG

people lets try to keep our antizionism free of antisemitism, 'kay?
death to Israel, death to Amerika

Attached: main-qimg-5b7a22f4ae677af7a9b8ebf9da4b2f74-c.jpg (602x348, 50.13K)

But Zig Forums, you like jews, Israel and Bolsonaro. So I don't know what you're complaining about.

Wew lad just saw this, I'm beginning to see a pattern with these right wing nuts.

I know there are like two BR BR threads but it's full of hueing

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (614x377, 66.52K)

No ban yet? Thats impressive.

You will never know how it feels to be Chosen.

And you will never know how it feels to be unspooked, also you forgot your flag.

Have you guys seen the recently leaked Al Jazeera documentary about the American Israel lobby? It paints a pretty grim picture; apparently pro-Israel organizations here use custom algos to monitor the BDS movement on social media, doxx and slander its activists with the help of Zionist student groups + allies in the MSM, buy congressmen, and are trying to legally redefine antisemitism to include anti-Israel sentiments. Not sure if the rules allow hyperlinks but I found it on a site called electricintifada dot net.

Attached: ic2.jpg (160x160, 8.84K)

And this won't stop them from supporting the next US lapdog that speaks about MUH TRADITIONAL

Euphoria implies a feeling different from my regular state.

electronicintifada, actually

and all of this is done with the help of Israeli, UAE, etc. money, of course

Link?

why not I never post here anyway

electronicintifada .net/content/watch-film-israel-lobby-didnt-want-you-see/25876

Links are allowed, just no URL shorteners.

electronicintifada.net/content/watch-film-israel-lobby-didnt-want-you-see/25876

okay cool I remember getting banned on halfchan for posting links nice to see y'all aren't gay like that

Ya sure about that? Not a single element of race, just cultureas if that wasn't a bad enough.

Attached: Israeli Ethnostate.png (599x667, 520.33K)

but we know how it feels to be Choson

Attached: kimj.png (645x168, 172.79K)

I'd rather kikes have their own containment zone in the shithole that is the middle east than living in my nation. Shame Eurocucks and Americucks don't quite have the balls to deport their jewish population to Israel.

This is you.

All of them.

Attached: Big-Bang-Theory-S01-1920x1080 (2).jpg (1420x799, 165.62K)